This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of the Minerva Dairy. All opinions are entirely my own. Buffalo Chicken Meatballs in a buttery sauce are so addictive, delicious, and easy to make. I partnered with Minerva Dairy to show you how I…
Tag: PARTY FOOD
Saving the Day with Danone® Products at Publix! This post is sponsored by Danone North America. The opinions and text are all mine. A Waffle Breakfast Board would not be complete without the signature sides of luscious fruits, yogurt, homemade granola, and jam. My family…
Extremely tasty, warm and comforting recipe for Cheese Stuffed Dinner Rolls. You will love these soft, garlicky and cheesy bread bombs.
If you love soft dinner rolls than you will adore these beauties with cheese, brushed with butter, garlic and herbs.
From time to time my kids would request with the addition of pepperoni or make them like pizza rolls.
What can I say? I just love making them happy.
Basically this is my all-purpose dough. I have tested so many baked goodies using this dough that I can’t even tell you.
We are talking from savoury rolls, pizza, pizza rolls, different types of twist bread and so forth.
As we are all aware that I am not some kind of amazing cake baker, but when it comes to baked goodies I fully stand by my recipes made with dough. Proudly!
Well, my husband and daughter devoured this tray of rolls while watching football. I mean those two love anything carblicious as well as with cheese.
They kept dipping in the delicious marinara sauce. While I almost cried watching them, because following a low carb lifestyle sometimes sucks.
Especially when you not only love carbs but make them all the freaking time.
However, in my opinion, it is all in moderation as well as balance.
Anyhow, I have been making these for years. Also, I enjoyed them many time myself so that’s why I fully recommend making these fluffy rolls.
Hey, if you get inspired and make this quick and easy Cheese Stuffed Dinner Rolls, please tag me on Instagram.
@sandraseasycooking with hashtag #sandraseasycooking. I would love to see all your tasty creations. Thank you so much in advance!
RECIPES YOU MIGHT LIKE:
Tasty, warm and easy recipe for Cheese Stuffed Dinner Rolls
- 5 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 pack active dry yeast
- 1/2 tablespoon sugar
- 1 1/2 cup of whole milk
- 2 tablespoons melted unsalted butter
- 1 pack mozzarella string cheese cut into 2-inch cylinders
- 1/2 package cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/4 cup garlic and herb butter for brushing
- Or use unsalted butter with 1 teaspoon garlic powder + 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- In the bowl of a stand mixer combine the flour and salt, mix it, then add dried yeast and sugar.
- Add melted butter, and warm to touch milk. Start kneading at medium speed until the dough is formed and pulling away from the side of the bowl.
- Cover and allow the dough to rise for about 60 minutes, but you can let it rise to up to 3 hours.
- Remove the dough from the bowl and place it on a countertop or any work area such as a clean cutting board.
- Divide the dough in half then into quarters. Divide each quarter into 8 equal size balls.
- Stretch each bowl and add a generous amount of room temperature cream cheese and about 1/2 stick of sliced string cheese.
- Pull the dough around the cheese to form a ball then pinch the dough tightly so that the cheese doesn’t melt out during baking.
- Place the rolls on a parchment-lined baking pan or non-stick pan and make sure they are about 1/2 inch apart. Cover and let rise for about 30 additional minutes. Brush with melted garlic and herbs butter, or you could make your own (step 10.)
- Bake in a preheated 375-degree oven for 20-25 minutes or until golden.
- Melt more garlic and herb butter, or you may add one teaspoon of garlic powder, 1 tablespoon of dried parsley to melted unsalted butter and brush on these golden rolls as soon as they are out of the oven.
- If you are planning to serve them later, just reheat it for 30 seconds and serve.
You may use other cheese such as Mild Cheddar, Cheese Cubes, Swiss, Provolone, etc.
