These PB2 Gluten-free Chocolate Waffles are an absolute delight. I genuinely love having a protein-packed breakfast or brunch almost every single day, and I must say, these were not disappointing at all. Above all, I heartily enjoyed a plateful of these with my regular coffee […]
Category: BREAKFAST AND BRUNCH
School is in a full session for over two months now, so these delicious and Fluffy Cream Cheese Blueberry Pancakes make an appearance on our table quite often. We are almost at the Fall break, but temperatures are not getting any better. We are still […]
These tasty, moist and beautiful Gluten-Free Banana Cocoa Muffins are absolutely amazing for breakfast, brunch or dessert.
We were quite impressed by the gluten-free all-purpose flour and the way these muffins turned out. Yes, my family tried to eat gluten-free most of the time if we are not doing keto.
I am not saying that pizza or regular pasta never finds its way to our bellies but you know what I mean?! Gluten-free makes us feel better inside and out.
These tasty muffins are measured, tested and retested so you can make them without any issues. Seriously, you guys they are super easy.
So, if you have any ripe bananas that should be used just to make these yummy muffins. Also, I wrote in the notes alternative options.
No, you do not have to use gluten-free four or lactose-free milk, or nuts in that matter, just use what you have. All-purpose flour, regular sugar or whole milk and butter would do exactly the same purpose.
You can even shred some zucchini and carrots and use soaked raisins. Oh, possibilities are really endless when you start to play with recipes. Sometimes it works, and hey from time to time it just does not.
These are just wonderful with a cup of tea or coffee. I do not breakfast eater but these hit the spot every time I snack on it with my afternoon coffee.
If you try Gluten-Free Banana Cocoa Muffins or any other recipe from my blog, please tag me on INSTAGRAM. @sandraseasycooking #sandraseasycooking Thank you in advance!
Make sure BANANAS are ripe because they are so much better. Peel and mash with the back of the fork. Also, they keep muffins moist as well.
If you have any other substitute for an egg then our ar more than welcome to use it. I love adding eggs into my banana bread or muffins. Coconut oil, lactose-free milk because we use that milk.
I believe it is really important to measure ingredients for baking. So invest in a good scale. I have a cup scale and I am in love with it. I have similar, so I am linking it from my amazon shop.
Like I said in the recipe, you may use any type of nuts. I used almonds that I crushed in my blender. Walnuts are wonderful as well as pecans.
If you have nut allergies than skip it and maybe use dried fruit soaked in hot water or liqueur. However, it is not necessary. You can also add some chopped apples.
Yes, you can make 12 smaller or regular size muffins or perhaps a loaf although you will have to watch on how long you have to bake it. Probably lower temperature at 350F for 45 minutes.
The warm and tasty aroma while they are baking. Well, I have a feeling you guys going to love it.
I would suggest to let these cool completely, about 30 to 45 minutes eating. Okay, I know you want to eat them right away but you will just make them mushy so wait for the best results.
Check out the full recipe below. Happy Baking!
- 150-160g GF all-purpose flour
- 7g cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 60g sugar (5-6 tablespoons), I used Truvia sweetener
- Dash of salt (1/8 teaspoon)
- 85g Nuts (3 oz); almond, walnuts, pecans, cashews, etc.
- 400-500g ripe bananas (14-16 ounces), mash
- 5 tablespoon coconut oil (67-70g)
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- 2-3 tablespoons Lactose-free whole milk
- Preheat oven to 400°F (190°C)
- Measure and prep everything. I mesh bananas and add wet ingredients to bananas right after measuring dry ingredients.
- Add wet to dry mixture and combine it together. Lastly, add some type of nuts. You do not have to but it tastes really good. Also, you may add chocolate chips instead. I used crushed almonds but you may use walnuts, pecans or any other on hand. READ NOTES
- Now grease a bit muffin cups and add 3/4 of the muffin cup with the batter. Never add all the way to the edge because it will go over so just fill 3/4 and allow these muffins to rise while baking.
- Bake at the PREHEATED oven. You know your oven the best, you can bake it at 400F or 375F,, between 22 and 25 minutes. IF the muffins are smaller please check with the toothpick after 18-20 minutes of baking.
Regular milk, all-purpose flour, sugar.
Unsalted butter instead of coconut oil.
Dutch cocoa instead of raw cocoa powder.
You can make it nut-free and use dried fruit soaked in water or liqueur.
There are different types of gluten-free flour, I used one from Bob Red Mill Click HERE
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Sorry! Something went wrong!
- Sorry! Something went wrong!
