An easy and delicious recipe for Airfryer Baby Back Ribs with sauteed cabbage.
The demand for air fryer recipes is truly overwhelming, so I have decided to start testing recipes for my blog and this is the first one.
I am so happy to tell you guys that I will try to share at least a couple of recipes in a month just for air fryer.
Well, I am thinking recipes that are simple, easy and perfect for a quick dinner. A meal ready to be on the table in less than 30 minutes.
I feel like this is the best invention ever. To be perfectly honest with you all, I was one of those skeptical people. I used a conventional oven in the past and loved it.
However, in the case of air fryer, we are talking about kitchen gadget that is similar to the conventional oven yet so different.
With that being said, I might be just a bit in love with air fryer. We have been using it literally every single day since my husband decided to surprise me.
Some things we made was pizza, fish, fries, wings as well as fish sticks. My Anna tested cookies and cookie healthy bars. Even biscuits came out sort of tasty.
If you have any questions or recipes that you would like me to post using air fryer please do not hesitate to comment bellow. Thank you!
- • 1 rack of baby back ribs
- • 1 tbsp. Liquid Smoke
- • 1 tbsp. Oil
- • 2 teaspoons Kosher Salt
- • 1 teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- • 1 teaspoon Chili powder
- • 1 teaspoon Onion powder
- • ½ teaspoon Garlic powder
- • ½ teaspoon Brown Sugar (add low carb sugar if you are keto such as Truvia Brown Sugar Blend)
- Pat the ribs dry with kitchen paper towel then rub all over oil and liquid smoke.
- Mix all the ingredients for seasoning together. Season the ribs with the spices.
- Cut the rack of ribs into sections 4-5 ribs to fit the air fryer.
- Cook the ribs in the air fryer for 20 minutes at 400 degrees Fahrenheit, depending on the rib thickens.
- After the ribs are done, you may brush some BBQ sauce and pop in air fryer for 5 more minutes, but it I not necessary. I like brushing just the leftover drippings for more flavorful ribs.
You can make this Low carb and Keto friendly just by switching a few things. For example, adding low carb sugar. Yes, you may add regular brown sugar as well. It is all about meeting your diet. We are doing low carb so that is why I mention that.
Also, you can serve it with potatoes, cauliflower or sauteed cabbage. It is very simple serving it with cabbage.
1/2 Organic Cabbage, slice into thin strips
2 Garlic cloves, crushed and minced
2 tablespoon Olive Oil
Splash of Water
Salt and Black Pepper to taste
Heat the skillet and add oil,
Sautee on the oil for about 4-5 minutes at Medium high heat.
After the cabbage is coated with seasoning and half done sauteeing add a splash of water to help cabbage get softer.
Allow it to cook for additional 2-3 minutes. Season to taste.