Marinated Baked Chicken Drumsticks -I made this recipe so many times and my family is crazy about it. Without saying much, it made traffic, especially after I took this update shot.
I haven’t even thought it would actually come out that good so I wasn’t prepared anything or styling food…
I took it out of the oven and placed it on my stove, took a cam and made this shot. Let’s just say it got really good feedback regarding the recipe, which made me ecstatic that you guys liked it as much as I do. So this is my star recipe of the year!
Are you bringing XL sweat pants out yet? Holidays are not even over and I feel a need to start kicking up a notch on my stationary bike, so my belly doesn’t explode. I went from going 12-14 miles a day too
Well, hardly 5m every few days since the holiday season officially started. My hips feel it! I am savory kind of girl, but after din-din, sweet tooth hit me and I NEED it.
Like I would eat bitter chocolate if I don’t have nothing in my “sweet” stash–which is rare but ya know what I mean! Don’t judge, it’s a girl thing… I think!:)
I made a turkey for Christmas dinner plus side dishes, bread, salad etc. When I cook, I cook… Okay?! Nothing fancy, but real (full) dinner, that goes from one end of the table to the other.
I am just gonna say I overate big time. Why is food always sweeter over holidays?
Anyhow! NEW YEAR! Wow! Personally, this year really flew by… I seriously can’t believe it’s almost 2015. It’s been stressful and exhausted on many occasions, mostly work related
- I’ve been featured on Foodie the Foodie online cookbook, in more than several editions which made me happy. You can get the app on iTunes under foodie recipes (by Glam Media Inc.)
- I’ve been chosen as 2014 TOP Food blogger and #1 in a drink category of all free copycat recipes.
- Also, it might not mean much to you, but after 2+ years of waiting, I was finally accepted on BlogHer network. That was… That was amazing news ones I got the email that I’m in. I was and still am grateful to one person, and she knows who she is!
- I finally started IG for @Sandraseasycooking and joined Kitchen Bowl which I wrote in one of the previous posts about it. It’s a candy land for foodies like me.
- I had a pleasure working with amazing companies this year. Besides working relationship, I build a friendship and that matters to me the most. To name a few:
OK! As you can see I am sharing TOP 10 recipes on Sandra’s Easy Cooking for 2014. But before I start, I want to THANK YOU for all your support and love during 2014.
I honestly couldn’t do it without you, because when I see an email or comments it makes me happy and as I said before It melts my heart when I get a heartwarming email. So thank you so very much.
I hope, I won’t disappoint you in 2015! I want this year to be about you, about your suggestions so write or comment and tell me what recipe you would like me to make.
I pulled out top 20 countries that visited my blog the most during this year, so I am determined to make recipes from those countries this year, however, please, even if your country is not on the list don’t hesitate to write on email@example.com, because I will be all ears when it comes to your suggestion.