These Classic Patty Melt Sandwiches are so simple, mouthwatering, and extremely easy to make. It is probably one of my favorites just because I absolutely love the combination of beef patty, cheese, and caramelized onions. I mean, who would not love this?! It…
Category: SANDWICHES & WRAPS
Tex-Mex Grilled Tofu Quesadillas are easy to make and amazingly tasty. Now everyone could enjoy and celebrate meatless meals together because my quesadillas are delightfully delicious. You will not miss meat at all because these beauties are full of flavor. Even my children loved it,…
— Using Kingsford Hardwood Pellets
This post is sponsored by Kingsford. The opinion and text are mine.
Cooking a whole family meal on the grill is not only a time-saver but also a very delicious way to prepare food. On top of that, you can create fabulous memories with your loved ones. I am all about creating memories, particularly around food.
Well, in this post, I am sharing a tasty sandwich with you, a side dish that could be served as a summer salad as well, and a comforting dessert that just about anyone would admire.
I think that the best part of summertime is cooking food outdoor on your grill. Who agrees with me? There is no mistake that the food tastes so much more enjoyable when it comes directly from your grill to the plate.
I partnered with Kingsford Hardwood Pellets to share with you all these appetizing grilled recipes.
Kingsford Hardwood Pellets are made with all-natural, pure flavor hardwoods and absolutely no fillers, binders or preservatives, bringing out undoubtedly the best possible flavor.
You must try their pellets because it will fire up the flavor in any pellet grill — Classic, Cherrywood, Hickory, Signature, and Maple flavor. Furthermore, Kingsford Hardwood Pellets are proudly made in the USA.
For my weekend family meal, I used Kingsford Cherrywood — all-natural 100% cherry hardwood. Additionally, as I said, there are no fillers, so cherry’s fruity aroma adds a delicate smoke flavor to any protein or vegetable, and pairs perfectly with pork.
These all-natural Kingsford pellets are made with pure flavor hardwood to deliver a sweetly refined smoke you will absolutely love. Regardless, you can most certainly use Classic, Hickory, or Signature Pellets, but I wanted to stick to Cherrywood for this meal!
How to use Kingsford Hardwood Pellets:
Pour wood pellets into a storage container, also known as a hopper. The pellets are then fed into a cooking chamber by the electricity-powered auger. Then the wood pellets ignite, heating the cooking chamber where the air is brought in by fans, and your food gets infused with a real wood smoky flavor.
If you try any recipe from my Full Meal from the Grill, please tag me on Instagram @sandraseasycooking, using hashtag #sandraseasycooking. Thank you so much in advance for all your support!
For detailed instruction check my Instagram highlights
Recipes you might like:
Full Meal from the Grill Recipes:
pork loin in the marinade, cover and keep in the refrigerator for 6-8 hours;
make sure to turn it around at least once.
anything you want in your grill. Flavorful and strong. Wood pellets are poured
into a storage container also known as a hopper. The pellets are then fed into
a cooking chamber by an auger that is powered by electricity.
closed for 15 minutes.
lid between each turn, until pork loin is seared all around. Reduce heat to
300F. Cook until the meat reaches an internal temperature of 150F
Remove from the grill and let rest for 15 minutes. Slice in 1/2" thick
slices on top of a bed of greens, shredded lettuce, mixed song greens, or
The best summer Grilled Spicy Corn Salad with Honey–Lime Vinaigrette
spots, about 15 minutes. Let cool slightly, then cut kernels from cobs. Also,
grill serrano pepper until slightly charred. it is not necessarily must grill
peppers, but the flavor is better.
sliced cherry tomatoes, chile, and chopped cilantro to the vinaigrette and toss
to combine, season with salt and pepper.
marry. Just before serving add avocados and toss to coat.
The best summer Grilled Spicy Corn Salad with Honey–Lime Vinaigrette
Delicious and easy recipe for an amazing Grilled Skillet Blueberry Galette
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 4-1/2 oz., 9 tablespoons cold unsalted butter, cubed into 1/2-inch pieces
- 4 to 5 tablespoons ice-cold water
- 12 ounces blueberries (about 2 cups)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
- Zest of one lemon
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 beaten egg
- 1 tablespoon regular or coarse sugar
- In the bowl of a food processor, combine flour, salt, and sugar. Add butter,
and process until the mixture resembles coarse meal, 8 to 10 seconds.
