Who doesn’t like cheesecake- its sweet, delicious, lushes, and one of my family’s favorite desserts. We had it once a week. It was a family tradition, I think, just like when we make sushi on Friday or grab a pizza on Saturday. However, when we read more
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of PB2 Foods. All opinions are entirely my own. No Bake Sweet Fruit Pizza recipes are slices of heaven. I say recipes because there are many options to create an incredible sweet pizza. They are read more
— Using Kingsford Hardwood Pellets
This post is sponsored by Kingsford. The opinion and text are mine.
Cooking a whole family meal on the grill is not only a time-saver but also a very delicious way to prepare food. On top of that, you can create fabulous memories with your loved ones. I am all about creating memories, particularly around food.
Well, in this post, I am sharing a tasty sandwich with you, a side dish that could be served as a summer salad as well, and a comforting dessert that just about anyone would admire.
I think that the best part of summertime is cooking food outdoor on your grill. Who agrees with me? There is no mistake that the food tastes so much more enjoyable when it comes directly from your grill to the plate.
I partnered with Kingsford Hardwood Pellets to share with you all these appetizing grilled recipes.
Kingsford Hardwood Pellets are made with all-natural, pure flavor hardwoods and absolutely no fillers, binders or preservatives, bringing out undoubtedly the best possible flavor.
You must try their pellets because it will fire up the flavor in any pellet grill — Classic, Cherrywood, Hickory, Signature, and Maple flavor. Furthermore, Kingsford Hardwood Pellets are proudly made in the USA.
For my weekend family meal, I used Kingsford Cherrywood — all-natural 100% cherry hardwood. Additionally, as I said, there are no fillers, so cherry’s fruity aroma adds a delicate smoke flavor to any protein or vegetable, and pairs perfectly with pork.
These all-natural Kingsford pellets are made with pure flavor hardwood to deliver a sweetly refined smoke you will absolutely love. Regardless, you can most certainly use Classic, Hickory, or Signature Pellets, but I wanted to stick to Cherrywood for this meal!
How to use Kingsford Hardwood Pellets:
Pour wood pellets into a storage container, also known as a hopper. The pellets are then fed into a cooking chamber by the electricity-powered auger. Then the wood pellets ignite, heating the cooking chamber where the air is brought in by fans, and your food gets infused with a real wood smoky flavor.
If you try any recipe from my Full Meal from the Grill, please tag me on Instagram @sandraseasycooking, using hashtag #sandraseasycooking. Thank you so much in advance for all your support!
For detailed instruction check my Instagram highlights
Recipes you might like:
Full Meal from the Grill Recipes:
pork loin in the marinade, cover and keep in the refrigerator for 6-8 hours;
make sure to turn it around at least once.
anything you want in your grill. Flavorful and strong. Wood pellets are poured
into a storage container also known as a hopper. The pellets are then fed into
a cooking chamber by an auger that is powered by electricity.
closed for 15 minutes.
lid between each turn, until pork loin is seared all around. Reduce heat to
300F. Cook until the meat reaches an internal temperature of 150F
Remove from the grill and let rest for 15 minutes. Slice in 1/2" thick
slices on top of a bed of greens, shredded lettuce, mixed song greens, or
The best summer Grilled Spicy Corn Salad with Honey–Lime Vinaigrette
spots, about 15 minutes. Let cool slightly, then cut kernels from cobs. Also,
grill serrano pepper until slightly charred. it is not necessarily must grill
peppers, but the flavor is better.
sliced cherry tomatoes, chile, and chopped cilantro to the vinaigrette and toss
to combine, season with salt and pepper.
marry. Just before serving add avocados and toss to coat.
