Smoked Salmon Goat Cheese Appetizers are perfect bites to serve over joyous holidays. However, in my humble opinion, these are divine perfection all year round. Sometimes, instead of these rather gourmet crackers, I would serve it with toasted bruschetta. It is just so fancy, yet…
Baked Sweet Potatoes are one of my favorite Autumn treats. It warms your heart and soul, and the pleasant aroma is just enchanting. I did not grow up with sweet potatoes. The first time I tried sweet potatoes I was 18 or 19 years old.…
If you are following a low carb lifestyle, then you probably heard of or made these yummy keto-approved waffles.
What are Chaffles-Low Carb Keto Waffles?
I know, by the name you would never tell what it is. I have no idea who gave the name. So Chaffles are waffles made with only shredded cheese and eggs.
You can add different herbs to enchant the flavor, but that is pretty much it. For the best results, I would have to suggest shredding the cheese yourself.
You will still have marvelous waffles using pre-shredded cheese, but if you do it yourself it is honestly so much better.
I love making these when I am craving a good sandwich, or when I want to pack my kids a low carb lunch. Above all, they are just so tasty and easy to make, plus you only need 2 ingredients which most of us have in our fridge.
It is so easy to upgrade them like add a bit of almond flour, dash of sugar and vanilla to create a tasty low carb sweet waffles.
Although I prefer these savory over sweet because I’ve seen them and I really do not like the idea.
With that being said I have been testing other keto recipes that are full proof and absolutely amazing. I just don’t know which one to post, chocolate or regular. Ahh! Sweet decisions.
I used my regular size waffle maker, which is just fine. I believe any waffle maker would do. My kids really loved these and my husband asked for more.
Well, what’s not to like right? As my daughter, Anna, would say, it is a cheesy omelet made in a waffle form. Oh, and so delightful that I am so sure that you guys going to love.
So this is pretty basic keto breakfast or brunch. Bacon, eggs, and cheese. I should’ve made a few sunny side eggs ’cause I would love it with this. However, this was absolutely perfect.
I served it with some sour cream and just for the presentation, I added crumbles of feta cheese. It just looked like it belonged there.
Wouldn’t you agree? I just loved this plate so much. It hit the spot!
Did you guys ever make Chaffles? Please share it with me in the comments.
If you get inspired by me and make Chaffles- Low Carb Keto Waffles please tag me on Instagram.
@sandraseasycooking using hashtag #sandraseasycooking. Thank you so much for all your support.
the easiest waffles ever with only 2 ingredients needed, everything else is optional.
- 2 large eggs, mixed
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 56g (2oz) Mozzarella Cheese shredded
- 56g (2oz) Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- Mix eggs, then add dried parsley and ground black pepper.
- Shred cheese and add to the eggs, mix well.
- Add egg and cheese mixture on to preheated waffle iron and close it.
- Depending on your waffle maker, wait until the light turns on.
- My waffle maker makes 4 square regular waffles at the time, which in this case is 2 servings.
You may use any cheese that you prefer. I enjoy this combo, but you can definitely test and see which one you like the best.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
This post is sponsored by RITZ Crackers. All opinions are entirely my own. No-Bake Chocolate Almond Butter RITZ Bars are easy, tasty and fantastic to serve over the holiday season. I have made this type of no-bake bar many times. What I love about this…
In my opinion, Oven Roasted Pumpkin Seeds are one of the most addictive, but tasty snacks that we could ever munch on. They are a labor of love, truly. We do need several steps to prep them, a drop of patience and love but they…
School is in a full session for over two months now, so these delicious and Fluffy Cream Cheese Blueberry Pancakes make an appearance on our table quite often.
We are almost at the Fall break, but temperatures are not getting any better. We are still in the ’90s and that’s really not good. You see, I am a big fan of comfort food, cooler weather, autumn, so these summer temperatures are not fun to me at all.
Anyhow, my boys always loved a good hot breakfast before school. Most of the time, I would prep ahead so they could have a quick meal in no time. Sometimes, I also make waffles which we really love.
