Easy and delicious Classic pancakes for breakfast, brunch or any time you crave them.
Warm, buttery and sweet smell flow through the air as hot pancakes are lifted from the pan. Butter is slowly sliding down the pancakes, leaving a light yellow trail behind it.
The coolness of the syrup and heat of the classic pancake complemented one another perfectly and simply served to bring out the subtle flavor of the pancake itself.
A thick coat of sweet maple syrup covering pancakes like a delightful tasty blanket that makes your mouth water with each bite.
A burst of raspberry gives even more refreshing flavor as it reaches your taste buds.
Either way, you call them; Pancakes, Hotcakes or American pancakes, these are fluffy and delicious and they certainly make one amazing start of the day.
- 2 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 2 3/4 teaspoons Baking Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Coarse Salt
- 1 tablespoon Sugar
- 2 large Eggs lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 tablespoon Unsalted Butter melted plus more for serving
- 1 1/4 cups Milk
- Vegetable Oil for greasing
- Serve it with:
- Unsalted Butter
- Maple syrup
- Place a heat-proof serving platter into a warm oven, tuned to 200°F
- Heat a griddle/skillet/nonstick pan over low-medium heat.
- In a large bowl, add the flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar and whisk to combine.
- In another bowl mix wet ingredients; eggs, vanilla, melted unsalted butter, and milk. Add wet mixture to the dry mixture and mix until just combined. It is alright it the better is a bit lumpy.
- Brush nonstick saute pan or the griddle with oil or butter and drop about 1/3 cup or for large pancakes 1/2 cup of the batter on the hot griddle/skillet/nonstick pan. Allow pancakes to cook until golden brown and bubbles begin to form on the surface. Flip and continue to cook until golden on the second side and cooked through, about a minute or two per side.
- As the pancakes come out of the griddle/skillet/nonstick pan, place them on the warm platter in the oven until ready to serve.
- Repeat with the remaining batter. Serve with butter, warm maple syrup and fruit.
- Final Touch FTS5222 Measuring Cup and Scale
- Kitchen Towels Housewarming Gifts - Set of 4 Funny Dish Towels for House Warming Gift for New Home or any Occasion | Printed Design on White Hand Towels
- T-fal C728S2 Initiatives Nonstick Ceramic Coating PTFE PFOA and Cadmium Free Scratch Resistant Dishwasher Safe Oven Safe 8-Inch and 10-Inch Fry Pan Cookware Set, 2-Piece, Gold
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.