This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Tyson Foods, Inc. The opinions and text are all mine. #GetMovingwithJimmyDean #CollectiveBias Stress-Free Breakfasts with Jimmy Dean® products are the best. It’s simple, flavorful, my family loves it and did I mention that it’s stress-free guaranteed? Oh, […]
Tag: SPONSORED POST
Saving the Day with Danone® Products at Publix! This post is sponsored by Danone North America. The opinions and text are all mine. A Waffle Breakfast Board would not be complete without the signature sides of luscious fruits, yogurt, homemade granola, and jam. My family […]
This post is sponsored by RITZ Crackers. All opinions are entirely my own.
No-Bake Chocolate Almond Butter RITZ Bars are easy, tasty and fantastic to serve over the holiday season.
I have made this type of no-bake bar many times. What I love about this recipe is how versatile it is.
You can switch the nut butter you use, of course, to satisfy your taste buds, and use crushed pretzels instead of raw almonds.
It is all about creating your own tasty holiday RITZ bar and using your imagination to the fullest extent.
I partnered with RITZ Crackers to create a recipe that would be excellent for the holidays. I realized that I have never posted this rather charming dessert that my family and friends surely love.
Since I have three teenagers, RITZ Crackers are always in my pantry. Thankfully we have family size crackers in stores these days, so it is like buying in bulk, which I favor.
To be honest, I really like it because I can create quick bites, pack them in my kid’s lunch box, add an addition for a charcuterie board, or make a dessert using RITZ Crackers.
These No-Bake Chocolate Almond Butter RITZ Bars are perfect for holiday entertaining. Not too sweet, swift to make, packed with great quality ingredients, and if I may add very delicious.
I urge all you, moms and dads, or grandparents to grab a box or two over the holiday season. Create mindful memories by making your own RITZ recipe with your beautiful kids and grandkids.
I have always included my children in preparing tasty meals and sweet treats, especially over the holidays.
There is nothing more special. It has become a sort of tradition in my household so we cannot wait until the season is here.
Rollback offer at Walmart Family Size RITZ crackers on Rollback for $2,98.
What a great way to save during the holiday season?!
Hey, if you make something tasty using RITZ Family Size Crackers and get inspired by my sweet treat please tag me on Instagram. @sandraseasycooking using hashtag #sandraseasycooking as well as #RITZCrackers
Recipes that you might like:
- Gluten-Free Banana Cocoa Muffins
- Strawberry Jello Summer Salad
- Chocolate-Dipped Strawberries
- Pumpkin spice cookies
These tasty bars are incredibly easy and tasty sweet treats.
- 5 oz (143g) RITZ Crackers, crushed
- 1/4 cup (45 g) unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup (113g) raw almonds, crush with a food processor
- 3 oz (60g) granulated sugar
- 6 oz (170g) almond butter
- 12-16 oz chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp almond butter
- Shaved chocolate
- Using the back of the fork crush crackers then mix with melted butter.P
- lace raw almond in the food processor or a blender and crush until you get grainy grounded almonds; add to the crushed crackers and butter mixture.
- Add sugar and almond butter. Combine it well.
- Line your baking down with wax paper or parchment paper. The best way is to brush the bottom and sides of the baking pan with butter or oil and line the paper over it so it sticks.
- Now transfer the crust mixture to the baking pan.
- Oil your hands and press the crust mixture evenly. Pack it very well to the bottom and a bit to the side.
- Begin making the chocolate topping; Melt chocolate chips according to the product instructions. When the chocolate is completely melted mix in almond butter.
- 7Spread evenly on top of the crust. I oil my took or a wider knife to spread it evenly and effectually.
- Place in the fridge for at least 2 hours. Slice however you desire and enjoy!
