If you have never made this flatbread before, then my friends, it is the time for you to make homemade naan. It’s easy, delicious, and perfect for wraps, with grilled food or you can simply make naan pizza. You all know that I love bread…
Category: BREAD AND ROLLS
Just like any baked goods, these Basil Pesto and Cheese Rolls are pillowy and comforting at every bite. These are soft, tasty and super easy to make. I do not bake as often as before. Perhaps because I cannot stop eating. Well, to be honest,…
Nutella is an absolute favourite in my family, so I thought making Nutella Rolls would be appropriate as well as appreciated.
I cannot say they are not. My family honestly licked two trays clean and asked for more.
These rolls are soft, sweet, fluffy and favourite among kids and adults. Trust me on that one!
Now that the kids are home from school you can totally make the dough at night, place in the fridge, the roll-out, spread with Nutella and bake in the morning.
It’s not even a hassle. On the other hand, you do not have to refrigerate. Just use instant active yeast and bake these rolls in an hour or so.
Your family going to defiantly thank you when these come out of the oven. Even while they were baking my kids came out of the rooms asking what I was making.
As you can see they are not hard to make at all. Also, they are delciosu so you have no excuse to make over the weekend or any other day of the week.
Also, I must say that my cinnamon rolls are pretty amazing too, so hop over and grab a very similar recipe to this one.
This dough is kind of “all-purpose” dough so you can make many amazing baked goodies just by using one type of dough.
I will share more ideas using similar dough in the near future.
However, for now, I can tell you that you can turn this into savory rolls, maybe spread some butter and jam, or perhaps walnuts and sugar, which was my in-laws favorite.
I hope you try baking these tasty Nutella Rolls. If you do make them, please tag me on social media or Instagram.
@sandraseasycooking using hashtag #sandraseasycooking.
Thank you so much for all your love and support! Let’s start this year on a sweet note! Happy Baking!
You might like these recipes:
East, addictive and so delicious breakfast Nutella rolls.
- 1 pack dried yeast (1/4 oz)
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 cup milk, warm to the touch (118ml)
- 4 cups all-purpose flour (500g/1 lb), plus a few tablespoons more for dusting working area
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs, well beaten
- 3/4 cup water (177ml)
- 2 tablespoons softened unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon oil, plus for greasing bowl for the dough
- 1/4 cup Nutella
CLASSIC VANILLA GLAZE
- 1 cup confectioner's sugar
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons milk, substitute with heavy cream or half and half
- It's not necessary if you have instant dry yeast, but I like to do it. So warm up milk for about 20 seconds in the microwave-safe bowl or a cup until warm to touch, then add sugar and dried yeast.
- Mix and allow the yeast to start to bubble.
- When you see yeast get bubbly and thicken on the top it is ready. It usually takes about 2-3 minutes, depending on the temperature. Never use hot milk or water.
- Measure and combine flour, salt, and sugar. Mix it together.
- Place everything in the stand-up mixer bowl.
- Make a small well in the middle and add activated yeast.
- Using kneading attachment of your mixer start mixing slowly while adding 2 mixed or beaten eggs, room temperature/soften butter, and water mixed with oil.
- Adjust mixer to a higher speed and keep kneading for about 3-4 minutes or until the dough is becoming a ball and pulling away from sides of the mixer bowl.
- Do not overmix, there is no need. The dough will be softer on the touch.
- Transfer dough to well oiled larger bowl and cover. Place dough either in the oven or microwave so it could rise. If your oven has a proof setting this is a perfect time to use it, if not just keep it in the turned-off oven. Allow it to rise for the first time for about 45 to 60 minutes. You can make rolls after this point, but I do step 8. and 9. most of the time.
- It will double in size. Knead, cover and place in the fridge for about 6-8 hrs/overnight before making rolls.
- You do not have to chill the dough, however, they do come out so much better, plus it is easier to roll out. After chilling let it sit at the room temperature for about 15 minutes before rolling out.
- Dust your working surface with a bit of flour. Roll out dough to (0.635cm) 1/4 inch thick. The size is approximately (38cm) 15 inches wide and (53cm) 21 inches long.
- Spread Nutella from one end to the other, but leave maybe 1/2 inch from the edge so it is easier to roll. You can add more or less. I will leave this to you.
- Slowly roll the dough until you reach the end. Pull ends to have an even end. Slice it in half, then cut the cylinder into 12 to 14 equal slices.
- Place cut side up and evenly spaced 9 x 13-inch baking dish.
- Cover pan with plastic wrap or a large cotton kitchen towel and set aside in a warm place to let rise for at least 30 minutes to one hour. They need to double in size.
