This post is sponsored by Pure Farmland™. The opinions and text are all mine. Don’t you just love a big and beautiful breakfast board? I am telling you if you make it, it is a feast for the eyes! We have these almost every read more
Category: BREAKFAST AND BRUNCH
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of PB2 Foods. All opinions are entirely my own Wouldn’t you agree that just about anyone would love to wake up to a freshly baked batch of Peanut Butter and Chocolate Spread Rolls? Mmhm! My read more
Mini Sunday brunch casseroles are such a jam and life savor, especially over holidays.
I know it has been a weird year, and most have kids still at home, so these casseroles are fantastic at any time of the year.
Sometimes it is hard to get out of the comfort zone. Well, I know because I am one of those people. For the last six months, I feel like I have been making the same meals over and over again.
Just look at these mini casseroles; they are simple, portion-sized, and versatile because you can literally use any protein in them as well as a veggie.
Also, you can make them vegetarian or packed with bacon or sausages.
I am always thinking of people that are plant-based. Well, I don’t like it when people are judging us for eating meat, and I am most certainly not going to judge our vegetarian friends.
So, I always try to give an option so everyone has the opportunity to make and enjoy my recipes.
Anyhow, since I got that off my chest, let us move on.
The casserole is such a perfect dish to please a crowd. They are really well-loved. To be honest, I love using leftover chicken from time to time or after Thanksgiving turkey.
However in this case I used Italian sausage, peppers, and Southern potato hash, which is basically diced potatoes.
Add some cheese and eggs and you will be a queen or a king of brunch.
My family much like me love a combination of spicy Italian sausage with onion, papers, and potatoes so this is what I use most of the time.
I have made breakfast or brunch casseroles for school parties and for holiday gatherings for many years, especially when my kids were small and still liked me combing to school celebrations.
Sometimes I use breakfast sausages or chopped up bacon, and some other times I would even mix in cooked bread or biscuits.
Nevertheless, if you wish to keep this low carb I would stay away from the bread, of course, potatoes are not keto-friendly, so I would suggest maybe using roasted cauliflower.
You can check my Breakfast Casserole, which was always a huge hit among kids and adults.
Whatever you are using people seem to love it. Now for plan-based, I would suggest adding either vegan sausages or mushrooms or both.
Anyhow, I hope you guys try making these Mini Sunday Brunch Casseroles because I know you will love them.
Therefore, if you make this recipe or any other dish from my site, please tag me on Instagram @sandraseasycooking because I respond if not immediately then in a day when I see it.
Furthermore, do not forget to use hashtag #sandraseasycooking so your dosh is visible to everyone. Thank you for all your support in advance!
- 2 tbsp grapeseed oil
- 1.5 cup frozen Southern potato hush, or 1.5 cup diced potatoes (one and a half)
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1 celery rib, chopped
- 1/2 lbs (220g) Italian sausage, mild or hot, casing removed
- 1 cup shredded cheese, Mexican blend cheese works well
- 1 tbsp dried parsley
- 8 eggs, mixed
- 1/2 cup heavy whipped cream
- 1/2 tsp salt or to taste
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp butter, softened
- Slightly fry southern potato hush until soft and edge crispy. Season with a pinch of salt and pepper. then set aside.
- Stir fry pepper, onion, and celery. Take it out of the skillet and place next to potatoes hush.
- Cook Italian sausage. Break into pieces while cooking. When it is cooked through, combine potatoes with pepper, onion, and celery, sprinkle dried parsley. Add cheese and mix it all together.
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Butter each ramekin with unsalted butter.
- Mix eggs with salt and black pepper.
- Depending on the size of your ramekins, add a meat-veggie mixture a bit less than 3/4 of the ramekin, then pour eggs over. Take a spoon or a butter knife and poke through so the eggs could coat the "filling". I add eggs almost to the edge however you need to give a bit more room so the eggs could cook and rise.
- Place ramekins on the large cookie sheet pan or similar and bake for 23-25 minutes.
- Allow them to cool down for a couple of minutes before serving.
You can use any meat. Just make sure to cook it before.
