I love a good sandwich, especially these amazingly delicious and super easy Bacon Eggs and Cheese Croissant Sandwiches. It is a comforting breakfast or you may eat it for brunch. Well, we prep it many times even for dinner. Wouldn’t you agree that sometimes breakfast […]
I am a sandwich person, and I could eat a sandwich probably every single day. However, when it comes to ham, slow-cooked pork, swiss cheese, pickles, mustard pressed in the Cuban bread there is nothing better in this world. I love this Tasty Pressed Cuban Sandwich. […]
When I look at this Meatball Marinara Sandwich or a Sub, I would just say “Hello, Gorgeous”
It looks absolutely mouthwatering and it tastes as you would expect, outstanding! My family loves a good sandwich and this one is one their favorite. I cannot run from the fact that we are just sandwich family.
With that being said, I worked really hard to perfect many to be lip-smacking delicious.
Most importantly, if you do not eat pork, you may use higher fat in beef. I just use pork because it keeps meatballs taste great, but you can totally omit and use more ground beef.
If you make this one please make sure tag me on instagram @sandraseasycooking and use hashtag #sandraseasycooking
Believe it or not, this helps me discover it and other could check it out as well. I always reshare on my stories your food creations using my recipes. Furthermore, thank you so much for all your support.
Meatball Marinara Sub
Serves 4 to 5, depending on the size of the meatballs.
- 1 pound Ground Beef 85/15 fat
- 1 pound Ground Pork
- 1/2 Medium Onion minced
- 3 cloves garlic finely minced
- 2 ounces grated Parmigiano-Reggiano grated
- 1/4 cup loosely packed fresh Parsley leaves minced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 3 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 large Egg Yolks
- 1/4 cup Plain Breadcrumbs
- 2 jars Marinara Sauce get good quality or make your own, recipe below.
Homemade Marinara Sauce:
- 2 cans 15 oz each of Skinless Tomatoes
- 1/2 tablespoon Italian herb blend
- 4 cloves of crushed and minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon Onion Powder
- Salt to taste
- 1 tablespoon EVOO
- Combine all the ingredients for meatballs and mix very well with your hands. If you do not like touching meat then use kitchen gloves. You can do this overnight and make them the next day.
Preheat the oven on 375 F (190C)
Make meatballs. Oil your hands, you can form them easily. I use about 2 tablespoons of the meat mixture and roll between my palms.
Place all the meatballs in the baking pan and bake for 20 minutes or until they are brown on all sides. You can also turn them few times to make sure they are getting that nice crunchy brown color on all sides.
- You do not have to oil the baking pan, extra fat from the meatballs will come out even though they are very low in fat, some of it will still come out.
- Once they are done, put them on the paper towel and cover either with the lid or extra paper towels.
- Add meatballs in the pot with Marinara Sauce, turn the heat on simmer and allow all the flavors to marry for about 15 minutes.
How to make Marinara Sauce
- Turn the heat to medium-high and combine all the ingredients, until heated through them turn the stove temperature down.
- Add about 1/3 cup of water and allow it to simmer for about 15 minutes with a lid on.
- Stir everything, then transfer to heat safe food processor or a blender.
Put it back in the pot and heat until bubbles, about 10 minutes or so. Turn off the heat, cover and wait until ready to be used. You do not have to add meatballs in the sauce, but they taste so much better if they simmer in the sauce for a bit.
Note If you do not eat pork omit, of course. You may use higher fat content in ground beef. Also, use more beef since you are omitting pork.
You may use any sub or sandwich bread that you prefer.
Every so often you just have to enjoy a delicious sandwich. I think there is undoubtedly nothing better than a French staple grilled cheese sandwich. Also, better known as Croque-Monsieur Sandwich. In translation, it means Gentlemen’s Crunch. My favorite way to eat a croque-madame is […]
I just love this time of the year? Most of the typical households are glued to the tv when their favorite football team is playing and there is something else, which is FOOD, of course? Some people come to tailgate parties for the game and food, and some just for the excellent food. I love the atmosphere as much as I love a good game and delicious food. What do you love the most about […]
Brunch Bagel Sandwich – egg, bacon, cheese, avocado and lettuce
KEEP CALM AND EAT BAGEL…
There are many ways to jazz up your bagel sandwich and I believe that this is one of them.
I love pian and simple cream cheese bagel, just like my whole family. We also have a love affair with lox and cream cheese bagel, but if you agree with me, this is one amazing idea, as well.
This is my fuel sandwich, but you probably already noticed it’s pretty heavy.
So let me explain, I eat one good meal a day which is perfect for my workout program so I burn it quickly, too and at the same time I am not hungry.
A month ago, I started with 16/8 Intermittent Fasting, so I allow myself to eat the calorie-loaded lunch and a pretty light dinner.
I do not eat at all, not even a snack, after 6 pm. I do not eat for 16 delightful hours, sometimes more.
However 16 hrs is precisely my ultimate goal, and I have 8 hours window where I squeeze two decent meals.
To be honest, I feel so much better when I naturally made that switch. I don’t overdo it with calories.