- Preheat oven to 350°F and bake them for 30 to 35 minutes. This also depends on your oven, and baking dish.
- If you are baking in the ceramic dish like I did, then bake at a lower temperature, I would do the same if you choose to bake it in cast iron, however, for a regular metal baking dish I would go to 375F and bake for about 25 minutes or until they are nicely golden brown.
Combine powdered sugar, melted butter, vanilla and milk in a large mixing bowl until smooth.
Pour over or drizzle warm rolls and spread.
Scraps aka leftover ends I place in the bigger ramekins and bake them as well. Nothing will be wasted!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- The Pioneer Woman Willow 8 Piece Measuring Scoops and Spring Floral Ceramic Measuring Spoons Set
- Farberware 5172565 Baker's Advantage Ceramic Pie Dish 10-Inch Teal
- Bakeware Set -Premium Nonstick Baking Pans -Set of 5- Includes a Pie Pan, Square Cake Pan, Baking Pan, Bread Pan, Cup Cake Pan with Blue Silicone Hnadles By Intriom
Extremely tasty, warm and comforting recipe for Cheese Stuffed Dinner Rolls. You will love these soft, garlicky and cheesy bread bombs. If you love soft dinner rolls than you will adore these beauties with cheese, brushed with butter, garlic and herbs. From time to time…
I do not think that there is anything better in this world than freshly baked bread, especially my Easy Homemade French Bread. Well, my dutch oven for beginners and no-knead bread recipes are amazing, as well. Anyhow, after many trials and fails, I finally got…
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of HolidayBaking at Publix. All opinions are entirely my own.
French Toast Casserole is most definitely a staple food to bake during the joyous holiday season at my house.
We use so many amazingly appetizing toppings, and truly love them all. This is such a versatile and satisfying breakfast or brunch dish, which I adore the most.
To be completely clear, we arealways looking forward to a Thanksgiving or Christmas family brunch all yearlong. It might sound a bit strange, but we talk about it often during ourSunday family meals.
As much as we agree and strenuously disagree about foolish things, food brings us together. The saying could not be truer, food does unite people in the most delicious way.
We create beautiful, sweet memories during holidays, especially over a tasty and warm dinner.
We all know that the holidays can be the busiest and stressful time of the year, but it doesn’t have to be.
For example, the exclusive Publix Holiday Baking promotion makes it so very easy to bake all of my personal favorites during the holiday season.
Don’t forget to check your local Publix between November 9 and November 22 for savings on a variety of products featured in the Holiday Baking promotion!
Much like in my house, you can actually make baking around the festive holidays a fun family event.
Holiday Baking promotion! Much like in my house, you can actually make baking around the festive holidays a fun family event. Thanks to the Publix Holiday Baking event, I can get everything I need… ON SALE
I can always count on Publix,especially during the holidays. The quality of ingredients is constantly onpoint.
That being said, I picked up Nestlé® Coffee-mate® Creamer to serve with the morning coffee. Also, typical groceries such as eggs, milk, bread, Pyure® Organic Stevia, and Blackberry Patch Syrup to make my delicious French Toast Casserole.
Anna, my lovely daughter, and I prepped this casserole the night before for the easiest brunch ever.
My husband made coffee while the casserole was baking. Daniel, my youngest, set up the table, which was enormously helpful, of course.
The deliciously warm aroma from the kitchen wrapped our heart and soul with joy. We could not wait to dig in and share this yummy meal.
We all heartily wished my oldest boy, Aleks, and his girlfriend was home from college to enjoy our weekend tradition. That is mainly why I am looking forward to Thanksgiving because my ducklings are all home and with me.
Some of the deals I scored at Publix during the event are:
- $4.49 Blackberry Patch Syrup (8–12-oz your choice)
- $2 off any 1 Pyure Organic Stevia (any size)
- $1 off any 2 Nestlé Coffee-mate Creamer (16-oz) (refrigerated) or Nestlé natural bliss creamer (16-oz) (refrigerated) (mix or match)
If you make this tasty and unbelievably easy French Toast Casserole, please tag me on Instagram. @sandraseasycooking.
An easy and tasty way to enjoy stress-free holidays.
- 1 loaf French or other crusty bread 14-16 ounces, day or three-day-old bread
- 8 large eggs
- 240 ml (8oz) heavy whipped cream
- 240 ml (8oz) whole milk
- 65g (1/2 cup) Pyure Organic Stevia= 1 cup of sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Dash salt
- 1 teaspoon unsalted butter
- 2 lbs Apples (Honeycrisp), peel and core
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup Pyure Organic Stevia= 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Blackberry Patch Syrup
- Fresh Blackberries or any other fruit
- Powdered sugar
- Maple syrup
- Slice bread into half lengthwise slices, if necessary, or slice French bread into slices, 1-inch each.
