Extremely tasty, warm and comforting recipe for Cheese Stuffed Dinner Rolls. You will love these soft, garlicky and cheesy bread bombs. If you love soft dinner rolls than you will adore these beauties with cheese, brushed with butter, garlic and herbs. From time to time […]
Category: BREAD AND ROLLS
I do not think that there is anything better in this world than freshly baked bread, especially my Easy Homemade French Bread. Well, my dutch oven for beginners and no-knead bread recipes are amazing, as well. Anyhow, after many trials and fails, I finally got […]
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of HolidayBaking at Publix. All opinions are entirely my own.
French Toast Casserole is most definitely a staple food to bake during the joyous holiday season at my house.
We use so many amazingly appetizing toppings, and truly love them all. This is such a versatile and satisfying breakfast or brunch dish, which I adore the most.
To be completely clear, we arealways looking forward to a Thanksgiving or Christmas family brunch all yearlong. It might sound a bit strange, but we talk about it often during ourSunday family meals.
As much as we agree and strenuously disagree about foolish things, food brings us together. The saying could not be truer, food does unite people in the most delicious way.
We create beautiful, sweet memories during holidays, especially over a tasty and warm dinner.
We all know that the holidays can be the busiest and stressful time of the year, but it doesn’t have to be.
For example, the exclusive Publix Holiday Baking promotion makes it so very easy to bake all of my personal favorites during the holiday season.
Don’t forget to check your local Publix between November 9 and November 22 for savings on a variety of products featured in the Holiday Baking promotion!
Much like in my house, you can actually make baking around the festive holidays a fun family event.
Holiday Baking promotion! Much like in my house, you can actually make baking around the festive holidays a fun family event. Thanks to the Publix Holiday Baking event, I can get everything I need… ON SALE
I can always count on Publix,especially during the holidays. The quality of ingredients is constantly onpoint.
That being said, I picked up Nestlé® Coffee-mate® Creamer to serve with the morning coffee. Also, typical groceries such as eggs, milk, bread, Pyure® Organic Stevia, and Blackberry Patch Syrup to make my delicious French Toast Casserole.
Anna, my lovely daughter, and I prepped this casserole the night before for the easiest brunch ever.
My husband made coffee while the casserole was baking. Daniel, my youngest, set up the table, which was enormously helpful, of course.
The deliciously warm aroma from the kitchen wrapped our heart and soul with joy. We could not wait to dig in and share this yummy meal.
We all heartily wished my oldest boy, Aleks, and his girlfriend was home from college to enjoy our weekend tradition. That is mainly why I am looking forward to Thanksgiving because my ducklings are all home and with me.
Some of the deals I scored at Publix during the event are:
- $4.49 Blackberry Patch Syrup (8–12-oz your choice)
- $2 off any 1 Pyure Organic Stevia (any size)
- $1 off any 2 Nestlé Coffee-mate Creamer (16-oz) (refrigerated) or Nestlé natural bliss creamer (16-oz) (refrigerated) (mix or match)
If you make this tasty and unbelievably easy French Toast Casserole, please tag me on Instagram. @sandraseasycooking.
An easy and tasty way to enjoy stress-free holidays.
- 1 loaf French or other crusty bread 14-16 ounces, day or three-day-old bread
- 8 large eggs
- 240 ml (8oz) heavy whipped cream
- 240 ml (8oz) whole milk
- 65g (1/2 cup) Pyure Organic Stevia= 1 cup of sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Dash salt
- 1 teaspoon unsalted butter
- 2 lbs Apples (Honeycrisp), peel and core
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup Pyure Organic Stevia= 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Blackberry Patch Syrup
- Fresh Blackberries or any other fruit
- Powdered sugar
- Maple syrup
- Slice bread into half lengthwise slices, if necessary, or slice French bread into slices, 1-inch each.
- Using a larger baking pan with deeper sides, butter well with on the bottom and the sides.
