This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of PB2 Foods. All opinions are entirely my own. No Bake Sweet Fruit Pizza recipes are slices of heaven. I say recipes because there are many options to create an incredible sweet pizza. They are…
Tag: SPONSORED POST
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of PB2 Foods. All opinions are entirely my own. Tofu and Veggie Stir-Fry with Peanut Butter Sauce is such a fantastic dish; it’s going to make you crave it over and over again. This meal…
— Using Kingsford Hardwood Pellets
This post is sponsored by Kingsford. The opinion and text are mine.
Cooking a whole family meal on the grill is not only a time-saver but also a very delicious way to prepare food. On top of that, you can create fabulous memories with your loved ones. I am all about creating memories, particularly around food.
Well, in this post, I am sharing a tasty sandwich with you, a side dish that could be served as a summer salad as well, and a comforting dessert that just about anyone would admire.
I think that the best part of summertime is cooking food outdoor on your grill. Who agrees with me? There is no mistake that the food tastes so much more enjoyable when it comes directly from your grill to the plate.
I partnered with Kingsford Hardwood Pellets to share with you all these appetizing grilled recipes.
Kingsford Hardwood Pellets are made with all-natural, pure flavor hardwoods and absolutely no fillers, binders or preservatives, bringing out undoubtedly the best possible flavor.
You must try their pellets because it will fire up the flavor in any pellet grill — Classic, Cherrywood, Hickory, Signature, and Maple flavor. Furthermore, Kingsford Hardwood Pellets are proudly made in the USA.
For my weekend family meal, I used Kingsford Cherrywood — all-natural 100% cherry hardwood. Additionally, as I said, there are no fillers, so cherry’s fruity aroma adds a delicate smoke flavor to any protein or vegetable, and pairs perfectly with pork.
These all-natural Kingsford pellets are made with pure flavor hardwood to deliver a sweetly refined smoke you will absolutely love. Regardless, you can most certainly use Classic, Hickory, or Signature Pellets, but I wanted to stick to Cherrywood for this meal!
How to use Kingsford Hardwood Pellets:
Pour wood pellets into a storage container, also known as a hopper. The pellets are then fed into a cooking chamber by the electricity-powered auger. Then the wood pellets ignite, heating the cooking chamber where the air is brought in by fans, and your food gets infused with a real wood smoky flavor.
If you try any recipe from my Full Meal from the Grill, please tag me on Instagram @sandraseasycooking, using hashtag #sandraseasycooking. Thank you so much in advance for all your support!
For detailed instruction check my Instagram highlights
Recipes you might like:
Full Meal from the Grill Recipes:
pork loin in the marinade, cover and keep in the refrigerator for 6-8 hours;
make sure to turn it around at least once.
anything you want in your grill. Flavorful and strong. Wood pellets are poured
into a storage container also known as a hopper. The pellets are then fed into
a cooking chamber by an auger that is powered by electricity.
closed for 15 minutes.
lid between each turn, until pork loin is seared all around. Reduce heat to
300F. Cook until the meat reaches an internal temperature of 150F
Remove from the grill and let rest for 15 minutes. Slice in 1/2" thick
slices on top of a bed of greens, shredded lettuce, mixed song greens, or
The best summer Grilled Spicy Corn Salad with Honey–Lime Vinaigrette
spots, about 15 minutes. Let cool slightly, then cut kernels from cobs. Also,
grill serrano pepper until slightly charred. it is not necessarily must grill
peppers, but the flavor is better.
sliced cherry tomatoes, chile, and chopped cilantro to the vinaigrette and toss
to combine, season with salt and pepper.
marry. Just before serving add avocados and toss to coat.
The best summer Grilled Spicy Corn Salad with Honey–Lime Vinaigrette
Delicious and easy recipe for an amazing Grilled Skillet Blueberry Galette
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 4-1/2 oz., 9 tablespoons cold unsalted butter, cubed into 1/2-inch pieces
- 4 to 5 tablespoons ice-cold water
- 12 ounces blueberries (about 2 cups)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
- Zest of one lemon
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 beaten egg
- 1 tablespoon regular or coarse sugar
- In the bowl of a food processor, combine flour, salt, and sugar. Add butter,
and process until the mixture resembles coarse meal, 8 to 10 seconds.
- With the machine running, add ice water in a slow, steady stream through the
feed tube. Pulse until the dough begins to clump together in the bowl. Test by
squeezing a small amount of dough together: if it holds, you are good to go; if
it’s crumbly, add more ice-cold water, 1 tablespoon at a time.
- Turn out the dough onto a lightly floured surface and knead once or twice to
bring the dough into one mass.
- Pat the dough with your fingers and palms to form a disc about 3/4″ thick.
Wrap in plastic and transfer to the refrigerator. Allow it to rest and chill
for an hour.
Make a galette:
- Preheat grill to 300° Fahrenheit.
