Cheesecake Cinnamon French Toast Rolls are an easy and amazingly delicious sweet treat that your family and friends, guests, or neighbors going to love.
I cannot even tell you how fast these got eaten. Literally, I turned around and trayful was gone. Needless to say, my kids really love these golden cinnamon beauties.
My husband orders these by weekly, with Nutella most of the time though. However, I got to tell you Cheesecake Cinnamon French Toast Rolls are the bomb.
Who would have thought that a simple toast bread could have such an amazing purpose other than serving as a slice of sandwich bread?
I have made a pizza roll with it as well as ham and cheese rolls, so if you have some toast on hand please test it.
Anyhow, you all know how much I love versatile recipes?! This one is not much different because you can fill these with whatever you want; Nutella, Nutella and peanut butter, a good fruit jam, lemon curd, cream cheese and fresh fruits such as blueberries, etc.
Well, these are sweet, but not overly sweet so everyone really could enjoy them. Of course, you can adjust the sugar depending on how much you personally like. I do not like too sweet unless I am eating baklava.
You can dip them in lemon sugar, coconut sugar or vanilla sugar. SEE!!! I told you it’s versatile and extremely simple as well. I hope you guys try this delicious recipe.
If you make Cheesecake Cinnamon French Toast Rolls or any other recipe from my blog please tag me on Instagram.
@sandraseasycooking with hashtags #sandraseasycooking. I would love to see and share your creation with everyone else. Thank you so much in advance!
Cheesecake Cinnamon French Toast Rolls are an easy and amazingly delicious sweet treat that your family going to love.
- 10 slices white sandwich bread
- 2 large Eggs mixed
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1-2 teaspoons ground Cinnamon
- 1 pack softened cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 Powdered Sugar
- Preheat oven to 375F
- Mix cream cheese, vanilla extract, and sugar until creamy and smooth in texture. Place in the fridge to set and until ready to be used.
- Cut the crust from each slice of bread and flatten it out with a rolling pin.
Place about 1-2 teaspoons of filling about half inch from one end of the bread in a strip. Roll the bread up tightly and repeat with the remaining pieces of bread.
- Mix sugar and cinnamon.
- Then mix eggs in the bowl.
- Place baking sheet (use parchment paper or nonstick alum foil), next to the baking sheet, place a bowl of mixed eggs and right next to the eggs place a large plate with sugar and cinnamon so it is easier to move from one step to the other.
- Dip each bread roll in the egg mixture, coating well, then dip them in the sugar-cinnamon mixture coating it completely.
- Transfer the rolls to the baking sheet, seam side down.
- You can cook in batches or use two baking sheets if you have more than 10 rolls.
- Bake until golden brown for about 15 minutes in the preheated oven.
CAUTION! Allow them to cool down for at least 5 minutes before serving and eating because the filling is extremely hot. Double the recipe if you going to make more.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.