- Mix the eggs, heavy cream, sugar, pinch of salt, cinnamon.
- Dip each slice of the toast into the French toast mixture, then arrange slices in a generously buttered 9 by 13-inch flat baking dish in 2 rows, overlapping the slices. You may use two smaller pans as well.
- Pour the rest of the mixture over the bread slices, making sure all are covered pretty evenly with the creamy mixture. Cover with foil or plastic wrap and refrigerate for 2 hours to Overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cover with foil and bake for 40 minutes at 350F. After 40 minutes, add cinnamon apple over the casserole and bake uncovered for additional 20 minutes.
- Drizzle French Toast Casserole with Blackberry Patch Syrup, garnish with some fresh fruit such as blackberries, and dust with a generous amount of powdered sugar, if desired.
HOW TO MAKE CINNAMON APPLES:
- Peel apples, core, and dice. It doesn't have to be small chunks.
- Add sugar and cinnamon and cook on low medium heat for 10-12 minutes or until the apples are your desired tenderness. You do not want mushy apple sauce so just make them until they are tender but still hold their shape.
- Take off the heat and set aside until ready to be used.
You may use any bread that you wish to use. The best one is French toast or pre-sliced cinnamon bread
I used cinnamon gourmet toast for this recipe, however, any a day or three days old bread would
work perfectly. It just tastes so much better when the bread is a bit stale.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of the National Peanut Board. All opinions are entirely my own. This gluten-free peanut butter chocolate bread topped with oats is simply divine. You can toast slices of bread in a pan, make French toast or perhaps a delightful breakfast strata with day old bread. I must admit […]
These days I spend experimenting with low carb bread recipes. So, that’s how this easy low carb and I might add keto friendly savoury scones are born
I dearly miss bread, so I had to come with something to satisfy my bread cravings. When I just started with Keto, I was definitely doing a clean version, but two months into it I switched to more of a dirty keto diet.
Now, full 5 months into it, I am still doing intermittent fasting, and eat low carb but not as restricted. I must say that I do feel good!
So, I am planning to continue with this lifestyle because it helped it in so many ways. Not only that I lost weight, but my sleep improved, mood, skin, hormones, etc. Also, got so much more energy. When I say that I feel good, I really do.
I am planning in the near future play with the low carb tortillas because why not, right? All I need is a tortilla press and I am good to go. There is always something that I need. It is not even a joke.
Anyhow, I hope you guys like these scones. I am trying to add nutritional information under each recipe, BUT it will take some time since I am doing it manually. Well, there is no other way.
Meantime, if you have any questions, please do ask. I am always here to answer. I am working really hard to correct things since the website transfer. It is going slowly, but I rather do it correctly then mess anything.
Easy Low Carb Savoury Scones: 4.1 NET CARBS PER ONE SCONE
These days I spend experimenting with low carb bread recipes. So, that's how this easy low carb and I might add keto friendly savoury scones are born.
- 200 grams of Almond Flour, Flour Bob's Red Mill, 2 cups
- 80 grams Flaxseeds Flour, Organic Flax Plus, approx. 3/4 cup
- 1/4 teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 2 Organic Whole Raw Eggs
- 4 ounces Cream Cheese
- 4 tablespoons Irish Butter Unsalted, Kerrygold
- Preheat oven to 375 F/190 C and line your baking pan with parchment paper or Silicone non-sticking baking mat.
- Add salt, baking powder and baking soda to the almond flour and flaxseed meal, then mix it.
- Add all the other ingredients and mix until everything is well combined. If you are doing low carb, especially Keto measures your ingredients.
- Oil or water your hands and make equal size dough patties, about 1/4 inch thick. Note that oiling or making your hands a bit wet will be easier to form these scones.
- Bake the scones for about 20 minutes. Serve warm!
After they are cooled down you may place them in the airtight container with the fitted lid and keep in the fridge. You may also heat these scones or toast before eating.