The best summer Grilled Spicy Corn Salad with Honey–Lime Vinaigrette
Delicious and easy recipe for an amazing Grilled Skillet Blueberry Galette
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 4-1/2 oz., 9 tablespoons cold unsalted butter, cubed into 1/2-inch pieces
- 4 to 5 tablespoons ice-cold water
- 12 ounces blueberries (about 2 cups)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
- Zest of one lemon
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 beaten egg
- 1 tablespoon regular or coarse sugar
- In the bowl of a food processor, combine flour, salt, and sugar. Add butter,
and process until the mixture resembles coarse meal, 8 to 10 seconds.
- With the machine running, add ice water in a slow, steady stream through the
feed tube. Pulse until the dough begins to clump together in the bowl. Test by
squeezing a small amount of dough together: if it holds, you are good to go; if
it’s crumbly, add more ice-cold water, 1 tablespoon at a time.
- Turn out the dough onto a lightly floured surface and knead once or twice to
bring the dough into one mass.
- Pat the dough with your fingers and palms to form a disc about 3/4″ thick.
Wrap in plastic and transfer to the refrigerator. Allow it to rest and chill
for an hour.
Make a galette:
- Preheat grill to 300° Fahrenheit.
- Toss blueberries with lemon juice, lemon zest and sugar in a large bowl,
then add cornstarch
- Roll out dough on a lightly floured surface to a 10-12-inch round. You can also
divide and make a few smaller galettes.
- Place rolled out dough in the oven/grill safe skillet, let the edges drape
- Mound blueberries in center of the dough, leaving a 2" border. Fold
edges over, overlapping slightly. Brush dough with beaten egg and sprinkle with
- Bake galette until crust is dark golden brown and filling is bubbling, 45-50
minutes. Let cool before serving with vanilla ice cream.
Nutella is an absolute favourite in my family, so I thought making Nutella Rolls would be appropriate as well as appreciated. I cannot say they are not. My family honestly licked two trays clean and asked for more. These rolls are soft, sweet, fluffy and read more
Pineapple and Coconut Sheet Cake with a tasty frosting topped with toasted coconut flakes is a wonderfully rich cake, best if made one day ahead. If your family is anything like mine, we have to have something sweet after dinner. I am not a big read more
The first time I tried Easy S’mores, Sweet Pizza, I knew that I would love it. It is sweet, delicious, chocolaty, and most definitely a crowd-pleaser.
So, it all started when my son’s girlfriend brought home a similar sweet pizza from our local pizzeria.
Then, I said, I could most definitely make a much better s’ mores pizza and as you see I did.
No, there is no healthy written in any bite that you take, but there is always pure bliss and satisfaction. Trust me on that one.
While many recipes use graham crackers for the crust I went a step further and made my crust from sugar cookies.
Yes, you can use store-bought sugar cookies that you find in your refrigerated section. However, you could make your own as well.
I included a recipe of my homemade sugar cookies in the recipe card just in case.
Anyhow, this one was such a treat. Well, a treat that I am not making often, but is so good every once in a while. If you never tried chocolate graham crackers then you are missing a lot.
They are simply fantastic especially in this Easy S’mores Sweet Pizza. We absolutely loved it!
My kids, as well as my husband, loved it so much that I had to make it the next day again.
Not to brag or anything, I am not much of a cake baker, but some desserts just click with me.
Hey, if you get inspired and make this tasty and Easy S’mores Sweet Pizza, please tag me on Instagram.
@sandraseasycooking with hashtag #sandraseasycooking. Thank you so much in advance!
Sweet Recipes You Might Like:
Easy S'mores Sweet Pizza is super simple yet so delicious.
- 1 package Pillsbury refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips
- 1 cup graham crackers, broken in pieces ( I used chocolate)
- 1-2 cups marshmallows (miniature, regular size, or homemade)
- Spread the softened cookie dough into a lightly greased pizza pan or use a silicone mat, flattening it to the edges. Note that the dough will rise a bit while baking like any cookie dough. Baking sheet 12.5 x 9.5 x 1 inch but you could go smaller, although the cookie crust will be thicker. Whatever you prefer.
- Press handful of chocolate chips into the dough, about 1/2 cup, use more if you wish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 7 minutes until it just begins to brown.
