Every so often you indeed need a break to sit down and positively enjoy a delicate cup of Matcha Green Tea Latte.
As you can see, this incredible recipe is super easy and you do not even require any particular equipment.
Although if you have them fancy latte machine, then you may make your own froth using it.
Hand frother is quite inexpensive. You can get pretty much in any local store from Amazon to the world market.
I just love taking off work to disconnect from the social world. Read an excellent book and heartily enjoy a decent cup of fragrant coffee.
Ha! Perhaps a lovely cup tea or in this case matcha latte. It is one of my favorite things.
I genuinely love it cold or hot, iced, in smoothies or as creamy as this latte. It is an absolutely perfect beverage at any time of the year.
You may add some excellent additions such as pure coconut butter, sweetened with raw honey or stevia, add some vanilla extract. Maybe dairy-free creamer. All the options are fantastic!
I believe It is all about your personal preference. Personally, I love it just the way it is.
I feel like you either like matcha or you do not. Well, I am one of those that love it. I could see myself easily replace coffee with this tasty beverage in the near future.
I would love to see your amazingly delicious creations and share them with others as well. Thank you so much for all your support. I truly appreciate it!
Easy and tasty beverage. You may add some excellent additions such as pure coconut butter, sweetened with raw honey or stevia, add some vanilla extract. It is all about your personal preference.
- 1-2 teaspoon Japanese Green Tea Powder depends on how strong you want
- 1/2 cup Whole Milk, Use Lacto-free milk for an alternative to milk
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup Whole Milk for Frothing
- Sweetener to taste
- In a saucepan heat milk with Japanese Green Tea Powder. Do not boil, just heat it through and whisk it until green tea powder dissolves. Add Vanilla extract if desired. You do not have to add vanilla but it tastes really good with it.
- In the other saucepan add milk and with hand frother, froth milk over medium heat until bubbly.
- Pour green tea from the saucepan into a cup. Spoon out froth then pour in the cup or a mug the rest of frothed milk.
- Add sweetener to your taste.
Instead of Vanilla extract, Salted caramel sugar-free syrup is fantastic. It goes so well with this matcha latte.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Matcha Green Tea Powder - Superior Culinary - USDA Organic From Japan -Natural Energy & Focus Booster Packed With Antioxidants. (Starter Bag - 30g (1.05oz))
- Barista Espresso Automatic Coffee Machine Maker Mr. Coffee Cafe Cappuccino Latte
- PowerLix Milk Frother Handheld Battery Operated Electric Foam Maker For Coffee, Latte, Cappuccino, Hot Chocolate, Durable Drink Mixer With Stainless Steel Whisk, Stainless Steel Stand Include (Black)