I make 6 because higher calories support my diet, but it can be easily adjusted to 8.
SANDRA’S EASY COOKING a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking recommended products to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. My Amazon Store.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 306Total Fat: 27.9gSaturated Fat: 8.4gTrans Fat: 0gCholesterol: 77mgSodium: 175mgCarbohydrates: 9.4gFiber: 5.3gSugar: 1gProtein: 9.9g
All Purpose Dough Recipe included with Spiral Twist Bread Rolls I just love baking homemade bread. So many amazing bread recipes that we can make with different shapes just like these tasty spiral twist bread rolls. I find it relaxing when I am under stress. […]
Every so often you just have to enjoy a delicious sandwich. I think there is undoubtedly nothing better than a French staple grilled cheese sandwich. Also, better known as Croque-Monsieur Sandwich. In translation, it means Gentlemen’s Crunch. My favourite way to eat a croque-madame is […]
This Toast Pizza Roll makes one amazing party food. It is one extraordinary and easy finger food that most people, especially kids love.
My family loves watching football as well as other sports, so we make a small party with delicious finger foods when we watch it.
As a result, this pizza was born after I was searching for easy finger foods. I cannot claim full credit for creating this idea, but I used my own method.
In a way brainstormed how I will make this my own.
We all see recipes all over the web, then there are glossy magazines full of recipes, as well as tv shows. However, I always try to recreate it and make my own version with ingredients that I have in my fridge or pantry.
With that being said, that’s why I constantly encourage you to use what you have or like. Just with this recipe, I know that many people do not consume pork.
I am one of those people that didn’t grow up with pepperoni. We had other types of hard salami. That’s why I said you can find something else instead to use in this recipe.
If you make them, please tag me on Instagram @sandraseasycooking and make sure to use hashtag #sandraseasycooking so I could see your delicious creations.
I am affiliated with Amazon.
I started to add items to my Amazon store of things that I have used in the past. It is a slow process, but it’s fun and interesting.
Toast Pizza Roll
- 12 Toast Slices
- 2 tablespoon Unsalted Butter divided
- 1 1/2 Italian Cheese Blend or just mozzarella
- 6-8 Slices Large Pepperoni turkey pepperoni if you prefer
- 6-8 Slices Large Genoa Salami any cold cut salami on hand
- 4-6 Slices Ham smoked chicken if you’re not eating ham
- 1-2 tbsp Marinara Sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon Dried Italian Herb Mix
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder not with salt
- Preheat oven to 400F
- Take the toast out of the bag and place onto a large plastic film (wrap)
Melt unsalted butter and brush on about 1 tablespoon of melted butter on all the toasts. Just a few strokes especially around the edges of the toast to connect better.
- Connect the toast by placing a 1/4 on the each on each other. As seen on the pic. Take the rolling pin and flatten the toast completely from one end to the other and all sides.
- Add half of the shredded cheese, then place cold cut salami. You may use one or more, like me. You can even make it without any meat just use more cheese.
- On the salami evenly spread marinara sauce, then add the rest of the cheese.
- Using plastic wrap as a guide, roll the toast and wrap the whole toast roll with the plastic film or a wrap.
- Add Italian herb mix to the melted butter, mix then brush all over the roll. If you need to use more butter, just melt some more.
- Bake for 18 minutes at 400F, then turn the broiler ON and bake under the broiler until golden brown, less than a minute.
Baking time wary on the type of oven you have. Check the roll around 15 minutes of baking just to make sure. You may use any type of salami or cheese. I loved using Italian blend because it got many different types of cheese, however, I made it before with cheddar, and sometimes with mozzarella only.
Easy, Delicious, Mini Keto Everything Bagels. Let’s just make something clear here… These are not, and I repeat precisely, these are not your traditional bagels. Now that I got that off my chest, let me continue. When I started this Keto lifestyle, I missed nothing […]