If you have never made this flatbread before, then my friends, it is the time for you to make homemade naan. It’s easy, delicious, and perfect for wraps, with grilled food or you can simply make naan pizza. You all know that I love bread…
Category: BREAKFAST AND BRUNCH
Just like any baked goods, these Basil Pesto and Cheese Rolls are pillowy and comforting at every bite. These are soft, tasty and super easy to make. I do not bake as often as before. Perhaps because I cannot stop eating. Well, to be honest,…
Meat Lovers Egg Muffins are such an amazing at to feed a crowd. They are also great for meal prep.
I am not big on meal prepping. Well, I do pre-pack meat into smaller containers or ziplock bags, sometimes chop vegetables and store my herbs.
However, preparing a meal ahead, which is so popular nowadays and storing it in containers is not for me.
I tried really hard, however, my kids would eat it before my week would end so I gave up. Not everything, just the things that re the best in the box like grilled chicken or pasta.
So I was cooking double meals. It was just not working for my family so well, that’s why I gave up.
With that being said, I think it is a fantastic idea if you have two people or even three. It could be really a life saving when you meal prep.
Although from time to time I do make a big muffin tin of these and it saves me so much time in the morning.
I’d say these are fantastic even for an afternoon snack instead of that protein bar. Well, they are certainly better than sugary bars.
We are a meat-eating family so these beauties are always welcome on our table.
Now, I showed you two versions; wrapped with bacon or with a ham slice. I like both versions, to be honest, that’s why I wanted to show you.
Hey, if you try making these delicious and easy Meat Lovers Egg Muffins tag me on Instagram.
@sandraseasycooking using hashtag #sandraseasycooking.
I would love to see your tasty creations. Thank you so much for your love and support.
YOU MIGHT LIKE THESE RECIPES:
The easy and tasty recipe for Meat Lovers Egg Breakfast Muffins
- 12 strips Bacon, + 2 slices for topping (use deli meat slices as an alternative)
- 1/4 pound Italian sausage
- 1/4 pound ground beef
- Pinch of salt, or to taste
- Pinch of black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried parsley
- 4-5 eggs, mixed
- 2 oz cheese, shredded (any on hand works, I used mild cheddar)
- Fresh parsley for garnish, if desired
- Bacon crumbles
BACON OR DELI MEAT
- Bacon Version: Cook bacon halfway either in the air fryer, pan or oven. This way it will crisp up much better once baked in the oven. Take it out and place it on the kitchen paper towel or cookie rack to cool for a bit.
- Deli Meat Version: If you are using deli ham or similar deli meat you can skip this part. Just place slices into muffin tin cups and make a small hole on the bottom with a fork. Cook only a few slices of bacon for the topping.
- Head up the skillet and saute the ground beef and Italian sausage (casing off if any) with salt, pepper, onion powder, and dried parsley.
- Cook at medium-high heat for 5-6 minutes or until the meat is no longer pink.
- Beat eggs very well. You do not need to season it cause it is quite salty already.
- Place bacon inside of the muffin cups, then add filling in, a tablespoon or two depending on the size of your muffin tin cups.
- Add a bit of cheese on the top then pour eggs over it just under the edge of the muffin tin cups
- Add more cheese if desired.
Deli Meat Version:
- Place ham slices into the muffin cups then pierce bottoms with a fork.
- Add filling, cheese and pour beaten eggs over it.
- Add more cheese if desired.
- Bake egg muffins in preheated oven to 350°F for 12 to 15 minutes.
- Allow them to cool down for about 5 minutes then slide a spoon around the muffin cup and pop egg muffins out.
- Garnish or top them with chopped parsley and crispy bacon bits.
- They must be completely cooled down before placing them in the airtight container. They should be kept in the fridge and used within 3 days for the best taste.
If you are using ham, for example, as muffin cup holders, see pics, then crisp up some bacon on the side, crumble and use as a topping. I used aways one or two extra slices regardless because it tastes good with a bit of bacon on the top.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutella is an absolute favourite in my family, so I thought making Nutella Rolls would be appropriate as well as appreciated. I cannot say they are not. My family honestly licked two trays clean and asked for more. These rolls are soft, sweet, fluffy and…
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Tyson Foods, Inc. The opinions and text are all mine. #GetMovingwithJimmyDean #CollectiveBias
Stress-Free Breakfasts with Jimmy Dean® products are the best. It’s simple, flavorful, my family loves it and did I mention that it’s stress-free guaranteed? Oh, yes!
