Chicken Marsala is an Italian-American dish made from chicken fillets or cutlets, mushrooms, garlic or onions, and Marsala wine. It is an easy yet extremely delicious way to prepare the chicken with incredibly creamy mushroom sauce. My family and I absolutely adore this dish. Well, […]
Quick recipe for easy shrimp and grits. It is the best and one of my favourite comfort food. It also makes an amazing family dinner idea. When I want to make a quick meal for my family this recipe always comes to the rescue. Well, […]
I love a good sandwich, especially these amazingly delicious and super easy Bacon Eggs and Cheese Croissant Sandwiches.
It is a comforting breakfast or you may eat it for brunch. Well, we prep it many times even for dinner. Wouldn’t you agree that sometimes breakfast for dinner hits the spot?
Just the other day before my oldest son, Aleks, went to work I made these sandwiches for him.
It was a perfect meal to keep him full until lunchtime. He is on the winter break so he is home from college for one more week.
I like spoiling my kids with good homemade food. To be honest, I think I just love feeding people.
So, if you into making your own croissant, be my guest and made that buttery pastry. However, you can pretty much get them these days in any grocery store bakery.
I got a boxful of smaller or mini Croissant from Kroger’s brand private selection. They were great for these sandwiches. Additionally, it saves you so much time.
Anyhow, I do have many sandwich recipes so my blog that I know you will love. I must recommend one of my favourites, which is similar to this one just by using bagel.
Saying that I love bagels is an understatement. I really enjoy nice bagels sandwiches and my family is exactly the same.
I know perfectly well that this sandwich is nothing new, but I wanted to have it on my blog as an idea.
You know when you come and search for sandwiches and you see these beauties. You instantly know that you are craving it.
Scramble some eggs, crisp up your bacon in the air fryer, add a few slices of cheese and you got yourself an amazing breakfast meal.
If you get inspired by my website to make Bacon, Eggs and Cheese Croissant Sandwiches, please tag me on Instagram.
@sandraseasycooking using hashtag #sandaseasycooking. Thank you so much in advance!
Bacon Eggs and Cheese Croissant Sandwiches are a perfect breakfast or brunch meal.
- 2 slices of hardwood bacon
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon butter
- Pinch of salt and ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon chives, optional
- 2 oz mild cheddar cheese, or any on hand
- 2 small croissants or one larger.
- Place bacon in the air fryer and crip it up for 10 to 12 minutes, depending on your taste, at 360 degrees Fahrenheit. You may also use bacon pre-set temperature on your air fryer. For oven baking: place bacon in the baking pan and bake for about 15 minutes at 350F or until it is crispy to your desire. *If you are baking in the oven, do not toss those drippings. Save them and you may make potatoes or chicken in it. So good!
- Meanwhile, make eggs. Crack two eggs in the cup and add salt, pepper and chives which are optional. Mix until the eggs are smooth. Preheat your skillet or frying pan with a dab of butter and at the lower temperature cook eggs. You could make something like an omelette and fold with cheese before adding to your sandwich or you may make scrambled eggs and toss some cheese on top to melt. You have both useful methods below.
- Now, open your Croissant just by slicing in half.
- Add cheese eggs then slices of bacon on top.
- You may heat it all together in the air fryer, microwave or oven for a couple of minutes or until Croissants are softer. Enjoy!
If you are heating sandwich in the air-fryer, use temp of 350F for 3-4 minutes. The time and results will depend on your air fryer.
If you are heating sandwich in the microwave, you will heat it for 20-30 seconds. The time and results will depend on your microwave.
If you are heating sandwich in the oven, you could preheat the oven to 375F, cover sandwiches with alum foil or similar and allow it to get sandwiches heated through for about 5-7 minutes. The time and results will depend on your oven.
Creamy scrambled eggs:
- The moment the eggs hit the pan, use a heavy-duty silicone spatula to rapidly swirl in small circles around the pan until the eggs look slightly thickened and very small curds begin to form.
- Then try changing from swirling in circles to making long sweeps across the pan so it could cook into larger curds. You may add a bit of shredded cheese on top and before adding in the sandwich.
- Once the pan is hot, pour in the combined mixture in the pan. Use a heavy-duty silicone spatula to gently move cooked egg in from the edge of the pan to the middle, creating curds.
- Slightly tilt a skillet or a pan and rotate to make sure that any uncooked egg fills in any empty spaces that you just pulled in the middle.
- When the surface of the egg looks wet but does not jiggle or look too uncooked when the pan is shaken, it is ready for the cheese or any other filling.
- Add cheese on one side and fold the omelette in half with a spatula.
- Slice in half and you can use one half of the sliced omelette for each sandwich.