- With the machine running, add ice water in a slow, steady stream through the
feed tube. Pulse until the dough begins to clump together in the bowl. Test by
squeezing a small amount of dough together: if it holds, you are good to go; if
it’s crumbly, add more ice-cold water, 1 tablespoon at a time.
- Turn out the dough onto a lightly floured surface and knead once or twice to
bring the dough into one mass.
- Pat the dough with your fingers and palms to form a disc about 3/4″ thick.
Wrap in plastic and transfer to the refrigerator. Allow it to rest and chill
for an hour.
Make a galette:
- Preheat grill to 300° Fahrenheit.
- Toss blueberries with lemon juice, lemon zest and sugar in a large bowl,
then add cornstarch
- Roll out dough on a lightly floured surface to a 10-12-inch round. You can also
divide and make a few smaller galettes.
- Place rolled out dough in the oven/grill safe skillet, let the edges drape
- Mound blueberries in center of the dough, leaving a 2" border. Fold
edges over, overlapping slightly. Brush dough with beaten egg and sprinkle with
- Bake galette until crust is dark golden brown and filling is bubbling, 45-50
minutes. Let cool before serving with vanilla ice cream.
Phyllo Triangles Stuffed with Cheese is a fantastic appetizer, party food, or you could just eat it as a snack. I grew up eating this tasty treat just stuffed with cow cheese mixed with eggs, then stuffed in the homemade dough. Many of you call…
Just like any baked goods, these Basil Pesto and Cheese Rolls are pillowy and comforting at every bite. These are soft, tasty and super easy to make.
I do not bake as often as before. Perhaps because I cannot stop eating.
Well, to be honest, any type of bread or rolls is just a pure temptation to me. I would take it over any type of cake.
I still do it for other people and for my family too, but like I said just not as often.
These rolls are so delicious. They literally melt in your mouth but my trick is to let them do their thing; rise dough overnight in the fridge and allow them to double in size when before baking.
I mean, yes, you can make them as soon as dough doubles in size, sure. However, that fermentation process is just so neccecery when it comes to having successful rolls.
That has been my personal experience for the last 20 years, so I just want you guys to just experiment and come to your own conclusion.
In order to learn you definitely need to fail at least once, and I failed so many times until my bread, rolls, pizza dough, etc. came out great.
Anyhow, these rolls never last too long in my house especially when all of them are at home during breaks or over the weekend.
I hope your family likes them as much as we do. They are really simple as you can see.
You do not need much to make them, and even if you do not have a stand-up mixer you can knead the dough with your hands. I have made everything using my hands for 19 years.
This is the first year that I am using a stand-up mixer, but that is only because my husband decided to surprise me, otherwise, I would still use my hands. Trust me on that one!
Hey, if you try making these tasty Basil Pesto and Cheese Rolls tag me on Instagram.
@sandraseasycooking using hashtag #sandraseasycooking.
I would love to see your tasty creations. Thank you so much for your love and support.
YOU MIGHT LIKE THESE RECIPES:
An easy and tasty recipe for Basil Pesto and Cheese Rolls
- 1 cup of warm water (240ml), a splash more if needed
- 1 envelope active dry yeast (1/4 oz/21g)
- 2 teaspoons sugar (8g)
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil (13.3g)+ for greasing bowl
- 4 cups all-purpose flour (480g)
- 3 teaspoons salt (17g)
- 6 oz Basil Pesto
- 2-3 oz Cheese, (I used swiss cheese)
- 1-2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Measure water then adds to dry yeast and sugar. Mix it. When you are using active dry yeast or yeast for pizza you do not have to activate it, but I like to dissolve it in the cup of water anyway.
- Measure the flour and add salt then mix it together. Place all the dry ingredients in the work bowl of your stand mixer.
- Pour water with yeast and sugar in the flour.
- Add the bowl on the mixer and attach the dough hook and turn the mixer to do the job of kneading.
