Sometimes you really do not need a whole lot to create an amazing meal. Just look at these tasty Chicken and Egg Salad Lettuce Wraps. They look fire and taste even better. If you like chicken salad or egg salad than you will love these […]
I am a sandwich person, and I could eat a sandwich probably every single day. However, when it comes to ham, slow-cooked pork, swiss cheese, pickles, mustard pressed in the Cuban bread there is nothing better in this world. I love this Tasty Pressed Cuban Sandwich. […]
Salmon and Vegetables Sheet Pan Dinner is the best. Not only that you can mix and match vegetables, but it is all year round kind of meal. Don’t you agree?
One of our favorite fish is salmon. We just love salmon made any way possible; smoked, grilled, poached, baked. It is amazing in baked dishes or sandwiches.
What is your favorite fish?
On the other hand, sheet pan dinner is just phenomenal. You can add chicken, sausage, beef, pork or any other fish. Also, it is fantastic to clean your fridge day when you do not have so much food, but it has to be used.
I have made this dish many times and the best way to not overcook fish was to actually wrap it in foil. If you hate relationship with Alum foil then just use parchment paper.
I cooked it at the same temperature and pulled salmon 10 minutes earlier so it ended up cooking in the foil before serving. It was absolutely divine!
Yes, you can absolutely bake fish on top of your veggies but I found this way tastier.
The whole point of my blog is to inspire you to get back to cooking your own meals, so you can use whatever protein or vegetables you wish to use or whatever is in season.
However, ever since Sitka Salmon Shares announced on their website that we are going to have Salmon in the next shipment I could not wait. I love all their fish.
If you ever tasted then you must agree with me, but since salmon is family favorite we were eagerly anticipating our subscription box to come.
Now, let us talk about fish. I got my fish from Sitka Salmon Shares, but allow me to tell you a bit more about them. I believe in this company, and I love what they are doing.
Fish is without a doubt the best one that I had in a long time. You will not be disappointed, plus the fish comes to your fantastic doorstep but read more about Sitka Salmon Shares below.
SITKA SALMON SHARES IS:
Wild: Wild-caught from the pristine waters of Southeast Alaska.
Community-based: Sourced from traditional fishing communities. Supported by a Midwest community of conscious consumers.
Premium: Harvested and hand-processed individually. lash-frozen at the peak of freshness to ensure the highest quality, guaranteed.
Sustainable: Harvested using hook-and-line methods to minimize negative ecological impact.
Traceable: The only fully-integrated Midwest CSF. 100% traceability from boat to doorstep.
Just: Owned by a collective of carefully selected small-scale family fishermen, all of whom retain 20-30% more of the retail value or their harvest.
Convenient: Home delivered directly to your door, with recipes, newsletters, and more
Conscious: Carbon offsets purchased and 1% of revenue donated back to the wild.
I hope you try my Salmon and Vegetables Sheet Pan Dinner. If you make this one or any other recipe from my blog, please tag me on Instagram. @sandraseasycooking using hashtags #sandraseasycooking. Thank you so much!
Easy, Delicious and a perfect family dinner.
- 1- 1 1/2 pound Salmon Fillet, defrosted (Wild Alaskan)
- Kosher Salt a good pinch or two, rub on the salmon
- 1-2 teaspoon ground black Pepper
- Lemon slices from 1 lemon
- 1 teasoon dried Oregano
- 5 tablespooms of Garlic-Herb Butter (if available)
- 1 pound New Potatoes, I used red
- 1/2 pound Green Beans
- 1/2 pound Baby Carrots
- 1 pound Broccoli, I used frozen florets
- Olive Oil
- Salt and Black Pepper, to taste
- 4-5 Garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon dried Parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried Oregano
- Preheat over to 375F
- Defrost salmon, and take it out of the pack. Take a large heavy-duty aluminum foil or parchment paper and then, season salmon with salt, pepper, herbs. Rub on both sides well, then place the sliced lemon on each slice of salmon and a tablespoon of butter. Wrap nicely and prep vegetables.