Jimmy Dean® brand has been supplying high-quality family-favorites for 50 years so why don’t you Let Jimmy Dean® products help take some of the hassles out of hectic mornings.
I imagine every parent has their hands in the air because that is a fact and the truth.
Well, to be honest, I am not a morning person. Most of my mornings are: ”do not ask me anything before my first cup of coffee”. Ask anyone and they will tell you the same.
I am only speaking the truth here as a mom of three for the last 19 years of my life.
Jimmy Dean® brand offers a huge selection of ready-to-eat frozen breakfast favorites, that are sure to please everyone in the family.
I must tell you that Stress-Free Breakfasts with Jimmy Dean products are a blessing in disguise. Honestly!
My husband and I as well as our children really enjoy Jimmy Dean’s products if you could not tell already.
I do not have the time to prep breakfast from scratch all the time. We just rush out of the door three out of five days of school.
With that being said, It’s my morning lifeline if we are late for school and it makes a wonderful after school snack.
Have you guys tried Jimmy Dean® Meat Lovers Breakfast Bowl, 7oz or Jimmy Dean® Pancakes & Sausage on a Stick, Original, 12ct?
I don’t know about you, but Jimmy Dean® Meat Lovers Breakfast Bowl is a wonderful quick brunch idea.
The meatiest of breakfast bowls – bacon & sausage come together with eggs, potatoes, and cheese.
It is phenomenal to start your day or for those “breakfast for dinner” nights with 23g of protein per serving (check the packaging for full nutritional information).
When I am busy with deadlines and when I do not have time to cook for myself, I’ve had Jimmy Dean breakfast bowls made in front of me many times. We are totally recommending it.
All you have to do is follow simple instructions that you will find on the box. It is that easy.
By the way, I just love Jimmy Dean® Meat Lovers Breakfast Bowl. They are truly really flavorful!
Of course, my lovely boys are obsessed with Jimmy Dean® Pancakes & Sausage on a Stick— Which is Fun way to start the day, great for breakfast or a snack with 6g of protein per serving.
As well as Jimmy Dean® Sausage, Egg & Cheese Croissant Sandwiches— Complete with savory sausage, fluffy eggs & melty cheese. It is absolutely perfect for breakfast or a snack with 13g of protein per serving.
Also, you can check the packaging for full nutritional information once you get it.
If you did not know, these products are available at Walmart’s everyday low prices in the food freezer section of the breakfast aisle. You cannot miss it.
Let me know what you guys think below in the comments and cheers to stress-free breakfasts!
Hey, if you get the Stress-Free Breakfasts with Jimmy Dean, please tag me on Instagram.
@sandraseasycooking with the hashtag #sandraseasycooking.
Thank you so much in advance for all your support. Do not forget to connect on social media with me.
I love seeing your creativity and hearing your thoughts.
Saving the Day with Danone® Products at Publix! This post is sponsored by Danone North America. The opinions and text are all mine. A Waffle Breakfast Board would not be complete without the signature sides of luscious fruits, yogurt, homemade granola, and jam. My family…
Extremely tasty, warm and comforting recipe for Cheese Stuffed Dinner Rolls. You will love these soft, garlicky and cheesy bread bombs. If you love soft dinner rolls than you will adore these beauties with cheese, brushed with butter, garlic and herbs. From time to time…
Quick recipe for easy shrimp and grits. It is the best and one of my favourite comfort food. It also makes an amazing family dinner idea.
When I want to make a quick meal for my family this recipe always comes to the rescue.
Well, there is always pasta, but I am trying really hard not to make pasta every other night.
I am being creative, like making breakfast for dinner. It is nothing original but it works for us.
Since we are talking about quick and easy meals, shrimp goes well with rice, pasta or potatoes.
On the other hand, chicken, pork or beef goes very well with grits. There is always a solution when it comes to creating an amazingly delicious quick and easy dinner.
