These new potatoes in the assorted rainbow mixture made in the air fryer have its own distinctive flavor and texture as well as color. Some will cook quicker than others, of course.
Needless to say, these air fryer rainbow potatoes with rosemary will turn crunchy on the outside and deliciously soft on the inside.
I love potatoes, especially air fryer rainbow potatoes with rosemary. I think I could live without the pasta, which is shocking, but giving up potatoes for nearly 7 months was probably the hardest thing ever.
We include potatoes in so many dishes that I had to be really creative to substitute them when I was fully doing a Keto diet. I am about 70 percent Keto 20 percent Paleo and 10 percent cheat-o.
It’s understandable! We cannot really do certain strict diet 365 days a year. If you can then kudos to you, but I am just being realistic. I am okay rewarding myself with things that I enjoy every once in a while.
Anyhow, cauliflower is a really good alternative and sometimes broccoli, but hey, let’s get real for a second. You really cannot replace potatoes and all their tasty goodness.
Every since we got air fryer, it is in use probably 3 times a day, sometimes more. I have never used any kitchen gadget like I use this device. I am in love!
Well, I must admit that I was skeptical. I really was! However, you guys convinced me to try, and I never looked back.
If you make this recipe or if I inspire you to make any of my recipes please tag me on Instagram @sandraseasycooking and use hashtag #sandraseasycooking.
To me, it’s all about sharing food so I would love to share at least a picture of your creation with others. Thank you in advance!
These new potatoes in the assorted rainbow mixture have its own distinctive flavor and texture as well as color. Some will cook quicker than others but they all turn crunchy on the outside and deliciously soft on the inside.
- 1 pound ( 0.680 kg) new potatoes
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons dried rosemary
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- In a large bowl, place sliced in half potatoes, rosemary, kosher salt, and black pepper. Then drizzle with good olive oil. Mix it well to coat.
- Place the seasoned potatoes in the air fryer basket and cook at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 15-17 minutes. Check to ensure the potatoes are cooked through. You may use French Fries setting, just adjust the time.
- Serve hot and immediately.
You may use fingerling potatoes, yellow, assorted or any young or new potatoes of your choice. Make sure that potatoes are somewhat the same size even if you slice them in half.
You can add more salt to taste or any other herbs that you prefer.
- Ninja OP401 Foodi 8-Quart Pressure, Steamer, Air Fryer All-in- All-in-One Multi-Cooker, Black/Gray
- OMORC Air Fryer XL 6QT(w/Cookbook), 15-in-1 1800W Fast w/Wet Finger-Friendly Quick Knob & Touch Screen Deep Fryer Oven Large Oilless Hot Air, 8-15 Presets, Preheat, Nonstick Basket, 2-Year Warranty
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 113 Total Fat: 10g Saturated Fat: 1g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 9g Cholesterol: 0mg Sodium: 532mg Carbohydrates: 5g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 0g Protein: 1g