Tortellini Soup with Italian Sausage Meatballs is a comfort soup at its best. Perfect for cold days, but we love it all year round. This meal definitely feeds mia famiglia very well and on the budget, if I might add. It’s rich, comforting, satisfying, a…
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of the Minerva Dairy. All opinions are entirely my own. What a better way to start September than with warm and appetizing sage and brown butter gnocchi. This delightful dish screams comfort food to me. Fall food…
Shrimp Pad Thai, an effortless yet exquisite meal. It’s a shame that a majority of us go for take-out. Just think about how we could make these noodles right at home in less than 30 minutes.
I know one thing for sure, this meal will be far healthier. You can use whatever ingredients your heart desires within the making.
Well, I have a variety of comfort foods that I savor, including these palatable noodles.
I absolutely adore the combination of shrimps and noodles; Toss in some extraordinary, mouth-watering Thai sauce, and I will, for sure, dive right into the platter without question.
Furthermore, I have a certain fondness toward food and love it, and I am not reluctant to say so.
We briskly consumed this with pleasure until the whole entire wok was completely devoured.
At that moment, my husband passionately declared that I must make this dish weekly.
Since I am now on the Keto Diet, it is exceedingly difficult for me to prepare my favorite foods for my family.
Every few hours, I do not fail to smell the pleasant and sweet aroma of pancakes with warm buttery maple syrup drizzled on top or begin to daydream of a delicious sandwich.
One of the most strenuous meals to resist are these appetizing noodles.
I continue to stick with the diet through all of the strain and struggle because I have a goal and a purpose for why I am doing Keto, and truly wish to complete what I feel is only necessary for the bettering of myself.
Anyhow, I hope you guys like this one because we loved it. I tried to make it as authentic as possible, but, hey, it’s a food and it should be enjoyed whatever ingredients you use.
I hope y’all enjoy this recipe and please give feedback if you try it. If you try this recipe or any other recipe from my blog please share it with me on Instagram.
Make sure to tag me @sandraseasycooking using hashtag #sandrasasycooking I would love to see all your delicious creations and share with my readers as well. Thanks!
Easy and tasty shrimp noodles
- 1 pack uncooked flat rice Pad Thai noodles more if you want more noodles on the side, Thai Kitchen got kits with 9oz Box
- 2 large Eggs Scrambled
- 3 tablespoons Oil
- 3-4 Garlic cloves finely minced or sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon Ginger minced
- Large to jumbo about 5 to 7 shrimp per person, peeled and deveined large shrimp
- 2-3 Oyster Mushrooms roughly chop
- 1 tablespoon lower-sodium Soy Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Thai Fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh Lime juice
- 3 tablespoons Pad Thai Sauce or make your own
- 1 cup fresh Bean Sprouts
- 1/4 cup chopped unsalted dry-roasted peanuts
- 1/4 Bunch Cilantro or Parsley
- 5-6 leaves fresh basil chopped
- 2-3 Green Onion chopped
- Cook noodles according to package directions; drain.
- Mix eggs then cook over medium-low heat. When you finish scrambled eggs, set aside. You will add scrambled eggs at the end. You may also add a pinch of salt if you prefer.
- While water comes to a boil, cook shrimps in the wok or a pan on the medium-high heat.
- Add oil to pan; swirl to coat. Add shrimp, garlic and ginger; stir-fry 2 minutes or until shrimp is almost done. Add Oyster mushrooms (read notes)Add cooked noodles; toss to combine. Stir in 1 tablespoon lower-sodium Soy Sauce, 1 tablespoon Thai Fish sauce,1 tablespoon fresh Lime juice and 3 about tablespoons Pad Thai Sauce; Cook for about 1 minute, stirring constantly to combine and marry the flavors. Lastly, add peanuts and bean sprouts, and mix in scrambled eggs.
- Arrange about 1 cup noodle mixture on each plate, and garnish with fresh basil and green onions, parsley or cilantro.
You may add other vegetables such as peppers, peas, sugar snap peas, carrots, etc.
Mushrooms are optional. I had some oyster mushrooms which complemented this dish very well, however, you can use any mushroom or don't use it at all.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
When it comes to the easiest dinner ever, pasta and sauce would naturally come to your mind, right? Well, Cheese Stuffed Meatballs over pasta is far better. Don’t you agree with me? Not only that, I’ve made these incredibly delicious and I must add easy,…
I feel like everyone loves quick, easy and fun pasta recipes. So this fall-inspired Mediterranean Pasta Salad falls right into quick, and easy dishes. We love this delicious DaVinci Pasta, you can really taste the quality with each bite you take. I have decided to…
I have been making a lot of pasta salads lately. I really love how we have so many options and variations that we can create with pasta
This one was one of those pasta salads that reminded me greatly of summers that I used to spend in the rural countryside where the meadows were still untouchable by humans
So, as I was putting together this salad, it just reminded me of some childhood memories spent in beautiful countrysides
This salad was beautiful, and very delicious as well. It would be perfect to share with your family and friends over a good ole BBQ.
