Gingerbread cookies are the most popular cookies during the holiday Xmas season at my house. It is a shame that I never posted on my blog. The thing is I always thought that there are so many recipes online why would you even make mine. […]
I do not think that there is anything better in this world than freshly baked bread, especially my Easy Homemade French Bread. Well, my dutch oven for beginners and no-knead bread recipes are amazing, as well. Anyhow, after many trials and fails, I finally got […]
This post is sponsored by General Mills. All opinions are entirely my own.
Brownies — a scrumptious, mouthwatering, enticing dessert that leaves all with nothing but a smile. The chocolaty goodness bestowed by this sweet treat is definitely a personal favorite in my family!
Not only are they delightful to eat, but they are just as pleasing to make! The memories created with the people you love when baking brownies are truly unforgettable.
That being said, I went a step further and surprised my family one late afternoon with the most delightful brownies and yogurt summer parfait. Everyone loved it so much.
Every now and again I like to splurge on my eating, and these Pillsbury Place & Bake Brownies are my new tasty treat when choosing what to satisfy my sweet tooth with.
The steamy, aesthetically pleasing appearance combined with the powerful rich and gooey flavor leave these brownies irresistible.
When my kids come home from a long day at school, I’ve never seen them happier than when a plate of delicious brownies is presented to them at the table after a hearty meal.
Now that summer has kicked in, and their two-month break as commenced, all they ask for are these parfaits. These sugary treats are nothing but satisfying, and never disappoint consumers.
From the way they perfectly crumble into your mouth, to the way they delicately enter your pallet and please every taste bud, these brownies are nothing but gold. People of all ages enjoy these alluring goodies.
You can purchase the new Pillsbury Place N Bake Brownies at Publix.
I got them on aisle 16, where you would usually find other Pillsbury goodies just ready for you to bake them. These Pillsbury Place & Bake Brownies come in Chocolate Fudge, Peanut Butter Chip, and Marshmallow.
If you make these Brownies and Yogurt Summer Parfait, please tag me on Instagram @sandraseasycooking using hashtag #sandraseasycooking. I would love to share your creation with everyone. Thank you!!!
Brownies and Yogurt Summer Parfait — a scrumptious, mouthwatering, enticing dessert that leaves all with nothing but a smile. The chocolaty goodness bestowed by this sweet treat is definitely a personal favorite in my family!
- 1 Pillsbury Place & Bake Brownies, Chocolate Fudge, 12CT
- 1 1/2 cup Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- 1/4 pound Raspberry
- 1/4 pound Strawberry
- 1/4 pound Blueberry
- Fresh mint for garnish
- Follow instructions on the back of the Pillsbury Place & Bake Brownies.
- After baking allow them to cool down for about 10 minutes before cutting.
- Cut each brownie into 4 equal pieces. Use 2 brownies for each serving of this parfait for the best effect.
- In each glass add a few pieces of brownies following 2 tablespoons of yogurt, and then add mixed berries, a tablespoon or so for each glass.
- Top the berries with a tablespoon or two of yogurt then add a few more slices of brownies and so on until you have layers of brownies, yogurt, and berries.
- Garnish with fresh mint or you may add a shaved chocolate as well.
- Serve immediately.
If you wish to serve this later, then prep everything in advance.
Bake brownies and make sure after they are cool to place them in the airtight container. This will keep them fresh and perfect for your parfait.
You may also make a wonderful trifle just by using a large glass bowl and layer everything. It would make a great and delicious party centerpiece.
You can try these with other Pillsbury brownies such as Peanut Butter and Marshmallow. It will be just as tasty as with Fudge.
You may use whipped cream or perhaps ice cream instead of yogurt.
