I know that all of you love Fluffy Pancakes, but Fluffy Cream Cheese Pancakes are even better. My family went bananas over these. Yes, even I tried them because of YOLO! Well, the verdict is that I absolutely loved them. Then again, there is no…
My simple Crepes are delicious, incredible and extremely easy to make. They are absolutely perfect for breakfast, snack and they do make an excellent dessert. My family loves crepes, sweet or savoury, even though we are more sweet tooth peeps. I try not to make…
There is undoubtedly nothing better than dunking a crispy chocolate chip cookies in a warm cup of frothy milk. Mhmm! My kids absolutely love that.
I mean, aren’t all the kids the same? To be honest, I fondly remember when I was just a kid. I would crumble many homemade cookies and eat it like a bowl or a mug of cereal. Not necessarily healthy, but I loved it.
Every so often I make these a bit thicker, but most of the time my family loves their cookies thin and crispy.
My lovely daughter, Anna, loves microwaving it for 10 seconds and instantly making them softer, which is not bad at all. It actually tastes like freshly baked cookies.
I love cookies!!! The only cookies that I am not a huge fan of would probably be Oreos, but if I don’t have any I would most definitely inhale a couple of Oreos as well.
I know everyone in this food blogging world is posting Xmas cookies, but I feel like these cookies are timeless and seasonless. Any day of the year is a good day to make homemade cookies.
I hope you guys try our crispy chocolate chip cookies and enjoy them as much as we did.
If you make my yummy Crispy Chocolate Chip Cookies, please tag me on Instagram. @sandraseasycooking and make sure to use hashtag #sandraseasycooking so I could see your delicious creations.
Sandra’s Easy Cooking is affiliated with Amazon. I love amazon so to have my favorite products on it is awesome.
I started to add items to my Amazon store of things that I have used in the past. It is a slow process, but it is fun and interesting. CLICK HERE TO CHECK IT OUT
Thank you guys for all your support!
Makes Approximately 3 dozen (36 cookies) It depends how large or small you make them.
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 sticks unsalted butter room temperature
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon table salt
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 large organic egg
- 1 cup semisweet or milk chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate, roughly chopped into chunks optional (65%-85% dark)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the all-purpose flour, salt, and baking soda; set aside. In the bowl of an electric mixer, combine the butter with both sugars; beat on medium speed until light and fluffy. Reduce speed to low; add 1/4 cup water, vanilla, and one egg. Beat until well incorporated, around 1 minute.
- Add flour mixture; mix until just combined. Stir in the chocolate chips and chocolate chunks. (now would be a good time to add crushed or chopped nuts)
- Once incorporated, cover a bowl and refrigerate the dough for about 30 minutes before baking. It bakes wonderfully when it’s a bit colder, and the dough is easier to work with.
- Drop heaping tablespoon-size balls of dough about 3 inches apart on baking sheets lined with parchment paper because the cookies will spread. You may use ice cream scoop to keep the size of the cookies the same. AirBake Natural Aluminum 2 Pack Insulated Cookie Sheet, no burn design, 14 x 12in & 16 x 14in on Amazon
- Bake until cookies is golden brown 12 to 15 minutes in the preheated oven.
- Remove from oven, and let cool on baking sheet 1 to 2 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack, and let cool completely.
- Store cookies in an airtight container at room temperature for up to one week.
- You may freeze cookie dough. You can make dough balls with your ice cream scoop and place in the freezer-safe airtight container. It can be frozen for up to 3 months. You can also make 6-12 dough balls per freezer bag and put in the ziplock bags.
- Dark chocolate brings a different level of tasty in chocolate chip cookies when mixed, of course, with chocolate chips. You may use any chocolate that you prefer. I love chocolate, but I don’t want chocolate chips to overwhelm the cookie, so this amount we personally prefer. You may add less or more.
- Also, you may add 1/2 to 1 cup of nuts, like walnuts or pecans. In my opinion, nuts are making these cookies even better.