Well, I stop eating when I am full, so I don’t have to necessarily eat the whole sandwich or the whole plate of food, you know.
You got to have some necessary self-control. Anyways, like I said I feel tremendously better doing it this way.
Anyhow, I hope yall enjoy the Brunch Bagel Sandwich recipe. Please give feedback if you try it.
If you try this recipe or any other recipe from my blog please tag me on Instagram.
Make sure to tag me @sandraseasycooking using hashtag #sandrasasycooking I would love to see all your delicious creations and share with my readers as well. Thanks!!! <3
Easy and tasty dinner.
- 1 bagel
- 1 Omelette 2 Large Eggs, drizzle olive oil, a pinch of salt
- 3 slices Hickory Smoked Bacon
- 1 Slice Mozzarella or Provolone Cheese
- 1/2 tablespoon Whipped Cream Cheese
- 1/2 Avocado
- 2 Lettuce Leaves
- Make Omelette by mixing eggs, then drizzle a bit of olive oil in the skillet or a frying pan.
- Turn the heat to medium-high heat and just cook eggs. You can flip it but not necessarily.
- Cook for about 2 minutes.
- Place your bacon in the oven or air fryer and cook until crispy, 7-10 minutes.
- Put your sandwich together. You may use any bagel of your choice, lettuce, and cheese.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Disclaimer:This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Smithfield®. The opinion and text are my own. The best part of summer is spending time with your family and friends. I am a foodie if you could not tell that before. These Smoked […]
Turmeric Egg Salad on a nest of Arugula or Rocket with seven seeds and multigrain bread is amazing.
I served this tasty salad with a delicious kumato slices, lightly seasoned with sea salt.
This was such a perfect lunch. If you never tried egg salad with tartar sauce, then you will love it. Of course, if you actually like the taste of tartar.
It is definitely not your classic egg salad, but very delicious indeed. You can eat it with pretty much any bread; pita bread, toast, on crackers, etc.
My daughter, Anna, and I love making it quite often. From time to time we would add some tuna from the pouch because it tastes fantastic.
If you never tried adding tuna in your egg salad then you are really missing out. However, we are talking about this egg salad so please make it.
Also, if you are on a low carb diet, I would suggest making my chaffles or serve them in the lettuce cups.
I am leaving the links below. Those are really phenomenal options if you are not eating bread, doing a low carb diet such as keto.
If you try this Turmeric Egg Salad recipe or any other recipes please tag me @sandraseasycooking on Instagram using hashtag #sandraseasycooking… and Happy Cooking!
Turmeric Egg Salad on a nest of Arugula or Rocket with seven seeds and multigrain bread.
- 4 hard-boiled eggs peeled
- 1/3 cup Tartar sauce
- 1 tbsp. Mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp. Mustard
- 1/2 stalk of Celery minced (about 1/3 cup)
- 1/2 Red Bell Pepper diced
- 2 tbsp. Green Onions chopped
- 2 diced Kosher Pickles, small "cocktail" pickles are the best.
- Arugula or any other greens on hand
- Any bread on hand, but lettuce wraps would work.
- 1/4 tsp. Salt or to taste
- 1/4 tsp. Ground Black Pepper
- 1/4 tsp. Paprika or Chili powder
- 1 tsp. Turmeric
- Roughly chop hard-boiled eggs and transfer to a medium bowl. Mash slightly with a fork to break up the yolks.
- Add celery, pepper, kosher pickles and green onions, then add seasoning. Mix until evenly combined.
- Add Tartar sauce, mayonnaise, and mustard, then mix again.
- Slice bread in half lengthwise and divide egg salad between bottom bread halves. If the bread is already sliced than just add egg salad one side, top it with any greens, arugula, baby spinach, lettuce, spring mixed greens, etc.
- Refrigerate unused Egg salad.
I love adding unusual things to traditional meals, like egg salad. I know that tartar sauce and turmeric are not traditionally added to egg salads, but it works perfectly together. Also, turmeric gives this wonderful yellow color.
YOU DO NOT have to add it if you don't want to. As for mustard, if you like Dijon mustard or Whole grain mustard, please use what you like or have. I used Olive Oil Mayo and Yellow Mustard. That is what we use and like.
How to boil eggs:
- Place eggs in a saucepan. Cover them with cold water by 2-3 inches. Cover pan with a lid and bring water to a rolling boil over high heat.
- Boil for 6 to 7 minutes on medium-high heat for perfect boiled eggs.
- Turn off the burner, and take the boiling water out of the saucepan and replace it with cold water.
- I replace it a few times or add ice to help out. Allow the eggs to be the cold water for about 10 minutes.
- Crack each egg and drop in the cold water, then start peeling one by one.
- You can boil eggs a night before and keep them in the fridge. Eggs salad turned out the best when the eggs are cold.
I make quite a lot of sliders. Different types of sliders just to experiment. These ham and cheese skillet sliders are absolutely amazing. I must say, they are always a hit in my house. We serve them for birthdays, sporting parties like Superbowl or Olympics. […]