Did you ever had stuff crepes and baked with cheese?
Well, I did many, many times before and you have no idea what you are missing! If you do not wish to make crepes, then use tortilla, but crepes are so easy yet delicious way to prep your brunch.
It is, of course, different in texture, but I think it tastes great too. Honestly, my family is not a fan, and sometimes I cannot figure them out at all. My
They like crepes, sweet and filled with Nutella or jam, but I love to inhale few savory ones before smearing anything else on them.
Baked Crepes with Mushrooms and Spinach
- 3-4 Crepes depends on the size of your pan
- 2 Tbsp. Cottage Cheese low fat
- 1 Tbsp. Sour Cream
- 1 Egg large
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 handful of Organic Spinach
- 1-2 large mushroom/s sliced
- 1/2 cup Shredded Cheese
- Preheat oven on 400 degrees Fahrenheit and Oil baking pan/skillet.
Mix together cottage cheese, sour cream, an egg, salt and pepper to taste. You can use 2 tbsp Feta cheese but watch on sodium.
- Wash both spinach and mushrooms, squeeze as much as you can get rid of the liquid.
- Place one crepe on the baking dish and add one Tbsp. Cheese mixture, put almost squeeze dry spinach and mushrooms, drizzle a little more of the cheese mixture and roll crepe. Continue until you are out of the pan space or crepes.
- Pour equally the rest of the cheese mixture on top of the rolled crepes. Sprinkle cheese on top and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Let it cool down for 5 minutes before serving.
You can alternatively use tortillas. If you are going to add FETA cheese, please taste and see if salt is needed. Depending on the oven, this could take up to 35 minutes to bake. You can make more than I did, just make more crepes and/or cheese mixture. You can use any cheese, I used fat free, which I think it’s not a very good idea, cause it doesn’t taste like real cheese. So, I suggest adding real cheese.