I might be a bit late in the Turmeric Golden Milk posting game, but I have been drinking this one for a few years now. Well, I must humbly confess, I do not drink it very often. Nevertheless, when I feel sluggish or need some…
DIY Home Remedy, such as this Homemade Flu Bomb Recipe prevents you get Cold and Flu as well as get over being sick faster.
Everyone gets sick, almost every single year. Sometimes even more than once a year, so you need this magical elixir.
I posted this recipe last year on Instagram and highlighted it because it is so amazing.
I tested and keep testing in on my family because it works wonders.
No, it does not taste good, but it is bearable because you have one thing in mind and that is to get better as soon as possible.
I am almost certain that this will help you prevent cold or flu and if you get one, it will help you get over it faster.
This magical elixir is packed with amazing health properties and amazing benefits that you have no idea. Drink it twice a day for two or three days and your body will naturally start to heal.
For the first time, we had flu in our house. My youngest one tested positive.
Now, I have been making this for a whole year, as well as my other magical elixir. Link Below!
Must Try Miracle Combo:
We were not sick for years, knock on the wood. I only heard of flu, but we never had one so I was not familiar with danger from getting flu to intaking pharmaceutical medicine prescriptions. Tamiflu!
BUT, last year, my youngest one got it. What can you do, right?
Our schools are full of sick kids every single day during flu season, so you cannot really avoid getting influenza, especially if the kids are young.
After all, it shows that in the USA we have about 3 million cases per year.
Anyhow, with the combination of fever reducers, vitamin C and this drink, I was able to help him heal much faster.
Yes, I tossed Tamiflu after reading all the horror stores. Also, my boy had hallucinations so that medication was not an option.
We swear by this one, though. I waited a long time to post this recipe. I tested on my family and kept improving until it was perfect.
Make a tea and set aside. Allow it to steep for 3-5 minutes.
Meanwhile, chop or grate the rest of the ingredients and add to the cup or a heat-safe jar.
Pour hot a tea over it, mix well and let it sit in the hot liquid for 5 minutes.
You may drink it as it is, but I like to use a fine mesh tea strainer and get rid of the leftover pulp.
Drink it twice a day for 2 to 3 days for the best results.
Use 1 teaspoon ginger powder instead of fresh.
You may use 1/2 of fresh turmeric instead of powder.
Try to get organic ingredients if possible.
I make Matcha, Japanese Premium Green Tea most of the time. However, I found this Matcha Reishi Mushroom Tea and LOVED it.
It got amazing health benefit so it will only make your body stronger.
Everyone gets sick, almost every single year. Sometimes even more than once a year, so you need this magical elixir. Homemade Flu Bomb
- 2 tablespoons Honey
- Juice of 1 Lemon ripe lemon
- 1 inch or knob Fresh Ginger minced, sliced or grated
- 2 Garlic Cloves minced, sliced or grated
- 1 teaspoon Turmeric Powder
- 1/8 teaspoon Ground Chili Peppers
- 4 oz Green Tea
- Make a tea and set aside. Allow it to steep for 3-5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, chop or grate the rest of the ingredients and add to the cup or a heat-safe jar.
- Pour hot water or a tea over it, mix well and let it sit in the hot liquid for 5 minutes.
- You may drink it as it is, but I like to use a fine mesh tea strainer and get rid of the leftover pulp.
- Drink it twice a day for 2 to 3 days for the best results.
- Contains 6 boxes of 16 tea bags each (96 tea bags total)
Every so often you indeed need a break to sit down and positively enjoy a delicate cup of Matcha Green Tea Latte. As you can see, this incredible recipe is super easy and you do not even require any particular equipment. Although if you have…
Summer is not over yet so I have decided to share one more amazingly delicious, nutritious and refreshing beverage — Red Rooibos Iced Tea.
This tea was introduced to me by Dale of The Daley Plate on Instagram. She got the blog now as well so I will link it here.
I just love this girl so much. She is so inspiring and honest. On top, it does not hurt that her food looks like you want to lick your screen right away. She is native to South Africa much like this tea.
She shared a couple of times on her Instagram account and I just couldn’t wait to try it.
Anyhow, back to the tea. Its medicinal attributes have been confirmed by The US Department of Agriculture in Washington, D.C., which has affirmed that red rooibos tea is capable of reducing cancer, heart diseases, premature aging, and other serious conditions.
Red rooibos tea has no oxalic acid and therefore, it can be consumed by people who have kidney stones.
Rooibos tea is rich in many minerals such as iron, calcium, potassium, copper, manganese, zinc, magnesium, and alpha hydroxy acid. It also contains antioxidants as well.
Rooibos tea is known to relieve stress, nervous tension, and hypertensive conditions. Hypertension is more commonly known as high blood pressure and rooibos tea acts as a bronchodilator.
However, according to the South African Rooibos Council, rooibos is not a true tea, but an herb.
South Africa is the only country in the world producing rooibos, boasting upwards of 450 growers who produce up to 15,000 tons of rooibos annually.