- Using a larger baking pan with deeper sides, butter well with on the bottom and the sides.
- Mix the eggs, heavy cream, sugar, pinch of salt, cinnamon.
- Dip each slice of the toast into the French toast mixture, then arrange slices in a generously buttered 9 by 13-inch flat baking dish in 2 rows, overlapping the slices. You may use two smaller pans as well.
- Pour the rest of the mixture over the bread slices, making sure all are covered pretty evenly with the creamy mixture. Cover with foil or plastic wrap and refrigerate for 2 hours to Overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cover with foil and bake for 40 minutes at 350F. After 40 minutes, add cinnamon apple over the casserole and bake uncovered for additional 20 minutes.
- Drizzle French Toast Casserole with Blackberry Patch Syrup, garnish with some fresh fruit such as blackberries, and dust with a generous amount of powdered sugar, if desired.
HOW TO MAKE CINNAMON APPLES:
- Peel apples, core, and dice. It doesn't have to be small chunks.
- Add sugar and cinnamon and cook on low medium heat for 10-12 minutes or until the apples are your desired tenderness. You do not want mushy apple sauce so just make them until they are tender but still hold their shape.
- Take off the heat and set aside until ready to be used.
You may use any bread that you wish to use. The best one is French toast or pre-sliced cinnamon bread
I used cinnamon gourmet toast for this recipe, however, any a day or three days old bread would
work perfectly. It just tastes so much better when the bread is a bit stale.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of the National Peanut Board. All opinions are entirely my own. This gluten-free peanut butter chocolate bread topped with oats is simply divine. You can toast slices of bread in a pan, make French toast or perhaps a delightful breakfast strata with day old bread. I must admit…
These days I spend experimenting with low carb bread recipes. So, that’s how this easy low carb and I might add keto friendly savoury scones are born
I dearly miss bread, so I had to come with something to satisfy my bread cravings. When I just started with Keto, I was definitely doing a clean version, but two months into it I switched to more of a dirty keto diet.
Now, full 5 months into it, I am still doing intermittent fasting, and eat low carb but not as restricted. I must say that I do feel good!
So, I am planning to continue with this lifestyle because it helped it in so many ways. Not only that I lost weight, but my sleep improved, mood, skin, hormones, etc. Also, got so much more energy. When I say that I feel good, I really do.
I am planning in the near future play with the low carb tortillas because why not, right? All I need is a tortilla press and I am good to go. There is always something that I need. It is not even a joke.
Anyhow, I hope you guys like these scones. I am trying to add nutritional information under each recipe, BUT it will take some time since I am doing it manually. Well, there is no other way.
Meantime, if you have any questions, please do ask. I am always here to answer. I am working really hard to correct things since the website transfer. It is going slowly, but I rather do it correctly then mess anything.
Easy Low Carb Savoury Scones: 4.1 NET CARBS PER ONE SCONE
These days I spend experimenting with low carb bread recipes. So, that's how this easy low carb and I might add keto friendly savoury scones are born.
- 200 grams of Almond Flour, Flour Bob's Red Mill, 2 cups
- 80 grams Flaxseeds Flour, Organic Flax Plus, approx. 3/4 cup
- 1/4 teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 2 Organic Whole Raw Eggs
- 4 ounces Cream Cheese
- 4 tablespoons Irish Butter Unsalted, Kerrygold
- Preheat oven to 375 F/190 C and line your baking pan with parchment paper or Silicone non-sticking baking mat.
- Add salt, baking powder and baking soda to the almond flour and flaxseed meal, then mix it.
- Add all the other ingredients and mix until everything is well combined. If you are doing low carb, especially Keto measures your ingredients.
- Oil or water your hands and make equal size dough patties, about 1/4 inch thick. Note that oiling or making your hands a bit wet will be easier to form these scones.
- Bake the scones for about 20 minutes. Serve warm!
After they are cooled down you may place them in the airtight container with the fitted lid and keep in the fridge. You may also heat these scones or toast before eating.
I make 6 because higher calories support my diet, but it can be easily adjusted to 8.
SANDRA’S EASY COOKING a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking recommended products to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. My Amazon Store.
All Purpose Dough Recipe included with Spiral Twist Bread Rolls I just love baking homemade bread. So many amazing bread recipes that we can make with different shapes just like these tasty spiral twist bread rolls. I find it relaxing when I am under stress.…