Quick, easy, delicious and kids friendly food. Can you really ask for more?
The possibilities are almost endless. You can use cheeses like mozzarella, cheddar, swiss, etc. Same goes for deli cold cut meats; roast beef, ham, turkey or chicken.
You might want to go in different directions like adding leftover chicken breast or burger and make awesome sliders… But, today, I am showing you a really delicious idea for sandwiches that you and your family will most definitely love.
If you have any questions, or you make it, please leave the comment, I love your feedback.
If you make a recipe inspired by me @sandraseasycooking on Instagram ⬅please tag me and use➡ #sandraseasycooking
Easy English muffin baked sandwiches
- 1 tablespoon 14g BUTTER, melted
- 6 English Muffins
- Cream Cheese Softened
- Canadian BACON thick cut (6 slices/6 Oz/170g) / Or any other deli meat
- Smoked Provolone CHEESE 6 slices
- 1/2 tablespoon about 9g YELLOW MUSTARD
- Dry PARSLEY
- Melt butter in the microwave for 20-30 seconds.
- Brush the bottom of the 9x13 baking pan with a butter, just a little bit.
- Assemble the sandwiches.
- Add Yellow mustard to the leftover melted butter, and stir to combine.
- Brush on top of the English muffins.
- Preheat oven to 400F/200C and bake muffins for 8 to 10 minutes in preheated oven.
- Enjoy the sandwiches HOT, with perhaps salad on the side.