I was debating with myself, as I usually do, should I post one more smoothie and add it to the collection or a burger. Well, of course, burger won; my sinful, delicious, and juicy Burger with Caramelized Onions Yes, you are allowed to drool. The…
Marinated Baked Chicken Drumsticks -I made this recipe so many times and my family is crazy about it. Without saying much, it made traffic, especially after I took this update shot. I haven’t even thought it would actually come out that good so I wasn’t…
Summer is here, and that means grilling season started. I decided to make a roundup of my Top 10 the most popular grilling recipes.
I love walking around my neighborhood, especially on the weekend evenings and just inhaling the aromatic air that goes under my nose from almost every house. Tempting huh? You get hungry in an instant
There is something about grilling in the summertime, grilling on a special holiday or event. Food ends up really special and memorable
4th of the July is knocking on our door and I thought to post a roundup of top 10 of my most popular recipes from the blog.
That being said, you can perhaps find some kind of inspiration what to make for this upcoming holiday. Well, to enjoy it with your family and friends, of course.
My kids are already looking forward to some of our favorite. We love bulgogi, cevapi, grilled marinated pork, kebabs, etc. Also, we do make a lot of food. However, that is always eaten and I never regret making more than I should.
In addition, I do not serve only meat, but various salads and sides that go heavenly with anything grilled.
Therefore, anything that I will post could be made in a pan in a little bit of oil, marinated and baked in the oven or use option to grill.
I hope you will enjoy my Top 10 the most popular grilling recipes.
If you try this or any other of my recipes please tag me on Instagram @sandraseasycooking using hashtag #sandraseasycooking. Thanks in advance!
My recommendation of some salads that you might enjoy:
So let’s get started! Links are in the title under each image, if by any chance it doesn’t work for you, please let me know! Thank you!
These Bacon Wrapped Chicken Drumsticks are amazing with any side-dish. We love it with mashed potatoes or roasted potatoes, but I made it before with sauteed veggies as well as shredded cabbage. This chicken drumsticks are lick your fingers delicious. Did I get your mouth to water? I…
This week I was asked to make a wacky grilled recipe using Mazola Corn Oil and I was thinking hard on this one, but everything I tried making was not wacky enough.
It sounded unique, but delicious and at the same time wacky. I never had grilled watermelon, so I was a little bit skeptical about the whole thing
Honestly I am not a big fan of grilled fruits; however, since we’re being honest here, grilled watermelon did add balance, spiciness, sweetness, and juiciness to the salad
This is my last post with Mazola Corn Oil but before the recipe. I could not be more happy to be sponsored by my partners, Mazola.
Mazola Corn Cooking Oils is made of 100% pure oil with no additives, so the great flavor of your food comes through.
It is cholesterol free and has become a healthful tradition in American cooking. Mazola Corn Oil also has the cholesterol-blocking power of plant sterols.
- 1/2 package Weber Chipotle Marinade Mix
- 1/8 cup Oil
- 1/2 medium watermelon, 2-inch slices cut into triangles
- Green Salad
- English Cucumber
- Lemon Juice
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- A drizzle of Oil
- Toasted Croutons
- Prepare chipotle marinade mix according to directions.
- Coat all watermelon slices on each side with marinade; discard any remaining marinade.
- Coat grill surface with corn oil. Preheat grill to its highest setting or to 500°F. Grill each side for about 5 minutes or until there is a nice slightly brown color with noticeable grill marks.
- Toss the salad with vegetables and season it with salt and pepper. Squeeze juice from fresh lemon and drizzle with a bit more Oil.
- Cut the watermelon in cubes and croutons and add it to the salad.
You can use any vegetables that you desire and build the salad to your preferences.
Today’s recipe is as simple as you can see in the title, Grilled Marinated Tofu. The key is in the marinade and after it’s grilled the taste and aroma are just perfect balance of very satisfying, delicious and I must say easy side dish. Well,…
As I said before this summer I will have a whole bunch of my favorite grilled recipes. Chicken flavored with sweet honey glaze and balanced with Teriyaki sauce, ginger and infused with strong garlic flavor gives you one harmonious taste. Brine plays a big part because it is just…
Daeji bulgogi– Spicy pork is a popular Korean grilled dish and it is quite different from beef bulgogi, mainly because the marinade is not only soy sauce-based, but instead marinade juices are based and heated up with gochujang and/or gochugaru (Korean red hot chili paste and/or powder)
Grill season is already here…yeyy! I love anything from the grill, and I don’t think that there is a person out there who doesn’t-at least I never met one! To be honest we grill most of the year, except for December and January. To put on the side my favorite grilled homemade sausages or nice juicy grilled steak, Korean BBQ is on very top-I could just sit and eat all day and every day. I will share more of my favorite recipes from the grill this summer season.
This time I used boneless pork ribs because it cooks faster without the bones, but this marinade is fantastic for chicken(any part) or beef too, both grilled and baked or perhaps pan sauteed. Either way, you go you will love it if you do enjoy eating spicy food. However for those that can’t handle spicy/hot food reduce and adjust how you like.
It’s a beautiful balance of sweet, savory and spicy…very playful flavor in your mouth once you take a bite, but aroma will get you first.
Spicy Grilled Boneless Pork Spare Ribs ~Korean Style
- 3-4 lbs 1.5-2kg boneless spareribs (pork), cut into two bite-size pieces
- 1/2 Onion or 4 Spring Onions finely chopped
- 1 1 inch-1.27cm piece ginger, minced
- 3 Garlic Cloves
- 1 Asian Pear-it acts as a tenderizer
- 2 Tbs. Red Hot Chili Paste gochujang *reduce for less heat
- 1 tsp. 5g Red Chili flakes/powder, (gochugaru)*optional
- 2 Tbs. Sugar
- 2 Tbs. Soy sauce lite/ or 1 Tbs. Original Soy sauce
- 1 Tbs. Rice Wine
- 2 Tbs. sesame oil
- Toasted Sesame Seeds
- Green/Spring Onions
- Start with cutting boneless pork ribs into small 2 bite-size pieces If you want to use ribs with the bones then separate by cutting meat between the bones. Place in a large bowl.
- Purée onion in a blender or food processor, then adds everything for the marinade, pulse few more times until all incorporated. It is easier to marinade and spread on ribs.
- Once ingredients are all mixed, rub marinade over the meat (use gloves).
- Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours if you going to grill that day, but it can be placed in the fridge overnight.
- Grill the ribs over medium-high heat until done, about 10 minutes per side.
- If cooked in an oven, preheat to 375º. Line baking pan with the aluminum foil or parchment paper, and place the ribs on it. Cook for about 45min or until the meat is cooked.
- I serve it with lettuce, rice and napa cabbage kimchi with the addition of Ssamjang (thick, spicy Korean paste used with grilled food wrapped in a lettuce or perilla-sesame leaf)
If you do not eat pork substitute with chicken or beef! You can cook meat with bones but let it grill longer.