These new potatoes in the assorted rainbow mixture made in the air fryer have its own distinctive flavor and texture as well as color. Some will cook quicker than others, of course. Needless to say, these air fryer rainbow potatoes with rosemary will turn crunchy […]
Tag: AIR FRYER
I dare to say that Zesty Rosemary Lime Chicken Wings are absolutely mouthwatering especially made in the Air Fryer. I mean, you do not have to be a chef or even a good cook to make these. So simple, yet packed with flavor. We just […]
An easy and delicious recipe for Air Fryer Baby Back Ribs with sauteed cabbage. This was so delicious and totally unexpected.
The demand for air fryer recipes is truly overwhelming, so I have decided to start testing recipes for my blog and this is the first one.
It was really incredibly easy and tasty that my family asked me to make these ribs 3 times just this week.
They loved the crispiness of the ribs and the fact that they are so juicy as well as tender.
I am so happy to tell you guys that I will try to share as many recipes as I can just for the air fryer.
Well, I am thinking recipes that are simple, easy and perfect for a quick dinner. A meal ready to be on the table in less than 30 minutes.
I feel like this is the best invention ever. To be perfectly honest with you all, I was one of those skeptical people. I used a conventional oven in the past and loved it.
However, in the case of air fryer, we are talking about a kitchen gadget that is similar to the conventional oven yet so different. Absolutely amazing!
With that being said, I might be just a bit in love with my air fryer. We have been using it literally every single day since my husband decided to surprise me.
Some things we made are pizza, bacon, boiled eggs, fish, fries, wings as well as fish sticks, burgers, etc. Yes, we are killing it here with the air fryer.
My Anna tested making cookies and somewhat healthy energy bars in the air fryer. Even biscuits came out sort of tasty. Okay, I might be just a little excited so I keep blabbering but I am being honest.
If you have any questions or recipes that you would like me to post or test using air fryer please do not hesitate to comment bellow. I would really appreciate some ideas.
What have you made using an air fryer?
If you make my tasty Air Fryer Baby Back Ribs, please share it with me on Instagram. Make sure to tag me @sandraseasycooking using hashtag #sandraseasycooking. Thank you for all your support!
You may also like:
- Zesty Rosemary Lime Chicken Wings
- Roasted Cauliflower and Cheese
- Air Fryer Rainow Potatoes with Rosemary
An easy and delicious recipe for Airfryer Baby Back Ribs with sauteed cabbage.
- 1 rack of baby back ribs
- 1 tbsp. Liquid Smoke
- 1 tbsp. Oil
- 2 teaspoons Kosher Salt
- 1 teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Chili powder
- 1 teaspoon Onion powder
- ½ teaspoon Garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon Brown Sugar (add low carb sugar if you are keto such as Truvia Brown Sugar Blend)
- Pat the ribs dry with kitchen paper towel then rub all over oil and liquid smoke.
- Mix all the ingredients for seasoning together. Season the ribs with the spices.
- Cut the rack of ribs into sections 4-5 ribs to fit the air fryer.
- Cook the ribs in the air fryer for 20 minutes at 400 degrees Fahrenheit, depending on the rib thickens.
- After the ribs are done, you may brush some BBQ sauce and pop in the air fryer for 5 more minutes, but it is not necessary. I like brushing just the leftover drippings for more flavorful ribs.
You can make this Low carb and Keto friendly just by switching a few things. For example, adding low carb sugar. Yes, you may add regular brown sugar as well. It is all about meeting your diet. We are doing low carb so that is why I mention that.
Also, you can serve it with potatoes, cauliflower or sauteed cabbage. It is very simple serving it with cabbage.
1/2 Organic Cabbage, slice into thin strips
2 Garlic cloves, crushed and minced
2 tablespoon Olive Oil
Splash of Water
Salt and Black Pepper to taste
Heat the skillet and add oil,
Sautee on the oil for about 4-5 minutes at medium-high heat.
After the cabbage is coated with seasoning and almost half done sauteeing, add a splash of water to help cabbage get softer.
Allow it to cook for additional 2-3 minutes. Season to taste.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Thick Bamboo Wood Cutting Board / Kitchen Butcher Block - Heavy Duty Chopping Board With Juice Grooves and Handles. Best for Carving Meat, Fish and Chicken | Perfect Housewarming Gift
- Cuisinart TOA-60 Convection Toaster Air Fryer, One Size, Silver
- Ninja OP401 Foodi 8-Quart Pressure, Steamer, Air Fryer All-in- All-in-One Multi-Cooker, Black/Gray