Double or triple the ingredients if you going to make more than one serving. Salt and black pepper technically you will only need a generous pinch of both.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Silicone Spatula Set - 6 Piece Non-Stick Rubber Spatula Set with Stainless Steel Core - Heat-Resistant Spatula Kitchen Utensils Set for Cooking, Baking and Mixing - Red
- Bisetti BT-38313 Non-Stick Aluminum Stonewhite Frying Pan with Lid and Handle, Small, White
- OMORC Air Fryer XL 6QT(w/Cookbook), 15-in-1 1800W Fast w/Wet Finger-Friendly Quick Knob & Touch Screen Deep Fryer Oven Large Oilless Hot Air, 8-15 Presets, Preheat, Nonstick Basket, 2-Year Warranty
- Ninja OP401 Foodi 8-Quart Pressure, Steamer, Air Fryer All-in- All-in-One Multi-Cooker, Black/Gray
- Cuisinart TOA-60 Convection Toaster Air Fryer, One Size, Silver
- Lodge Cast Iron Skillet, Pre-Seasoned and Ready for Stove Top or Oven Use, 10.25", Black
Sometimes you really do not need a whole lot to create an amazing meal. Just look at these tasty Chicken and Egg Salad Lettuce Wraps. They look fire and taste even better. If you like chicken salad or egg salad than you will love these […]
I am a sandwich person, and I could eat a sandwich probably every single day. However, when it comes to ham, slow-cooked pork, swiss cheese, pickles, mustard pressed in the Cuban bread there is nothing better in this world. I love this Tasty Pressed Cuban Sandwich. […]
Salmon and Vegetables Sheet Pan Dinner is the best. Not only that you can mix and match vegetables, but it is all year round kind of meal. Don’t you agree?
One of our favorite fish is salmon. We just love salmon made any way possible; smoked, grilled, poached, baked. It is amazing in baked dishes or sandwiches.
What is your favorite fish?
On the other hand, sheet pan dinner is just phenomenal. You can add chicken, sausage, beef, pork or any other fish. Also, it is fantastic to clean your fridge day when you do not have so much food, but it has to be used.
I have made this dish many times and the best way to not overcook fish was to actually wrap it in foil. If you hate relationship with Alum foil then just use parchment paper.
I cooked it at the same temperature and pulled salmon 10 minutes earlier so it ended up cooking in the foil before serving. It was absolutely divine!
Yes, you can absolutely bake fish on top of your veggies but I found this way tastier.
The whole point of my blog is to inspire you to get back to cooking your own meals, so you can use whatever protein or vegetables you wish to use or whatever is in season.
However, ever since Sitka Salmon Shares announced on their website that we are going to have Salmon in the next shipment I could not wait. I love all their fish.
If you ever tasted then you must agree with me, but since salmon is family favorite we were eagerly anticipating our subscription box to come.
Now, let us talk about fish. I got my fish from Sitka Salmon Shares, but allow me to tell you a bit more about them. I believe in this company, and I love what they are doing.
Fish is without a doubt the best one that I had in a long time. You will not be disappointed, plus the fish comes to your fantastic doorstep but read more about Sitka Salmon Shares below.
SITKA SALMON SHARES IS:
Wild: Wild-caught from the pristine waters of Southeast Alaska.
Community-based: Sourced from traditional fishing communities. Supported by a Midwest community of conscious consumers.
Premium: Harvested and hand-processed individually. lash-frozen at the peak of freshness to ensure the highest quality, guaranteed.
Sustainable: Harvested using hook-and-line methods to minimize negative ecological impact.
Traceable: The only fully-integrated Midwest CSF. 100% traceability from boat to doorstep.
Just: Owned by a collective of carefully selected small-scale family fishermen, all of whom retain 20-30% more of the retail value or their harvest.
Convenient: Home delivered directly to your door, with recipes, newsletters, and more
Conscious: Carbon offsets purchased and 1% of revenue donated back to the wild.
I hope you try my Salmon and Vegetables Sheet Pan Dinner. If you make this one or any other recipe from my blog, please tag me on Instagram. @sandraseasycooking using hashtags #sandraseasycooking. Thank you so much!
Easy, Delicious and a perfect family dinner.
- 1- 1 1/2 pound Salmon Fillet, defrosted (Wild Alaskan)
- Kosher Salt a good pinch or two, rub on the salmon
- 1-2 teaspoon ground black Pepper
- Lemon slices from 1 lemon
- 1 teasoon dried Oregano
- 5 tablespooms of Garlic-Herb Butter (if available)
- 1 pound New Potatoes, I used red
- 1/2 pound Green Beans
- 1/2 pound Baby Carrots
- 1 pound Broccoli, I used frozen florets
- Olive Oil
- Salt and Black Pepper, to taste
- 4-5 Garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon dried Parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried Oregano
- Preheat over to 375F
- Defrost salmon, and take it out of the pack. Take a large heavy-duty aluminum foil or parchment paper and then, season salmon with salt, pepper, herbs. Rub on both sides well, then place the sliced lemon on each slice of salmon and a tablespoon of butter. Wrap nicely and prep vegetables.
