One more fantastic sandwich recipe. Well, I make these more than you would think, just because my family really love sandwiches, especially paired with soup.
For me, that’s like the easiest lunch or dinner. On the other hand, for the game night, these would most certainly serve its purpose.
Now that cooler weather is coming our way I love surprising my kids after school to hot sandwiches loaded with deli meat and cheese.
I used two types of buns, hamburger and slider buns. Either way, you cannot go wrong because they are equally delicious.
Slider buns are slightly smaller as well as softer, but if you have bigger eaters than I would certainly suggest good quality hamburger buns.
Now, Let get this easy recipe…
If you make these for you and your family, make sure to tag me on Instagram @ sandraseasycooking or Twitter @secooking and share a picture with me and my readers. Thank you!!!
Roast Beef Sliders
- 8 slider buns
- 3 tablespoons unsalted Butter
- 8-10 Roast Beef
- 1 cup Cheese 1/2 Cup shredded Sharp Cheddar & 1/2 cup Mozzarella
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1/8 teaspoon Chili Powder
- Toasted Sesame Seeds
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Separate bottom from the top of the buns, then place bottom buns on the bottom of your baking dish. You may line the baking pan with parchment paper for easier cleaning.
- Spread a thin layer of Butter first, then add 1/2 cup of cheese, sliced Roast beef and top it with other 1/2 cup of cheese.
- Place the bun tops on the top.
- Melt 2 more tablespoons of unsalted butter and drizzle on top of the buns.
- Sprinkle with seasoning; garlic, onion, chili, and sesame seeds.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the cheese is completely melted and the top of the buns looks a bit crunchy. Serve Immediately!
You can make these with roasted chicken, pepperoni, hard salami, etc. You can use mayo or mustard instead of the butter to spread. We just like it very much with a buttery taste.