I might be a bit late in the Turmeric Golden Milk posting game, but I have been drinking this one for a few years now. Well, I must humbly confess, I do not drink it very often. Nevertheless, when I feel sluggish or need some […]
DIY Home Remedy, such as this Homemade Flu Bomb Recipe prevents you get Cold and Flu as well as get over being sick faster. Everyone gets sick, almost every single year. Sometimes even more than once a year, so you need this magical elixir. I […]
Every so often you indeed need a break to sit down and positively enjoy a delicate cup of Matcha Green Tea Latte.
As you can see, this incredible recipe is super easy and you do not even require any particular equipment.
Although if you have them fancy latte machine, then you may make your own froth using it.
Hand frother is quite inexpensive. You can get pretty much in any local store from Amazon to the world market.
I just love taking off work to disconnect from the social world. Read an excellent book and heartily enjoy a decent cup of fragrant coffee.
Ha! Perhaps a lovely cup tea or in this case matcha latte. It is one of my favorite things.
I genuinely love it cold or hot, iced, in smoothies or as creamy as this latte. It is an absolutely perfect beverage at any time of the year.
You may add some excellent additions such as pure coconut butter, sweetened with raw honey or stevia, add some vanilla extract. Maybe dairy-free creamer. All the options are fantastic!
I believe It is all about your personal preference. Personally, I love it just the way it is.
I feel like you either like matcha or you do not. Well, I am one of those that love it. I could see myself easily replace coffee with this tasty beverage in the near future.
I would love to see your amazingly delicious creations and share them with others as well. Thank you so much for all your support. I truly appreciate it!
Easy and tasty beverage. You may add some excellent additions such as pure coconut butter, sweetened with raw honey or stevia, add some vanilla extract. It is all about your personal preference.
- 1-2 teaspoon Japanese Green Tea Powder depends on how strong you want
- 1/2 cup Whole Milk, Use Lacto-free milk for an alternative to milk
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup Whole Milk for Frothing
- Sweetener to taste
- In a saucepan heat milk with Japanese Green Tea Powder. Do not boil, just heat it through and whisk it until green tea powder dissolves. Add Vanilla extract if desired. You do not have to add vanilla but it tastes really good with it.
- In the other saucepan add milk and with hand frother, froth milk over medium heat until bubbly.
- Pour green tea from the saucepan into a cup. Spoon out froth then pour in the cup or a mug the rest of frothed milk.
- Add sweetener to your taste.
Instead of Vanilla extract, Salted caramel sugar-free syrup is fantastic. It goes so well with this matcha latte.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Matcha Green Tea Powder - Superior Culinary - USDA Organic From Japan -Natural Energy & Focus Booster Packed With Antioxidants. (Starter Bag - 30g (1.05oz))
- Barista Espresso Automatic Coffee Machine Maker Mr. Coffee Cafe Cappuccino Latte
- PowerLix Milk Frother Handheld Battery Operated Electric Foam Maker For Coffee, Latte, Cappuccino, Hot Chocolate, Durable Drink Mixer With Stainless Steel Whisk, Stainless Steel Stand Include (Black)
Summer is not over yet so I have decided to share one more amazingly delicious, nutritious and refreshing beverage — Red Rooibos Iced Tea. This tea was introduced to me by Dale of The Daley Plate on Instagram. She got the blog now as well so I will link it here. I just love this girl so much. She is so inspiring and honest. On top, it does not hurt that her food looks like you want to lick your screen right away. She is native […]
Summer BREAK!!!! Ah! Please give me a minute to take a deep breath. Seriously, kids are home and I can already feel their presence until they go to bed.
I am really and honestly so, so thankful for teachers and those 8 hours that they spend with our kids in school. Don’t you agree?
So, my oldest one graduated from 7th grade, my girl is finally out of the elementary and ready for 5th grade, and I do have one more who just completed 1st grade.
I was all emotional when school ended, but that feeling soon went away or was it next the morning when they woke me up and called my name at least 100 times in less than one hour…
Oh, yeah! I am pretty sure that I am ready for school to start again!:)
Anyhow…..to skip that part lets write about something else before they start calling me again.
Once upon a time, Starbucks introduced coconut mocha, but they don’t have it anymore and if they do bring it back it is always limited time offer.
I know this is not the same, but the flavor of cocoa and coconut as well as coffee is there so why not try my healthier version at home.
Coconut Mocha Latte
- Skim Milk
- 1 Tbsp. Cocoa-Coconut Oil read notes
- 1 Rib of Chocolate 3-4 squares, milk or dark chocolate
- Sweeten to taste
- If you have a latte/espresso machine make latte as you would usually do.
- In a saucepan, add Coconut Oil with Cocoa, and chocolate, and melt on a low heat until completely melted.
- Once large latte is done pour coconut oil and chocolate over the latte, add sweetener and stir.
- If you do not have a latte machine, then make coffee.
- In a saucepan add milk, Cocoa-Coconut Oil and chocolate, and melt on a low heat until completely melted and start to bubble. You may use hand frothier to froth milk.
- Pour it over the coffee, add sweetener, stir and drink.
You may add Vanilla shots or make iced coffee too, just my adding ice-cubes. You can use coconut milk, soy milk or almond milk, but it does not froth as well as regular milk. If you do not have cocoa-coconut oil: Melt coconut oil and add 1/2 teaspoon coconut powder.