Phyllo Triangles Stuffed with Cheese is a fantastic appetizer, party food, or you could just eat it as a snack. I grew up eating this tasty treat just stuffed with cow cheese mixed with eggs, then stuffed in the homemade dough. Many of you call…
Just like any baked goods, these Basil Pesto and Cheese Rolls are pillowy and comforting at every bite. These are soft, tasty and super easy to make. I do not bake as often as before. Perhaps because I cannot stop eating. Well, to be honest,…
Meat Lovers Egg Muffins are such an amazing at to feed a crowd. They are also great for meal prep.
I am not big on meal prepping. Well, I do pre-pack meat into smaller containers or ziplock bags, sometimes chop vegetables and store my herbs.
However, preparing a meal ahead, which is so popular nowadays and storing it in containers is not for me.
I tried really hard, however, my kids would eat it before my week would end so I gave up. Not everything, just the things that re the best in the box like grilled chicken or pasta.
So I was cooking double meals. It was just not working for my family so well, that’s why I gave up.
With that being said, I think it is a fantastic idea if you have two people or even three. It could be really a life saving when you meal prep.
Although from time to time I do make a big muffin tin of these and it saves me so much time in the morning.
I’d say these are fantastic even for an afternoon snack instead of that protein bar. Well, they are certainly better than sugary bars.
We are a meat-eating family so these beauties are always welcome on our table.
Now, I showed you two versions; wrapped with bacon or with a ham slice. I like both versions, to be honest, that’s why I wanted to show you.
Hey, if you try making these delicious and easy Meat Lovers Egg Muffins tag me on Instagram.
@sandraseasycooking using hashtag #sandraseasycooking.
I would love to see your tasty creations. Thank you so much for your love and support.
YOU MIGHT LIKE THESE RECIPES:
The easy and tasty recipe for Meat Lovers Egg Breakfast Muffins
- 12 strips Bacon, + 2 slices for topping (use deli meat slices as an alternative)
- 1/4 pound Italian sausage
- 1/4 pound ground beef
- Pinch of salt, or to taste
- Pinch of black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried parsley
- 4-5 eggs, mixed
- 2 oz cheese, shredded (any on hand works, I used mild cheddar)
- Fresh parsley for garnish, if desired
- Bacon crumbles
BACON OR DELI MEAT
- Bacon Version: Cook bacon halfway either in the air fryer, pan or oven. This way it will crisp up much better once baked in the oven. Take it out and place it on the kitchen paper towel or cookie rack to cool for a bit.
- Deli Meat Version: If you are using deli ham or similar deli meat you can skip this part. Just place slices into muffin tin cups and make a small hole on the bottom with a fork. Cook only a few slices of bacon for the topping.
- Head up the skillet and saute the ground beef and Italian sausage (casing off if any) with salt, pepper, onion powder, and dried parsley.
- Cook at medium-high heat for 5-6 minutes or until the meat is no longer pink.
- Beat eggs very well. You do not need to season it cause it is quite salty already.
- Place bacon inside of the muffin cups, then add filling in, a tablespoon or two depending on the size of your muffin tin cups.
- Add a bit of cheese on the top then pour eggs over it just under the edge of the muffin tin cups
- Add more cheese if desired.
Deli Meat Version:
- Place ham slices into the muffin cups then pierce bottoms with a fork.
- Add filling, cheese and pour beaten eggs over it.
- Add more cheese if desired.
- Bake egg muffins in preheated oven to 350°F for 12 to 15 minutes.
- Allow them to cool down for about 5 minutes then slide a spoon around the muffin cup and pop egg muffins out.
- Garnish or top them with chopped parsley and crispy bacon bits.
- They must be completely cooled down before placing them in the airtight container. They should be kept in the fridge and used within 3 days for the best taste.
If you are using ham, for example, as muffin cup holders, see pics, then crisp up some bacon on the side, crumble and use as a topping. I used aways one or two extra slices regardless because it tastes good with a bit of bacon on the top.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutella is an absolute favourite in my family, so I thought making Nutella Rolls would be appropriate as well as appreciated. I cannot say they are not. My family honestly licked two trays clean and asked for more. These rolls are soft, sweet, fluffy and…
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Tyson Foods, Inc. The opinions and text are all mine. #GetMovingwithJimmyDean #CollectiveBias
Stress-Free Breakfasts with Jimmy Dean® products are the best. It’s simple, flavorful, my family loves it and did I mention that it’s stress-free guaranteed? Oh, yes!
Jimmy Dean® brand has been supplying high-quality family-favorites for 50 years so why don’t you Let Jimmy Dean® products help take some of the hassles out of hectic mornings.
I imagine every parent has their hands in the air because that is a fact and the truth.
Well, to be honest, I am not a morning person. Most of my mornings are: ”do not ask me anything before my first cup of coffee”. Ask anyone and they will tell you the same.
I am only speaking the truth here as a mom of three for the last 19 years of my life.
Jimmy Dean® brand offers a huge selection of ready-to-eat frozen breakfast favorites, that are sure to please everyone in the family.
I must tell you that Stress-Free Breakfasts with Jimmy Dean products are a blessing in disguise. Honestly!
My husband and I as well as our children really enjoy Jimmy Dean’s products if you could not tell already.
I do not have the time to prep breakfast from scratch all the time. We just rush out of the door three out of five days of school.
With that being said, It’s my morning lifeline if we are late for school and it makes a wonderful after school snack.
Have you guys tried Jimmy Dean® Meat Lovers Breakfast Bowl, 7oz or Jimmy Dean® Pancakes & Sausage on a Stick, Original, 12ct?
I don’t know about you, but Jimmy Dean® Meat Lovers Breakfast Bowl is a wonderful quick brunch idea.
