This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of PB2 Foods. All opinions are entirely my own. Chicken Burger with spicy peanut butter slaw was amazing. Not only are these simple to prepare, but after grilling or cooking, you can keep the patties…
Category: SANDWICHES & WRAPS
This post is sponsored by Mission Foods. The opinions and text are all mine. An air fryer is one of my favorite kitchen appliances, so I thought to use Mission® Tortillas and create these simple vegetarian air fryer mushroom and cheese taquitos. Don’t…
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of the Minerva Dairy. All opinions are entirely my own.
Grilled Cheese Bacon and Creamy Avocado Sandwich with sun-dried tomatoes was a burst of flavors.
Can we all agree that grilled cheese sandwiches are the best? I could genuinely live on them and be a happy camper forever. However, this one got an upgrade, which we all love, don’t we?!
My family was split in half, deciding if they liked this or not only because they were not digging the sun-dried tomatoes. I was stunned, but in a way, it is understandable. We cannot please everyone’s taste buds. On the other hand, an intense sweet-tart flavor of sun-dried tomatoes require an acquired taste, so you can leave them out if you are not a fan.
I will assure you that this sandwich is just as good without it. Furthermore, I honestly loved the bits of the sweetness that came from sun-dried tomatoes against the savory taste of bacon and slightly citrusy creamy avocado.
I am so excited to tell you that I have teamed up once again with America’s oldest family-owned creamery, Minerva Dairy, to show you all super simple and tasty recipe using their incredible butter.
Just in case you already did not know, Minerva Dairy’s delightful butter is 85% butterfat, high-quality made from pasture-raised cow milk.
My family and I absolutely love this butter, so I am personally always excited to partner with such a fantastic company and a brand that I am using all the time.
I hope you all try this recipe because if you love bacon and grilled cheese, this one is a keeper for sure. With colder weather just around the corner, this sandwich makes an excellent lunch with a bowl of hot soup.
Hey, if you make my Grilled Cheese Bacon and Creamy Avocado Sandwich, please tag me on Instagram @sandraseasycooking using hashtag #sandraseasycooking.
I would love to see your tasty creations. Thank you so much for your love and support.
Other recipes using Minerva Dairy Butter:
- 4-6 slices crispy bacon, depending on your taste
- 2 tbsp per sandwich Minerva Dairy Butter
- 4 slices of thick toast
- 1 ripe avocado mashed and mixed with a dash of salt, black pepper, and 1/4 tsp lemon juice.
- 2-3 sun-dried tomatoes, chopped per sandwich
- 4 slices of sharp cheddar
- 4 slices swiss cheese
- 4 slices brie cheese, optional
- Make bacon on the skillet, oven, or use air fryer if available to cook it until crispy or to your preference. Place it on a piece of paper towel and set aside.
- Butter each slice of bread with softened Minerva Dairy Butter. I used unsalted, but herb garlic butter or sea-salt could
be used as well.
- Spread on one side of the toast creamy avocado, add a bit of finely chopped sun-dried tomatoes, which is optional, then add cheese and bacon. Top with more cheese and place the second slice of toast on the top.
- Heat your buttered skillet or a griddle and place a sandwich on top to toast. It is not necessary, but you may use a cast iron
grill press if you have one. It gives you the most fantastic grill marks.
- Cook for a few minutes on each side or until it is golden brown. You may take it off the heat, and cover for a minute so the
cheese could completely melt. Slice and enjoy it!
- Use thick toast like Texas toast because it holds all the ingredients much better. This sandwich becomes a party in your
- You may use other types of cheese, whichever you prefer.
- If you do not eat pork bacon use turkey bacon.
- If you are vegetarian, you may make it without
the bacon and perhaps use mushrooms. It is very delicious without it.
These Classic Patty Melt Sandwiches are so simple, mouthwatering, and extremely easy to make. It is probably one of my favorites just because I absolutely love the combination of beef patty, cheese, and caramelized onions. I mean, who would not love this?! It…
Tex-Mex Grilled Tofu Quesadillas are easy to make and amazingly tasty. Now everyone could enjoy and celebrate meatless meals together because my quesadillas are delightfully delicious. You will not miss meat at all because these beauties are full of flavor. Even my children loved it,…
— Using Kingsford Hardwood Pellets
This post is sponsored by Kingsford. The opinion and text are mine.
Cooking a whole family meal on the grill is not only a time-saver but also a very delicious way to prepare food. On top of that, you can create fabulous memories with your loved ones. I am all about creating memories, particularly around food.
Well, in this post, I am sharing a tasty sandwich with you, a side dish that could be served as a summer salad as well, and a comforting dessert that just about anyone would admire.
I think that the best part of summertime is cooking food outdoor on your grill. Who agrees with me? There is no mistake that the food tastes so much more enjoyable when it comes directly from your grill to the plate.
I partnered with Kingsford Hardwood Pellets to share with you all these appetizing grilled recipes.
