I love a good sandwich, especially these amazingly delicious and super easy Bacon Eggs and Cheese Croissant Sandwiches. It is a comforting breakfast or you may eat it for brunch. Well, we prep it many times even for dinner. Wouldn’t you agree that sometimes breakfast […]
What do we have here? Yes, I have The Best Cinnamon Rolls for you all. They are so fluffy, tasty, sweet and comforting. I have made these almost every other day until I got the best measurements. My family loves these rolls, but they are […]
A family gathering or holidays would not be the same without a delicious breakfast casserole, just like this Herbed Stuffing Sausage Casserole.
They are a staple of my house, and I hope it will become a staple of yours as well.
This is easy, tasty and a perfect bake for a big family breakfast.
I might add brunch because we do not rise early as some might assume. We like to sleep in when we break start and stay up late.
Since my kids are on the winter break I recreated one that I made over Thanksgiving.
We really love casseroles so I always make different once just to test them out.
I made casseroles with ground beef, turkey sausages, biscuits, stuffing, spinach, and mushrooms.
It is just great to be inventive when you have endless possibilities.
For this particular one, you could use store-bought stuffing which I used over Thanksgiving, however, this time I made my own.
Also, like any other casserole, you could make this ahead. The night before would be just fine. Some foods are great when you make them the next day.
With that being said, in this case, if you have a lot of food to cook for the holiday table it is just easier to make ahead.
It just makes sense so that is why these casseroles are not only tasty but help us, hostess to serve hot, tasty breakfasts or meals in no time.
Recipes you might like:
If you by any chance make this Herbed Stuffing Sausage Casserole, please tag me on Instagram.
@sandraseasycooking using hashtag #sandraseasycooking.
I can’t wait to see your creations and share them with everyone. Thank you so much in advance for all your support.
Now, let’s get cooking!!!
Holidays would not be the same without breakfast or brunch casseroles. They are a staple of my house, and I hope it will staple of yours as well. This is easy, tasty and a perfect bake for a big family breakfast.
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 pack cooked frozen breakfast sausage links (10ct)
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup celery
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 2 cups cubed bread, preferably a bit stale (2-3 days old)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried sage
- 1 teaspoon marjoram
- 5 large eggs
- 2 cup half and half
- 4 ounces shredded mozzarella
- 4 ounces shredded mild cheddar
- Defrost breakfast sausages if they are frozen, slice them.
In the skillet or frying pan add oil then saute sausage with chopped onion and celery. Breakfast Sausage is already cooked so it should not take too long just to brown it up a bit, 2-3 minutes at medium-high heat. If you get uncooked sausage, then follow directions and saute longer until cooked through.
- Grease deeper baking (casserole) dish, 13 by a 9-inch or simular with unsalted butter and add cubed bread and sausage mixture.
- Sprinkle over it black pepper, salt, and all the herbs. Then toss to coat nicely.
- To that add half of the shredded cheese and mix it with everything. I like shredding cheese myself but you could use already shredded cheese.
- Mix eggs with half and a half and pour half over then mix a bit to coat, then add the other half of egg mixture and slightly press it down.
- Add the rest of the shredded cheese and again press it a bit down.
- Cover and place the casserole in the fridge until ready to bake and serve, up to overnight.
If baking immediately, let the casserole sit for 15 minutes before putting in the oven. This will give the bread a chance to absorb the liquid mixture.
- When ready to bake, preheat the oven to 350°F. Bake uncovered for about 45 minutes. Slightly cover with aluminum foil if the top begins to brown too quickly.
- Wait for 5-10 minutes before serving, and garnish with freshly chopped parsley if desired.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Bakeware Set -Premium Nonstick Baking Pans -Set of 5- Includes a Pie Pan, Square Cake Pan, Baking Pan, Bread Pan, Cup Cake Pan with Blue Silicone Hnadles By Intriom
- Sweese 510.101 Porcelain Ramekins, 7 Ounce Round Mini Casserole Dish with Lid, Set of 4, White
- Cuisinart Casserole Cast Iron, Cream, 7 quart
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Holiday Baking at Publix. All opinions are entirely my own. French Toast Casserole is most definitely a staple food to bake during the joyous holiday season at my house. We use so many amazingly appetizing […]
If you are following a low carb lifestyle, then you probably heard of or made these yummy keto-approved waffles. What are Chaffles-Low Carb Keto Waffles? I know, by the name you would never tell what it is. I have no idea who gave the name. […]
These PB2 Gluten-free Chocolate Waffles are an absolute delight. I genuinely love having a protein-packed breakfast or brunch almost every single day, and I must say, these were not disappointing at all.
Above all, I heartily enjoyed a plateful of these with my regular coffee after a long, peaceful, and chilled morning walk. Almost instantly these hit the spot. What a satisfying treat?!
With that being said, I partnered with PB2 Foods – Organic Peanut Butter Powder to create a delicious recipe. A recipe that everyone could enjoy.
Moreover, I carefully put some thought to create the most enchanting waffles packed with amazing ingredients to make your belly happy and your irresistible cravings for sweets at bay.
The pleasant taste will delightfully surprise you completely. That is to say, you would not believe how amazingly delicious these waffles are.
In short, please, you must attempt them as soon as possible.
These are fantastic to make for your loved ones over holidays, maybe for Valentine’s Day.
Perhaps to surprise that special person in your life for his or her birthday.
I know you will want to graciously thank me later.
