Cheesecake is one of the most delicious desserts and is relatively easy to make. I enjoy making this one using PB2 Powdered ALMOND BUTTER. I partnered with PB2 Foods to create one more recipe using their products. You can find all the recipes on my read more
Banana pudding parfaits are such an easy and delicious dessert. I can’t even explain how fantastic yet simple is to make it. My kids as well as my husband always ask for me to make extra because it’s that good. It’s a family favorite especially read more
Who doesn’t like cheesecake- its sweet, delicious, lushes, and one of my family’s favorite desserts.
We had it once a week. It was a family tradition, I think, just like when we make sushi on Friday or grab a pizza on Saturday.
However, when we all switch to a low-carb, sugar-free lifestyle, buying cheesecake was not an option because nobody is selling around here sugar-free version.
With that being said, a few weeks ago, I decided to make my own. We were all craving it! It was not even funny.
I tried a few different recipes, and finally, on my third try, we got a winner. I thought it was a perfect balance of sweet and creamy. We all loved it so much. Even if you are not implementing a low carb or sugar-free lifestyle you can totally make this recipe.
It is super easy! Let me just tell you, if I can make this in my air fryer without any cake-making skill, you can, without a doubt, make it too. I feel like you cab totally make this at night, refrigerate and have it the next day for lunch. Now, let’s dive in and make this yummy recipe.
Now, if you decide to make my Low Carb Cheesecake recipe, please share it with me on Instagram, and do not forget to tag me @sandraseasycooking. I would love to see it and with your permission share it!
Mix everything for the crust and press down in the 8- Inch Springform pan. Refrigerate for 10-15 minutes. You may use parchment paper to line the pan.
Meanwhile, mix everything until smooth for the filling; It took me roughly 5 minutes of mixing with a hand mixer.
Preheat the oven and bake at 350F for 45 minutes. Take it out and cool completely before putting it in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours, preferably overnight.
SIMILAR RECIPES YOU MIGHT LIKE:
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 stick unsalted butter
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/8 cup Monk-fruit sweetener (I used a blender to make confectioners' sugar)
- 3 blocks of original cream cheese, 8 Oz each, room temp
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup Monk Fruit (confectioners' sugar for smoothness), read notes
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon almond extract (optional)
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
1.Mix everything for the crust and press down in the 8- Inch Springform pan. Refrigerate for 10-15 minutes. You may use parchment paper to line the pan.
2.Meanwhile mix everything until smooth for the filling; It took me roughly 5 minutes of mixing with a hand mixer.
3.Preheat the oven and bake at 350F for 45 minutes. Take it out and cool completely before putting it in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours, preferably overnight.
Add a topping/s of your choice.
I used Lakanto Monkfruit sweetener, stevia, or Swerve confectioners' sweetener
could be used as well. You can use regular sugar if you are not on low carb,
sugar-free diet, of course.
I did not have powdered sugar so I used my blender to make it powdered.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Lakanto Monkfruit Sweetener, 1:1 Sugar Substitute, Keto, Non-GMO (Classic White - 8.29 Ounces)
- Wildone Baking Sheet with Silicone Mat Set, Set of 4 (2 Sheets + 2 Mats), Wildone Stainless Steel Cookie Sheet Baking Pan with Silicone Mat, Size 16 x 12 x 1 inch, Non Toxic & Heavy Duty & Easy Clean
- Bakeware Set -Premium Nonstick Baking Pans -Set of 5- Includes a Pie Pan, Square Cake Pan, Baking Pan, Bread Pan, Cup Cake Pan with Blue Silicone Hnadles By Intriom
- Rolling Pins for Baking Combo, Pastry Mat Kit With Chopper/Scraper and Basting Brush, Large 19x23 Inch Reusable Silicone Non-Slip Non-Stick Mat With Fondant/ Dough Measurements/Dough Roller Baking Set
- Baking Is My Therapy T-Shirt
- Silicone Spatula Set - 6 Piece Non-Stick Rubber Spatula Set with Stainless Steel Core - Heat-Resistant Spatula Kitchen Utensils Set for Cooking, Baking and Mixing - Red
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of PB2 Foods. All opinions are entirely my own Wouldn’t you agree that just about anyone would love to wake up to a freshly baked batch of Peanut Butter and Chocolate Spread Rolls? Mmhm! My read more
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of PB2 Foods. All opinions are entirely my own. No Bake Sweet Fruit Pizza recipes are slices of heaven. I say recipes because there are many options to create an incredible sweet pizza. They are read more
— Using Kingsford Hardwood Pellets
This post is sponsored by Kingsford. The opinion and text are mine.