- Baking time is per batch. If you have 3 trays/baking pans to bake and one oven, well it will take for each baking pan to bake 12-15 minutes.
- Brush your baking pan with a bit of butter or oil and line a parchment paper on top. It is so much easier to keep the parchment paper glued on, otherwise, it just rolls and moves.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Do you like Bread Puddings? What flavor combination is your absolute favorite? Bread pudding, which I typically call sweet breakfast casserole, is the best creation. Whoever invented this is an absolute genius. My family genuinely loves it so much. I cannot even begin telling you how this entire pan was gone in less than 10 minutes. Ahh! Le Sigh! This was the time when I still ate carbs and sweets. I precisely remember waking up…
Are you a fan of Carrot Cake? I enjoy carrot cake, but I am not the biggest fan mainly because most of the carrot cakes contain a thick layer of frosting, and I don’t like frosting so I started making my own. To be honest nobody…
Homemade, easy and delicious Summer Treat
Who doesn’t like delicious ice cream in the middle of summer? Heck, we love ice-cream even in the winter time. There is something about crumbled cookies in the ice cream; it gives you just a bit of crunch, more sweetness, and one tasty bite. We just loved this ice-cream flavor as well.
My husband, Nebs, loves ice creams. His personal favorite is Rocky Road, but after eating this one he said it is probably this one if I added a handful of nuts. It didn’t cross my mind but hey if you feel adventures please add your favorite nuts into ice cream mixture. I think pecans or walnuts would work very well with this favor.
Now, Ice-Cream sandwiches are something totally different. My kids’ love, love, love ice-cream sandwiches and what better way to create some memories this summer season than let them make these delicious sandwiches themselves. I think they did one amazing job. Well, my oldest one was working, but I still have these two munchkins that are still willing to do these kinds of things with me. I just enjoy every single moment.
Anna, my middle baby, is starting High School this August so I am trying not only to teach her a thing or two but to spend as much time as possible with her. They grow way to fast. Thank goodness that my 12-year-old still loves hugs and cuddles because before you know it teenage hormones will kick in and goodbye hugs until the end of high school haha. If you have teens than you probably already know this. As soon as 7th grade comes, suddenly they are wrapped up in some kind of drama. Trust me on that one!
I believe that parents should talk to their kids every single day, and at the same time allow them to express themselves with less judgment. We need to give them understanding and love rather than go into what other people going to say. Goodness! I know a thing or two about that one but I didn’t give a shit because if my daughter wanted blue or green hair I allowed her to color it.
You know grown-ups are sometimes bigger bullies than kids are, or maybe those kids see it from their parents which I hate to say it. We can’t judge the kids by their parents or vice versa. I love my kids, and I want them to live54hb their life the best way they can.
Anyhow, maybe I should consider having a monthly post just regarding kids; bits of advice, the things that I went through with my kids and perhaps some of you would like to join the conversation, sharing your story about it and help other parents.
Hey, if you try this recipe or any other recipe from my blog please share with me on Instagram. Make sure to tag me @sandraseasycooking using hashtag #sandrasasycooking I would love to see all your delicious creations and share with my readers as well. Thanks!!! <3
Chocolate Chip Cookie Ice cream Recipe
- 20 Chocolate Chip Cookies any brand or texture, split it in half (10ct)
- 1/2 tablespoon Instant Coffee optional/decaf works well as well
- 4 cups Heavy Whipped Cream
- 1 cup Half and Half
- 3/4 cup liquid French Vanilla Coffee Creamer sugar-free
- 1 tbsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- Ice cream maker
- 1 small bag ice cubes
- Salt for Ice cream
- 12 Chocolate Chip Sandwiches (6 sandwiches)
- 1 scoop Chocolate Chip Cookie Ice-Cream
Combine all the ingredients together for the base, then add 10 crushed cookies and about 1/2 tablespoon instant coffee. You can add decaf if you wish.
