If you never had Baked Pasta with Pepperoni, then you are missing out big time. It is like having pizza but in pasta form… mindblowing!
One thing that was happy is that hubs and I just celebrated last weekend our anniversary.
Yup! 14 years, already; the only thing that I could say is that I couldn’t have a better partner and a friend… I am truly blessed.
The best part is that he is always there when I need a shoulder to lean on. Time is really flying, although I do have a daily reminder when I look at my kids. Knock on the wood, they are growing so fast, too fast!
Anyhow, let us finally start talking about this dish.
When my family needs quick comfort food this meal saves me. Especially on those busy nights when I do not want to spend a whole lot of time in the kitchen slaving over the stove.
You can add leftover chicken, hard or Genoa salami, or sauteed ground beef instead of the pepperoni.
Let me just be clear here, I am not a huge fan of pepperoni. I rather go for a real sauteed ground beef, but whoever tried this combo was in love, so I continued making it with pepperoni for years.
Another thing is that you can use your favorite pasta sauce instead of the Alfredo sauce.
However, if you ask me, I am a sucker for a creamy yummy pasta especially with loads of cheese. Anyhow, just be creative, use what you like, or have in your pantry.
You may layer it, cheese it and bake it. It is most certainly done quickly. Also, your family will be definitely happy and not fuss over dinner.
You could serve it with fresh vegetables, or a bowl of mixed greens.
Similar recipes that you might like:
- Colorful Pasta Salad with Italian Dressing
- Tomato Pesto Pasta with Shrimps and Zucchini
- Pasta, Cheese with Chicken and Peas
- Homemade Hamburger Helper
If you make this quick and easy Baked Pasta with Pepperoni, tag me on Instagram. @sandraseasycooking using hashtag #sandraseasycooking. Thank you so much in advance!
Quick and easy family dinner idea.
- 3 cups Cooked Macaroni or other pasta
- 1 tbsp. Olive Oil
- 3/4 cup Alfredo sauce
- 1.5 cup Broccoli florets blanched
- Taco Cheese Mix shredded
- Preheat the oven at 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place macaroni in the deeper baking dish and toss it with olive oil, then add Alfredo sauce, blanched broccoli florets, and sprinkle a little bit of cheese. Mix it together.
- Add a layer of pepperoni, and top it with more taco cheese mix.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until cheese is completely melted and bubbly.
- Serve it with the salad on the side.
You can add any cheese that you would prefer, and of course any amount. If you are serving it to more people, just increase the number of ingredients.
You may use other types of pasta, also gluten-free is fantastic.
It stores well over-night in the fridge. Preheat, to heat it again