About 7,000 tons of South Africa’s rooibos are exported to more than 30 countries around the world. Germany, the Netherlands, Japan, the United Kingdom, and the United States are the biggest importers of the herb.
Wow! Read more about this tea at TEA 101 so much information for us tea lovers. I just shared partially from their site.
I hope you try this easy and refreshing recipe because it is truly delicious.
Hey, if you try this recipe or any other recipe from my blog please share with me on Instagram. Make sure to tag me @sandraseasycooking using hashtag #sandrasasycooking I would love to see all your delicious creations and share with my readers as well. Thanks!!! <3
Summer is not over yet so I have decided to share one more amazingly delicious, nutritious and refreshing beverage — Red Rooibos Iced Tea
- 6 cups Water
- 2 tablespoons loose tea or 4 bags.
- Sweetener to taste; honey stevia, sugar, etc.
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- Ice Cubes
- Heat the water until the water is rolling. nearly boiling.
- Place loose tea in the tea infuser or use tea bags.
- Allow it steep for 3-5 minutes. If you like it stronger use more tea.
- Add sweetener to taste. Add while the tea is still hot.
- Let the tea cooled down for 30 minutes or so before serving it over the ice cubes.
- Place the tea in the container and keep it in the ridge chilled for the best-tasting results.
You may use other teas or a few mint leaves to enhance the flavor.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Ceramic Tea Kettle Stove Top by Xtrema - 2.5 Quart (10 Cup) Swirl Black Tea Pot with Colored Lid - Firebrick Red
- Circleware 92014 Triple Chalkboard Beverage Dispensers with Metal Stand & Spigot, Fun Party Glassware for Water, Iced Tea, Punch, Cold Drinks, 3-80 oz Mason Jars, Copper-Gold-Silver Chalk Panel
- Long Handle Spoon, 9-inch Ice Tea Spoon, DEALIGHT Premium 18/8 Stainless Steel Iced Teaspoon for Mixing, Cocktail Stirring, Tea, Coffee, Milkshake, Cold Drink, Set of 6 (Heavy Duty)
- Sun's Tea(TM) 20oz Ultra Clear Strong Double Wall Insulated Thermo Wave Glass Tumbler Highball Glass for Beer/Cocktail/Lemonade/Iced Tea, Set of 2
Disclosure: This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #CanYouCoffee #CollectiveBias Dunkin’ Donuts® has always been the brand to GET PEOPLE GOING AND KEEP THEM GOING, so they can MAKE THE MOST OF THEIR DAY, every…
Do you like Matcha? I just love Matcha Lattes, cold or hot. I wanted to post this recipe for a long time. I even bought these beige (very Instagram hip) cups for this to take pictures for Matcha Latte… I know what you are thinking,…
Delicious Green Shake for your St. Paddy’s Day with NutriBullet Select
How do you celebrate St. Patrick’s Day?
As the description says “The feast day for the patron saint of Ireland has become an international festival celebrating Irish culture with parades, dancing, special foods and a whole lot of green.”
I am bringing my green here by sharing this lushes, creamy, delicious, and yes, better for you Shamrock Shake.
I enjoy my NutriBullet and use it all the time, but when the opportunity came to talk about this new NutriBullet Select on my blog, I jumped at it right away.
As you know I have two teens and one tween, and they love smoothies. It is a great way to intake much-needed nutrition before they head out the door, or after school, so NutriBullet Select is fantastic and easy even for my kids to use on a daily basis. We just love it!
I hope you give this smoothie a try because it does not disappoint!
HAPPY St. Patrick’s Day!!!
Disclaimer: This post is sponsored by Acorn on behalf of NutriBullet Select. All opinions, pictures, recipe, and content have been done by me, in my own words.
- 1 scoop of Vanilla Protein Powder
- 2 Dates
- 1/2 cup Vanilla Flavored Soy Milk Almond or cashew milk could be used
- 1 teaspoon Chia Seeds
- 1/2 frozen Banana
- 1/2 cup Frozen Spinach
- 4-6 drops Peppermint Extract
- 1/4 Ice Cubes
- 1/2 cup Water Do not go over the MAX line
- Add one scoop of vanilla flavored protein powder, 2 dates and 1/2 cup Vanilla Flavored Soy Milk in the colossal cup. Blend until the protein powder dissolved.
- Then, add chia seeds, frozen 1/2 of frozen banana (if it’s not frozen it’s fine too), frozen spinach, Peppermint Extract, ice cubes, and water.
- Turn the dial to BLEND option and press. The auto blend program begins and runs for 60 seconds.
- If you wish to have a more liquid smoothie rather than a thick, use a pitcher instead and add more soy milk or water, however, do not go over the MAX line.
- Pour into a glass and enjoy!
Is there anything more comforting than cozying up with a cup of homemade hot cocoa during the winter season? I say, no there is nothing more comforting. While my kids are home on the winter break, I made a large jar of homemade hot cocoa…