- Mix until the dough just comes together, forming a ball and pulling away from the sides of the bowl. Increase the mixer speed to medium and knead for about 5 minutes.
- Transfer dough to well oiled larger bowl and cover. Place dough either in the oven or microwave so it could rise. If your oven has a proof setting this is a perfect time to use it, if not just keep it in the turned-off oven. Allow it to rise for the first time for about 45 to 60 minutes. You can make rolls after this point, but I do step 7. and 8. most of the time.
- It will double in size. Knead, cover and place in the fridge for about 6-8 hrs/overnight before making rolls.
- You do not have to chill the dough, however, they do come out so much better, plus it is easier to roll out. After chilling let it sit at the room temperature for about 15 minutes before rolling out.
- Dust your working surface with a bit of flour. Roll out dough to (0.635cm) 1/4 inch thick. The size is approximately (38cm) 15 inches wide and (53cm) 21 inches long.
- Spread basil pesto from one end to the other, but leave maybe 1/2 inch from the edge so it is easier to roll. Then shred some swiss cheese all over the pesto. You can add more or less and any cheese that you prefer. I will leave this to you.
- Slowly roll the dough until you reach the end. Pull ends to have an even end. Slice it in half, then cut the cylinder into 12 to 14 equal slices.
- Place cut side up and evenly spaced 9 x 13-inch baking dish.
- Cover pan with plastic wrap or a large cotton kitchen towel and set aside in a warm place to let rise for at least 30 minutes to one hour. They need to double in size.
- Preheat oven to 350°F and bake them for 30 to 35 minutes. This also depends on your oven, and baking dish.
- If you are baking in the ceramic dish like I did, then bake at a lower temperature, I would do the same if you choose to bake it in cast iron, however, for a regular metal baking dish I would go to 375F and bake for about 25 minutes or until they are nicely golden brown.
- As soon as you pull these rolls out brush them with some butter. I used unsalted butter.
You may use sun-dried tomato pesto or any other filling with this dough.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Bakeware Set -Premium Nonstick Baking Pans -Set of 5- Includes a Pie Pan, Square Cake Pan, Baking Pan, Bread Pan, Cup Cake Pan with Blue Silicone Hnadles By Intriom
- Baking Is My Therapy T-Shirt
- Rolling Pins for Baking Combo, Pastry Mat Kit With Chopper/Scraper and Basting Brush, Large 19x23 Inch Reusable Silicone Non-Slip Non-Stick Mat With Fondant/ Dough Measurements/Dough Roller Baking Set
Nutella is an absolute favourite in my family, so I thought making Nutella Rolls would be appropriate as well as appreciated. I cannot say they are not. My family honestly licked two trays clean and asked for more. These rolls are soft, sweet, fluffy and…
One of my absolute favorite food is tasty, easy and pan-fried Chicken Schnitzels. I can eat this all day, and every single day without ever getting tired of, and I am not even exaggerating. I have a love-hate relationship with fried food, but I suspect…
Saving the Day with Danone® Products at Publix!
This post is sponsored by Danone North America. The opinions and text are all mine.
A Waffle Breakfast Board would not be complete without the signature sides of luscious fruits, yogurt, homemade granola, and jam.
My family loves a quick and easy meal, especially during the weekend, so we have been making some type of board every Saturday or Sunday.
This week we decided to create this graceful and gorgeous spread with the help of Danone. I was so enthralled by the way it turned out.
It is bright, tasty and popping with colors. There is truly something for everyone.
Danone has been a part of my family for a long time, and I continue to buy their products for myself all the time.
Their products are an amazing snack and are definitely a quick on-the-go breakfast, school, or work lunch essential.
With that being said, I’ve created many phenomenal desserts using Activia® and Two Good® yogurts, such as parfaits, making incredible salad dressing, using it in my baked goodies, and smoothies.
It is such a versatile product packed with delicious ingredients. I also picked up Stok® Cold Brew and So Delicious® Coconutmilk Creamer.
Also, if you spend $20 on participating products you will receive a $5 Publix gift card and a chance to win the grand prize, a Vitamix Blender.