Kingsford Hardwood Pellets are made with all-natural, pure flavor hardwoods and absolutely no fillers, binders or preservatives, bringing out undoubtedly the best possible flavor.
You must try their pellets because it will fire up the flavor in any pellet grill — Classic, Cherrywood, Hickory, Signature, and Maple flavor. Furthermore, Kingsford Hardwood Pellets are proudly made in the USA.
For my weekend family meal, I used Kingsford Cherrywood — all-natural 100% cherry hardwood. Additionally, as I said, there are no fillers, so cherry’s fruity aroma adds a delicate smoke flavor to any protein or vegetable, and pairs perfectly with pork.
These all-natural Kingsford pellets are made with pure flavor hardwood to deliver a sweetly refined smoke you will absolutely love. Regardless, you can most certainly use Classic, Hickory, or Signature Pellets, but I wanted to stick to Cherrywood for this meal!
How to use Kingsford Hardwood Pellets:
Pour wood pellets into a storage container, also known as a hopper. The pellets are then fed into a cooking chamber by the electricity-powered auger. Then the wood pellets ignite, heating the cooking chamber where the air is brought in by fans, and your food gets infused with a real wood smoky flavor.
If you try any recipe from my Full Meal from the Grill, please tag me on Instagram @sandraseasycooking, using hashtag #sandraseasycooking. Thank you so much in advance for all your support!
For detailed instruction check my Instagram highlights
Recipes you might like:
Full Meal from the Grill Recipes:
pork loin in the marinade, cover and keep in the refrigerator for 6-8 hours;
make sure to turn it around at least once.
anything you want in your grill. Flavorful and strong. Wood pellets are poured
into a storage container also known as a hopper. The pellets are then fed into
a cooking chamber by an auger that is powered by electricity.
closed for 15 minutes.
lid between each turn, until pork loin is seared all around. Reduce heat to
300F. Cook until the meat reaches an internal temperature of 150F
Remove from the grill and let rest for 15 minutes. Slice in 1/2" thick
slices on top of a bed of greens, shredded lettuce, mixed song greens, or
The best summer Grilled Spicy Corn Salad with Honey–Lime Vinaigrette
spots, about 15 minutes. Let cool slightly, then cut kernels from cobs. Also,
grill serrano pepper until slightly charred. it is not necessarily must grill
peppers, but the flavor is better.
sliced cherry tomatoes, chile, and chopped cilantro to the vinaigrette and toss
to combine, season with salt and pepper.
marry. Just before serving add avocados and toss to coat.
The best summer Grilled Spicy Corn Salad with Honey–Lime Vinaigrette
Delicious and easy recipe for an amazing Grilled Skillet Blueberry Galette
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 4-1/2 oz., 9 tablespoons cold unsalted butter, cubed into 1/2-inch pieces
- 4 to 5 tablespoons ice-cold water
- 12 ounces blueberries (about 2 cups)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
- Zest of one lemon
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 beaten egg
- 1 tablespoon regular or coarse sugar
- In the bowl of a food processor, combine flour, salt, and sugar. Add butter,
and process until the mixture resembles coarse meal, 8 to 10 seconds.
- With the machine running, add ice water in a slow, steady stream through the
feed tube. Pulse until the dough begins to clump together in the bowl. Test by
squeezing a small amount of dough together: if it holds, you are good to go; if
it’s crumbly, add more ice-cold water, 1 tablespoon at a time.
- Turn out the dough onto a lightly floured surface and knead once or twice to
bring the dough into one mass.
- Pat the dough with your fingers and palms to form a disc about 3/4″ thick.
Wrap in plastic and transfer to the refrigerator. Allow it to rest and chill
for an hour.
Make a galette:
- Preheat grill to 300° Fahrenheit.
- Toss blueberries with lemon juice, lemon zest and sugar in a large bowl,
then add cornstarch
- Roll out dough on a lightly floured surface to a 10-12-inch round. You can also
divide and make a few smaller galettes.
- Place rolled out dough in the oven/grill safe skillet, let the edges drape
- Mound blueberries in center of the dough, leaving a 2" border. Fold
edges over, overlapping slightly. Brush dough with beaten egg and sprinkle with
- Bake galette until crust is dark golden brown and filling is bubbling, 45-50
minutes. Let cool before serving with vanilla ice cream.
If you have never made this flatbread before, then my friends, it is the time for you to make homemade naan. It’s easy, delicious, and perfect for wraps, with grilled food or you can simply make naan pizza. You all know that I love bread…
Phyllo Triangles Stuffed with Cheese is a fantastic appetizer, party food, or you could just eat it as a snack. I grew up eating this tasty treat just stuffed with cow cheese mixed with eggs, then stuffed in the homemade dough. Many of you call…
Just like any baked goods, these Basil Pesto and Cheese Rolls are pillowy and comforting at every bite. These are soft, tasty and super easy to make.
I do not bake as often as before. Perhaps because I cannot stop eating.
