When I look at this Meatball Marinara Sandwich or a Sub, I would just say “Hello, Gorgeous” It looks absolutely mouthwatering and it tastes as you would expect, outstanding! My family loves a good sandwich and this one is one their favorite. I cannot run…
Sometimes dinner looks like this and that is perfectly fine. Mediterranean Sumac Chicken wrapped in this amazing flatbread is absolutely appropriate and perfect dinner in my opinion. It was so delicious that we ate a pan full of chicken and flatbread with Yogurt-Cucumber Sauce. The…
Beans, Beef and Rice Burritos are mind blowing amazing or I should totally call this “triple threat burritos”.
They were so amazingly yummy and satisfying, and beyond delicious…
Oh, I have said that already.
I cannot even tell you how easy these are. My awesome family agreed that these are one of the best burritos that I have ever made.
I was so proud of myself that I decided to share with you all. We have been making the ever since.
They are loaded with proteins and packed with favor.
The combination just works so well together, and you will not going to be let down, I promise you that.
Fantastic for crowds, for game day, hello, Super Bowl gonna be here before you know it, and it feeds a family of 5 very well.
You are going to be full from one, but your hands will reach for a second.
I served it with two simple salads. The first one was just chopped veggies, tomatoes, cucumber, avocado, red onion, and parsley, which was amazing.
The other salad was with organic blend of mixed baby greens that I just used salt, oil, and lemon juice on both.
I am totally recommending for you to make both salads with these delightful Beans, Beef and Rice Burritos.
Well. I almost certain that you will absolutely love it.
If you are watching your carbohydrate intake, you may use low carb tortilla, and for example cauliflower rice. Just substurting that you could cut your carbs in half.
So, if you get inspired by my tasty Burritos please tag me on Instagram. @sandraseasycooking. Thank you in advance!
Kids Friendly Party food. These Beans, Beef and Rice Burritos are perfect any time especially over sport watching party,
- 8 Soft Flour Tortillas Medium
- 1 can 16 OZ Refried Beans
- 2 cups Mexican Blend Cheese Any brand is fine
- 1 teaspoon Oil olive oil, canola or vegetable
- 1 lb. Ground Beef 80/20
- 2 teaspoon Onion Powder
- 2 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 2 teaspoon ground Cumin
- 2-3 teaspoons Chili Powder
- Salt and Ground Black Pepper to taste
- OR Use Taco Seasoning Mix
- 1 1/2 cups Rice
- 2.6 cups Water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Drizzle of Oil
- 1/2 cup Enchilada Sauce
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Crumble ground beef into the hot skillet and cook for 3-5 minutes, or until the meat is no longer red. Drain or spoon out all the excess oil. To the beef add all the other ingredients for the beef. Season with salt and ground black pepper to taste. A couple of pinches of both, until you reach your preferences. Set aside.
- Wash Rice 2-3 times under cold water to get rid of starch, then fill the pot with clean cold water, add salt and a drizzle of oil. Turn the heat on high, until water starts to bubble, then stir, and turn the heat to simmer, low temperature. Cover and allow it to simmer for 7 minutes. Turn the heat off, and remove the pot from the heat Do not take the lid off. Allow it to steam for 5 more minutes under the lid. Remove the lid after 5 minutes and fluff a rice with a fork. Add Enchilada sauce and mix.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Spread one to one and a half tablespoons of refried beans on the tortilla, add the seasoned ground beef same amount, add cheese and Rice.
- Fold and roll, make sure to tuck the ends in. You may line the baking dish with parchment paper, but it's not necessary. Do the same with all the tortillas.
- I had just a bit of leftover cheese so I sprinkle that on top of the burritos.
- Bake for 15 minutes to 20 minutes, depending on your oven.
- Serve with salad, pico de gallo, sour cream, etc. Heat leftover enchilada sauce, and serve it as a dip.