However, you can just enjoy them each and every morning, or afternoon especially after a workout.
As we are all aware, organic peanut butter, a classic and much-adored treat, has been satisfying so many of us for years. It has been incorporated into a variety of different indulgent sweet treats that are beyond well known.
Such an original and unique flavor has entered a new realm, powder form. PB2 organic powdered peanut butter is a phenomenal spin on the authentic, mouth-watering indulgence.
The process of properly making this product typically includes pressing out most of the natural oils from roasted peanuts and then grinding the nuts into a fine powder.
Therefore, the result of this is a powdered peanut product packed with flavor.
I am most definitely one of those people that hail PB2 as a low-calorie and low carb solution for all peanut butter lovers out there.
Please check the PB2 website for more details about the product and grab their tasty recipes.
If you make PB2 Gluten-Free Chocolate Waffles, please tag me on Instagram. @sandraseasycooking with hashtag #sandraseasycooking. Thank you in advance!
The pleasant taste will delightfully surprise you completely. You wouldn't believe how amazingly delicious these waffles are, so please, you must attempt them as soon as possible
- 1 1/2 GF flour, 7 oz/187g
- 1/8 cup organic raw cocoa powder, 1oz/17g
- 4 tbsp. PB2 Foods Organic Powder, 26g
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 4 tbsp. Truvía cane sugar, 50g
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt, 60 ml
- 2 large eggs, 4oz/100g
- 1/4 cup oil, 60ml
- 6 oz/200ml Filtered water
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Maple Syrup
- Fresh Fruit
- Dark Chocolate Chips
- Measure and mix dry ingredients first, then measure and mix
- Heat waffle iron to medium heat if possible.
- Combine dry and wet mixtures and mix until the batter is
- Following instructions of your waffle maker, add about 1/4 cup of batter for each waffle.
- Continue making waffles until all the batter is used up.
- Serve them hot with maple syrup, fresh fruit, and dark
You can make these waffles with regular flour. Some small adjustments in addition to liquid might have to be adjusted.
For Low carb option, you may use Almond Flour. They are a bit different but nonetheless fantastic. I have tested using almond flour.
If you are sensitive to gluten just make sure to use ingredients with Gluten-Free labels.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of PB2 Foods. All opinions are entirely my own.
School is in a full session for over two months now, so these delicious and Fluffy Cream Cheese Blueberry Pancakes make an appearance on our table quite often. We are almost at the Fall break, but temperatures are not getting any better. We are still […]
These tasty, moist and beautiful Gluten-Free Banana Cocoa Muffins are absolutely amazing for breakfast, brunch or dessert. We were quite impressed by the gluten-free all-purpose flour and the way these muffins turned out. Yes, my family tried to eat gluten-free most of the time if […]
This post is sponsored by General Mills. All opinions are entirely my own.
What better way to start your morning than with a cup of coffee or tea and a nice, delectable Blueberry Cream Cheese Biscuit Danish.
Warm, sweet, delicious and most definitely an easy breakfast, brunch or dare I say dessert.
Before school starts, we always make plans for preparing clothes and the weekly menu. These NEW General Mills Pillsbury Blueberry Biscuits with icing will be on our table quite often considering they are a family favorite already.
Why would not they be?! Just look how amazing they look.
They are fluffy and delightful and are not just limited to one dish they can be baked into. We had fun creating blueberry biscuit pizzas, rolls stuffed with cream cheese and fresh blueberries as well as these amazing Danishes.
With that being said, you could really just bake them and spread a bit of butter on top for a classic sweet biscuit breakfast.
My kids enjoyed these very much. We are just about to create an amazing weekend breakfast using their new chocolate chip biscuits, which are must-try.
Needless to say, my 12-year-old is having a great time prepping these with me. Please do include your children and grand-babies when you’re baking.
Nothing beats any bonding activity you do with your children, especially baking, which will always make them smile all the way through the process and after when tasting the finished product. It’s fun and you make memories that will truly last a lifetime.
You can purchase the New Pillsbury Sweet Biscuits with Icing – Chocolate Chip and Blueberry at Publix.
I got them on aisle 16, where you would usually find other Pillsbury goodies just ready for you to bake them.
I got themon aisle 16, where you would usually find other Pillsbury goodies just ready foryou to bake them.
If you make these tasty Blueberry Cream Cheese Biscuit Danish, please tag me on Instagram. @sandraseasycooking using hashtag #sandraseasycooking. I would love to share your creation with everyone. Thank you!!!
- 1 Pillsbury New Blueberry Biscuits, 8 CT
- 1/2 block cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 tablespoons Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- You may serve them with fresh blueberries and a lemon zest
- Press the middle of each biscuit with your fingers and create a little bowl.
- Add about 1/2 teaspoon of blueberry jam in each biscuit.
- Using a hand mixer, combine together room temperature cream cheese & sugar.
- Add a splash of vanilla extract and mix again.
- Add cream cheese filling on the top and spread a bit. The best way is to use two teaspoons.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes at 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Drizzle each with frosting. Add a bit of lemon zest and fresh blueberries for the perfect breakfast or brunch.
You may use other jams as well such as blackberries, strawberries or apricots
Sausage and vegetable frittata recipe is my go-to meal when it comes to breakfast or brunch. It is easy for you to make, affordable so you can feed your whole family on a budget and so delicious. Well, sausage and vegetable frittata is a perfect […]