Cooking a whole family meal on the grill is not only a time-saver but also a very delicious way to prepare food. On top of that, you can create fabulous memories with your loved ones. I am all about creating memories, particularly around food.
Well, in this post, I am sharing a tasty sandwich with you, a side dish that could be served as a summer salad as well, and a comforting dessert that just about anyone would admire.
I think that the best part of summertime is cooking food outdoor on your grill. Who agrees with me? There is no mistake that the food tastes so much more enjoyable when it comes directly from your grill to the plate.
I partnered with Kingsford Hardwood Pellets to share with you all these appetizing grilled recipes.
Kingsford Hardwood Pellets are made with all-natural, pure flavor hardwoods and absolutely no fillers, binders or preservatives, bringing out undoubtedly the best possible flavor.
You must try their pellets because it will fire up the flavor in any pellet grill — Classic, Cherrywood, Hickory, Signature, and Maple flavor. Furthermore, Kingsford Hardwood Pellets are proudly made in the USA.
For my weekend family meal, I used Kingsford Cherrywood — all-natural 100% cherry hardwood. Additionally, as I said, there are no fillers, so cherry’s fruity aroma adds a delicate smoke flavor to any protein or vegetable, and pairs perfectly with pork.
These all-natural Kingsford pellets are made with pure flavor hardwood to deliver a sweetly refined smoke you will absolutely love. Regardless, you can most certainly use Classic, Hickory, or Signature Pellets, but I wanted to stick to Cherrywood for this meal!
How to use Kingsford Hardwood Pellets:
Pour wood pellets into a storage container, also known as a hopper. The pellets are then fed into a cooking chamber by the electricity-powered auger. Then the wood pellets ignite, heating the cooking chamber where the air is brought in by fans, and your food gets infused with a real wood smoky flavor.
If you try any recipe from my Full Meal from the Grill, please tag me on Instagram @sandraseasycooking, using hashtag #sandraseasycooking. Thank you so much in advance for all your support!
For detailed instruction check my Instagram highlights
Recipes you might like:
Full Meal from the Grill Recipes:
pork loin in the marinade, cover and keep in the refrigerator for 6-8 hours;
make sure to turn it around at least once.
anything you want in your grill. Flavorful and strong. Wood pellets are poured
into a storage container also known as a hopper. The pellets are then fed into
a cooking chamber by an auger that is powered by electricity.
closed for 15 minutes.
lid between each turn, until pork loin is seared all around. Reduce heat to
300F. Cook until the meat reaches an internal temperature of 150F
Remove from the grill and let rest for 15 minutes. Slice in 1/2" thick
slices on top of a bed of greens, shredded lettuce, mixed song greens, or
spots, about 15 minutes. Let cool slightly, then cut kernels from cobs. Also,
grill serrano pepper until slightly charred. it is not necessarily must grill
peppers, but the flavor is better.
sliced cherry tomatoes, chile, and chopped cilantro to the vinaigrette and toss
to combine, season with salt and pepper.
marry. Just before serving add avocados and toss to coat.
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 4-1/2 oz., 9 tablespoons cold unsalted butter, cubed into 1/2-inch pieces
- 4 to 5 tablespoons ice-cold water
- 12 ounces blueberries (about 2 cups)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
- Zest of one lemon
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 beaten egg
- 1 tablespoon regular or coarse sugar
- In the bowl of a food processor, combine flour, salt, and sugar. Add butter,
and process until the mixture resembles coarse meal, 8 to 10 seconds.
- With the machine running, add ice water in a slow, steady stream through the
feed tube. Pulse until the dough begins to clump together in the bowl. Test by
squeezing a small amount of dough together: if it holds, you are good to go; if
it’s crumbly, add more ice-cold water, 1 tablespoon at a time.
- Turn out the dough onto a lightly floured surface and knead once or twice to
bring the dough into one mass.
- Pat the dough with your fingers and palms to form a disc about 3/4″ thick.
Wrap in plastic and transfer to the refrigerator. Allow it to rest and chill
for an hour.
Make a galette:
- Preheat grill to 300° Fahrenheit.
- Toss blueberries with lemon juice, lemon zest and sugar in a large bowl,
then add cornstarch
- Roll out dough on a lightly floured surface to a 10-12-inch round. You can also
divide and make a few smaller galettes.