- Mexican Cheese Blend: Monterey Jack, Mild Cheddar, Queso Quesadilla and Asadero cheeses add a creamy, smooth flavor perfect for this kind of burritos. You can use leftover rice, instant rice, Spanish rice, or any that you prefer.
- It really is up to your preferences. If you do not eat red meat, you can most certainly use ground chicken or turkey, just make sure to add more oil because chicken and/or turkey is lean and do not contain as much fat compared to ground beef.
- In the case of tortillas, use what you have. Larger would be fine too, but you would probably end up with 4-5 burritos instead of 8. I found that it is the easiest to roll if you spread the refried beans first. and then add other fillings on top.
- No particular order, do it, however, you would like. Don't get confused... I totally forgot to mix enchilada sauce in the rice for the first couple of tortillas, and then realized what I was doing.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Cuisinart TOA-60 Convection Toaster Air Fryer, One Size, Silver
- OMORC 6 quart Air Fryer, Air Fryers, 1800W Fast Large Hot Air Fryers & Oilless Cooker w/Presets, LED Touchscreen(for Wet Finger)/Roast/Bake/Keep Warm, Dishwasher Safe, Nonstick,2-Year Warranty(ME122)
- Oven Safe, Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Baking Rack & Cooling Rack, 10 x 15 inches Fits Jelly Roll Pan
Summer is coming, meaning that lighter meals will be more popular, just like these tasty Cajun Shrimp Lettuce Wraps. It is getting already humid over here in the music city, and I do not like it at all. I like Spring, and Fall time and humidity…
Simple, delicious, and easy tuna salad. The best thing about salads like this is that you can actually add what you like or have on hand, for example, instead of celery you may add bell peppers or instead of scallions perhaps red onions. It really…
Egg, Cheese and Ham Wrap is the most requested breakfast at my house.
The combination of crunchy, lightly toasted tortilla on the outside, and eggs, cheese… with a hint of smokiness from the ham gives you an amazing taste, and balance between the flavors as well as textures.
You can use crunchy bacon, or chicken/turkey from the deli, or whatever you have on hand. If you don’t eat meat whatsoever, you can keep it plain or add sauteed vegetables
Usually, I would serve it with fresh fruits if it’s for breakfast or a nice salad if we are eating lunch or dinner
Let me know down in the comment section if you made my Egg, Cheese and Ham Wrap.
You could tag me on social media. @sandraseasycooking, using hashtag #sandraseasycooking.
You can also send me a pic at firstname.lastname@example.org. I would love to see you creating one of my recipes.
WATCH MY QUICK VIDEO TUTORIAL AND LEARN HOW TO MAKE THESE WRAPS on Youtube. Or turn off your AdBlock to watch here on my website. Thanks!
Easy and tasty breakfast recipe.
- 1/2 teaspoon 2.36g Butter (preferably, unsalted)
- 2-3 large eggs beaten
- 2 Pinches of Salt
- Pinch of Ground Black Pepper
- 2 slices Mozzarella cheese
- 2-3 slices Hickory Smoked Ham or any on hand, even chicken/turkey/beef roast from deli could be used
- 1/2 teaspoon butter preferably, unsalted
- 1 large Tortilla
- Beat the eggs until smooth and add salt and ground black pepper, mix again. *Don’t go over two pinches because we are adding cheese and ham.
- In the meantime, heat the skillet/frying pan on medium-high and add 1/2 teaspoon (2.36g) of butter. Let the butter melt.
- Pour beaten eggs into the hot skillet, and cook over medium-high heat.
- At this point, push the sides of the eggs (omelet), and let the wet part of the egg go to the bottom.
- When it’s almost set on the top, take a spatula and flip the omelet. Turn OFF the heat, but keep the pan still on the hot burner.
- Add cheese in the middle, then ham. Now, start to roll the omelet. Take it out and set aside.
- Turn the heat to medium-high heat again, then add 1/2 teaspoon of butter. Allow the butter to melt.
- Place tortilla in the pan, and keep it in for 10-15 seconds, then place the rolled omelet closer to the edge of the tortilla.
