Not only that, you are going to love these flavorful grilled pork chops, but I can promise you will make them all the time. Now, you will need any kind of grill to make them, of course. However, you can use your air fryer…
Tex-Mex Grilled Tofu Quesadillas are easy to make and amazingly tasty. Now everyone could enjoy and celebrate meatless meals together because my quesadillas are delightfully delicious. You will not miss meat at all because these beauties are full of flavor. Even my children loved it,…
These Tasty Labor Day Recipes that I have picked for you guys are easy, delicious, affordable and approachable. You can make them any time you want not just over Labor Day and 4th of July, or any other holiday.
If you are like my family then you start making plans for BBQ cookout for Labor Day weekend weeks ahead. It is a long weekend so at least 2 days worth of tasty leftovers.
I wish you all safe, and tasty Labor day!
MEAT, FISH, AND POULTRY:
Collection of tasty meat, fish and poultry recipes from my blog!
Can you really start BBQ season without making some amazingly delicious, and finger-licking Smoked St. Louis Style Ribs? I think not.
These ribs are so tasty we have been making them on repeat for our meal prep because they hold so good o the fridge so well for a week.
Simple Halibut Burger Recipe is a must-try. I believe that this is one of the best burgers I have ever made. It is so juicy, tasty and just enchanting.
Who loves Salmon? I simply love it especially made this way. However, I am not picky at all. When it comes down to this delicious fish, I could eat it pretty much any possible way prepared.
These Chicken Fajita Skewers are fresh, tasty, healthy, colorful, and the ultimate summer grilled food that everyone loves.
When I flipped those burgers and saw it, I was breaking a happy dance around the grill. They were delightful, flavorful and in another word orgasmic. I hope you make them soon, too.
I love burgers and I absolutely love my homemade beef burgers. They are really easy, perfectly seasoned and extremely tasty.
We grill a lot and these are always a hit with everyone along with my pita bread. Not to brag or anything, but I am kind of known around here for my homemade bread.
Easy, delicious and a perfect grilled food if you wish to skip grilled meat.
BREAD AND SANDWICHES:
My absolute favorite bread from my blog.
Refreshing, healthy and easy salad recipes that you guys going to love.
We all have a bit of sweet tooth. These dessert or sweet treats are perfect after savory grilled food to share with your loved ones.
If you make any of my Tasty Labor Day Recipes, please tag me on INSTAGRAM @SANDRASEASYCOOKING. Use hashtag #sandraseasycooking so I could share it with others. Thank you so much for your love and support… I wish you a wonderful holiday!
Chicken Fajita Skewers are fresh, tasty, healthy, colorful, and the ultimate summer grilled food that everyone loves. My family loves it especially with a bowl of Spanish rice and beans. To lighten up my recipe, I used a mixture of oil with lime juice and…
Can you really start BBQ season without making some amazingly delicious, and finger licking Smoked St. Louis Style Ribs? I think not. These ribs are so tasty we have been making them on repeat for our meal prep because they hold so good o the…
Who loves Salmon? I simply love it especially made this way. However, I am not picky at all. When it comes down to this delicious fish, I could eat it pretty much any
I really try to make fish and serve it to my family at least once a week. One tip though, always get salmon that is Wild caught, opposed to getting the one that is farm raised.
You would think that they taste the same, and you are getting identical nutrition, but no, there is a difference.
Do not get me wrong, I bought a farm-raised salmon many times, but I try to get wild caught when it is
Atlantic salmon and Pacific salmon look similar on the outside. But between species and even within the same species, each type of salmon can have different flavors, textures, and flesh color.
Again depends on my availability, I switch between Atlantic and Pacific Salmon. Now, if the salmon is frozen, try to defrost it. For quick-thawing, place frozen package in cool water for approximately 20 minutes. Once
If you try this recipe or another from my website, please tag me on social media, preferably Instagram @sandraseasycooking using hashtag #sandraseasycooking so I could see all your creations and share with everyone else. Thank you so much for all your support!
