This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Holiday Baking at Publix. All opinions are entirely my own. French Toast Casserole is most definitely a staple food to bake during the joyous holiday season at my house. We use so many amazingly appetizing […]
This post is sponsored by RITZ Crackers. All opinions are entirely my own. No-Bake Chocolate Almond Butter RITZ Bars are easy, tasty and fantastic to serve over the holiday season. I have made this type of no-bake bar many times. What I love about this […]
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of PB2 Foods. All opinions are entirely my own.
These PB2 Gluten-free Chocolate Waffles are an absolute delight. I genuinely love having a protein-packed breakfast or brunch almost every single day, and I must say, these were not disappointing at all.
I heartily enjoyed a plateful of these with my regular coffee after a long, peaceful, and chilled morning walk. Almost instantly these hit the spot. What a satisfying treat?!
With that being said, I partnered with PB2 Foods – Organic Peanut Butter Powder to create a delicious recipe that everyone could enjoy.
I carefully put some thought to create the most enchanting waffles packed with amazing ingredients to make your belly happy and your irresistible cravings for sweets at bay.
The pleasant taste will delightfully surprise you completely. You wouldn’t believe how amazingly delicious these waffles are, so please, you must attempt them as soon as possible.
These are fantastic to make for your loved ones over holidays, maybe for Valentine’s Day, or perhaps to surprise that special person in your life for his or her birthday. I know you will want to graciously thank me later.
However, you can just enjoy them each and every morning, or afternoon especially after a workout.
As we are all aware, organic peanut butter, a classic and much-adored treat, has been satisfying so many of us for years. It has been incorporated into a variety of different indulgent sweet treats that are beyond well known.
Such an original and unique flavor has entered a new realm, powder form. PB2 organic powdered peanut butter is a phenomenal spin on the authentic, mouth-watering indulgence.
The process of properly making this product typically includes pressing out most of the natural oils from roasted peanuts and then grinding the nuts into a fine powder.
The result of this is a powdered peanut product packed with flavor.
I am most definitely one of those people that hail PB2 as a low-calorie and low carb solution for all peanut butter lovers out there.
Please check the PB2 website for more details about the product and grab their tasty recipes.
If you make PB2 Gluten-Free Chocolate Waffles, please tag me on Instagram. @sandraseasycooking with hashtag #sandraseasycooking. Thank you in advance!
The pleasant taste will delightfully surprise you completely. You wouldn't believe how amazingly delicious these waffles are, so please, you must attempt them as soon as possible
- 1 1/2 GF flour, 7 oz/187g
- 1/8 cup organic raw cocoa powder, 1oz/17g
- 4 tbsp. PB2 Foods Organic Powder, 26g
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 4 tbsp. Truvía cane sugar, 50g
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt, 60 ml
- 2 large eggs, 4oz/100g
- 1/4 cup oil, 60ml
- 6 oz/200ml Filtered water
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Maple Syrup
- Fresh Fruit
- Dark Chocolate Chips
- Measure and mix dry ingredients first, then measure and mix
- Heat waffle iron to medium heat if possible.
- Combine dry and wet mixtures and mix until the batter is
- Following instructions of your waffle maker, add about 1/4 cup of batter for each waffle.
- Continue making waffles until all the batter is used up.
- Serve them hot with maple syrup, fresh fruit, and dark
You can make these waffles with regular flour. Some small adjustments in addition to liquid might have to be adjusted.
For Low carb option, you may use Almond Flour. They are a bit different but nonetheless fantastic. I have tested using almond flour.
If you are sensitive to gluten just make sure to use ingredients with Gluten-Free labels.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
School is in a full session for over two months now, so these delicious and Fluffy Cream Cheese Blueberry Pancakes make an appearance on our table quite often. We are almost at the Fall break, but temperatures are not getting any better. We are still […]
These tasty, moist and beautiful Gluten-Free Banana Cocoa Muffins are absolutely amazing for breakfast, brunch or dessert. We were quite impressed by the gluten-free all-purpose flour and the way these muffins turned out. Yes, my family tried to eat gluten-free most of the time if […]
You either love matcha or despise it. I love matcha, aka green tea powder. One of my favorite ice creams is Matcha Ice Cream with Dark Chocolate.
We all know green tea powder is very healthy. It gives us energy without the anxiety, crash or jitters. Make us all younger as well as calms the mind and relaxes the body.
Not to mention that green tea powder is packed with antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals. I mean it is a powder house, so I do not have to add all the other matcha benefits.
When I made this ice cream, I had in mind healthy summer treat as well as matcha and chocolates caving satisfaction.
My family was blown away with the pleasant taste of this homemade ice cream, especially my husband who is a matcha enthusiast as much as I am.
I love the cross between mild sweetness and a slight bitterness from both matcha and dark chocolate.
Before glorious summer is over I genuinely wanted to share one more delightful ice cream. It is very simple, and all the ingredients accessible.
I use keto-friendly sweetener which is a sugar alternative if you are following a low-carb lifestyle. We were supplementing three types of sweeteners for the last year or so;
If you make Matcha Ice Cream with Dark Chocolate recipe or any other from my blog please tag me. Instagram: @sandraseasycooking using hashtags #sandraseasycooking. Thank you in advance!
Simple and easy green tea (matcha) ice cream. It is very delicious and perfect ice cream for hot summer days.