I love the Save the Day Stack the Savings promotion at Publix because everyone loves an amazing deal, and Publix definitely has it.
You can purchase so many delicious products that you likely already use, so check it out. Do not miss this excellent opportunity, because it is a great one!
In addition to my Waffle Breakfast Board in the morning, ifyou genuinely love a good iced coffee and silky creamer, Publix has your back.
Well, I need my coffee hot every single morning, but my college son adores his coffee iced, no exceptions, with a generous amount of creamer.
Most of the time when he is home, I get him excellent Stok Black Unsweetened cold brew coffee.
As well as a complementary sweetener such as the rich andcreamy coconutmilk creamer from So Delicious.
They are both qualifying products for the Save the Day Stack the Savings promotion at Publix.
Nevertheless, this iced coffee and creamer naturally makean outstanding addition to our Waffle Breakfast Board!
Easy and Quick Salad Dressing
When it comes to lunch or dinner, one of my favorite multi-purpose salad dressings is this incredibly creamy dressing using Two Good plain low-fat yogurt.
I sincerely love it with romaine lettuce, radishes, and cherry tomatoes.
However, if you have some tomatoes and cucumbers, this dressing instantly makes one delicious salad. Perhaps use it to make a pasta salad.
Also, serve it on the platter with vegetables like peppers, carrots, cucumber, etc., you would be surprised how tasty it is.
Yogurt Lemon Dressing
- 1/2 cup Two Good plain low-fat yogurt
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp garlic, minced
- 2 tsp. dried parsley
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Salt to taste
Mix ingredients in one medium-size bowl. Set aside for about 15 minutes to allow all flavors to develop.
If you get inspired and make this Waffle Breakfast Board, please tag me on Instagram.
@sandraseasycooking with hashtag #sandraseasycooking. I would love to see all your tasty creations. Thank you so much in advance!
A waffle breakfast board would not be complete without the signature
sides of luscious fruits, yogurt, homemade granola, and jam. Enjoy my ultimate brunch board.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- 1 2/3 cups milk
- 2 eggs, mixed
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Other Board Essentials:
- Fresh Fruit; berries, bananas, pineapple, grapes, kiwi, etc.
- Yogurt; Two Good®, Dannon® Activia®, Dannon® Danimals®, etc.
- Syrup and Preservatives; maple syrup, honey, berry jam.
- Nuts, granola, cereals, etc.
- Parfaits; part granola or cereals, part fruit and equal part yogurt.
- Preheat the waffle iron according to the manufacturer's instructions.
- In a bowl sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- In a second bowl use whisk or the electric mixer to beat together the
egg yolks and sugar until sugar is completely dissolved and eggs have
turned a pale yellow.
- Add melted butter and milk to the eggs and whisk to combine very well. Combine the
egg-milk mixture with the flour mixture and whisk just until well blended. Do
not over mix.
- In the third bowl beat the egg whites with an electric mixer until soft peaks form,
few minutes or so.
- Gently fold egg whites into the waffle batter.
- Lightly brush butter on the waffle iron and pour enough batter in iron to just cover
- Close and cook as per manufacturer's instructions, until golden brown.
- If your waffles are large or regular size cut each waffle into 4 equal parts and place
in the middle of the board.
- Place all the other products on the table into smaller serving bowls, around waffles.
- Make parfaits with granola, fruit, and yogurt using small glasses to showcase all the
ingredients beautifully layered in the glass.
- Serve coffee, cream, as well as yogurts on the side as an option.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Vremi 5-Piece Bamboo Kitchen Utensil Set - Wooden Spoons and Cooking Utensils with Colorful SIlicone Handles - Nonstick Spatula Turner Mixing Forked and Slotted Wood Spoons with BPA Free Hanging Holes
- Pyrex Glass Mixing Bowl Set (3-Piece)
- BELLA Copper Titanium Coated Rotating Belgian Waffle Maker, Stainless 1000 Watt 14608
Extremely tasty, warm and comforting recipe for Cheese Stuffed Dinner Rolls. You will love these soft, garlicky and cheesy bread bombs. If you love soft dinner rolls than you will adore these beauties with cheese, brushed with butter, garlic and herbs. From time to time…