This post is sponsored by General Mills. All opinions are entirely my own.
What better way to start your morning than with a cup of coffee or tea and a nice, delectable Blueberry Cream Cheese Biscuit Danish.
Warm, sweet, delicious and most definitely an easy breakfast, brunch or dare I say dessert.
Before school starts, we always make plans for preparing clothes and the weekly menu. These NEW General Mills Pillsbury Blueberry Biscuits with icing will be on our table quite often considering they are a family favorite already.
Why would not they be?! Just look how amazing they look.
They are fluffy and delightful and are not just limited to one dish they can be baked into. We had fun creating blueberry biscuit pizzas, rolls stuffed with cream cheese and fresh blueberries as well as these amazing Danishes.
With that being said, you could really just bake them and spread a bit of butter on top for a classic sweet biscuit breakfast.
My kids enjoyed these very much. We are just about to create an amazing weekend breakfast using their new chocolate chip biscuits, which are must-try.
Needless to say, my 12-year-old is having a great time prepping these with me. Please do include your children and grand-babies when you’re baking.
Nothing beats any bonding activity you do with your children, especially baking, which will always make them smile all the way through the process and after when tasting the finished product. It’s fun and you make memories that will truly last a lifetime.
You can purchase the New Pillsbury Sweet Biscuits with Icing – Chocolate Chip and Blueberry at Publix.
I got them on aisle 16, where you would usually find other Pillsbury goodies just ready for you to bake them.
I got themon aisle 16, where you would usually find other Pillsbury goodies just ready foryou to bake them.
If you make these tasty Blueberry Cream Cheese Biscuit Danish, please tag me on Instagram. @sandraseasycooking using hashtag #sandraseasycooking. I would love to share your creation with everyone. Thank you!!!
- 1 Pillsbury New Blueberry Biscuits, 8 CT
- 1/2 block cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 tablespoons Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- You may serve them with fresh blueberries and a lemon zest
- Press the middle of each biscuit with your fingers and create a little bowl.
- Add about 1/2 teaspoon of blueberry jam in each biscuit.
- Using a hand mixer, combine together room temperature cream cheese & sugar.
- Add a splash of vanilla extract and mix again.
- Add cream cheese filling on the top and spread a bit. The best way is to use two teaspoons.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes at 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Drizzle each with frosting. Add a bit of lemon zest and fresh blueberries for the perfect breakfast or brunch.
You may use other jams as well such as blackberries, strawberries or apricots