Easy Homemade Beef Ragu is one of my absolute favorite sauces. Not only does it taste absolutely delectable, warm, and comforting but it is super easy to make, as most of my recipes are. There is something special about a meal when it is cooking read more
Category: SOUP AND STEW
Tortellini Soup with Italian Sausage Meatballs is a comfort soup at its best. Perfect for cold days, but we love it all year round. This meal definitely feeds mia famiglia very well and on the budget, if I might add. It’s rich, comforting, satisfying, a read more
Who does not like an easy, flavorful and comforting meal, especially something like this Bacon and Kale Soup?
I make this bacon and kale soup pretty often. Sometimes I add bacon and sausage, and sometimes just sausage
My family loves it at least a couple of times a month and it is enjoyed all year round.
Bacon goes so well with kale. I love adding it to my cabbage soup as well as green bean stew
I trully hope you make this soup and enjoy as much as we do. Thanks so much for all your support.
You may check my Amazon Store. As some of you know that I am an Amazon affiliate. I add my favorite items as well as products that I see on Amazon sale all the time. So do follow me there if you are part of Amazon Family. Thank you!
Without further ado please check my recipe. You can print it too. If you make it do not hesitate to let me know. Of course, you may share your creations with me on Instagram. I will reshare your masterpieces with my audience.
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 6 slices of Smoked Bacon, sliced into smaller pieces
- 1/4 Onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed and minced
- 2 medium Carrots, diced
- 1 Celery Rib, diced
- 4 cups of Organic Chicken Broth
- 2 cups Water
- 4 handfuls Fresh Kale, ribs removed and roughly chopped
- 1 pound Potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 teaspoon Ginger, minced
- 1 teaspoon Salt, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon Ground Black Pepper, or to taste
- 1 tablespoon parsley, roughly chopped for garnish
- In a large pot over medium-low heat, heat oil then add bacon pieces; saute for a minute or two then add in onion and garlic, keep stirring.
- Add carrots and celery. Saute for five minutes, until onion is almost see through.
- Add kale, then bring to a boil over high heat. Turn heat down to low and let simmer for 15 minutes.
- Pour in chicken broth and water, then season with salt, pepper, ginger.
- Cook for additional 10 to 15 minutes. Taste and adjust seasoning as desired.
- Serve hot!
At step number 2. you may add smoked sausages. Slice into equal bite-size pieces and add to the pot. Stir well to coat and saute again for a minute.
Turkey and Italian Sausage Chili just hot a spot each and every time. Don’t just love a good bowl of piping hot chili? I can’t even tell you how much I love chili, especially over crunchy french fries. I am experimenting with different types so read more
Hi there, How is your January going? Mine started well… mostly working out and detoxing. Now, since 7 days detox is over, I am still trying to eat healthier and exercise daily, that mean less bread, pasta and sweets as well as meat, and more veggies read more
Cannellini Beans and Spinach Chicken Noodle Soup is so comforting and easy especially because of my little shortcut. You see, I used Progresso Light chicken noodle soup in the mixture and I loved it.
It is delicious with top-quality ingredients, all-white chicken meat, and antibiotic-free Progresso Light chicken noodle soup that I jazzed up a bit.
When I say jazzed up, I mean I added beans and fresh spinach to make this soup even more heavenly.
The other night I went to Walmart to grab a few things along with Progresso Light Chicken Noodles Soup to have when I need quick, healthy lunch or dinner choice and obviously, a bit of comfort.
Like most people on this planet we want to be fit and in shape, right?!
So eating this hearty, delicious soup with great quality ingredients will definitely help me get to my goal sooner without starving myself.
I love Progresso soup and there are a variety of delightful and healthy choices. However, chicken noodle soup holds a special place in my heart.
Why you might ask? I have grown up eating chicken noodle soup before supper practically each and every day.
That was an absolute necessity, no questions asked. On top of it, it is really super good for you.
I think it’s just amazing to get childhood memories and transfer them onto your own kids. Making a tradition and memories for them as well.
This is one of my favorite recipes to change this delectable soup into something other than what’s expected. It is already delightful.
However, including spinach and beans, make this soup considerably more hearty.
You may include, of course, chickpeas (garbanzo beans), different sorts of beans or vegetables, yet I gotta tell ya’ this soup is really great all alone as well.
If you make my Cannellini Beans and Spinach Chicken Noodle Soup, please tag me on Instagram. @sandraseasycooking
- 2 cups of water
- 1 cup chicken breast, cooked and chopped (rotisserie chicken could be used too)
- Pinch of Salt, or to taste
- Pinch of ground black pepper
- 2 cups fresh Organic Baby Spinach
- 1 can Cannellini beans rinsed
- 2 cans Progresso Light Chicken Noodle Soup
- Boil water and add a pinch of salt, just to taste. NOTE: Progresso Soup is fully seasoned so you just need to season the water before adding spinach and beans.
- Add spinach and cook for 2-3 minutes, then mix in drained and rinsed Cannellini beans.
- Pour in the pot 2 cans of Progresso Light Chicken Noodle Soup and heat it through on medium-high temperature.
You may pre-cook chicken breast or use chicken leftover. Other vegetables are welcome as well.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
When it comes to soup, It doesn’t matter if it’s hot or cold if you are sick or healthy, Chicken soup can lift your spirit and makes everything better. Don’t you all agree with me? All three of my kids love homemade soup, especially with read more
I have been making this exact beef goulash stew for about 18 years. Of course, I am eating this very meal my entire life. Beef Goulash is near and dear to my heart. I made goulash stew before with turkey meat, chicken and pork as read more
Is there anything better than when it’s cold outside, raining or snowing, to spend a day in PJ, catching up on your favorite show/or a book and slurping on some delicious, hot and comforting soup?
To be honest with you, that’s like the BEST day ever for me. I gathered TOP 10 soups from my blog that I call comfort in a bowl.
Easily made, yet it makes you warm and cozy. It’s perfect, especially in the Fall and Winter time. I hope y’all make it and enjoy these soup recipes as much as my family and I do.
When I was sharing potato-mushroom soup across my social media, I didn’t add leek, and I thought how awesome would it be if I add it to the mix?! Oh, boy… I was so glad that I did. It gave me tons of flavor and it was phenomenal altogether.