- Remove the cookie from the oven and sprinkle the top with the chocolate chips, graham crackers and marshmallows. Recipe for homemade marshmallows
- Return the cookie to the oven for an additional 8 minutes until crust is brown and chips and marshmallows are almost melted.
- Allow cooling slightly before serving. Garnish with more chocolate chips and marshmallows, if desired.
Homemade Sugar Cookies (Makes 2 smaller pizzas)
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar (Usually you would use 1 cup of sugar, but we are using it for as a crust so I used a bit less)
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon milk
- Sift together flour, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- Place butter and sugar in a large bowl of an electric stand mixer and beat until light in colour.
- Add egg and milk and beat to combine. Put mixer on low speed, gradually add flour, and beat until mixture pulls away from the side of the bowl.
- Divide the dough in half, wrap in waxed paper, and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Remove 1 wrapped pack of dough from refrigerator at a time.
- Use two parchment papers, plastic wrap or wax paper to roll out dough much easier. This way you do not have to use additional flour or powder sugar to roll out and also it does not stick.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Silicone Baking Mats - Non Stick Sheet Mat - Large BPA Free Professional Grade Liner Sheets - Perfect Bakeware for Making Cookies Macarons, Bread and Pastry (2)
- Bakeware Set -Premium Nonstick Baking Pans -Set of 5- Includes a Pie Pan, Square Cake Pan, Baking Pan, Bread Pan, Cup Cake Pan with Blue Silicone Hnadles By Intriom
- TeamFar Baking Sheet with Rack Set, Stainless Steel Cookie Sheet Baking Pans with Cooling Rack, Non Toxic & Healthy, Rust Free & Heavy Duty, Mirror Finish & Easy Clean, Dishwasher Safe - 6 Pieces
- Rolling Pins for Baking Combo, Pastry Mat Kit With Chopper/Scraper and Basting Brush, Large 19x23 Inch Reusable Silicone Non-Slip Non-Stick Mat With Fondant/ Dough Measurements/Dough Roller Baking Set
- Truvia Baking Blend Sweetener, 24 Ounce - 8 per case.
- Silicone Spatula Set - 6 Piece Non-Stick Rubber Spatula Set with Stainless Steel Core - Heat-Resistant Spatula Kitchen Utensils Set for Cooking, Baking and Mixing - Red
- Oven Safe, Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Baking Rack & Cooling Rack, 10 x 15 inches Fits Jelly Roll Pan
Jellied Cranberry Sauce is not something that I was eating my whole life. My kids did have this sauce every Thanksgiving, for instance. My husband and I learned to enjoy it. It is one of those dishes that both of us have not grown up read more
Baked Sweet Potatoes are one of my favorite Autumn treats. It warms your heart and soul, and the pleasant aroma is just enchanting. I did not grow up with sweet potatoes. The first time I tried sweet potatoes I was 18 or 19 years old. read more
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of HolidayBaking at Publix. All opinions are entirely my own.
French Toast Casserole is most definitely a staple food to bake during the joyous holiday season at my house.
We use so many amazingly appetizing toppings, and truly love them all. This is such a versatile and satisfying breakfast or brunch dish, which I adore the most.
To be completely clear, we arealways looking forward to a Thanksgiving or Christmas family brunch all yearlong. It might sound a bit strange, but we talk about it often during ourSunday family meals.
As much as we agree and strenuously disagree about foolish things, food brings us together. The saying could not be truer, food does unite people in the most delicious way.
We create beautiful, sweet memories during holidays, especially over a tasty and warm dinner.
We all know that the holidays can be the busiest and stressful time of the year, but it doesn’t have to be.
For example, the exclusive Publix Holiday Baking promotion makes it so very easy to bake all of my personal favorites during the holiday season.
Don’t forget to check your local Publix between November 9 and November 22 for savings on a variety of products featured in the Holiday Baking promotion!
Much like in my house, you can actually make baking around the festive holidays a fun family event.