- You may garnish with shaved chocolate and almonds.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Escali Pana V136 Large Volume Measuring Kitchen/Baking/Cooking Scale, Preprogrammed with Over 500 Ingredients, LCD Digital Display, 13lb Capacity, Universal, Stainless
- Pyrex 4 Qt. Oblong Baking Dish with Cover (4.8 Quart Outside Measurement)
- Le Regalo HW1243 3-Piece Vintage Baking Dish Set, Oven, Dishwasher, Freezer Safe, 14x8.5x2.5, Off-White
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Cacique®. All opinions are entirely my own. Chorizo Chili Tater Tots Casserole is one amazing dish to serve any time of the year, especially during parties. Whether you are showing how to pull together […]
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of the Minerva Dairy. All opinions are entirely my own. What a better way to start September than with warm and appetizing sage and brown butter gnocchi. This delightful dish screams comfort food to me. Fall food […]
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of the Family Fare. All opinions are entirely my own.
I do not know about you, but I could live on these Potato and Beef Everything Bagel Croquettes. My family is completely and utterly obsessed with the exquisite taste of this delightful side dish.
Can you imagine how amazing this would be served over football season, and to even be the star food during potlucks? Perhaps the perfect food to share with your loved ones over the holidays. If you ask me, this is a perfect party food for any occasion.
I have always enjoyed croquettes, but with the addition of everything bagel seasoning, this classic French delicacy just got a facelift.
At this moment in time, these beauties are loved all over the world, and every country likely has their own version of croquettes. My Potato and Beef Everything Bagel Croquettes are just a bit different and I love it!
I partnered with Family Fare, a supermarket in the mid-west that is the “go-to” neighborhood grocery store that provides REAL VALUES, for real people, to create a recipe using Our Family products and showcase their Everything Bagel Seasoning. Which I am a huge fan of.
The Everything Bagel is a classic, known for its savory and complex blend of spices.
You can find Everything Bagel Seasoning and all the other ingredients at all of SpartanNash’s retail stores located in the Mid-West. With nearly 2,000 items located throughout the store, Our Family has something for everyone and every occasion.
Let’s get back to the seasoning. Our Family has taken the best part of the Everything Bagel and bottled it for you and your family!
Our Family’s Everything Bagel Seasoning Blend combinessesame seeds, sea salt, garlic, onion and poppy seeds to create the seasoningblend you never realized your breakfast, lunch, and dinner was missing.
The Family Everything Bagel Seasoning Blend pairs well with anything your heart, or stomach, desires – pizza, popcorn, eggs, chicken, toast, macaroni and cheese, mashed potatoes, vegetables.
My family is obsessed with this seasoning, and I really believe that you will be as well. #OurFamilyEverythingSeasoning
If you make this recipe or any other from my blog please tag me on Instagram. @sandraseasycooking. Thanks in advance!
Simple and easy recipe for amazingly delicious Potato and Beef Everything Bagel Croquettes
- 1 box Our Family mashed potato, read the instruction on the box; Water, butter, salt, and milk
- 1 large egg, optional
- 1 tablespoon oil + for frying
- 1//2 pound ground beef, 20/80
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt or to taste
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/4 cup plain breadcrumbs, more if needed
- 2.5 oz Our Family Everything bagel seasoning
- Follow instruction on the back of the mashed potato box.
You would need 4-6 servings, depending on how many serving you are planning to
make. 2 patties are enough per person. You can make 15-16 equal-sized
- Heat a skillet with oil and sauté on the medium-high heat.
Cook until the meat is completely cooked through, 5-7 minutes. Keep stirring
and breaking the meat into small chunks. If you have any leftover grease,
please drain it out before mixing it with the mashed potatoes. You may add one
egg in the mixture, but it is not necessary.
- Wait for a few minutes until the meat is a bit cooled then
add to the mashed potato bowl. Using a wooden spoon or similar mix together
very well the mixture. Taste and see if it needs any more salt or pepper. If
the mixture is too warm to work with refrigerating for 20 minutes and then make
- Make patties between 2 oz to 3 oz. You may use the scale to
measure. Not necessary, but sometimes handy if you wish your croquettes to be
the same size. You may also make bite-size croquettes as shown on the pictures.