- Truvia Sweetener Baking Blend, Now Called "Cane Sugar Blend" 2 Pack, 1.5 LBS each
- Terrasoul Superfoods Raw Organic Cacao Powder, 1 Lb - Raw | Keto | Vegan
- Palermo Organic Refined Coconut Oil, 14 Fluid Ounce
- King Arthur Flour, Measure for Measure Flour, Gluten Free, 1 Pound
This post is sponsored by General Mills. All opinions are entirely my own. What better way to start your morning than with a cup of coffee or tea and a nice, delectable Blueberry Cream Cheese Biscuit Danish. Warm, sweet, delicious and most definitely an easy […]
This post is sponsored by General Mills. All opinions are entirely my own. Brownies — a scrumptious, mouthwatering, enticing dessert that leaves all with nothing but a smile. The chocolaty goodness bestowed by this sweet treat is definitely a personal favorite in my family! Not […]
Sausage and vegetable frittata recipe is my go-to meal when it comes to breakfast or brunch. It is easy for you to make, affordable so you can feed your whole family on a budget and so delicious.
Well, sausage and vegetable frittata is a perfect startup a recipe for anyone to begin cooking. It is also versatile, but frittatas are versatile in general.
Anyhow, my family is obsessed with frittatas. Sometimes I make them in cupcake or muffin tin. With that being said, if you make them that way it is just great if you are struggling with portion control.
I shared my amazing recipe for savory frittata cups. We all need one more frittata recipe, right? Click here for the recipe.
So, if you do not know what is Frittata, well it is actually an Italian version of Omellete. You would usually fold omelet in half and all the cheese and filling would be in the middle.
Personally, to me, a frittata is more of crustless quiche, but correct me if I am wrong or way off. Hey, regardless, they are so delicious and amazing to make any time of the day.
I know one thing, this kind of simple meal saved me so many times on days when I am busy. We always have ingredients to make a couple of frittatas for my whole family.
If you make this recipe or if I inspire you to make any of my recipes please tag me on Instagram @sandraseasycooking and use hashtag #sandraseasycooking.
To me, it’s all about sharing food so I would love to share at least a picture of your creation with others. Thank you in advance!
Now, let us make this easy, tasty and amazing frittata. What do you say? Let me know in the comments what kind of dishes are your go-to meals?
Products from Amazon.com
- Price: $14.88Was: $26.68
I really hope you like this tasty Sausage and Vegetable Frittata Recipe.
When it comes to breakfast or brunch Frittata is my go-to meal. It's easy for you to make, affordable so you can feed your whole family on a budget and so delicious.
- 4-6 large eggs, mixed
- 1/2 tbsp. Oil
- 1 tbsp. unsalted Butter
- 1/4 pound Italian Sausage, sauteed (casing removed)
- 2 Scallions, chopped, reserve some of the green parts for garnish
- 4 Mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 Green Pepper, diced
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 3 tablespoons Heavy Whipped Cream
- 1/2 cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Heat a skillet, until almost smoking point then drizzle a bit of oil coating the bottom of the frying pan or a skillet.
- If the sausage is in casting, remove it and add the sausage into the skillet. Break it into small pieces and cook until cooked through, about 5 minutes on medium high. Remove the sausage from the skillet and onto a plate.
- In the skillet add butter, allow it to melt then add chopped green onions, saute for a few seconds, and add sliced mushrooms as well as green pepper.
- Allow it to cook for about 2-3 minutes on medium-high heat then put the cooked sausage back to the skillet and mix it all together. Season it with a pinch of kosher salt and black pepper. Stir well to coat.
- Meanwhile, mix eggs until they are combined, then add heavy whipped cream and just a pinch of salt. Mix it well until well combined.
- Pour the egg mixture into the skillet over the sausage mixture, and let it cook for a couple of minutes on the stove top.
- You may flip it on the other side and add cheese, OR preheat a broiler on high and cook under broiler for about 30-40 seconds. Make sure 1. That you have Oven SAFE skillet or frying pan. 2. Watch it so the frittata does not burn because it is under the broiler and it will bake fast.
- After 30-40 seconds, take the frittata out and add cheese. Put it back in the oven again for another 30-40 seconds or until the cheese is melted.
- Take it out of the oven when the cheese is bubbly and completely melted.
- Garnish frittata with those reserved green parts of scallions and serve hot and immediately!
- You may use milk instead of whipped cream.
- you can use ground beef instead of Italian sausage.
- If you dislike mushrooms please omit. You may use whatever you wish in the frittata.
- Provolone cheese or mild cheddar might work well in the frittata.
- Use as many eggs as you can eat. I usually go by two per person but that all depends. I like adding one extra because my husband or my boys love eggs.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of the National Peanut Board. All opinions are entirely my own. This gluten-free peanut butter chocolate bread topped with oats is simply divine. You can toast slices of bread in a pan, make French toast or perhaps a delightful breakfast strata with day old bread. I must admit […]
Easy and tasty fruit salad with citrus infused citrus maple dressing recipe. There is nothing more refreshing during hot summer days than colorful and delightful fruit salad. I made this tasty fruit salad with citrus maple dressing, which gave this salad a nice taste lift. […]
I hope you guys will enjoy my Mother’s Day Breakfast and Brunch Recipes.