Also, you may use any veggie of your choice as well as cheese. Mozzarella or crumbled queso fresco would be perfect as well. Feta Cheese could be used but watch on how much salt you will use. A pinch or two is probably all you would need.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Sweese 510.101 Porcelain Ramekins, 7 Ounce Round Mini Casserole Dish with Lid, Set of 4, White
- Bakeware Set -Premium Nonstick Baking Pans -Set of 5- Includes a Pie Pan, Square Cake Pan, Baking Pan, Bread Pan, Cup Cake Pan with Blue Silicone Hnadles By Intriom
- Wildone Baking Sheet with Silicone Mat Set, Set of 4 (2 Sheets + 2 Mats), Wildone Stainless Steel Cookie Sheet Baking Pan with Silicone Mat, Size 16 x 12 x 1 inch, Non Toxic & Heavy Duty & Easy Clean
- Juvale Parchment Paper Sheets - 200-Count Precut Unbleached Parchment Paper for Baking, Half Sheet Pans, Non-Stick Baking Sheet Paper, Brown, 12 x 16 Inches
If you have never made this flatbread before, then my friends, it is the time for you to make homemade naan. It’s easy, delicious, and perfect for wraps, with grilled food or you can simply make naan pizza. You all know that I love bread read more
Just like any baked goods, these Basil Pesto and Cheese Rolls are pillowy and comforting at every bite. These are soft, tasty and super easy to make. I do not bake as often as before. Perhaps because I cannot stop eating. Well, to be honest, read more
Meat Lovers Egg Muffins are such an amazing at to feed a crowd. They are also great for meal prep.
I am not big on meal prepping. Well, I do pre-pack meat into smaller containers or ziplock bags, sometimes chop vegetables and store my herbs.
However, preparing a meal ahead, which is so popular nowadays and storing it in containers is not for me.
I tried really hard, however, my kids would eat it before my week would end so I gave up. Not everything, just the things that re the best in the box like grilled chicken or pasta.
So I was cooking double meals. It was just not working for my family so well, that’s why I gave up.
With that being said, I think it is a fantastic idea if you have two people or even three. It could be really a life saving when you meal prep.
Although from time to time I do make a big muffin tin of these and it saves me so much time in the morning.
I’d say these are fantastic even for an afternoon snack instead of that protein bar. Well, they are certainly better than sugary bars.
We are a meat-eating family so these beauties are always welcome on our table.
Now, I showed you two versions; wrapped with bacon or with a ham slice. I like both versions, to be honest, that’s why I wanted to show you.
Hey, if you try making these delicious and easy Meat Lovers Egg Muffins tag me on Instagram.
@sandraseasycooking using hashtag #sandraseasycooking.
I would love to see your tasty creations. Thank you so much for your love and support.
YOU MIGHT LIKE THESE RECIPES:
- 12 strips Bacon, + 2 slices for topping (use deli meat slices as an alternative)
- 1/4 pound Italian sausage
- 1/4 pound ground beef
- Pinch of salt, or to taste
- Pinch of black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried parsley
- 4-5 eggs, mixed
- 2 oz cheese, shredded (any on hand works, I used mild cheddar)
- Fresh parsley for garnish, if desired
- Bacon crumbles
BACON OR DELI MEAT
- Bacon Version: Cook bacon halfway either in the air fryer, pan or oven. This way it will crisp up much better once baked in the oven. Take it out and place it on the kitchen paper towel or cookie rack to cool for a bit.
- Deli Meat Version: If you are using deli ham or similar deli meat you can skip this part. Just place slices into muffin tin cups and make a small hole on the bottom with a fork. Cook only a few slices of bacon for the topping.
- Head up the skillet and saute the ground beef and Italian sausage (casing off if any) with salt, pepper, onion powder, and dried parsley.
- Cook at medium-high heat for 5-6 minutes or until the meat is no longer pink.
- Beat eggs very well. You do not need to season it cause it is quite salty already.
- Place bacon inside of the muffin cups, then add filling in, a tablespoon or two depending on the size of your muffin tin cups.
- Add a bit of cheese on the top then pour eggs over it just under the edge of the muffin tin cups
- Add more cheese if desired.
Deli Meat Version:
- Place ham slices into the muffin cups then pierce bottoms with a fork.
- Add filling, cheese and pour beaten eggs over it.
- Add more cheese if desired.
- Bake egg muffins in preheated oven to 350°F for 12 to 15 minutes.