To be honest, this makes an incredible brunch food or lunch.
All you need to cut the meat into smaller pieces to cook fast. It tastes absolutely amazing with lemon and butter.
From time to time my family gets picky around food; no runny yolks, problems with chunky pasta sauce as well as floating onions in the stew or soup, etc.
There is so much more than they do not like, but I just wanted to name a few to tell you that we just like any other family. I cook all the time and experiment so my kids would eat what I make.
I am sure that you have at least one picky eater in your house, so if there are no allergies this meal is a winner. They will lick a bowl and ask for more.
Recipes you might like:
So traditionally grits are gluten-free, however, make sure to check because some brands like Quaker does not consider them to be gluten-free due to the possibility of cross-contamination. I am just sharing what everyone is saying.
There are other brands that are gluten-free and instant. I just wanted to put that out there if you did not know.
If you get inspired and make my recipe for Easy Shrimp and Grits, please tag me on Instagram. @sandraseasycooking using hashtag #sandraseasycooking. Thank you so much!
Quick and Easy Shrimp and Grits recipe; a perfect family dinner.
- 1 cup instant grits
- 2 cups half and half
- 2 cup chicken stock
- ½ teaspoon salt, or to taste (always taste food)
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, divided
- ½ onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 to 1 ½ shrimp peeled and deveined
- 2 tsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Old Bay Seasoning to taste
- Freshly chopped Italian flat-leaf parsley
How to make grits:
- Cook grits according to package instructions using half and half or heavy whipped
cream (or milk) and chicken stock in place of water.
- Generously season your grits with ½ teaspoon of salt and about ¼ teaspoon of ground black pepper,
or to please your taste. Always add less and taste it. You can always add more. Stir and cook grits at the low temperature until liquid is absorbed and becomes creamy and smooth.
- Stir in 2 tablespoons of unsalted butter and set aside and keep warm. It takes usually around 5-7 minutes to finish instant grits at a lower temperature or about 20 to 25 minutes if you going to make stone-ground grits. Read instructions on the back of the package as it could be very helpful.
How to prep shrimp:
- Peel and devein shrimp if they are not already. Wash well under cold water.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add onion, and cook, stirring often, for a couple of minutes.
- Stir in garlic, and shrimp and season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Cook at medium temperature, stirring occasionally, until pink and cooked through about 3 minutes to up to 5 minutes. Do not overcook. As soon as it is pink all throughout it is cooked.
- Stir in chopped parsley and lemon juice. Serve immediately with grits, garnished with chopped parsley.
The ratio you need to remember for stone-ground grits is 4:1. It's 4 cups of liquid to 1 cup of stone-ground grits. You can use just water, or a combination of stock, water, and milk/cream.
If you do not have old bay seasoning you may use just celery salt, ground black pepper, crushed red pepper flakes, and paprika.
You could use cubed chicken breast instead of shrimp to make this dish. Cooking time might take a few minutes longer but it tastes amazing. That is just in case of allergies or if you dislike shrimp. Also, some of you were asking if you could use pork. Yes, pork tenderloin is perfectly fine, just slice it into smaller pieces.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Index Color-Coded Cutting Board Set with Holder Non-slip Thick Boards for Kitchen
- Professional 8 Inch Chefs Knife Set - High Carbon Chef Knife + FREE BONUS Kitchen Knife Sharpener Stainless Steel Rod - High Quality , Razor Sharp, Ergonomic Grip, Balanced Weight.By YourSharpChoices
- Instant Pot DUO60 6 Qt 7-in-1 Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Steamer, Sauté, Yogurt Maker and Warmer
- Enamel Stock Pot Rose Enamel Cooking Pot Enameled Pot with Lid (1.6 qt (1.5 L))
- Lodge Cast Iron Skillet, Pre-Seasoned and Ready for Stove Top or Oven Use, 10.25", Black
I love a good sandwich, especially these amazingly delicious and super easy Bacon Eggs and Cheese Croissant Sandwiches. It is a comforting breakfast or you may eat it for brunch. Well, we prep it many times even for dinner. Wouldn’t you agree that sometimes breakfast…