Well, to be honest, any type of bread or rolls is just a pure temptation to me. I would take it over any type of cake.
I still do it for other people and for my family too, but like I said just not as often.
These rolls are so delicious. They literally melt in your mouth but my trick is to let them do their thing; rise dough overnight in the fridge and allow them to double in size when before baking.
I mean, yes, you can make them as soon as dough doubles in size, sure. However, that fermentation process is just so neccecery when it comes to having successful rolls.
That has been my personal experience for the last 20 years, so I just want you guys to just experiment and come to your own conclusion.
In order to learn you definitely need to fail at least once, and I failed so many times until my bread, rolls, pizza dough, etc. came out great.
Anyhow, these rolls never last too long in my house especially when all of them are at home during breaks or over the weekend.
I hope your family likes them as much as we do. They are really simple as you can see.
You do not need much to make them, and even if you do not have a stand-up mixer you can knead the dough with your hands. I have made everything using my hands for 19 years.
This is the first year that I am using a stand-up mixer, but that is only because my husband decided to surprise me, otherwise, I would still use my hands. Trust me on that one!
Hey, if you try making these tasty Basil Pesto and Cheese Rolls tag me on Instagram.
@sandraseasycooking using hashtag #sandraseasycooking.
I would love to see your tasty creations. Thank you so much for your love and support.
YOU MIGHT LIKE THESE RECIPES:
An easy and tasty recipe for Basil Pesto and Cheese Rolls
- 1 cup of warm water (240ml), a splash more if needed
- 1 envelope active dry yeast (1/4 oz/21g)
- 2 teaspoons sugar (8g)
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil (13.3g)+ for greasing bowl
- 4 cups all-purpose flour (480g)
- 3 teaspoons salt (17g)
- 6 oz Basil Pesto
- 2-3 oz Cheese, (I used swiss cheese)
- 1-2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Measure water then adds to dry yeast and sugar. Mix it. When you are using active dry yeast or yeast for pizza you do not have to activate it, but I like to dissolve it in the cup of water anyway.
- Measure the flour and add salt then mix it together. Place all the dry ingredients in the work bowl of your stand mixer.
- Pour water with yeast and sugar in the flour.
- Add the bowl on the mixer and attach the dough hook and turn the mixer to do the job of kneading.
- Mix until the dough just comes together, forming a ball and pulling away from the sides of the bowl. Increase the mixer speed to medium and knead for about 5 minutes.
- Transfer dough to well oiled larger bowl and cover. Place dough either in the oven or microwave so it could rise. If your oven has a proof setting this is a perfect time to use it, if not just keep it in the turned-off oven. Allow it to rise for the first time for about 45 to 60 minutes. You can make rolls after this point, but I do step 7. and 8. most of the time.
- It will double in size. Knead, cover and place in the fridge for about 6-8 hrs/overnight before making rolls.
- You do not have to chill the dough, however, they do come out so much better, plus it is easier to roll out. After chilling let it sit at the room temperature for about 15 minutes before rolling out.
- Dust your working surface with a bit of flour. Roll out dough to (0.635cm) 1/4 inch thick. The size is approximately (38cm) 15 inches wide and (53cm) 21 inches long.
- Spread basil pesto from one end to the other, but leave maybe 1/2 inch from the edge so it is easier to roll. Then shred some swiss cheese all over the pesto. You can add more or less and any cheese that you prefer. I will leave this to you.
- Slowly roll the dough until you reach the end. Pull ends to have an even end. Slice it in half, then cut the cylinder into 12 to 14 equal slices.
- Place cut side up and evenly spaced 9 x 13-inch baking dish.
- Cover pan with plastic wrap or a large cotton kitchen towel and set aside in a warm place to let rise for at least 30 minutes to one hour. They need to double in size.
- Preheat oven to 350°F and bake them for 30 to 35 minutes. This also depends on your oven, and baking dish.
- If you are baking in the ceramic dish like I did, then bake at a lower temperature, I would do the same if you choose to bake it in cast iron, however, for a regular metal baking dish I would go to 375F and bake for about 25 minutes or until they are nicely golden brown.
- As soon as you pull these rolls out brush them with some butter. I used unsalted butter.
You may use sun-dried tomato pesto or any other filling with this dough.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Bakeware Set -Premium Nonstick Baking Pans -Set of 5- Includes a Pie Pan, Square Cake Pan, Baking Pan, Bread Pan, Cup Cake Pan with Blue Silicone Hnadles By Intriom
- Baking Is My Therapy T-Shirt
- Rolling Pins for Baking Combo, Pastry Mat Kit With Chopper/Scraper and Basting Brush, Large 19x23 Inch Reusable Silicone Non-Slip Non-Stick Mat With Fondant/ Dough Measurements/Dough Roller Baking Set
Nutella is an absolute favourite in my family, so I thought making Nutella Rolls would be appropriate as well as appreciated. I cannot say they are not. My family honestly licked two trays clean and asked for more. These rolls are soft, sweet, fluffy and…