Holiday Baking promotion! Much like in my house, you can actually make baking around the festive holidays a fun family event. Thanks to the Publix Holiday Baking event, I can get everything I need… ON SALE
I can always count on Publix,especially during the holidays. The quality of ingredients is constantly onpoint.
That being said, I picked up Nestlé® Coffee-mate® Creamer to serve with the morning coffee. Also, typical groceries such as eggs, milk, bread, Pyure® Organic Stevia, and Blackberry Patch Syrup to make my delicious French Toast Casserole.
Anna, my lovely daughter, and I prepped this casserole the night before for the easiest brunch ever.
My husband made coffee while the casserole was baking. Daniel, my youngest, set up the table, which was enormously helpful, of course.
The deliciously warm aroma from the kitchen wrapped our heart and soul with joy. We could not wait to dig in and share this yummy meal.
We all heartily wished my oldest boy, Aleks, and his girlfriend was home from college to enjoy our weekend tradition. That is mainly why I am looking forward to Thanksgiving because my ducklings are all home and with me.
Some of the deals I scored at Publix during the event are:
- $4.49 Blackberry Patch Syrup (8–12-oz your choice)
- $2 off any 1 Pyure Organic Stevia (any size)
- $1 off any 2 Nestlé Coffee-mate Creamer (16-oz) (refrigerated) or Nestlé natural bliss creamer (16-oz) (refrigerated) (mix or match)
If you make this tasty and unbelievably easy French Toast Casserole, please tag me on Instagram. @sandraseasycooking.
An easy and tasty way to enjoy stress-free holidays.
- 1 loaf French or other crusty bread 14-16 ounces, day or three-day-old bread
- 8 large eggs
- 240 ml (8oz) heavy whipped cream
- 240 ml (8oz) whole milk
- 65g (1/2 cup) Pyure Organic Stevia= 1 cup of sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Dash salt
- 1 teaspoon unsalted butter
- 2 lbs Apples (Honeycrisp), peel and core
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup Pyure Organic Stevia= 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Blackberry Patch Syrup
- Fresh Blackberries or any other fruit
- Powdered sugar
- Maple syrup
- Slice bread into half lengthwise slices, if necessary, or slice French bread into slices, 1-inch each.
- Using a larger baking pan with deeper sides, butter well with on the bottom and the sides.
- Mix the eggs, heavy cream, sugar, pinch of salt, cinnamon.
- Dip each slice of the toast into the French toast mixture, then arrange slices in a generously buttered 9 by 13-inch flat baking dish in 2 rows, overlapping the slices. You may use two smaller pans as well.
- Pour the rest of the mixture over the bread slices, making sure all are covered pretty evenly with the creamy mixture. Cover with foil or plastic wrap and refrigerate for 2 hours to Overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cover with foil and bake for 40 minutes at 350F. After 40 minutes, add cinnamon apple over the casserole and bake uncovered for additional 20 minutes.
- Drizzle French Toast Casserole with Blackberry Patch Syrup, garnish with some fresh fruit such as blackberries, and dust with a generous amount of powdered sugar, if desired.
HOW TO MAKE CINNAMON APPLES:
- Peel apples, core, and dice. It doesn't have to be small chunks.
- Add sugar and cinnamon and cook on low medium heat for 10-12 minutes or until the apples are your desired tenderness. You do not want mushy apple sauce so just make them until they are tender but still hold their shape.
- Take off the heat and set aside until ready to be used.
You may use any bread that you wish to use. The best one is French toast or pre-sliced cinnamon bread
I used cinnamon gourmet toast for this recipe, however, any a day or three days old bread would
work perfectly. It just tastes so much better when the bread is a bit stale.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
This post is sponsored by RITZ Crackers. All opinions are entirely my own. No-Bake Chocolate Almond Butter RITZ Bars are easy, tasty and fantastic to serve over the holiday season. I have made this type of no-bake bar many times. What I love about this read more