This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Holiday Baking at Publix. All opinions are entirely my own. French Toast Casserole is most definitely a staple food to bake during the joyous holiday season at my house. We use so many amazingly appetizing […]
If you are following a low carb lifestyle, then you probably heard of or made these yummy keto-approved waffles. What are Chaffles-Low Carb Keto Waffles? I know, by the name you would never tell what it is. I have no idea who gave the name. […]
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of PB2 Foods. All opinions are entirely my own.
These PB2 Gluten-free Chocolate Waffles are an absolute delight. I genuinely love having a protein-packed breakfast or brunch almost every single day, and I must say, these were not disappointing at all.
I heartily enjoyed a plateful of these with my regular coffee after a long, peaceful, and chilled morning walk. Almost instantly these hit the spot. What a satisfying treat?!
With that being said, I partnered with PB2 Foods – Organic Peanut Butter Powder to create a delicious recipe that everyone could enjoy.
I carefully put some thought to create the most enchanting waffles packed with amazing ingredients to make your belly happy and your irresistible cravings for sweets at bay.
The pleasant taste will delightfully surprise you completely. You wouldn’t believe how amazingly delicious these waffles are, so please, you must attempt them as soon as possible.
These are fantastic to make for your loved ones over holidays, maybe for Valentine’s Day, or perhaps to surprise that special person in your life for his or her birthday. I know you will want to graciously thank me later.
However, you can just enjoy them each and every morning, or afternoon especially after a workout.
As we are all aware, organic peanut butter, a classic and much-adored treat, has been satisfying so many of us for years. It has been incorporated into a variety of different indulgent sweet treats that are beyond well known.
Such an original and unique flavor has entered a new realm, powder form. PB2 organic powdered peanut butter is a phenomenal spin on the authentic, mouth-watering indulgence.
The process of properly making this product typically includes pressing out most of the natural oils from roasted peanuts and then grinding the nuts into a fine powder.
The result of this is a powdered peanut product packed with flavor.
I am most definitely one of those people that hail PB2 as a low-calorie and low carb solution for all peanut butter lovers out there.
Please check the PB2 website for more details about the product and grab their tasty recipes.
If you make PB2 Gluten-Free Chocolate Waffles, please tag me on Instagram. @sandraseasycooking with hashtag #sandraseasycooking. Thank you in advance!
The pleasant taste will delightfully surprise you completely. You wouldn't believe how amazingly delicious these waffles are, so please, you must attempt them as soon as possible
- 1 1/2 GF flour, 7 oz/187g
- 1/8 cup organic raw cocoa powder, 1oz/17g
- 4 tbsp. PB2 Foods Organic Powder, 26g
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 4 tbsp. Truvía cane sugar, 50g
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt, 60 ml
- 2 large eggs, 4oz/100g
- 1/4 cup oil, 60ml
- 6 oz/200ml Filtered water
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Maple Syrup
- Fresh Fruit
- Dark Chocolate Chips
- Measure and mix dry ingredients first, then measure and mix
- Heat waffle iron to medium heat if possible.
- Combine dry and wet mixtures and mix until the batter is
- Following instructions of your waffle maker, add about 1/4 cup of batter for each waffle.
- Continue making waffles until all the batter is used up.
- Serve them hot with maple syrup, fresh fruit, and dark
You can make these waffles with regular flour. Some small adjustments in addition to liquid might have to be adjusted.
For Low carb option, you may use Almond Flour. They are a bit different but nonetheless fantastic. I have tested using almond flour.
If you are sensitive to gluten just make sure to use ingredients with Gluten-Free labels.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
School is in a full session for over two months now, so these delicious and Fluffy Cream Cheese Blueberry Pancakes make an appearance on our table quite often. We are almost at the Fall break, but temperatures are not getting any better. We are still […]
These tasty, moist and beautiful Gluten-Free Banana Cocoa Muffins are absolutely amazing for breakfast, brunch or dessert. We were quite impressed by the gluten-free all-purpose flour and the way these muffins turned out. Yes, my family tried to eat gluten-free most of the time if […]
This post is sponsored by General Mills. All opinions are entirely my own.
What better way to start your morning than with a cup of coffee or tea and a nice, delectable Blueberry Cream Cheese Biscuit Danish.
Warm, sweet, delicious and most definitely an easy breakfast, brunch or dare I say dessert.
Before school starts, we always make plans for preparing clothes and the weekly menu. These NEW General Mills Pillsbury Blueberry Biscuits with icing will be on our table quite often considering they are a family favorite already.
Why would not they be?! Just look how amazing they look.
They are fluffy and delightful and are not just limited to one dish they can be baked into. We had fun creating blueberry biscuit pizzas, rolls stuffed with cream cheese and fresh blueberries as well as these amazing Danishes.
With that being said, you could really just bake them and spread a bit of butter on top for a classic sweet biscuit breakfast.
