I have been making a lot of pasta salads lately. I really love how we have so many options and variations that we can create with pasta
This one was one of those pasta salads that reminded me greatly of summers that I used to spend in the rural countryside where the meadows were still untouchable by humans
So, as I was putting together this salad, it just reminded me of some childhood memories spent in beautiful countrysides
This salad was beautiful, and very delicious as well. It would be perfect to share with your family and friends over a good ole BBQ.
I would imagine that this pasta salad would be outstanding if paired with a delicately grilled juicy steak. Oh, that sounds so mouthwatering right now!
One thing about me is that I cannot resist grilled food, as well as pasta. I am a huge carb lover, even though I am trying to cut it down as much as I can
My family loved this salad since everything works very well together and the vegetables are raw so my boys like it as well
Also, if I have any leftovers, I just store it in a jar and refrigerate. It holds very well in the fridge for 3 days. I do not like keeping cooked food in the fridge for more than 3 days, but I assume it would be okay to keep it up to 5 days.
I hope you guys like this recipe, and if you do happen to make it please tag me on Instagram @sandraseasycooking and use hashtag #sandraseasycooking so I am able to see your delicious creations and share with my readers as well.
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS
- 1 pounds Pasta
- 3 Boiled Eggs
- 5 Asparagus blanched
- 1/2 Orange Bell Pepper
- 1/2 Red Bell Pepper
- 1/2 English Cucumber
- 1 small Zucchini
- 2 cups Broccoli
- 1 tbsp. chopped Parsley
- 1/2 cup Mayo Light
- 2 tbsp. Sour Cream Yogurt could be used
- 1 tbsp. Olive Oil
- 2 tsp. Oregano
- Salt to taste
- Chili flakes optional
How to Blanch Veggies?
- Boil a pot of water, add a good pinch of salt, add vegetables and boil for 20 to 30 seconds.
- Drain and submerge in cold water, preferably ice cold.
- 5-Blade Spiralizer Vegetable Spiral Slicer, Noodle Maker, Fruits and Veggies Slicer for Low Carb/Paleo/Gluten-Free Meals with Labeled Blades and Storage Box, Cleaning Brush (Free Recipe Book)
- Chefast Herb Scissors Set - Multipurpose Cutting Shears with 5 Stainless Steel Blades, Jute Pouches, and Safety Cover with Cleaning Comb - Cutter/Chopper/Mincer for Herbs - Kitchen Gadget
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.