- Toss blueberries with lemon juice, lemon zest and sugar in a large bowl,
then add cornstarch
- Roll out dough on a lightly floured surface to a 10-12-inch round. You can also
divide and make a few smaller galettes.
- Place rolled out dough in the oven/grill safe skillet, let the edges drape
- Mound blueberries in center of the dough, leaving a 2" border. Fold
edges over, overlapping slightly. Brush dough with beaten egg and sprinkle with
- Bake galette until crust is dark golden brown and filling is bubbling, 45-50
minutes. Let cool before serving with vanilla ice cream.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Tyson Foods, Inc. The opinions and text are all mine. #GetMovingwithJimmyDean #CollectiveBias Stress-Free Breakfasts with Jimmy Dean® products are the best. It’s simple, flavorful, my family loves it and did I mention that it’s stress-free guaranteed? Oh,…
Saving the Day with Danone® Products at Publix! This post is sponsored by Danone North America. The opinions and text are all mine. A Waffle Breakfast Board would not be complete without the signature sides of luscious fruits, yogurt, homemade granola, and jam. My family…
This post is sponsored by RITZ Crackers. All opinions are entirely my own.
No-Bake Chocolate Almond Butter RITZ Bars are easy, tasty and fantastic to serve over the holiday season.
I have made this type of no-bake bar many times. What I love about this recipe is how versatile it is.
You can switch the nut butter you use, of course, to satisfy your taste buds, and use crushed pretzels instead of raw almonds.
It is all about creating your own tasty holiday RITZ bar and using your imagination to the fullest extent.
I partnered with RITZ Crackers to create a recipe that would be excellent for the holidays. I realized that I have never posted this rather charming dessert that my family and friends surely love.
Since I have three teenagers, RITZ Crackers are always in my pantry. Thankfully we have family size crackers in stores these days, so it is like buying in bulk, which I favor.
To be honest, I really like it because I can create quick bites, pack them in my kid’s lunch box, add an addition for a charcuterie board, or make a dessert using RITZ Crackers.
These No-Bake Chocolate Almond Butter RITZ Bars are perfect for holiday entertaining. Not too sweet, swift to make, packed with great quality ingredients, and if I may add very delicious.
I urge all you, moms and dads, or grandparents to grab a box or two over the holiday season. Create mindful memories by making your own RITZ recipe with your beautiful kids and grandkids.
I have always included my children in preparing tasty meals and sweet treats, especially over the holidays.
There is nothing more special. It has become a sort of tradition in my household so we cannot wait until the season is here.
Rollback offer at Walmart Family Size RITZ crackers on Rollback for $2,98.
What a great way to save during the holiday season?!
Hey, if you make something tasty using RITZ Family Size Crackers and get inspired by my sweet treat please tag me on Instagram. @sandraseasycooking using hashtag #sandraseasycooking as well as #RITZCrackers
Recipes that you might like:
- Gluten-Free Banana Cocoa Muffins
- Strawberry Jello Summer Salad
- Chocolate-Dipped Strawberries
- Pumpkin spice cookies
These tasty bars are incredibly easy and tasty sweet treats.
- 5 oz (143g) RITZ Crackers, crushed
- 1/4 cup (45 g) unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup (113g) raw almonds, crush with a food processor
- 3 oz (60g) granulated sugar
- 6 oz (170g) almond butter
- 12-16 oz chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp almond butter
- Shaved chocolate
- Using the back of the fork crush crackers then mix with melted butter.P
- lace raw almond in the food processor or a blender and crush until you get grainy grounded almonds; add to the crushed crackers and butter mixture.
- Add sugar and almond butter. Combine it well.
- Line your baking down with wax paper or parchment paper. The best way is to brush the bottom and sides of the baking pan with butter or oil and line the paper over it so it sticks.
- Now transfer the crust mixture to the baking pan.
- Oil your hands and press the crust mixture evenly. Pack it very well to the bottom and a bit to the side.
- Begin making the chocolate topping; Melt chocolate chips according to the product instructions. When the chocolate is completely melted mix in almond butter.
- 7Spread evenly on top of the crust. I oil my took or a wider knife to spread it evenly and effectually.
- Place in the fridge for at least 2 hours. Slice however you desire and enjoy!
- You may garnish with shaved chocolate and almonds.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Escali Pana V136 Large Volume Measuring Kitchen/Baking/Cooking Scale, Preprogrammed with Over 500 Ingredients, LCD Digital Display, 13lb Capacity, Universal, Stainless
- Pyrex 4 Qt. Oblong Baking Dish with Cover (4.8 Quart Outside Measurement)
- Le Regalo HW1243 3-Piece Vintage Baking Dish Set, Oven, Dishwasher, Freezer Safe, 14x8.5x2.5, Off-White
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Cacique®. All opinions are entirely my own. Chorizo Chili Tater Tots Casserole is one amazing dish to serve any time of the year, especially during parties. Whether you are showing how to pull together…
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of the Minerva Dairy. All opinions are entirely my own. What a better way to start September than with warm and appetizing sage and brown butter gnocchi. This delightful dish screams comfort food to me. Fall food…
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of the Family Fare. All opinions are entirely my own.