You do not have to use cream cheese, but my family loves it so much so that's why I add to my rolls.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Wildone Baking Sheet with Silicone Mat Set, Set of 4 (2 Sheets + 2 Mats), Wildone Stainless Steel Cookie Sheet Baking Pan with Silicone Mat, Size 16 x 12 x 1 inch, Non Toxic & Heavy Duty & Easy Clean
- Oven Safe, Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Baking Rack & Cooling Rack, 10 x 15 inches Fits Jelly Roll Pan
- Juvale Parchment Paper Sheets - 200-Count Precut Unbleached Parchment Paper for Baking, Half Sheet Pans, Non-Stick Baking Sheet Paper, Brown, 12 x 16 Inches
- AmazonBasics Silicone Baking Mat Sheet, Set of 2
- TeamFar Baking Sheet with Rack Set, Stainless Steel Cookie Sheet Baking Pans with Cooling Rack, Non Toxic & Healthy, Rust Free & Heavy Duty, Mirror Finish & Easy Clean, Dishwasher Safe - 6 Pieces
- Rolling Pins for Baking Combo, Pastry Mat Kit With Chopper/Scraper and Basting Brush, Large 19x23 Inch Reusable Silicone Non-Slip Non-Stick Mat With Fondant/ Dough Measurements/Dough Roller Baking Set
Pepperoni and Burrata Pizza with Pesto makes an amazing dinner idea as well as party food. It is simple, tasty and so easy. Pizza is my life-saviour, literally and figurately. It is such a fantastic, cheap and satisfying way to feed your whole family. I…
Smoked Salmon Goat Cheese Appetizers are perfect bites to serve over joyous holidays. However, in my humble opinion, these are divine perfection all year round. Sometimes, instead of these rather gourmet crackers, I would serve it with toasted bruschetta. It is just so fancy, yet…
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Cacique®. All opinions are entirely my own.
Chorizo Chili Tater Tots Casserole is one amazing dish to serve any time of the year, especially during parties.
Whether you are showing how to pull together the ultimate Game Night spread or perhaps presenting a tailgating must-have, the possibilities are truly endless.
Well, I partnered with Cacique® to create this easy dish using their fantastic and quite tasty Fully Cooked Chorizos.
Which is made with authentically seasoned premium pork shoulder and ready to eat in just minutes with zero mess.
So, when it comes to game night, Chorizo Chili Tater Tots Casserole is one dish that we undeniably enjoy.
To be honest, it takes just a few convenient, delicious and authentic ingredients to create this amazingly appetizing casserole for your family and friends.
That being said, game night or not this could be one phenomenal weeknight dinner put together in no time.
To round out my tasty spread, I served crunchy corn chips with Cacique® Jalapeño Queso Dip.
That’s alongside my Chorizo Chili Tater Tots Casserole. That was extremely delightful, to say the least.
I finished the dish with a drizzle of Cacique® Spicy Jalapeno sour cream.
Cacique® Fully Cooked Chorizo is a great go-to when you want to pull together a quick, delicious and authentic Mexican meals.
In addition, not only is it made with premium ingredients, but it also has no additives and nothing artificial.
Therefore, pick some up and make this Tater Tots Casserole or get creative with it and let me know what you whip up!
Cacique® Fully Cooked Chorizos are Available in Four Delicious Varieties;
Premium Pork Shoulder, Chorizo with Eggs, Chorizo with Bacon & Potato and Chorizo with Queso.
How to Enjoy:
In short, simply heat in the microwave, oven or stovetop for as few as 3–4 minutes and enjoy.
In addition, from breakfast during the morning rushes to taco night to game day.
Cacique® Fully Cooked Chorizos are the perfect filling – or delicious all on their own!
Most importantly, use anywhere you would typically enjoy chorizo. Whether adding protein to tacos, or stuffing burritos.
Maybe enchiladas or even serving a dip for tortilla chips.
If you try Chorizo Chili Tater Tots Casserole or any other recipe from my blog, please tag me on Instagram. @sandraseasycooking #sandraseasycooking
- 2 packs Cacique® Fully Cooked Chorizos
- 16 oz Chili Beans
- 10 oz Cacique® Queso Fresco Cheese
- 2 cups Tater Tots
- Mexican Style Sour Cream, Cilantro Lime
- Chopped Parsley or Cilantro
- Heat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Follow the instructions on the back of the Cacique® Fully Cooked Chorizos; Heat in the oven-safe dish or pan. I used a Dutch oven with a fitted lid.
- After you heat the chorizo add chili beans and mix it well to combine.
- Crumble cheese on the top, then in one layer place tater tots next to each other.
- Slightly press potatoes down, cover the dish with the lid and bake for 15 minutes in the preheated oven.
- After 15 minutes, remove the lid and turn the oven broiler on medium temperature.
- Bake casserole under the broiler for an additional 5 minutes or until potatoes are crunchy and the casserole is bubbling. Make sure to stand by so it does not burn.
- Garnish with an equal drizzle of Mexican Sour Cream and chopped parsley or cilantro.