- Transfer the mixture to the Ice cream canister and follow instruction for your ice cream maker; add ice around the canister with ice cream salt in between ice cubes. Makes sure to freeze canister as well before transferring mixture into it.
- Allow it to churn for approximately 40 minutes.
- Meantime, freeze canister or freezer safe dish to transfer ice cream.
Transfer ice cream into freezer-safe dish/container, roughly crush remaining 10 cookies and stir into half frozen ice-cream mixture.
- Let it freeze for at least 8 hours before serving, preferably 12 hours.
Recipe for CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES or use store-bought cookies
Add a scoop of ice cream in between of two cookies, make a sandwich and place on the freezer safe dish. Keep in the freezer until ready to be eaten. You can also pack them into individual wrappers.
1/2 cup is a standard serving size for Ice-Cream (1 large scoop) There are 8 cups (4 pints or 16 scoops) in 2 quarts of ice cream.
Don’t you just love ice cream that looks pretty, but they taste even better? I love this flavor of ice cream; creamy smooths, tasty and refreshing. We absolutely loved this one; the burst of flavor from berries as well as from the cherries… Mmm, just…
I have been on an ice-cream kick lately… to correct myself, on “homemade” ice-cream kick. It is just so easy to make your own, not cheap at all just to warn you guys, but you can definitely taste the difference between homemade and…
With Summer knocking on our doors, I thought to start testing ice cream recipes. I got to tell you that it has been a dream to make ice cream, and every year I just go the easy way out – drive to the store and buy a couple of different ice creams. It is also a cheaper way to buy the store-bought, but I the quality and the taste will never match homemade.
So my husband and I started to experiment with different flavors. Actually I was quite surprised that he was so willing to test the recipe with me, but nonetheless, I was really excited to have 2 more hands to help me produce the best tasting ice cream.
This is not overly sweet ice cream, and this is not your regular rocky road… I guess, we all know chocolate rocky road but I wanted to have rich, delicious, chocolaty vanilla ice cream and that’s exactly what we got here. My kids were happy as much as we were so I wanted to share this recipe with all of you, and maybe you guys will try making your own as well.
I hope you guys like this recipe, and if you do happen to make it please tag me on Instagram @sandraseasycooking and use hashtag #sandraseasycooking so I am able to see your delicious creations and share with my readers as well.
Vanilla Rocky Road Ice Cream
- 4 cups Heavy Whipping Cream
- 2 cups Half-and-Half Cream
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 tbsp. Vanilla Extract
- 2 cups Chocolate Chips (or crushed Chocolate Bar) split in half
- 2 cups Pecans split in half
- 2 cups Mini Marshmallows
- Follow instructions for your ice cream maker.
- Freeze the canister for about one hour.
- Using heavy duty blender or food processor, blend or crush for about 20-30 seconds or until crumbly 1 cup of chocolate chips and 1 cup of pecans. Add this to the cream mixture below.
- In the large bowl combine all the ingredients together; set aside marshmallows, 1 cup of chocolate chips and 1 cup of pecans for later use.
- Pour the mixture in the frozen canister, set it, add ice cubes with salt around the canister and allow ice cream maker to make ice cream. I have old fashed ice cream maker and let it mix for approximately 40 minutes before stopping.
Why is important to add salt to ice when making ice-cream? Read here
- After the ice cream is done mixing, transfer it to freezer ready canister, preferably metal one for the best results.
Mix in reserved chocolate chips and chopped pecans.
- Cover and allow it to freeze for at least 3 hours, preferably overnight.
You may add 1 tbsp. Dutch Cocoa or Instant coffee for an amazing flavor.
Hello lovely people! Sometimes a girl just wants a nice slice of cake without feeling guilty. This is not a sponsored post by any means but I wanted to share a recipe using “Pereg Banana Flour.” I received a box of Pereg flour to try, and banana flour just called my name. I have never worked with Banana Flour so I was…