- Roll the tortilla, and try to fold the edges in. After it’s rolled turn a few times to develop the crusty, crunchy tortilla texture.
- Brush with a little more butter, if desired.
You can add chicken, roast beef or turkey from the deli, even hard salami would work. In the case of tortilla, any flavor would work wonderfully.
Cheese: Use whatever cheese you have on hand, even if it’s shredded. I like mozzarella because it melts easily and it’s an affordable type of cheese.
You may use a low-carb tortilla for Keto-Friendly wrap.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
When I looked through my kitchen window this morning as coffee was dripping down in my mug, I thought it’s going to rain. Gray clouds surrender the sky and it was rather dark but pretty enjoyable to just sit and look at the birds flying around and making beautiful noises. I usually go outside with…
IT’S FRIDAY!!!! YES! This week was HELLA tough… so much work, plus the weather is not the most loving. It is warm and nice, but dark clouds know how to spoil a very bright day.
I love Rain, but I most certainly do not like gloomy mornings. I feel like 10 more minutes of sleep would be really appreciated
Since the grilling season is coming as well as outdoor gatherings, I thought to start with delicious grilled recipes. What do you guys say?! Huh? Shall we start
This wrap was absolutely amazing! If you can imagine Mesquite flavor from the chicken, some salsa, melted cheese and drizzle of my delcious sauce. Oh, Man! This is one good wrap.
I devour this while the kids were in school. I know, pretty selfish of me, but I could not resist it, plus my excuse was It would totally get soggy if it is not eaten within 2 hours. We do not want to waste food, right
Mesquite Chicken Wrap
- 3-5 oz 76g-150g Chicken Breast More for extra servings
- 2 Hickory Smoked Crispy Bacon optional if you do not eat
- 1/2 Tablespoon Oil
- 1.5 tsp. Mesquite Seasoning McCormick Grill Mates
- 1 Large Tortilla or Wrap low carb if you prefer
- 1 oz Mild Cheddar Cheese or any other that you prefer
- 1/4 cup Mixed Greens any greens would do
- 3 tablespoons Salsa
Salsa- 2 cups
- 1/4 Onion yellow or red, chopped
- 1 pound fresh ripe tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 Jalapeño or to taste, minced, seeds removed
- 4 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro or use parsley as a sub
- 2 teaspoons fresh Lime or Lemon Juice
- Salt to taste
- 1/4 cup Ranch Dressing
- 1/4 teaspoon Avocado oil or Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon Lemon Juice
- 1/4 Ripe Avocado pureed
- Cut Chicken in strips, oil all over and rub the Mesquite seasoning on the chicken breast. Place on the preheated grill (or you can pan fry it, just add a bit of oil in the pan). Cook on both sides until golden, about 3 minutes per side, depending on how thick strips are.
- Once the chicken is done, set aside and start dicing salsa. Try to keep everything the same size, and leftover salsa could be placed in the container and in the fridge.
Combine everything for the sauce and mix until smooth. You may use back or the fork or a spoon to smash the avocado. This can also serve as a dip.
- If you are using a grill, place tortilla on the grill, add cheese and chicken, let the cheese completely melt, few minutes. You may use a Microwave or preheated oven.
- Add salsa on top, drizzle with a special sauce to your preference Wrap it up and enjoy!
You can use whatever type of salsa you like! This is my standard that I enjoy with many meals, and dressing is my basic dressing and a personal favorite!
When cooking chicken, the internal temperature should be between 165F-170F This also could be added in Pita Bread or Italian Bread type of bread. Refrigerate leftover salsa.
Salsa and Sauce serve more than one. Make more chicken or extra servings.
Unused salsa and sauce should be refrigerated.
I had this recipe for breakfast eggs and beef wrap brewing in my head for a while now. However, it something else happens and I forgot to blog about it, Life, I guess! Sometimes we plan one thing but end up doing something completely different.…