I do not know about you, but I could live on these Potato and Beef Everything Bagel Croquettes. My family is completely and utterly obsessed with the exquisite taste of this delightful side dish.
Can you imagine how amazing this would be served over football season, and to even be the star food during potlucks? Perhaps the perfect food to share with your loved ones over the holidays. If you ask me, this is a perfect party food for any occasion.
I have always enjoyed croquettes, but with the addition of everything bagel seasoning, this classic French delicacy just got a facelift.
At this moment in time, these beauties are loved all over the world, and every country likely has their own version of croquettes. My Potato and Beef Everything Bagel Croquettes are just a bit different and I love it!
I partnered with Family Fare, a supermarket in the mid-west that is the “go-to” neighborhood grocery store that provides REAL VALUES, for real people, to create a recipe using Our Family products and showcase their Everything Bagel Seasoning. Which I am a huge fan of.
The Everything Bagel is a classic, known for its savory and complex blend of spices.
You can find Everything Bagel Seasoning and all the other ingredients at all of SpartanNash’s retail stores located in the Mid-West. With nearly 2,000 items located throughout the store, Our Family has something for everyone and every occasion.
Let’s get back to the seasoning. Our Family has taken the best part of the Everything Bagel and bottled it for you and your family!
Our Family’s Everything Bagel Seasoning Blend combinessesame seeds, sea salt, garlic, onion and poppy seeds to create the seasoningblend you never realized your breakfast, lunch, and dinner was missing.
The Family Everything Bagel Seasoning Blend pairs well with anything your heart, or stomach, desires – pizza, popcorn, eggs, chicken, toast, macaroni and cheese, mashed potatoes, vegetables.
My family is obsessed with this seasoning, and I really believe that you will be as well. #OurFamilyEverythingSeasoning
If you make this recipe or any other from my blog please tag me on Instagram. @sandraseasycooking. Thanks in advance!
Simple and easy recipe for amazingly delicious Potato and Beef Everything Bagel Croquettes
- 1 box Our Family mashed potato, read the instruction on the box; Water, butter, salt, and milk
- 1 large egg, optional
- 1 tablespoon oil + for frying
- 1//2 pound ground beef, 20/80
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt or to taste
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/4 cup plain breadcrumbs, more if needed
- 2.5 oz Our Family Everything bagel seasoning
- Follow instruction on the back of the mashed potato box.
You would need 4-6 servings, depending on how many serving you are planning to
make. 2 patties are enough per person. You can make 15-16 equal-sized
- Heat a skillet with oil and sauté on the medium-high heat.
Cook until the meat is completely cooked through, 5-7 minutes. Keep stirring
and breaking the meat into small chunks. If you have any leftover grease,
please drain it out before mixing it with the mashed potatoes. You may add one
egg in the mixture, but it is not necessary.
- Wait for a few minutes until the meat is a bit cooled then
add to the mashed potato bowl. Using a wooden spoon or similar mix together
very well the mixture. Taste and see if it needs any more salt or pepper. If
the mixture is too warm to work with refrigerating for 20 minutes and then make
- Make patties between 2 oz to 3 oz. You may use the scale to
measure. Not necessary, but sometimes handy if you wish your croquettes to be
the same size. You may also make bite-size croquettes as shown on the pictures.
They are about the size of a golf ball.
- Make patties and place on the tray lined up with parchment
or wax paper. Cover with it as well and place the tray in the fridge for 30
minutes so the croquettes could chill. You may prep them overnight as well.
- After chilling, place three plates; flour, mixed eggs,
breadcrumbs with everything bagel seasoning.
- Drench into the flour on both sides as well as around, dip
in the egg mixture then into breadcrumbs mixed with everything bagel; set aside
and back on the tray. Continue until everything is complete.
- Now, you may place it back to the fridge if you do not plan
to fry these right away or just heat the oil and fry.
- Line paper towel on the plate or cookie rack.
- Heat about 1 cup of oil for frying.
- Never over crowed the frying skillet. Fry 3 or 4 croquettes
at the time at medium-high heat. Fry for a minute then flip and fry again until
you reach a deep golden color.
- Take out and set on the lined up kitchen paper towel.
You may make these meatless and use mushrooms or just
chives to create an amazing appetizer.
I tried these with egg and without it. I like it both ways. Adding one egg makes it somewhat more creamy on the inside. It is really not neccecery but you may use it if you would like to test it yourself.
These hold well in the lunch boxes for school or work.
Our Family Everything bagel seasoning contain sodium so please be aware of that before adding too much salt into your croquettes.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of the National Peanut Board. All opinions are entirely my own. This gluten-free peanut butter chocolate bread topped with oats is simply divine. You can toast slices of bread in a pan, make French toast or perhaps a delightful breakfast strata with day old bread. I must admit…