To make these yummy pancakes you really do not need to be a rocket scientist. Just a bit of time and they are done quickly. You may add any other berries as well, or chocolate chips.
However, during summertime, I get the best berries just like these blueberries and freeze them so I could make this all year round.
Blueberries, especially frozen wild blueberries produce such a pretty color and they are amazing for us. Do you like organic wild blueberries? You can get them frozen in the grocery store and they are an absolute delight.
You guys going to love these scrumptious pancakes because my family and I just adore them for breakfast, brunch or a quick snack.
I have several dinner pancakes on my blog as well as waffles and wonderful breakfast ideas. If you search my blog, you’d probably need more than an hour. I have so many amazing recipes for you to try.
If you try my tasty Fluffy Cream Cheese Blueberry Pancakes or any other recipe from my site, please tag me on Instagram. @sandraseasycooking #sandraseasycooking Thank you in advance!
Delicious and easy blueberry pancakes with tasty homemade blueberry sauce.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons Sugar or any other sweetener I used Swerve
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 Pinch Kosher Salt
- 2 large eggs separated yolks, and egg whites
- 1 teaspoon Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 1/4 cup buttermilk
- 6 ounces cream cheese room temperature
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter melted
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Ghee or unsalted butter for the skillet
- 1/2 cup Blueberries
- 2 cups Blueberries, fresh or frozen (You can use even wild frozen blueberries)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 tbsp Cornstarch or any other thickener (no flour)
- Whisk together dry ingredients: all-purpose flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a medium bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together wet ingredients: egg yolks and the buttermilk. Add the cream cheese and mix until combined (the mixture will look broken). Stir in the melted butter and vanilla extract. Combine everything together by adding the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and stir to combine. I like to use an electric mixer to make these as smooth as possible
- Now, In another bowl, using electric mixer mix the egg whites with a splash of apple cider vinegar until soft peaks form, then gently fold into the pancake batter. This will make pancakes fluffy.
- Heat a cast-iron pan or a skillet over medium heat then brush with melted butter or ghee.
- Drop the batter into the pan by 1/3-1/4 cup, leaving space between each pancake. It's good to have measuring cup close and use it as a ladle.
- Add blueberries, one at the time and slightly push down into pancake. No need to over crowed the pancake.
- Cook until golden brown on the bottom and just starting to dry a bit on top, adjusting the heat as necessary so the pancakes do not get too dark about 2 minutes.
- Flip and cook until the reverse side is golden brown, 2 to 3 minutes. Transfer the finished pancakes to the baking sheet or a platter. You can keep warm in the oven or microwave until ready to serve. I even heat them up in the microwave for 30 seconds just before serving,
- Drizzle a bit of sauce over ir and enjoy, You may also add whatever you desire; fresh fruit, whipped cream, maple syrup or honey, jam, etc.
Place one and a half of blueberries in a saucepan and reserve half o the cup for later. Cover with sugar and pour water over it a good squeeze of lemon.
Then, cook over medium-low heat until mixture comes to a slight boil.
Meanwhile, dissolve cornstarch in the cup with a few tablespoons of water, mix until smooth. Then dissolved cornstarch to the blueberries and bring mixture to a boil again.
Continue simmer ing on low heat for a few more minutes, or until sauce reaches thicker consistency. Add water, one tablespoon at a time, if the sauce gets too thick.
Add that half of the cup of reserved blueberries, stir and enjoy.
If I am eating pancakes or waffles I usually do gluten-free and sugar-free, however, sometimes I even use almond flour to make it just to keep it low carb. Just to add that Almond flour will not give you the fluffiest pancakes, but they are low carb so no complaints here.
