This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of the Minerva Dairy. All opinions are entirely my own. Grilled Cheese Bacon and Creamy Avocado Sandwich with sun-dried tomatoes was a burst of flavors. Can we all agree that grilled cheese sandwiches are the…
These Classic Patty Melt Sandwiches are so simple, mouthwatering, and extremely easy to make. It is probably one of my favorites just because I absolutely love the combination of beef patty, cheese, and caramelized onions. I mean, who would not love this?! It…
— Using Kingsford Hardwood Pellets
This post is sponsored by Kingsford. The opinion and text are mine.
Cooking a whole family meal on the grill is not only a time-saver but also a very delicious way to prepare food. On top of that, you can create fabulous memories with your loved ones. I am all about creating memories, particularly around food.
Well, in this post, I am sharing a tasty sandwich with you, a side dish that could be served as a summer salad as well, and a comforting dessert that just about anyone would admire.
I think that the best part of summertime is cooking food outdoor on your grill. Who agrees with me? There is no mistake that the food tastes so much more enjoyable when it comes directly from your grill to the plate.
I partnered with Kingsford Hardwood Pellets to share with you all these appetizing grilled recipes.
Kingsford Hardwood Pellets are made with all-natural, pure flavor hardwoods and absolutely no fillers, binders or preservatives, bringing out undoubtedly the best possible flavor.
You must try their pellets because it will fire up the flavor in any pellet grill — Classic, Cherrywood, Hickory, Signature, and Maple flavor. Furthermore, Kingsford Hardwood Pellets are proudly made in the USA.
For my weekend family meal, I used Kingsford Cherrywood — all-natural 100% cherry hardwood. Additionally, as I said, there are no fillers, so cherry’s fruity aroma adds a delicate smoke flavor to any protein or vegetable, and pairs perfectly with pork.
These all-natural Kingsford pellets are made with pure flavor hardwood to deliver a sweetly refined smoke you will absolutely love. Regardless, you can most certainly use Classic, Hickory, or Signature Pellets, but I wanted to stick to Cherrywood for this meal!
How to use Kingsford Hardwood Pellets:
Pour wood pellets into a storage container, also known as a hopper. The pellets are then fed into a cooking chamber by the electricity-powered auger. Then the wood pellets ignite, heating the cooking chamber where the air is brought in by fans, and your food gets infused with a real wood smoky flavor.
If you try any recipe from my Full Meal from the Grill, please tag me on Instagram @sandraseasycooking, using hashtag #sandraseasycooking. Thank you so much in advance for all your support!
For detailed instruction check my Instagram highlights
Recipes you might like:
Full Meal from the Grill Recipes:
pork loin in the marinade, cover and keep in the refrigerator for 6-8 hours;
make sure to turn it around at least once.
anything you want in your grill. Flavorful and strong. Wood pellets are poured
into a storage container also known as a hopper. The pellets are then fed into
a cooking chamber by an auger that is powered by electricity.
closed for 15 minutes.
lid between each turn, until pork loin is seared all around. Reduce heat to
300F. Cook until the meat reaches an internal temperature of 150F
Remove from the grill and let rest for 15 minutes. Slice in 1/2" thick
slices on top of a bed of greens, shredded lettuce, mixed song greens, or
The best summer Grilled Spicy Corn Salad with Honey–Lime Vinaigrette
spots, about 15 minutes. Let cool slightly, then cut kernels from cobs. Also,
grill serrano pepper until slightly charred. it is not necessarily must grill
peppers, but the flavor is better.
sliced cherry tomatoes, chile, and chopped cilantro to the vinaigrette and toss
to combine, season with salt and pepper.
marry. Just before serving add avocados and toss to coat.
The best summer Grilled Spicy Corn Salad with Honey–Lime Vinaigrette
Delicious and easy recipe for an amazing Grilled Skillet Blueberry Galette
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 4-1/2 oz., 9 tablespoons cold unsalted butter, cubed into 1/2-inch pieces
- 4 to 5 tablespoons ice-cold water
- 12 ounces blueberries (about 2 cups)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
- Zest of one lemon
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 beaten egg
- 1 tablespoon regular or coarse sugar
- In the bowl of a food processor, combine flour, salt, and sugar. Add butter,
and process until the mixture resembles coarse meal, 8 to 10 seconds.