- Place Salmon to bake at the same time you will bake vegetables.
- Make sure to take it out after 25 minutes. That way salmon will not overcook. It will continue cooking in the foil until it is ready to be served. So do not open it until you are ready to eat or until vegetables are ready.
SHEET PAN VEGETABLES:
- Wash Potatoes and either cut them in half or the quarters.
- Season each vegetable with salt, pepper, and herbs, then place each vegetable next to each other but do not overcrowd the sheet pan. Make sure it is somewhat in one layer.
- Drizzle with olive oil and bake for 40 minutes in 375F preheated oven.
- If the potatoes need a bit more time to cook, then remove all the other vegetables and allow potatoes to cook additional 2-3 minutes under the broiler (medium temp).
You may use any vegetables that you have or are in season; Cauliflower, asparagus, peppers, cherry tomatoes, etc. Possibilities are endless
You may cook vegetables in the air fryer, but potatoes might take a bit more time to crisp up.
If you do not have garlic and herbs butter available, then just add a pinch more salt, add more dried parsley and a teaspoon or two of garlic powder, that's it!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Baulia TO809 Digital Countertop Toaster Oven, 12 Inch Pizza 33 Liter Compact Convection Oven | Stainless Steel Even Heat Technology | 9 Pre-programmed One-Touch Functions, 6-Slice, 1600W
- Wildone Baking Sheet with Silicone Mat Set, Set of 4 (2 Sheets + 2 Mats), Wildone Stainless Steel Cookie Sheet Baking Pan with Silicone Mat, Size 16 x 12 x 1 inch, Non Toxic & Heavy Duty & Easy Clean
Much like a cottage or shepherd’s pie, my easy fisherman pie is one amazing meal that you must try. What is the difference you ask? Well, this easy fisherman pie recipe is made with fish instead. We absolutely love this for our Friday supper or […]
I dare to say that Zesty Rosemary Lime Chicken Wings are absolutely mouthwatering especially made in the Air Fryer. I mean, you do not have to be a chef or even a good cook to make these. So simple, yet packed with flavor. We just […]
Who does not like an easy, flavorful and comforting meal, especially something like this Bacon and Kale Soup?
I make this bacon and kale soup pretty often. Sometimes I add bacon and sausage, and sometimes just sausage
My family loves it at least a couple of times a month and it is enjoyed all year round.
Bacon goes so well with kale. I love adding it to my cabbage soup as well as green bean stew
I trully hope you make this soup and enjoy as much as we do. Thanks so much for all your support.
You may check my Amazon Store. As some of you know that I am an Amazon affiliate. I add my favorite items as well as products that I see on Amazon sale all the time. So do follow me there if you are part of Amazon Family. Thank you!
Without further ado please check my recipe. You can print it too. If you make it do not hesitate to let me know. Of course, you may share your creations with me on Instagram. I will reshare your masterpieces with my audience.
Easy and delicious kale soup full of flavor.
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 6 slices of Smoked Bacon, sliced into smaller pieces
- 1/4 Onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed and minced
- 2 medium Carrots, diced
- 1 Celery Rib, diced
- 4 cups of Organic Chicken Broth
- 2 cups Water
- 4 handfuls Fresh Kale, ribs removed and roughly chopped
- 1 pound Potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 teaspoon Ginger, minced
- 1 teaspoon Salt, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon Ground Black Pepper, or to taste
- 1 tablespoon parsley, roughly chopped for garnish
- In a large pot over medium-low heat, heat oil then add bacon pieces; saute for a minute or two then add in onion and garlic, keep stirring.
- Add carrots and celery. Saute for five minutes, until onion is almost see through.
- Add kale, then bring to a boil over high heat. Turn heat down to low and let simmer for 15 minutes.
- Pour in chicken broth and water, then season with salt, pepper, ginger.
- Cook for additional 10 to 15 minutes. Taste and adjust seasoning as desired.
- Serve hot!