- Allow them to cool down for about 5 minutes then slide a spoon around the muffin cup and pop egg muffins out.
- Garnish or top them with chopped parsley and crispy bacon bits.
- They must be completely cooled down before placing them in the airtight container. They should be kept in the fridge and used within 3 days for the best taste.
If you are using ham, for example, as muffin cup holders, see pics, then crisp up some bacon on the side, crumble and use as a topping. I used aways one or two extra slices regardless because it tastes good with a bit of bacon on the top.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Banana Nut Oat Muffins are such a great way not only to use up all those ripe bananas but makes such an amazing breakfast as well. Often times when I cannot sleep I tend to bake. I am not a big baker as you all read more
Nutella is an absolute favourite in my family, so I thought making Nutella Rolls would be appropriate as well as appreciated. I cannot say they are not. My family honestly licked two trays clean and asked for more. These rolls are soft, sweet, fluffy and read more
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Tyson Foods, Inc. The opinions and text are all mine. #GetMovingwithJimmyDean #CollectiveBias
Stress-Free Breakfasts with Jimmy Dean® products are the best. It’s simple, flavorful, my family loves it and did I mention that it’s stress-free guaranteed? Oh, yes!
Jimmy Dean® brand has been supplying high-quality family-favorites for 50 years so why don’t you Let Jimmy Dean® products help take some of the hassles out of hectic mornings.
I imagine every parent has their hands in the air because that is a fact and the truth.
Well, to be honest, I am not a morning person. Most of my mornings are: ”do not ask me anything before my first cup of coffee”. Ask anyone and they will tell you the same.
I am only speaking the truth here as a mom of three for the last 19 years of my life.
Jimmy Dean® brand offers a huge selection of ready-to-eat frozen breakfast favorites, that are sure to please everyone in the family.
I must tell you that Stress-Free Breakfasts with Jimmy Dean products are a blessing in disguise. Honestly!
My husband and I as well as our children really enjoy Jimmy Dean’s products if you could not tell already.
I do not have the time to prep breakfast from scratch all the time. We just rush out of the door three out of five days of school.
With that being said, It’s my morning lifeline if we are late for school and it makes a wonderful after school snack.
Have you guys tried Jimmy Dean® Meat Lovers Breakfast Bowl, 7oz or Jimmy Dean® Pancakes & Sausage on a Stick, Original, 12ct?
I don’t know about you, but Jimmy Dean® Meat Lovers Breakfast Bowl is a wonderful quick brunch idea.
The meatiest of breakfast bowls – bacon & sausage come together with eggs, potatoes, and cheese.
It is phenomenal to start your day or for those “breakfast for dinner” nights with 23g of protein per serving (check the packaging for full nutritional information).
When I am busy with deadlines and when I do not have time to cook for myself, I’ve had Jimmy Dean breakfast bowls made in front of me many times. We are totally recommending it.
All you have to do is follow simple instructions that you will find on the box. It is that easy.
By the way, I just love Jimmy Dean® Meat Lovers Breakfast Bowl. They are truly really flavorful!
Of course, my lovely boys are obsessed with Jimmy Dean® Pancakes & Sausage on a Stick— Which is Fun way to start the day, great for breakfast or a snack with 6g of protein per serving.
As well as Jimmy Dean® Sausage, Egg & Cheese Croissant Sandwiches— Complete with savory sausage, fluffy eggs & melty cheese. It is absolutely perfect for breakfast or a snack with 13g of protein per serving.
Also, you can check the packaging for full nutritional information once you get it.
If you did not know, these products are available at Walmart’s everyday low prices in the food freezer section of the breakfast aisle. You cannot miss it.
Let me know what you guys think below in the comments and cheers to stress-free breakfasts!
Hey, if you get the Stress-Free Breakfasts with Jimmy Dean, please tag me on Instagram.
@sandraseasycooking with the hashtag #sandraseasycooking.
Thank you so much in advance for all your support. Do not forget to connect on social media with me.
I love seeing your creativity and hearing your thoughts.
Saving the Day with Danone® Products at Publix! This post is sponsored by Danone North America. The opinions and text are all mine. A Waffle Breakfast Board would not be complete without the signature sides of luscious fruits, yogurt, homemade granola, and jam. My family read more