The meatiest of breakfast bowls – bacon & sausage come together with eggs, potatoes, and cheese.
It is phenomenal to start your day or for those “breakfast for dinner” nights with 23g of protein per serving (check the packaging for full nutritional information).
When I am busy with deadlines and when I do not have time to cook for myself, I’ve had Jimmy Dean breakfast bowls made in front of me many times. We are totally recommending it.
All you have to do is follow simple instructions that you will find on the box. It is that easy.
By the way, I just love Jimmy Dean® Meat Lovers Breakfast Bowl. They are truly really flavorful!
Of course, my lovely boys are obsessed with Jimmy Dean® Pancakes & Sausage on a Stick— Which is Fun way to start the day, great for breakfast or a snack with 6g of protein per serving.
As well as Jimmy Dean® Sausage, Egg & Cheese Croissant Sandwiches— Complete with savory sausage, fluffy eggs & melty cheese. It is absolutely perfect for breakfast or a snack with 13g of protein per serving.
Also, you can check the packaging for full nutritional information once you get it.
If you did not know, these products are available at Walmart’s everyday low prices in the food freezer section of the breakfast aisle. You cannot miss it.
Let me know what you guys think below in the comments and cheers to stress-free breakfasts!
Hey, if you get the Stress-Free Breakfasts with Jimmy Dean, please tag me on Instagram.
@sandraseasycooking with the hashtag #sandraseasycooking.
Thank you so much in advance for all your support. Do not forget to connect on social media with me.
I love seeing your creativity and hearing your thoughts.
I love a good sandwich, especially these amazingly delicious and super easy Bacon Eggs and Cheese Croissant Sandwiches. It is a comforting breakfast or you may eat it for brunch. Well, we prep it many times even for dinner. Wouldn’t you agree that sometimes breakfast…
Gingerbread cookies are the most popular cookies during the holiday Xmas season at my house. It is a shame that I never posted on my blog.
The thing is I always thought that there are so many recipes online why would you even make mine.
However, I decided to post all the holiday recipes because why not.
I really love making them with my kids. Well, I feel terribly sadden that they are growing so fast.
I just want to turn back the time and relive those days when they were little all over again.
Although, I am happy to see them grow into these amazing individuals. I am like every mother or a parent out there.
Anyhow, I really enjoyed making these this year and doing it with my youngest one.
He will turn 13 soon, so I am treasuring this time before he finds his mom boring. hahaha (sobbing).
So, one fact about me that might not know before. I have never eaten these cookies before I came to the United States.
We have so many cookies that are served over the holiday season, but gingerbread cookies were just not traditional at all.
That being said, I love them. I like the taste, soft texture on the inside and crunchy on the outside.
You can use any cookie cutter to make different shapes and sizes. Of course, the most popular gingerbread cookie is Gingerbread Man.
In my opinion, I love to make them in all shapes and sizes so I go crazy… maybe a bit too crazy.
I don’t have many cookies on my blog. However, I set my mind to start making different ones now that I am more comfortable around making baked goodies other than bread.
Jokes on the side, I am really getting better at making sweets and I am so very proud of that.
Hey, if you get inspired by me and make these yummy Gingerbread Cookies, please tag me on Instagram.
@sandraseasycooking using hashtag #sandraseasycooking. I would love to see your creations. Thank you!!!
Gingerbread cookies are the most popular cookies during the holiday Xmas season.
- 6 oz, 170g unsalted butter (one and a half stick)
- 3⁄4 cup dark brown sugar
- 1 large egg, slightly mixed
- 1⁄2 cup original molasses
- 3 cups, 360g all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon, 5.2g ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon allspice
- In a large bowl or a stand-up mixer bowl, beat softened butter, brown sugar, and egg on medium speed until well blended
- Whisk the baking powder, baking soda, salt and spices into measured all-purpose flour.
- Gradually stir in dry ingredients until blended and smooth, but do not add more flour because the dough will firm up once it's chilled.
- Divide the dough in half, this way it will be easier to roll out, and then pat each half into a thick rectangle. Wrap well, and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- The dough may be sticky and hard to roll if not thoroughly chilled, so make sure it's cold before continuing.
- Preheat oven to 375F (190C)
- Prepare baking sheets by lining with parchment paper.
- Place one wrapped dough portion on a lightly floured surface or use two plastic wraps, on the bottom and top, large enough to roll out dough. Roll dough to a scant 1/4-inch thick.
- Cut out cookies with a desired cutter; gingerbread man, flour, snowflakes, etc. Space cookies 2-inches apart because they will spread a bit due to the addition of baking soda.
- Bake 1 sheet at a time for 10 minutes
- Remove the cookies from the oven and allow the cookies to cool for a bit until they are firm enough to move to a cookie rack. After cookies are cool you may decorate them with traditional royal icing any way you desire.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Wildone Baking Sheet with Silicone Mat Set, Set of 4 (2 Sheets + 2 Mats), Wildone Stainless Steel Cookie Sheet Baking Pan with Silicone Mat, Size 16 x 12 x 1 inch, Non Toxic & Heavy Duty & Easy Clean
- Juvale Parchment Paper Sheets - 200-Count Precut Unbleached Parchment Paper for Baking, Half Sheet Pans, Non-Stick Baking Sheet Paper, Brown, 12 x 16 Inches
- Rolling Pins for Baking Combo, Pastry Mat Kit With Chopper/Scraper and Basting Brush, Large 19x23 Inch Reusable Silicone Non-Slip Non-Stick Mat With Fondant/ Dough Measurements/Dough Roller Baking Set
If you told me a couple of years ago that I will make Homemade Classic Marshmallow, I would not believe you. I always thought I was not talented enough or patient enough to make my own. With that being said, I was not aware of…