At step number 2. you may add smoked sausages. Slice into equal bite-size pieces and add to the pot. Stir well to coat and saute again for a minute.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 171 Total Fat: 7g Saturated Fat: 2g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 4g Cholesterol: 15mg Sodium: 1105mg Carbohydrates: 22g Fiber: 3g Sugar: 3g Protein: 7g
An easy and delicious recipe for Air Fryer Baby Back Ribs with sauteed cabbage. This was so delicious and totally unexpected. The demand for air fryer recipes is truly overwhelming, so I have decided to start testing recipes for my blog and this is the […]
I love Mexican cuisine as much as Tex-Mex food. I mean, who would say no, right?! A bit of Texas with a bit of Mexico and you get an amazing combo bursting with flavor. These beef taco bowls are just incredibly tasty. You can make […]
You cannot get a meal more simple than these Beef and Sauce Stuffed Spaghetti Squash Boats. Yes, it does take some time until the squash is cooked but that is pretty much it.
My husband and I devoured this one. Even though I did not use the largest spaghetti squash, we could not finish it so I say one of these serves four people. Especially if you serve it with
We do not consume bread as before and still, this was a pretty satisfying lunch or dinner.
Now, there are a couple of things that you can add like sauteed peppers, celery or addition or onion.
You can chop everything and just sautee before adding meat to the pan. Also, you may like your own tomato or Italian sauce. It is totally versatile and you can use whatever you wish to add.
I just wanted to keep it as simple as possible. We love it just like this so after a couple of requests from you guys, I am posting it on my blog.Follow my blog with Bloglovin
If you make my recipe for Beef and Sauce Stuffed Spaghetti Squash Boats, please tag me on Instagram. @sandraseasycooking using hashtag #sandraseasycooking. Thank you so much in advance!
- 1 medium Spaghetti Squash 2 to 3 pounds
- 1 generous Pinch Salt and Black Ground Pepper
- 1 drizzle Olive Oil
- 1/2 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1/2 pound Ground Beef 80/20 or whatever you prefer
- 1 teaspoon Onion Powder you can saute 1/4 of medium chopped onion instead.
- 1 pinch Salt and ground black pepper each or to taste
- 1 teaspoon Italian Herbs, Blend
- 1 1/2 cup Pasta Sauce any sauce that you prefer
- 1 teaspoon Dried Parsley for garnish
- 1/4 pound Cheese, freshly sliced of shredded mozzarella, provolone, or mild cheddar cheese works
- Cut squash in half lengthwise and scoop the seeds out using a spoon. Place squash, cut side down, in a baking dish. Fill pan with hot water to a depth of 1/2 in. Bake, uncovered, at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for 35-40 minutes or until tender. I use a knife or a fork to punch through on the side of the bowl. If tender the squash is done. Remove all the water out of not evaporated, then turn the squash halves on the other side.Add a pinch of Salt and pepper in each just to season it, drizzle with a drizzle of olive oil and allow it to roast for an additional 10-15 minutes at 375F.
- Meanwhile, make a beef sauce by sauteeing ground beef. Remove excess grease if you wish before adding spices and seasoning. To the ground beef add onion powder, Italian herb blend, salt, and pepper to taste. When the meat is cooked and not bloody add about 1 1/2 cup Sauce. I used Beef flavored sauce.
- When the squash is cooked and cool enough to handle, use a fork to scrape the squash making squash spaghetti stand.
- On the top of spaghetti squash add an equal amount of beef sauce on top, using fork mix it a bit coating spaghetti squash with the sauce, then add cheese. You can also take the spaghetti squash out completely and layer it like lasagna (sauce, squash, cheese, etc.) using skin as a bowl, but I prefer it this way.
- Place it back in the oven and bake uncovered, at 375 for 10-12 minutes or until the cheese is completely melted.Enjoy!
You may use ground, minced or diced chicken bites for this recipe.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Every so often you just have to enjoy a delicious sandwich. I think there is undoubtedly nothing better than a French staple grilled cheese sandwich. Also, better known as Croque-Monsieur Sandwich. In translation, it means Gentlemen’s Crunch. My favorite way to eat a croque-madame is […]