- Place rolled out dough in the oven/grill safe skillet, let the edges drape
- Mound blueberries in center of the dough, leaving a 2" border. Fold
edges over, overlapping slightly. Brush dough with beaten egg and sprinkle with
- Bake galette until crust is dark golden brown and filling is bubbling, 45-50
minutes. Let cool before serving with vanilla ice cream.
Banana Nut Oat Muffins are such a great way not only to use up all those ripe bananas but makes such an amazing breakfast as well. Often times when I cannot sleep I tend to bake. I am not a big baker as you all read more
Nutella is an absolute favourite in my family, so I thought making Nutella Rolls would be appropriate as well as appreciated. I cannot say they are not. My family honestly licked two trays clean and asked for more. These rolls are soft, sweet, fluffy and read more
Colcannon with Kale and Bacon is a tasty side dish and an excellent choice to make for St. Patrick’s Day, however, I could eat it probably every single day.
Colcannon is a traditional Irish dish of buttery mashed potatoes with sauteed kale or cabbage.
I added crunchy bacon because it goes so well together, and who would not like a bit a crunch to their bite.
Let’s be honest, I absolutely adore mashed potatoes. Well, I love potatoes in general.
There are so many amazing meals that we could make using this amazing ingredient. Don’t you agree?
Anyhow, back to mashed potatoes. I said this many times before, but let me mention again.
When I go to the restaurant I order a bowl of mashed potatoes rather than focused on anything else.
This tasty side dish is just incredible. It is warm, comforting, delicious and such an easy dish to make.
If you want to make it vegetarian or even vegan, skip bacon of course and use dairy-free butter and nut milk to create a creamy texture.
Although I do like a bit of chunky mash from time to time. So as you can see it is really possible to create this dish completely “clean” and vegan.
If you get inspired and make this Colcannon with Kale and Bacon, please tag me on Instagram.
@sandraseasycooking with hashtag #sandraseasycooking. I would love to see all your tasty creations. Thank you so much in advance!
Recipes you might like:
- 3 pounds potatoes, peeled and cut into cubes, russets (add salt to water)
- 4 ounces unsalted butter
- ¾-1 cup half and half, cream (milk will do as well)
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Salt, to taste
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 4 slices smoked bacon, diced
- 4 cups stemmed, rinsed, and chopped green kale
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and add the potatoes. Cook until tender, about 15 minutes in boiling water.
- While the potatoes are cooking, heat a pan over medium heat and cook sliced bacon, stirring often, until it is nicely crisped, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Then add chopped onion (green onions could be used as well) to the pan and cook until soft and translucent, about 5 to the 6-minute max.
- Add washed and chopped kale to bacon and onion, then cook until wilted but still bright green, 3 to 4 minutes. Remove from the heat and set aside. If you want softer kale you could steam it prior to sauteing. I add a pinch of salt and pepper just to season kale a bit but no more than a pinch.
- Use a potato masher or an electric mixer to make a nice smooth mash. Hand masher will make potatoes more chunky, so use it if you like your potatoes that way.
- Add the butter and half and a half (cream or milk) to the potatoes and continue to mash until the large lumps are gone. Add salt to taste and black pepper, then mix well. I like adding garlic powder to the mashed potatoes so just add about 1/4 teaspoon or more if you would like to the mashed potatoes and stir well. Also, add enough salt to please your taste buds.
- Mix in the mashed potatoes bacon, kale and onion mixture. Taste the colcannon and season with salt and pepper as needed. Serve hot and top with a pat of butter.
You may use green cabbage or savoy cabbage instead of kale. I like it with either since it pairs so well with buttery mashed potatoes.
For vegetarian or even vegan options, you omit bacon obviously and use dairy-free butter and nut milk. It will be a bit different but still a tasty side dish.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Ninja OP401 Foodi 8-Quart Pressure, Steamer, Air Fryer All-in- All-in-One Multi-Cooker, Black/Gray
- Cuisinart TOA-60 Convection Toaster Air Fryer, One Size, Silver
- Wooden Salad Bowl Set with Servers - 12 Inch x 3 inch Mango Wood Bowl with Spoons for Soups, Fruit, Pasta and Mixed Salads | Water Resistant Enamel Lined Serving Bowl Set
Pineapple and Coconut Sheet Cake with a tasty frosting topped with toasted coconut flakes is a wonderfully rich cake, best if made one day ahead. If your family is anything like mine, we have to have something sweet after dinner. I am not a big read more