- Place Salmon to bake at the same time you will bake vegetables.
- Make sure to take it out after 25 minutes. That way salmon will not overcook. It will continue cooking in the foil until it is ready to be served. So do not open it until you are ready to eat or until vegetables are ready.
SHEET PAN VEGETABLES:
- Wash Potatoes and either cut them in half or the quarters.
- Season each vegetable with salt, pepper, and herbs, then place each vegetable next to each other but do not overcrowd the sheet pan. Make sure it is somewhat in one layer.
- Drizzle with olive oil and bake for 40 minutes in 375F preheated oven.
- If the potatoes need a bit more time to cook, then remove all the other vegetables and allow potatoes to cook additional 2-3 minutes under the broiler (medium temp).
You may use any vegetables that you have or are in season; Cauliflower, asparagus, peppers, cherry tomatoes, etc. Possibilities are endless
You may cook vegetables in the air fryer, but potatoes might take a bit more time to crisp up.
If you do not have garlic and herbs butter available, then just add a pinch more salt, add more dried parsley and a teaspoon or two of garlic powder, that's it!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Baulia TO809 Digital Countertop Toaster Oven, 12 Inch Pizza 33 Liter Compact Convection Oven | Stainless Steel Even Heat Technology | 9 Pre-programmed One-Touch Functions, 6-Slice, 1600W
- Wildone Baking Sheet with Silicone Mat Set, Set of 4 (2 Sheets + 2 Mats), Wildone Stainless Steel Cookie Sheet Baking Pan with Silicone Mat, Size 16 x 12 x 1 inch, Non Toxic & Heavy Duty & Easy Clean
Much like a cottage or shepherd’s pie, my easy fisherman pie is one amazing meal that you must try. What is the difference you ask? Well, this easy fisherman pie recipe is made with fish instead. We absolutely love this for our Friday supper or […]
I dare to say that Zesty Rosemary Lime Chicken Wings are absolutely mouthwatering especially made in the Air Fryer. I mean, you do not have to be a chef or even a good cook to make these. So simple, yet packed with flavor. We just […]
Who does not like an easy, flavorful and comforting meal, especially something like this Bacon and Kale Soup?
I make this bacon and kale soup pretty often. Sometimes I add bacon and sausage, and sometimes just sausage
My family loves it at least a couple of times a month and it is enjoyed all year round.
Bacon goes so well with kale. I love adding it to my cabbage soup as well as green bean stew
I trully hope you make this soup and enjoy as much as we do. Thanks so much for all your support.
You may check my Amazon Store. As some of you know that I am an Amazon affiliate. I add my favorite items as well as products that I see on Amazon sale all the time. So do follow me there if you are part of Amazon Family. Thank you!
Without further ado please check my recipe. You can print it too. If you make it do not hesitate to let me know. Of course, you may share your creations with me on Instagram. I will reshare your masterpieces with my audience.
Easy and delicious kale soup full of flavor.
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 6 slices of Smoked Bacon, sliced into smaller pieces
- 1/4 Onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed and minced
- 2 medium Carrots, diced
- 1 Celery Rib, diced
- 4 cups of Organic Chicken Broth
- 2 cups Water
- 4 handfuls Fresh Kale, ribs removed and roughly chopped
- 1 pound Potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 teaspoon Ginger, minced
- 1 teaspoon Salt, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon Ground Black Pepper, or to taste
- 1 tablespoon parsley, roughly chopped for garnish
- In a large pot over medium-low heat, heat oil then add bacon pieces; saute for a minute or two then add in onion and garlic, keep stirring.
- Add carrots and celery. Saute for five minutes, until onion is almost see through.
- Add kale, then bring to a boil over high heat. Turn heat down to low and let simmer for 15 minutes.
- Pour in chicken broth and water, then season with salt, pepper, ginger.
- Cook for additional 10 to 15 minutes. Taste and adjust seasoning as desired.
- Serve hot!
At step number 2. you may add smoked sausages. Slice into equal bite-size pieces and add to the pot. Stir well to coat and saute again for a minute.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 171Total Fat: 7gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 15mgSodium: 1105mgCarbohydrates: 22gFiber: 3gSugar: 3gProtein: 7g
An easy and delicious recipe for Air Fryer Baby Back Ribs with sauteed cabbage. This was so delicious and totally unexpected. The demand for air fryer recipes is truly overwhelming, so I have decided to start testing recipes for my blog and this is the […]