This tasty and easy tuna pizza is amazing all year round. You may make your own dough, use store-bought or perhaps tortilla. Whatever you choose it is absolutely amazing. With this recipe, I am entering Tonnino Tuna Recipe Challange. After debating for a few weeks […]
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of the Minerva Dairy. All opinions are entirely my own. If you want to churn your recipe up to the next level, I encourage you to use Minerva tasty butter to make my Caramelized Onion Tart. […]
Loaded Mashed Potato Casserole, in my opinion, is one of the best side dishes for the holiday season, as well as all year round weeknight dinner dish.
I do not make this often. Simply because my family cannot stop eating it until the baking dish is licked clean. We just love this meal so much.
Well, what’s not to like, right? We have creamy potatoes, cheese, and bacon. It literally cannot get any better than that. All my favorite things in one bite.
Ever since we adopted a low carb lifestyle, my husband and I do not eat potatoes. I know, it is sad.
I do miss potatoes the most, but I gotta stick to what’s the best for me.
Anyhow, my kids reminded me of this dish just last week. I was so excited to make it for them.
So, with that being said, I realized that I never in these 9 years of blogging posted this incredibly easy and I must add a tasty recipe.
Now, you can serve this with a side of steamed veggies, or with some meat.
I feel like it is absolutely perfect for holiday family gatherings,
Well, I know that many of you, especially veteran-moms like me, have come up with a similar recipe. P
However, the point of my blog is to post all kinds of recipes. Some going to be easy and some a bit harder, but none complicated.
Of course, the focus is on easy dishes. 30 to 45 minutes from start to finish. Nobody got the time to spend hours in the kitchen and you shouldn’t.
To be honest, I do not spend hours in the kitchen, unless it is Thanksgiving or me testing recipes. I don’t mind spending time in the kitchen, but it is really unnecessary.
Aso, you can use potato flakes, but I believe that freshly made mashed potatoes taste so much better. You’re welcome!!!
Similar recipes that you might like:
Hey, if you make this amazing Loaded Mashed Potato Casserole, please tag me on Instagram. @sandraseasycooking using hashtag #sandraseasycooking
I am on other social media, just tap on one of the social media tabs or bottoms on the side or on the very bottom of the website.
Easy, tasty and a perfect side dish for your weeknight meals or holiday gatherings.
- 4 pounds Russet Potatoes
- 5 tbsp Unsalted Butter
- 1/4 cup Sour Cream
- ½ cup Half and Half, a splash more if needed
- 1 tsp. Garlic Powder
- Kosher Salt to taste
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, split in half
- 5-6 Slices of Hickory Smoked Bacon
- 1 tbsp. Chopped Chives or Green Onions, green part
- Peel and dice the potatoes in the equal size. Place the potatoes in the large pot and cover with water. Add a generous pinch of salt. Boil the potatoes over medium high heat in the water about 20 minutes or until tender.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Drain the potatoes well, then transfer to a large mixing bowl. Add the butter, sour cream, milk, garlic powder, and salt. Smash the potatoes with a fork or potato masher. For the creamiest mashed potatoes use a hand mixer. Mix until smooth in texture. It is the best blending tool for it.
- Add half of the shredded cheddar cheese and fold in to combine.
- Place mashed potatoes in the baking dish and try to make the top smooth. Then add the rest of the shredded cheese.
- Bake uncovered for about 10 to 12 minutes, or until the cheese is completely melted.
- While the Casserole is baking, cook bacon. After it is crunchy, transfer it to kitchen paper towel then crumble it.
- Top baked mashed potato casserole with bacon and chopped chives or green onions.
Choose higher starch potatoes, such as Russet or Yukon gold for the best and most flavor-packed mashed potatoes.
You can make this dish ahead and store in the fridge. Just bake it.
Personally, I do not like storing it longer than a day, but if you ever stored potatoes in the fridge then you do whatever you feel is the best for you.
If you do not eat bacon, you may use other smoked products such as turkey bacon or smoked bits of beef or chicken.