- 3 cups heavy whipped cream (700 g)
- 1 cups half & half (230 g)
- 2 tbsp matcha, green tea powder (12 g)
- 1 cup granulated sugar (I used keto-friendly sweetener) (200 g)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Pinch salt
- 1 cup dark chocolate chunks (or chips), you may use chocolate shreds as well (175 g)
- Dash of Matcha Powder
- Magic Shell Ice Cream Topping
- Freeze the ice cream container for at least one hour.
- Heat 1 cup of half & half with 2 tablespoons of green tea powder and sugar. Stir and simmer until everything is dissolved.
Use a fine strainer and drain matcha and sugar milk in the bowl. This is just in case if there are any leftover matcha lumps.
- Now to that add whipped cream, vanilla extract, and salt. Place the mixture to the fridge for about 30 minutes to up to one hour. The ice cream mixture should be cold before transferring it to the ice cream machine container.
- After the mixture is cold enough, mix it well and transfer to a frozen ice-cream machine container.
- Follow instructions of your ice cream maker; mine is an old fashioned ice cream maker so I use ice and ice cream salt.
- Allow it to churn for 30 minutes, turn off the machine, then stir in chocolate chunks, shaved chocolate or chocolate chips.
- Transfer ice cream to a freezer-safe container with a lid and freeze for a couple of hours before serving.
You may add any chocolate you prefer. Sometimes I use dark and sometimes milk chocolate.
I added additional time for freezing the container and ice cream before it gets completely done. Technically you would need about 40 minutes to finish it, but freezing the container is important to step to start your ice cream, chilling ingredients as well as freezing finished product.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Vollrath (47140) 4 oz. Stainless Steel Disher
- StarPack Long Scoop Ice Cream Freezer Storage Container - for Home Made Ice Cream, Freezer Containers, Meal Prep, Soup and Food Storage
- Matcha Green Tea Powder - Superior Culinary - USDA Organic From Japan -Natural Energy & Focus Booster Packed With Antioxidants. (Starter Bag - 30g (1.05oz))
- BAMBOOWORX Japanese Tea Set, Matcha Whisk (Chasen), Traditional Scoop (Chashaku), Tea Spoon, The Perfect Set to Prepare a Traditional Cup of Matcha.
- Nostalgia ICMP400WD Electric Wood Bucket Ice Cream Maker, 4-Quart
This post is sponsored by General Mills. All opinions are entirely my own. Brownies — a scrumptious, mouthwatering, enticing dessert that leaves all with nothing but a smile. The chocolaty goodness bestowed by this sweet treat is definitely a personal favorite in my family! Not […]
Strawberry Jello Summer Salad is undoubtedly an easy, fabulous and tasty recipe. We enjoy nothing but this incredibly simple and classic dessert all summer long. I heard that every good Southern lady should know how to properly make delicious jello salad. Well, I must say, […]
I know that all of you love Fluffy Pancakes, but Fluffy Cream Cheese Pancakes are even better.
My family went bananas over these. Yes, even I tried them because of YOLO! Well, the verdict is that I absolutely loved them. Then again, there is no pancake that I have not liked.
On the other thought, I made these “Keto” pancakes with almond flour, and it was not a pancake. In my humble opinion, it was cornbread hot cake? Perhapsâ¦ question mark, question mark.
Haha, it was really questionable in form of pancake. By the way, I do love cornbread, but with almond flour, it was just weird.
Anyhow, the good news is that these are not even close to cornbread. These are delicious, fluffy and super easy. I will have one more recipe for pancakes soonâ¦ meantime, please do enjoy these.
I will not drag this post because to be quite honest I have been under major writer block. I have so many recipes to share and nothing valuable or informative is coming out of me.
Definitely not the time to have a writer block because grilling season is coming and have amazing recipes for that.
Ahh! Hopefully, it will all come back to me. I just need to get inspired, ’cause my inspiration at the moment is down the toilet. So I apologize for a rather plain and boring post. At least this recipe is
Check my Amazon Store. As an Amazon Affiliate, I add items or products that I like and recommend.
- 2 cups All-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons Sugar or any other sweetener I used Swerve
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 Pinch Kosher Salt
- 2 large Eggs separated yolks, and egg whites
- 1 teaspoon Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 1/4 cup buttermilk
- 6 ounces cream cheese room temperature
- 2 tablespoons Unsalted butter melted
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Ghee or unsalted butter for the skillet
- Whisk together dry ingredients: all-purpose flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a medium bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together wet ingredients: egg yolks and the buttermilk. Add the cream cheese and mix until combined (the mixture will look broken). Stir in the melted butter and vanilla extract. Combine everything together by adding the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and stir to combine. I like use electric mixer to make these as smooth as possible
- Now, In another bowl, using electric mixer mix the egg whites with a splash of apple cider vinegar until soft peaks form, then gently fold into the pancake batter. This will make pancakes fluffy.
- Heat a cast-iron pan or a skillet over medium heat then brush with melted butter or ghee.
- Drop the batter into the pan by 1/3-1/4 cup, leaving space between each pancake. It's good to have measuring cup close and use it as a ladle.
- Cook until golden brown on the bottom and just starting to dry a bit on top, adjusting the heat as necessary so the pancakes do not get too dark about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Flip and cook until the reverse side is golden brown, 2 to 3 minutes. Transfer the finished pancakes to the baking sheet or a platter. You can keep warm in the oven until ready to serve.
- Serve with whatever you desire; fresh fruit, whipped cream, maple syrup or honey, jam, etc.
For the low carb you may use Almond flour. I must add that they do not taste like traditional pancakes, more like cornbread. However it is a great way to satisfy the cravings.