Easy and amazingly delicious sweet treat that your family going to love.
I can’t even tell you how fast these got eaten… literally, I turn around and trayful is gone. Needless to say, my kids love these. You all know that I love versatile recipes so this one is not much different because you can fill these with whatever you want; Nutella, Nutella and peanut butter, a good fruit jam, lemon curd, cream cheese and fresh fruits such as blueberries, etc.
You can dip them in lemon sugar, coconut sugar or vanilla sugar.
SEE!!! I told you it’s versatile. I hope you guys try this delicious recipe.
Cheesecake Cinnamon French Toast Rolls
- 10 slices white sandwich bread
- 2 large Eggs mixed
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1-2 teaspoons ground Cinnamon
- 1 pack Softened cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 Powdered Sugar
- Preheat oven to 375F
- Mix together Cream cheese, vanilla extract, and sugar until creamy and smooth in texture. Place in the fridge to set and until ready to be used.
- Cut the crust from each slice of bread and flatten it out with a rolling pin.
- Place about 1-2 teaspoons of filling about half inch from one end of the bread in a strip. Roll the bread up tightly and repeat with the remaining pieces of bread.
- Mix together sugar and cinnamon.
- Mix eggs in the bowl.
- Place baking sheet (use parchment paper or nonstick alum foil), next to the baking sheet, place a bowl of mixed eggs and right next to the eggs place a large plate with sugar and cinnamon so it is easier to move from one step to the other.
- Dip each bread roll in the egg mixture, coating well, then dip them in the sugar-cinnamon mixture coating it completely. Transfer the rolls to the baking sheet, seam side down.
- You can cook in batches or use two baking sheets if you have more than 10 rolls. Bake until golden brown for about 15 minutes in the preheated oven.
CAUTION! Allow them to cool down for at least 5 minutes before serving and eating because the filling is extremely hot. Double the recipe if you going to make more.