Just use whatever you feel is right for you. I use sugar-free sugar as I like to call it, which is most of the time either monk fruit sweetener or Truvia. Also, "maple syrup" sugar-free. Which is not maple syrup just taste a bit like it. What I wanted to say that you can make it meet your dietary needs, it might not be exactly the same but you don't have to restrict yourself too much.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
SANDRA’S EASY COOKING a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking recommended products to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. My Amazon Store
These tasty, moist and beautiful Gluten-Free Banana Cocoa Muffins are absolutely amazing for breakfast, brunch or dessert. We were quite impressed by the gluten-free all-purpose flour and the way these muffins turned out. Yes, my family tried to eat gluten-free most of the time if…
This post is sponsored by General Mills. All opinions are entirely my own. What better way to start your morning than with a cup of coffee or tea and a nice, delectable Blueberry Cream Cheese Biscuit Danish. Warm, sweet, delicious and most definitely an easy…
This post is sponsored by General Mills. All opinions are entirely my own.
Brownies — a scrumptious, mouthwatering, enticing dessert that leaves all with nothing but a smile. The chocolaty goodness bestowed by this sweet treat is definitely a personal favorite in my family!
Not only are they delightful to eat, but they are just as pleasing to make! The memories created with the people you love when baking brownies are truly unforgettable.
That being said, I went a step further and surprised my family one late afternoon with the most delightful brownies and yogurt summer parfait. Everyone loved it so much.
Every now and again I like to splurge on my eating, and these Pillsbury Place & Bake Brownies are my new tasty treat when choosing what to satisfy my sweet tooth with.
The steamy, aesthetically pleasing appearance combined with the powerful rich and gooey flavor leave these brownies irresistible.
When my kids come home from a long day at school, I’ve never seen them happier than when a plate of delicious brownies is presented to them at the table after a hearty meal.
Now that summer has kicked in, and their two-month break as commenced, all they ask for are these parfaits. These sugary treats are nothing but satisfying, and never disappoint consumers.
From the way they perfectly crumble into your mouth, to the way they delicately enter your pallet and please every taste bud, these brownies are nothing but gold. People of all ages enjoy these alluring goodies.
You can purchase the new Pillsbury Place N Bake Brownies at Publix.
I got them on aisle 16, where you would usually find other Pillsbury goodies just ready for you to bake them. These Pillsbury Place & Bake Brownies come in Chocolate Fudge, Peanut Butter Chip, and Marshmallow.
If you make these Brownies and Yogurt Summer Parfait, please tag me on Instagram @sandraseasycooking using hashtag #sandraseasycooking. I would love to share your creation with everyone. Thank you!!!
Brownies and Yogurt Summer Parfait — a scrumptious, mouthwatering, enticing dessert that leaves all with nothing but a smile. The chocolaty goodness bestowed by this sweet treat is definitely a personal favorite in my family!
- 1 Pillsbury Place & Bake Brownies, Chocolate Fudge, 12CT
- 1 1/2 cup Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- 1/4 pound Raspberry
- 1/4 pound Strawberry
- 1/4 pound Blueberry
- Fresh mint for garnish
- Follow instructions on the back of the Pillsbury Place & Bake Brownies.
- After baking allow them to cool down for about 10 minutes before cutting.
- Cut each brownie into 4 equal pieces. Use 2 brownies for each serving of this parfait for the best effect.
- In each glass add a few pieces of brownies following 2 tablespoons of yogurt, and then add mixed berries, a tablespoon or so for each glass.
- Top the berries with a tablespoon or two of yogurt then add a few more slices of brownies and so on until you have layers of brownies, yogurt, and berries.
- Garnish with fresh mint or you may add a shaved chocolate as well.
- Serve immediately.
If you wish to serve this later, then prep everything in advance.
Bake brownies and make sure after they are cool to place them in the airtight container. This will keep them fresh and perfect for your parfait.
You may also make a wonderful trifle just by using a large glass bowl and layer everything. It would make a great and delicious party centerpiece.
You can try these with other Pillsbury brownies such as Peanut Butter and Marshmallow. It will be just as tasty as with Fudge.
You may use whipped cream or perhaps ice cream instead of yogurt.
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of the National Peanut Board. All opinions are entirely my own. This gluten-free peanut butter chocolate bread topped with oats is simply divine. You can toast slices of bread in a pan, make French toast or perhaps a delightful breakfast strata with day old bread. I must admit…