I would imagine that this pasta salad would be outstanding if paired with a delicately grilled juicy steak. Oh, that sounds so mouthwatering right now!
One thing about me is that I cannot resist grilled food, as well as pasta. I am a huge carb lover, even though I am trying to cut it down as much as I can
My family loved this salad since everything works very well together and the vegetables are raw so my boys like it as well
Also, if I have any leftovers, I just store it in a jar and refrigerate. It holds very well in the fridge for 3 days. I do not like keeping cooked food in the fridge for more than 3 days, but I assume it would be okay to keep it up to 5 days.
I hope you guys like this recipe, and if you do happen to make it please tag me on Instagram @sandraseasycooking and use hashtag #sandraseasycooking so I am able to see your delicious creations and share with my readers as well.
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS
Simple and delicious pasts salad.
- 1 pounds Pasta
- 3 Boiled Eggs
- 5 Asparagus blanched
- 1/2 Orange Bell Pepper
- 1/2 Red Bell Pepper
- 1/2 English Cucumber
- 1 small Zucchini
- 2 cups Broccoli
- 1 tbsp. chopped Parsley
- 1/2 cup Mayo Light
- 2 tbsp. Sour Cream Yogurt could be used
- 1 tbsp. Olive Oil
- 2 tsp. Oregano
- Salt to taste
- Chili flakes optional
How to Blanch Veggies?
- Boil a pot of water, add a good pinch of salt, add vegetables and boil for 20 to 30 seconds.
- Drain and submerge in cold water, preferably ice cold.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 5-Blade Spiralizer Vegetable Spiral Slicer, Noodle Maker, Fruits and Veggies Slicer for Low Carb/Paleo/Gluten-Free Meals with Labeled Blades and Storage Box, Cleaning Brush (Free Recipe Book)
- Chefast Herb Scissors Set - Multipurpose Cutting Shears with 5 Stainless Steel Blades, Jute Pouches, and Safety Cover with Cleaning Comb - Cutter/Chopper/Mincer for Herbs - Kitchen Gadget
One of my favorite ways to enjoy stress-free, delicious lunch us by making this amazing, Colorful Pasta Salad with Italian Dressing. Photo-shoots require some serious brainstorming. I know many photographers that go through Pinterest for example and see what theme would be the best for…
Super green and super delicious spaghetti makes one perfect dinner. My family and I fell in love with this one, and I’ve been making it for a while now. It did come as a surprise that my kids actually love it, but I couldn’t be…
This is perfect for a weeknight dinner, and it’s meatless, but if you wish to use beef ravioli, you are more than welcome.
I wanted to make one more meal that is meatless, but at the same time delicious and nutritious. I must admit that it hit the spot.
I love kale, but if you are not too keen on it, then you may use other green leafy vegetables. Be creative and use what you have on hand.
Lately, I have been on a meatless kick. As you all know I am not vegetarian, but I feel so much better when I decrease meat in my diet, and a family is okay with that idea as well.
We are really trying to increase more fish and vegetables, and less meat and carbs. Although this is a carbolicious meal and we are just fine with it!
SAUTÉED KALE AND MUSHROOMS WITH RAVIOLI
Perfect for a weeknight dinner.
- 1 pk Ravioli refrigerated
- 1 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 3 garlic cloves sliced
- 2 cups chopped Kale
- 1/2 lb Baby Bella Mushrooms sliced
- 2-3 ripe Tomatoes halved
- Salt and Black pepper to taste a generous pinch
- 1/4 teaspoon Chili Flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon Dried Parsley
- Parmesan Cheese
- Cook Ravioli according to the package.
- Heat Olive Oil in a large skillet and add garlic slices. Turn the heat to medium-low, and stir garlic to prevent from burning.
- Add chopped kale, sliced mushrooms and a couple of ripe tomatoes, halved (you may use 1/2 cup of cherry/grape tomatoes instead); keep stirring, and saute for about 10 minutes, still on medium-low.
- Season with salt, ground black pepper, then pour 1/4 cup of Ravioli water and mix to combine everything and cook for 5 to 7 more minutes.
- Drain Ravioli through pasta strainer, and add Ravioli to the skillet.
- Drizzle a bit more olive oil and add Chili flakes and dried parsley; gently stir to coat ravioli well. You may add Parmesan cheese.
You may use frozen or homemade ravioli as well. I used refrigerated. If you do not have kale, you may use spinach. If you do not like mushrooms use some other vegetable. Some refrigerated ravioli serving size is 2. You could measure out for two servings or use more ravioli, it is up to you. You can definitely double the size. READ LABEL ON ravioli package. It is packed with sodium, so always pick one that has way less. Also, that way you will know how much you would need to season your vegetables as well.
Spaghetti Aglio e Olio with Shrimp is an amazingly delicious and easy meal. As much as I love creamy pasta, olive oil and garlic is probably my favorite. Add shrimp to it and I am a happy camper for life. The taste is absolutely astonishing,…