- With the machine running, add ice water in a slow, steady stream through the
feed tube. Pulse until the dough begins to clump together in the bowl. Test by
squeezing a small amount of dough together: if it holds, you are good to go; if
it’s crumbly, add more ice-cold water, 1 tablespoon at a time.
- Turn out the dough onto a lightly floured surface and knead once or twice to
bring the dough into one mass.
- Pat the dough with your fingers and palms to form a disc about 3/4″ thick.
Wrap in plastic and transfer to the refrigerator. Allow it to rest and chill
for an hour.
Make a galette:
- Preheat grill to 300° Fahrenheit.
- Toss blueberries with lemon juice, lemon zest and sugar in a large bowl,
then add cornstarch
- Roll out dough on a lightly floured surface to a 10-12-inch round. You can also
divide and make a few smaller galettes.
- Place rolled out dough in the oven/grill safe skillet, let the edges drape
- Mound blueberries in center of the dough, leaving a 2" border. Fold
edges over, overlapping slightly. Brush dough with beaten egg and sprinkle with
- Bake galette until crust is dark golden brown and filling is bubbling, 45-50
minutes. Let cool before serving with vanilla ice cream.
I love a good sandwich, especially these amazingly delicious and super easy Bacon Eggs and Cheese Croissant Sandwiches. It is a comforting breakfast or you may eat it for brunch. Well, we prep it many times even for dinner. Wouldn’t you agree that sometimes breakfast…
I am a sandwich person, and I could eat a sandwich probably every single day. However, when it comes to ham, slow-cooked pork, swiss cheese, pickles, mustard pressed in the Cuban bread there is nothing better in this world. I love this Tasty Pressed Cuban Sandwich.…
When I look at this Meatball Marinara Sandwich or a Sub, I would just say “Hello, Gorgeous”
It looks absolutely mouthwatering and it tastes as you would expect, outstanding! My family loves a good sandwich and this one is one their favorite. I cannot run from the fact that we are just sandwich family.
With that being said, I worked really hard to perfect many to be lip-smacking delicious.
Most importantly, if you do not eat pork, you may use higher fat in beef. I just use pork because it keeps meatballs taste great, but you can totally omit and use more ground beef.
If you make this one please make sure tag me on instagram @sandraseasycooking and use hashtag #sandraseasycooking
Believe it or not, this helps me discover it and other could check it out as well. I always reshare on my stories your food creations using my recipes. Furthermore, thank you so much for all your support.
Meatball Marinara Sub
Serves 4 to 5, depending on the size of the meatballs.
- 1 pound Ground Beef 85/15 fat
- 1 pound Ground Pork
- 1/2 Medium Onion minced
- 3 cloves garlic finely minced
- 2 ounces grated Parmigiano-Reggiano grated
- 1/4 cup loosely packed fresh Parsley leaves minced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 3 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 large Egg Yolks
- 1/4 cup Plain Breadcrumbs
- 2 jars Marinara Sauce get good quality or make your own, recipe below.
Homemade Marinara Sauce:
- 2 cans 15 oz each of Skinless Tomatoes
- 1/2 tablespoon Italian herb blend
- 4 cloves of crushed and minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon Onion Powder
- Salt to taste
- 1 tablespoon EVOO
- Combine all the ingredients for meatballs and mix very well with your hands. If you do not like touching meat then use kitchen gloves. You can do this overnight and make them the next day.
Preheat the oven on 375 F (190C)
Make meatballs. Oil your hands, you can form them easily. I use about 2 tablespoons of the meat mixture and roll between my palms.
Place all the meatballs in the baking pan and bake for 20 minutes or until they are brown on all sides. You can also turn them few times to make sure they are getting that nice crunchy brown color on all sides.