All Purpose Dough Recipe included with Spiral Twist Bread Rolls I just love baking homemade bread. So many amazing bread recipes that we can make with different shapes just like these tasty spiral twist bread rolls. I find it relaxing when I am under stress. […]
Easy, Delicious, Mini Keto Everything Bagels.
Let’s just make something clear here… These are not, and I repeat precisely, these are not your traditional bagels. Now that I got that off my chest, let me continue.
When I started this Keto lifestyle, I missed nothing more than
With that being said, the other day I was like “man, I wish I had some bagels with this delicious whipped cream cheese” so I made my own.
No, they are not fluffy, sink gracefully your teeth into the doughy deliciousness, but they do their outstanding job.
Which is replacing or better said substituting the original and hitting the spot at the same time.
I set myself a goal that I will do this Keto thing for 15 days, then extended to a month, now I have changed my mind yet again and I will go to 3 months.
Willingly allowing myself every now and then a little cheat day or rather a food item such as apple pie, banana cream pie or a bowl of real mashed potatoes.
Delicious potatoes! Oh, yes! I miss potatoes the most, but cauliflower somewhat replacing it, if I close my eyes and really believe it’s a cheesy potato. haha
Jokes on the side, so far it has been undoubtedly a really good experience.
These are extremely easy bagels. I got this pan for baked donuts so these bagels are on the mini side; that’s why we can eat two of them per serving.
You can find two sizes of these pans, so I picked up a larger one. I don’t actually know if anyone selling a full-size bagel pan.
I wish I knew they had them on AMAZON cause it would save me considerable time looking for it.
Anyhow, I really hope y’all like this one because it literally is saving me not to go back to eating loads of carbs.
Also, I received Pereg ”Everything but the Bagel” Seasoning. In love with it! Usually, I would make my own but I must say it was really tasty. We totally recommend it!
I hope you guys like my Mini Keto Everything Bagels as much we did. Please comment and tag me if you make it, or just post a pic and tag me on Instagram.
@sandraseasycooking using hashtag #sandraseasycooking.
I would love to re-post in my instastories. I really want your feedback; good, bad and ugly! I can’t wait to see your creation. Thanks!!!
Sandra’s Easy Cooking is Amazon Affilate
I will add things that I used in the past, or that are in the recipe if I can find it on the Amazon website. I am still building my Amazon store so bear with me.
Tasty and easy Low Carb bagels.
- 3 Cage-Free Large Brown Organic Eggs separated
- 1/8 teaspoon Organic Apple Cider Vinegar Bragg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup Super Fine Almond Meal Flour 128g
- 1/4 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 2 tablespoons Sour Cream All Natural
- 3 tablespoons Organic Unsalted Butter room temp
- Everything Bagel Seasoning
- Separate egg whites and yolks.
- Mix Yolks with Sour cream, butter, and salt; set aside
- Mix Egg whites with a drop or two of Apple cider Vinegar.
- Combine the two by folding.
- To the almond meal add baking soda, mix and fold into the eggs.
- Add into “donut” tin, then sprinkle some everything bagel seasoning, if desired.You can use a spoon or piping bag. I used a ziplock bag and it worked just fine to get the batter into the donut cups without a mess. Fill the bag, close, get the air out and then cut the corner with scissors.
- Preheat the oven to 375F and bake for 18 minutes or until golden brown.
- You may make bigger bagels. I fill the donut cups 3/4 which gives just enough room for them to rise. They will not rise too much, but baking soda gives them a small amount of sponginess.
- Apple Cider Vinegar is an amazing addition, plus it replaces cream of tartar wonderfully.
- In regard to almond flour, I measured it in the measuring cup, 1 cup, and then I used my scale which read 128 grams. If you are only on low carb diet than a gram up or down doesn’t make too much difference, but keto is more carb-restricted so just measure.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
You all probably heard about Low Carb KETO Bread, so I just made my version of the same bread. When carboholic decide to join the low carb club and cannot live without a slice of bread. That would be me. I just had to clean […]