Mother’s Day is just around the corner so I gathered some of my favorite breakfast and brunch recipe ideas and made this tasty roundup.
I hope you guys find my Mother’s Day Breakfast and Brunch Recipes helpful.
Perhaps make something from Mother’s Day Breakfast and Brunch Recipes list. If you do make it, please tag me on Instagram @sandraseasycooking so I can see your delicious creation. Thank you in advance!
Happy Mother’s Day to all of you incredible, creative, smart, beautiful and sexy mamas.
My family loves crepes, sweet or savory, even though we are more sweet tooth peeps. I try not to make them often simply because I cannot resist eating a few before they even end up on the table. I’m not joking.
We eat it with Nutella, jam, or maple syrup. Sometimes, I would mix crushed walnuts and sugar, or honey and use that as a spread. It makes a wonderful snack, breakfast, or even dessert. Read more…
Do you like Cold Brew? Are you buying it all the time? Well, I got to tell you that I stopped buying coffee altogether in the coffee shops unless I am meeting a friend.
I do not see a point at all when I can make coffee just the way I like it. Plus, I save a few bucks along the way.
I love a strong, dark roast coffee so sometimes I really cannot get that taste especially if I get it in the most popular cafes. Read More…
This is one of my go-to breakfast, especially when the kids are going to school. PBJ sandwiches or cereals just don’t cut it anymore.
With that being said, this kind of breakfast is perfect to wake them up and prepare for a long school day.
Don’t you just love frittatas? They are so easy and versatile, and my family absolutely loves them. Read more…
Easy and delicious Classic pancakes for breakfast, brunch or any time you crave them.
Warm, buttery and sweet smell flow through the air as hot pancakes are lifted from the pan. Butter is slowly sliding down the pancakes, leaving a light yellow trail behind it.
The coolness of the syrup and heat of the classic pancake complimented one another perfectly and simply served to bring out the subtle flavor of the pancake itself. Read more…
A cup of Java Chai Latte seemed appropriate for the relaxing afternoon break that was really needed.
I enjoy this one often and sometimes as a coffee replacement. It tastes just so amazingly delicious. Read more…
The wonderful world of casseroles. They are not only tasty, beautiful, nor easy to make, they are so versatile as well.
This golden deliciousness, Breakfast Strata was so simple to make and we all enjoy it very much. I make this often over the weekend.
Sometimes it’s without any bread which makes it more like crustless quiche or frittata, and sometimes I add leftover biscuits from dinner before. Read more…
There are many ways to jazz up your bagel sandwich and I believe that this is one of them. I love pian and simple cream cheese bagel, just like my whole family.
Mini Meatless Frittatas are light and extremely. It is important to me that these mini frittata cups fill you up with nutrition, healthy fats, and proteins. Oh, also just to mention that it’s an easy, warm and comforting breakfast.
I added a few extra ingredients as I like my frittata bit richer. I am so glad that I did because these are so delicious. Read more…
MATCHA (GREEN TEA) LATTE
Every so often you indeed need a break to sit down and positively enjoy a delicate cup of Matcha Latte.
It is every mother’s dream, especially on Mother’s Day!
This creative recipe is super easy and you don’t require any particular equipment. Although if you have them fancy latte machines then you may make your own froth using it. Read more…
These are gluten-free, but you can make them with regular all-purpose flour. Also, they are packed with protein, healthy even with all the organic sugar that I added.
I know those sweet potatoes are sweet already, but they need a bit more sugar to make your day start beautifully! Read more…
I could eat this for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Sometimes, I would simply add Italian sausage and cheese, but this time I kept it meatless and pretty simple.
There is something when you combine potatoes, peppers, and onion. The almost instant flavor is created when you cook it together. Read more…
Do you like Matcha? I just love Matcha Lattes, cold or hot. Well, I wanted to post this recipe for a long time.
I know what you are thinking, “that’s totally unnecessary”, but I just couldn’t help myself. Sometimes I get stuff just for those purposes.
My shelves are filled with unnecessary props, but again, I can’t help myself. It’s my job and I never know what I will need. Read more…
Waffles are such a simple and quick, yet delightful treat to make. I absolutely love using coconut butter or oil because it is healthy as well as delicious, but also it enchants the flavor and aroma. Read more…
I call this a perfect Avo Toast! Avocado toast is so popular these days and so versatile. You can make them vegetarian or vegan, or add bacon, chicken, eggs, etc.
I also love using different types of bread for my Avo toast. It all depends on what I got in my kitchen or what I crave at that moment?! Read more…
Rooibos tea is rich in many minerals as well as easy to prepare and refreshing recipe. It is truly delicious.
We enjoy it all year round, hot and cold. Read more…
I know that all of you love Fluffy Pancakes, but Fluffy Cream Cheese Pancakes are even better. My family went bananas over these. Yes, even I tried them because of YOLO! Well, the verdict is that I absolutely loved them. Then again, there is no […]