Lemon Herb Grilled Salmon
- 1 1/2 pounds Salmon with skin
- 1/2 tablespoon Lemon Zest
- 1 tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 1 tablespoon unsalted Butter
- 1/2 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- 2 teaspoons Freshly Chopped Dill
- 1 teaspoon Freshly Chopped Parsley
- Lemon slices for the garnish
- Wood pellets: MESQUITE or HICKORY
- When ready to cook, set the temperature to 325F and preheat, lid closed for 15 minutes.
- Combine the lemon zest, lemon juice, softened unsalted butter, dill, parsley, sea salt, and ground black pepper.
- Generously slather the top of the salmon fillet with the mixture and top with a slice of lemon. You may allow marinating for about 10 minutes or so to absorb the mixture.
- Place the salmon fillets on the hot grill grate, skin-side facing down.
- Cook for 20 to 25 minutes, until it reaches an internal temperature of 145F and flakes easily, or until the salmon is cooked to your preferred taste.
Serve with Lemon slices and perhaps garlic-butter dip
How long do you cook salmon in the oven?
- It will depend on the size and the thickness of your salmon, of course. If your filet is thick I’d say about 25 minutes in the oven at 400ºF. But it has a normal size I would say about 15 minutes or until salmon flakes easily with a fork.
Products from Amazon.com
Delicious Broiled Flank Steak! How do you like it, rare, medium-rare or well done? I am medium rare to a well-done type of person… or at least somewhere in between. I desperately wanted to grill this one the other day or at least smoke it.…
What a feast?! Goodness! We ate, and we ate very well, but I got to say that it was totally worth it! It makes my mouth water, but it looks mouthwatering so we have explanation folks. I don’t call myself a grill master. Nonetheless,…
I have been planning for a while to post a delicious recipe using my smoker or a grill
Summer season is here so you can make this over and over again during beautiful summer evenings and enjoy it with your family and friends
Also, 4th of July is just around the corner so let us make these tasty Asian beef, pepper and onion Skewers.
Prep your meat, and heat up your grills because you guys are going to love these mouthwatering beef skewers. I made them so many times, but I never had the time to actually take pictures. I
Today, I did not tell anyone that I was making one of their favorite summer savory foods. It was quite a surprise when I open the outside door and called everyone to join me in the backyard.
That, my friends, makes my heart fill with joy and happiness. I do not know what I did in my past life, but I feel incredibly happy to have these people. My tribe, my everything. I hope you all create your own memories during summer days.
If you happen to make this recipe or any other, please tag me on Instagram. @sandraseasycooking and use hashtag #sandraseasycooking so I am able to see your delicious creations and share with my readers as well.
Asian Beef Skewers
The Best Smoked Asian beef skewers
- 2 pounds top sirloin steak cut into cubes
- 2 Bell Peppers any kind
- 1/2 Large Onion preferably red
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 1/4 cup Ponzu Sauce
- 1/4 cup Soy Sauce light
- 1 tbsp. Lemon Juice
- 1 tbsp. Honey
- 1 inch Fresh Ginger grated
- 3 garlic cloves minced or grated
Combine all the ingredients for marinade and pour over the cubed meat. Allow it to marinate in the fridge for one hour. Make sure that the bowl is covered with plastic wrap. You can toss and turn beef cubes around just to make sure every beef cube is marinated properly.
- Once the meat has marinated, thread it onto the skewers alternating with pieces of bell pepper and red onion. Just before grilling brush some of the marinade over the skewers.
- Grill kebabs over slower temperature (300F), turning them around at least one time for 40 minutes. If you have a lid or a smoker with a lid close it and cook for about 40 minutes to up to 50 minutes depending on how big your beef cubes are or how your grill/smoker operate.
- Once the internal temperature of each piece reaches 130°F (54°C), remove the kebabs from the grill or take them out of the smoker. Allow the meat to rest for about 4-5 minutes so the juices could go back in.
- You may use Mirin instead of the Lemon juice to tenderize the meat. Mirin is Japanese type of rice wine similar to sake, but with a lower alcohol content and higher sugar content. I like the fresh taste of lemon juice so I use it.
- Any Skewers will do, however, if you going to grill wooden skewers make sure to soak them in a bit of water before grilling to prevent them from burning away.
Disclaimer:This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Smithfield®. The opinion and text are my own. The best part of summer is spending time with your family and friends. I am a foodie if you could not tell that before. These Smoked…