- You do not have to oil the baking pan, extra fat from the meatballs will come out even though they are very low in fat, some of it will still come out.
- Once they are done, put them on the paper towel and cover either with the lid or extra paper towels.
- Add meatballs in the pot with Marinara Sauce, turn the heat on simmer and allow all the flavors to marry for about 15 minutes.
How to make Marinara Sauce
- Turn the heat to medium-high and combine all the ingredients, until heated through them turn the stove temperature down.
- Add about 1/3 cup of water and allow it to simmer for about 15 minutes with a lid on.
- Stir everything, then transfer to heat safe food processor or a blender.
Put it back in the pot and heat until bubbles, about 10 minutes or so. Turn off the heat, cover and wait until ready to be used. You do not have to add meatballs in the sauce, but they taste so much better if they simmer in the sauce for a bit.
Note If you do not eat pork omit, of course. You may use higher fat content in ground beef. Also, use more beef since you are omitting pork.
You may use any sub or sandwich bread that you prefer.
Products from Amazon.com
Every so often you just have to enjoy a delicious sandwich. I think there is undoubtedly nothing better than a French staple grilled cheese sandwich. Also, better known as Croque-Monsieur Sandwich. In translation, it means Gentlemen’s Crunch. My favourite way to eat a croque-madame is…
I just love this time of the year? Most of the typical households are glued to the tv when their favorite football team is playing and there is something else, which is FOOD, of course? Some people come to tailgate parties for the game and food, and some just for the excellent food. I love the atmosphere as much as I love a good game and delicious food. What do you love the most about…
Brunch Bagel Sandwich – egg, bacon, cheese, avocado and lettuce
KEEP CALM AND EAT BAGEL…
There are many ways to jazz up your bagel sandwich and I believe that this is one of them.
I love pian and simple cream cheese bagel, just like my whole family. We also have a love affair with lox and cream cheese bagel, but if you agree with me, this is one amazing idea, as well.
This is my fuel sandwich, but you probably already noticed it’s pretty heavy.
So let me explain, I eat one good meal a day which is perfect for my workout program so I burn it quickly, too and at the same time I am not hungry.
A month ago, I started with 16/8 Intermittent Fasting, so I allow myself to eat the calorie-loaded lunch and a pretty light dinner.
I do not eat at all, not even a snack, after 6 pm. I do not eat for 16 delightful hours, sometimes more.
However 16 hrs is precisely my ultimate goal, and I have 8 hours window where I squeeze two decent meals.
To be honest, I feel so much better when I naturally made that switch. I don’t overdo it with calories.
Well, I stop eating when I am full, so I don’t have to necessarily eat the whole sandwich or the whole plate of food, you know.
You got to have some necessary self-control. Anyways, like I said I feel tremendously better doing it this way.
Anyhow, I hope yall enjoy the Brunch Bagel Sandwich recipe. Please give feedback if you try it.
If you try this recipe or any other recipe from my blog please tag me on Instagram.
Make sure to tag me @sandraseasycooking using hashtag #sandrasasycooking I would love to see all your delicious creations and share with my readers as well. Thanks!!! <3
Easy and tasty dinner.
- 1 bagel
- 1 Omelette 2 Large Eggs, drizzle olive oil, a pinch of salt
- 3 slices Hickory Smoked Bacon
- 1 Slice Mozzarella or Provolone Cheese
- 1/2 tablespoon Whipped Cream Cheese
- 1/2 Avocado
- 2 Lettuce Leaves
- Make Omelette by mixing eggs, then drizzle a bit of olive oil in the skillet or a frying pan.
- Turn the heat to medium-high heat and just cook eggs. You can flip it but not necessarily.
- Cook for about 2 minutes.
- Place your bacon in the oven or air fryer and cook until crispy, 7-10 minutes.
- Put your sandwich together. You may use any bagel of your choice, lettuce, and cheese.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Disclaimer:This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Smithfield®. The opinion and text are my own. The best part of summer is spending time with your family and friends. I am a foodie if you could not tell that before. These Smoked…