They are about the size of a golf ball.
- Make patties and place on the tray lined up with parchment
or wax paper. Cover with it as well and place the tray in the fridge for 30
minutes so the croquettes could chill. You may prep them overnight as well.
- After chilling, place three plates; flour, mixed eggs,
breadcrumbs with everything bagel seasoning.
- Drench into the flour on both sides as well as around, dip
in the egg mixture then into breadcrumbs mixed with everything bagel; set aside
and back on the tray. Continue until everything is complete.
- Now, you may place it back to the fridge if you do not plan
to fry these right away or just heat the oil and fry.
- Line paper towel on the plate or cookie rack.
- Heat about 1 cup of oil for frying.
- Never over crowed the frying skillet. Fry 3 or 4 croquettes
at the time at medium-high heat. Fry for a minute then flip and fry again until
you reach a deep golden color.
- Take out and set on the lined up kitchen paper towel.
You may make these meatless and use mushrooms or just
chives to create an amazing appetizer.
I tried these with egg and without it. I like it both ways. Adding one egg makes it somewhat more creamy on the inside. It is really not neccecery but you may use it if you would like to test it yourself.
These hold well in the lunch boxes for school or work.
Our Family Everything bagel seasoning contain sodium so please be aware of that before adding too much salt into your croquettes.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of the National Peanut Board. All opinions are entirely my own. This gluten-free peanut butter chocolate bread topped with oats is simply divine. You can toast slices of bread in a pan, make French toast or perhaps a delightful breakfast strata with day old bread. I must admit […]
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Home Made SimpleAll opinions are entirely my own I just love using products like Home Made Simple. They are made with up to 95% plant-based ingredients and no dyes. Home Made Simple means smart, […]
Delicious Green Shake for your St. Paddy’s Day with NutriBullet Select
How do you celebrate St. Patrick’s Day?
As the description says “The feast day for the patron saint of Ireland has become an international festival celebrating Irish culture with parades, dancing, special foods and a whole lot of green.”
I am bringing my green here by sharing this lushes, creamy, delicious, and yes, better for you Shamrock Shake.
I enjoy my NutriBullet and use it all the time, but when the opportunity came to talk about this new NutriBullet Select on my blog, I jumped at it right away.
As you know I have two teens and one tween, and they love smoothies. It is a great way to intake much-needed nutrition before they head out the door, or after school, so NutriBullet Select is fantastic and easy even for my kids to use on a daily basis. We just love it!
I hope you give this smoothie a try because it does not disappoint!
HAPPY St. Patrick’s Day!!!
Disclaimer: This post is sponsored by Acorn on behalf of NutriBullet Select. All opinions, pictures, recipe, and content have been done by me, in my own words.
- 1 scoop of Vanilla Protein Powder
- 2 Dates
- 1/2 cup Vanilla Flavored Soy Milk Almond or cashew milk could be used
- 1 teaspoon Chia Seeds
- 1/2 frozen Banana
- 1/2 cup Frozen Spinach
- 4-6 drops Peppermint Extract
- 1/4 Ice Cubes
- 1/2 cup Water Do not go over the MAX line
- Add one scoop of vanilla flavored protein powder, 2 dates and 1/2 cup Vanilla Flavored Soy Milk in the colossal cup. Blend until the protein powder dissolved.
- Then, add chia seeds, frozen 1/2 of frozen banana (if it’s not frozen it’s fine too), frozen spinach, Peppermint Extract, ice cubes, and water.
- Turn the dial to BLEND option and press. The auto blend program begins and runs for 60 seconds.
- If you wish to have a more liquid smoothie rather than a thick, use a pitcher instead and add more soy milk or water, however, do not go over the MAX line.
- Pour into a glass and enjoy!
Cannellini Beans and Spinach Chicken Noodle Soup is so comforting and easy especially because of my little shortcut. You see, I used Progresso Light chicken noodle soup in the mixture and I loved it. It is delicious with top-quality ingredients, all-white chicken meat, and antibiotic-free […]