These Tasty Labor Day Recipes that I have picked for you guys are easy, delicious, affordable and approachable. You can make them any time you want not just over Labor Day and 4th of July, or any other holiday. If you are like my family…
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of the National Peanut Board. All opinions are entirely my own. Peanut Butter Cream Cheese Dip is one outstanding sweet treat for all ages. It requires just a bit of your time to make it…
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of the Minerva Dairy. All opinions are entirely my own.
If you want to churn your recipe up to the next level, I encourage you to use Minerva tasty butter to make my Caramelized Onion Tart.
My family sincerely loved this caramelized onion tart with delicious creme fraiche.
As one would expect, we made many delicious and easy dishes using Minerva Dairy Butter;
Such as silky, soft and creamy scrambled eggs, sauteed Lyonnaise Potatoes, which I will share a recipe soon with you all, rich and lush spinach, and so forth.
However, so far this tart has been such a genuine masterpiece. I absolutely love serving it with lemon chicken or my famous pork schnitzels.
Therefore, I would not only recommend this butter for sauteing but for baking and just spreading on your morning toast as well. This butter is a real jam. Lusciously delicious! Best butter that you will ever put in your mouth.
Minerva Dairy, America’s oldest family-owned creamery, just re-vamped their brand and packaging this year in honor of their 125th anniversary. I partnered with them to celebrate this special anniversary.
125th Birthday? Wow! Can you even imagine? Alright folks, let’s churn this thing up.
I brainstormed quite a few recipes using this amazing butter as they sent me three kinds; unsalted, sea salt and with garlic and herbs.
Don’t you just love butter with 85% butterfat and high-quality? You cannot possibly ask for more.
Also, its made by 6 generations of Butter Makers and made from pasture-raised cow milk. Again, yes, indeed they are America’s oldest family-owned creamery. That is why this butter is creamy heaven.
It also reminds me of my childhood, and I will tell you a tiny fact about me. One of my absolute favorite treats growing up was butter and a drizzle of pure homemade honey from my neighbors.
I would enjoy this every single day either after school or on weekends when I played all day outside. Till this day, not even one decadent dessert would replace a freshly baked bread with butter and a drizzle of honey.
Those memories I treasure and cherish and on occasion celebrate by eating my favorite treats.
If you want to churn your recipe up to the next level, I encourage you to use Minerva tasty butter to make my Caramelized Onion Tart recipe. It’s easy, tasty and a perfect appetizer for entertaining.
- 2 Sheets Puff Pastry
- 2 pounds Onions, sliced into thicker rings, preferably Vidalia Onions
- 3 tablespoons Minerva Dairy Unsalted Butter
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- 2 Springs of Fresh Thyme, plus for garnish
- 4 tablespoons Creme Fraiche
- Melt the butter, then add oil in a large skillet. Add thick onion slices and turn the heat to medium. stir to coat for a bit and do not touch it until you see the onion changing color from the bottom. You can check by flipping one or two after 5 to 7 minutes.
- This is the beginning of caramelization. I do not add sugar, but I use sweet yellow onions which will give you an excellent caramelization of onions.
- Now, add the thyme, salt, and ground black pepper to the skillet and stir. Turn the heat to medium-low heat until the onions are completely translucent and caramelized. It will take around 30 to 40 minutes depending on your stove, skillet, etc. Remove from heat and allow to cool slightly.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit (190C)
- Thaw your frozen puff pastry, preferably in the fridge, overnight.
- Unfold your pastry only when fully thawed.
- Flour your work surface and your rolling pin. Use restraint with your rolling pin and just slightly roll. Use a fork and make small punching holes all around the bottom of the puff pastry.
- Add Creme Fraiche on the top of the pastry then slightly fold ends of the pastry, as shown on the pic. If you do not have Creme Fraiche, check notes below.
- As you see on step by step instructions make sure the pastry has four edges in order to hold the onions. You may make it as traditionally rectangular or bake in the circular baking tart pan.
- Bake between 15 and 17 minutes, depending on your oven. The pastry needs to be golden.
- Take it out and allow it to cool down for a minute or two before slicing.
Easy Creme Fraiche Substitute:
- Mix 1 cup heavy cream and 1/4 cup whole milk sour cream together.
- I like mixing it n the jar or a container with a fitted lid, but you can pour the mixture into a jar as well, cover and let stand in a warm place for about 8 hours.
- Then stir and refrigerate for 24 hours before serving.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
I have been playing with some really easy recipes lately just like this tasty creamy spinach puff pastry. I don’t think that we need to spend hours in the kitchen unless it is Thanksgiving, of course. However, even then I do not cook all day.…