My kids enjoyed these very much. We are just about to create an amazing weekend breakfast using their new chocolate chip biscuits, which are must-try.
Needless to say, my 12-year-old is having a great time prepping these with me. Please do include your children and grand-babies when you’re baking.
Nothing beats any bonding activity you do with your children, especially baking, which will always make them smile all the way through the process and after when tasting the finished product. It’s fun and you make memories that will truly last a lifetime.
You can purchase the New Pillsbury Sweet Biscuits with Icing – Chocolate Chip and Blueberry at Publix.
I got them on aisle 16, where you would usually find other Pillsbury goodies just ready for you to bake them.
I got themon aisle 16, where you would usually find other Pillsbury goodies just ready foryou to bake them.
If you make these tasty Blueberry Cream Cheese Biscuit Danish, please tag me on Instagram. @sandraseasycooking using hashtag #sandraseasycooking. I would love to share your creation with everyone. Thank you!!!
- 1 Pillsbury New Blueberry Biscuits, 8 CT
- 1/2 block cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 tablespoons Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- You may serve them with fresh blueberries and a lemon zest
- Press the middle of each biscuit with your fingers and create a little bowl.
- Add about 1/2 teaspoon of blueberry jam in each biscuit.
- Using a hand mixer, combine together room temperature cream cheese & sugar.
- Add a splash of vanilla extract and mix again.
- Add cream cheese filling on the top and spread a bit. The best way is to use two teaspoons.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes at 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Drizzle each with frosting. Add a bit of lemon zest and fresh blueberries for the perfect breakfast or brunch.
You may use other jams as well such as blackberries, strawberries or apricots
Sausage and vegetable frittata recipe is my go-to meal when it comes to breakfast or brunch. It is easy for you to make, affordable so you can feed your whole family on a budget and so delicious. Well, sausage and vegetable frittata is a perfect […]
Mother’s Day is just around the corner so I gathered some of my favorite breakfast and brunch recipe ideas and made this tasty roundup. I hope you guys find it helpful and perhaps make something from my list. If you do make it, please tag […]
I know that all of you love Fluffy Pancakes, but Fluffy Cream Cheese Pancakes are even better.
My family went bananas over these. Yes, even I tried them because of YOLO! Well, the verdict is that I absolutely loved them. Then again, there is no pancake that I have not liked.
On the other thought, I made these “Keto” pancakes with almond flour, and it was not a pancake. In my humble opinion, it was cornbread hot cake? Perhapsâ¦ question mark, question mark.
Haha, it was really questionable in form of pancake. By the way, I do love cornbread, but with almond flour, it was just weird.
Anyhow, the good news is that these are not even close to cornbread. These are delicious, fluffy and super easy. I will have one more recipe for pancakes soonâ¦ meantime, please do enjoy these.
I will not drag this post because to be quite honest I have been under major writer block. I have so many recipes to share and nothing valuable or informative is coming out of me.
Definitely not the time to have a writer block because grilling season is coming and have amazing recipes for that.
Ahh! Hopefully, it will all come back to me. I just need to get inspired, ’cause my inspiration at the moment is down the toilet. So I apologize for a rather plain and boring post. At least this recipe is
Check my Amazon Store. As an Amazon Affiliate, I add items or products that I like and recommend.
- 2 cups All-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons Sugar or any other sweetener I used Swerve
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 Pinch Kosher Salt
- 2 large Eggs separated yolks, and egg whites
- 1 teaspoon Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 1/4 cup buttermilk
- 6 ounces cream cheese room temperature
- 2 tablespoons Unsalted butter melted
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Ghee or unsalted butter for the skillet
- Whisk together dry ingredients: all-purpose flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a medium bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together wet ingredients: egg yolks and the buttermilk. Add the cream cheese and mix until combined (the mixture will look broken). Stir in the melted butter and vanilla extract. Combine everything together by adding the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and stir to combine. I like use electric mixer to make these as smooth as possible
- Now, In another bowl, using electric mixer mix the egg whites with a splash of apple cider vinegar until soft peaks form, then gently fold into the pancake batter. This will make pancakes fluffy.
- Heat a cast-iron pan or a skillet over medium heat then brush with melted butter or ghee.
- Drop the batter into the pan by 1/3-1/4 cup, leaving space between each pancake. It's good to have measuring cup close and use it as a ladle.
- Cook until golden brown on the bottom and just starting to dry a bit on top, adjusting the heat as necessary so the pancakes do not get too dark about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Flip and cook until the reverse side is golden brown, 2 to 3 minutes. Transfer the finished pancakes to the baking sheet or a platter. You can keep warm in the oven until ready to serve.
- Serve with whatever you desire; fresh fruit, whipped cream, maple syrup or honey, jam, etc.
For the low carb you may use Almond flour. I must add that they do not taste like traditional pancakes, more like cornbread. However it is a great way to satisfy the cravings.