Strawberry Jello Summer Salad is undoubtedly an easy, fabulous and tasty recipe. We enjoy nothing but this incredibly simple and classic dessert all summer long. I heard that every good Southern lady should know how to properly make delicious jello salad. Well, I must say, […]
Category: SANDWICHES & WRAPS
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of the Minerva Dairy. All opinions are entirely my own. If you want to churn your recipe up to the next level, I encourage you to use Minerva tasty butter to make my Caramelized Onion Tart. […]
I have been playing with some really easy recipes lately just like this tasty creamy spinach puff pastry.
I don’t think that we need to spend hours in the kitchen unless it is Thanksgiving, of course. However, even then I do not cook all day. It is all in preparation.
Anyhow, this creamy spinach puff pastry is extremely easy. I have been adding different toppings, which some those recipes are coming soon.
Well, the point of my blog is simple and easy, so you cannot get any simpler than this. Don’t you agree? I just love simple recipes like this.
My family really enjoyed this one. You can totally serve it as an appetizer or with chicken or tofu if you are vegetarian. You can serve it with pasta or bring it to a potluck, just make sure to bake a lot. (haha)
To cut the story short, I really hope you bake this soon. As you can see, it is an incredibly easy recipe yet delicious.
You can totally double the recipe if you appreciate this kind of food. In addition, you can add desired toppings; toss sauteed sausage, in-season roasted vegetables, crack an egg on top and voila. Amazing!
Okay, so if you make this one or any other of my recipes please tag me on INSTAGRAM @sandraseasycooking using hashtag #sandraseasycooking
Thank you so much for all your support!!!
Easy recipe for a tasty Creamy Spinach Puff Pastry.
- 1 Sheet Puff Pastry
- 1 pack Cream of Spinach, slightly defrosted
- 4 tablespoons Creme Fraiche
- Pinch of Kosher Salt and Ground Black Pepper
- A drizzle of Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit (190C)
- Thaw your frozen puff pastry, preferably in the fridge, overnight.
- Unfold your pastry only when fully thawed.
- Flour your work surface and your rolling pin. Use restraint with your rolling pin and just slightly roll.
- Add Creme Fraiche on the top of the pastry then slightly fold ends of the pastry, as shown on the pic. If you do not have Creme Fraiche, check notes below.
- Meanwhile, defrost cream of spinach, but only half way. I like using a bag one that you can steam. I steam it half way, just enough for me to crumble on top of the Creme Fraiche.
- Bake between 15 and 17 minutes, depending on your oven. Pastry needs to be golden and cream and spinach bubbly.
- Take it out and allow it to cool down for a minute or two before slicing.
Easy Creme Fraiche Substitute:
- Mix 1 cup heavy cream and 1/4 cup whole milk sour cream together.
- I like mixing it n the jar or a container with fitted lid but you can pour the mixture into a jar as well, cover and let stand in a warm place for about 8 hours.
- Then stir and refrigerate for 24 hours before serving.
- It will have buttery taste just like Creme Fraiche.
- Also, I made this pastry before with room temperature cream cheese. If you do not have Creme Fraiche and don't feel like making your own just use cream cheese. For one Puff pastry sheet I use about 1/4-1/2 block of Room Temperature cream cheese. When it is room temp it sis easier to spread.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Easy and tasty fruit salad with citrus infused citrus maple dressing recipe. There is nothing more refreshing during hot summer days than colorful and delightful fruit salad. I made this tasty fruit salad with citrus maple dressing, which gave this salad a nice taste lift. […]
An easy and very tasty recipe for Beef Chili Baked Potatoes. It took me a while until I finally decided to post this gem. My dear family loves many, many dishes that I make. I will be honest, beef chili baked potatoes are probably in […]
Cinco de Mayo is just around the corner so I put together a round-up of recipes.
I do not about you, but in my house, we love Mexican cuisine. I make it at least once a week. Spicy or non-spicy as long as it got Mexican favor I will devour the whole platter or tacos, enchiladas or burritos.
I could pretty much eat refried beans with a spoon. Yes, shamelessly I have done that before. So, some recipes are, of course, fusion but nonetheless, they are so tasty and very easy for anyone to prepare.
I hope you make some my delicious Cinco de Mayo recipes for your celebration. If you please tag me on Instagram @sandraseasycooking and use my hashtag #sandraseaycooking. Thank you!!!
Without further ado, here is my round-up of amazingly delicious recipes from my blog. Direct links under each image.
I wish you safe and happy Cinco de Mayo!
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Mission®. All opinions are entirely my own. When it comes to flavor, this tasty and incredibly flavorful Taco Style Cream Cheese Dip is the way to go; Especially for a Cinco de Mayo celebration. […]
Loaded Mashed Potato Casserole, in my opinion, is one of the best side dishes for the holiday season, as well as all year round weeknight dinner dish. I do not make this often. Simply because my family cannot stop eating it until the baking dish […]
I love Mexican cuisine as much as Tex-Mex food. I mean, who would say no, right?! A bit of Texas with a bit of Mexico and you get an amazing combo bursting with flavor
These beef taco bowls are just incredibly tasty. You can make it more spicy or mild. It is all how you prefer your food, that is why you have to taste
Add a pinch of this and that until you reach your preference. I always say you can add more seasoning later, so add just a pinch or two and taste.
I love spicy food as well as my children but my husband does not. Well, he likes it a little, but not much.
I really hope that you all like this easy recipe. You can modify this one to meet your lifestyle requirements, such as low carb.
I love serving this beef over cauliflower rice or in low carb tortillas, as well as making my lunch box into this amazing taco salad.
My family absolutely love this type of meals. Usually they add refried beans or even chili beans. Such a comfort food that most people just love, and it is really simople to prep.
You can even prep ahead, refrgirate and serve later. It is as simple as it sounds.
This tasty Beef taco recipe is the closest to classic Tex-Mex Style version of tacos. It is easy and very delicious.
- 1 pound (453g) Ground Beef 80/20
- 1 tablespoon Onion powder
- 1/4 tablespoon Garlic powder
- 1/2 tablespoon Chili powder
- 1 teaspoon dried Oregano
- 1 teaspoon Cumin
- 1 Tablespoon Adobo Sauce
- 1/4 cup Tomato Sauce
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- TOPPING OPTION:
- Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- Tomatoes, diced
- Shredded Lettuce
- Red Onion, diced
- Parsey or cilantro, chopped
- FRESH or pickled Jalapenos
- Sour Cream
- Guacamole or plain Avocado
- Taco Tortilla Bowls, shells or soft tortillas
- In a large skillet, brown ground beef sprinkled with seasonings over medium heat.
- Remove as much grease as possible then stir in adobo and tomato sauce and lastly season with salt and ground black pepper to taste. Simmer over low heat for additional 5 minutes.
- Serve immediately and with desired toppings.
You may serve beef in soft tortillas, taco shells or taco bowls.
Toppings are up to you.
If you do not eat tortillas, you can serve this beef over rice or cauliflower rice. Or use Low Carb Tortillas
You may add beans or even refried beans.
You may even make your own bowls. Check out my Amazon Store for more details.
Please, comment and tag me if you make it. Or just post a pic on Instagram and tag me @sandraseasycooking so I can re-post. Make sure to use my hashtag #sandraseasycooking. Thank you, guys, for all your support!!!
When I look at this Meatball Marinara Sandwich or a Sub, I would just say “Hello, Gorgeous” It looks absolutely mouthwatering and it tastes as you would expect, outstanding! My family loves a good sandwich and this one is one their favorite. I cannot run […]