This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of PB2 Foods. All opinions are entirely my own Wouldn’t you agree that just about anyone would love to wake up to a freshly baked batch of Peanut Butter and Chocolate Spread Rolls? Mmhm! My…
Phyllo Triangles Stuffed with Cheese is a fantastic appetizer, party food, or you could just eat it as a snack. I grew up eating this tasty treat just stuffed with cow cheese mixed with eggs, then stuffed in the homemade dough. Many of you call…
Banana Nut Oat Muffins are such a great way not only to use up all those ripe bananas but makes such an amazing breakfast as well.
Often times when I cannot sleep I tend to bake. I am not a big baker as you all know if you are following me for a longer period of time, but I do like baking these simple baked goodies.
Bread, rolls and these types of goodies like these muffins are my specialties. Oh, I do enjoy the whole process of bread making.
Anyhow, these muffins are just fantastic on days when you just do not know what to serve your kids and no one is eating those bananas.
I had that exact problem, so this came really handy for two days. Having everyone home is not as easy as it seems even though I love having my kids all in one place.
That being said, this mama does need a break from time to time. So baking is definitely one great escape for me.
It is just so relaxing and therapeutic. Just like listening to music, which I do when I bake, so it’s really amazing time for me. Don’t you agree?
Well, my kids really like having warm muffins for breakfast or brunch, and I have feeling your family would too.
Plus you can totally make these together especially if you have a younger crew around you.
I remember all the great memories that I created with my children when they were much younger.
To be honest I miss having those moments, even though I love spoiling them often.
Hey, thank you for stopping by my blog. I really hope you guys try these easy and tasty Banana Nut Oat Muffins.
If you do please tag me on Instagram. @sandraseasycooking using hashtag #sandraseasycooking.
Thank you so much for all your love and support.
YOU MIGHT LIKE THESE RECIPES:
Banana Nut Oat Muffins are easy and tasty breakfast or brunch idea.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4-5 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1/4 vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- Preheat oven to 375°F and lightly butter muffin tins. One large muffin tin or two smaller works just fine.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, and salt. Mix then add rolled oats and chopped or crushed walnuts.
- Mash bananas with a fork in a small bowl so they still have a bit of texture
- Add sugar, melted butter, oil, beaten eggs, and vanilla. Mix well scraping down the sides of the bowl once or twice. You can use an electric mixer but it is not neccecery.
- Mix in the dry ingredients just until incorporated, together with oats and nuts.
- Spoon the batter into the muffin tins to fill them about halfway. Give them a rap on the counter to get any air bubbles out.
- Bake, until a toothpick stuck in the center of muffins, comes out clean, about 20 minutes. Let cool for a few minutes before turning the muffins out.
- You can keep them in the fridge after they are completely cooled down. Make sure muffins are in the ziplock bag or container with a lid. Wam them up before serving.
You can add dried fruit or chocolate chips which is amazing in these muffins.
If you do not have oats that ios completely fine. You do not have to panic because they are great without it as well.
If you do not have walnuts you can use any other nut, roasted and unsalted; pecans, almonds, peanuts, etc. It just a great to have extra crunch.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Bakeware Set -Premium Nonstick Baking Pans -Set of 5- Includes a Pie Pan, Square Cake Pan, Baking Pan, Bread Pan, Cup Cake Pan with Blue Silicone Hnadles By Intriom
- Baking Is My Therapy T-Shirt
- Wake and bake, crazy baking lady T shirt mixing bowl
- Silicone Spatula Set - 6 Piece Non-Stick Rubber Spatula Set with Stainless Steel Core - Heat-Resistant Spatula Kitchen Utensils Set for Cooking, Baking and Mixing - Red
- Oven Safe, Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Baking Rack & Cooling Rack, 10 x 15 inches Fits Jelly Roll Pan
Gingerbread cookies are the most popular cookies during the holiday Xmas season at my house. It is a shame that I never posted on my blog. The thing is I always thought that there are so many recipes online why would you even make mine.…
In my opinion, Oven Roasted Pumpkin Seeds are one of the most addictive, but tasty snacks that we could ever munch on. They are a labor of love, truly. We do need several steps to prep them, a drop of patience and love but they…
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Mission®. All opinions are entirely my own.
When it comes to flavor, this tasty and incredibly flavorful Taco Style Cream Cheese Dip is the way to go; Especially for a Cinco de Mayo celebration.
Not only is it extremely delicious, but it’s super easy to make as well. All you need are a few amazing ingredients! Just top your dip with whatever you usually top your tacos with, and you are done.
For some of you that did not know, Cinco de Mayo is an annual celebration held on May 5th.
Special events and celebrations highlight Mexican culture, especially in regional dancing, including parades, music, and my personal favorite; food.
One thing you must do this Cinco de Mayo is eat Mission® Thin & Crispy Tortilla Chips. They are very crispy and delicious restaurant-style chips.
I must add that they are tasty enough to eat right out of the bag, which we did, of course. Also, they only have four simple ingredients, including sea salt, and they’re certified gluten-free.
My family was impressed by the overall combination of my dip and Mission Thin & Crispy Tortilla Chips. They paired beautifully, and the chips were big enough to scoop the perfect bite of this taco style dip.
This is one of our favorite spreads for entertaining as well as a staple for our movie nights.
We have got to mention Mission® Street Tacos Corn Tortillas as well! They are not only amazing for Taco Tuesday, but for Cinco de Mayo too!
Warming these delicious tortillas give the most magnificent taste. You can find instructions on the back of the packaging.
They are soft, which makes them easy to use in a variety of dishes and they’re also perfect for snacks or appetizers for your family and friends.
As you can see, my friends, you don’t need much to make your spread colorful, beautiful, authentic and at the same time, tasty.
All you need are a few ingredients and a bit of effort to create a masterpiece that wows your family and friends. And of course, with the help of Mission Thin & Crispy Tortilla Chips, which makes this dip complete.
Also, make sure to check out this Mission promotion! What says Cinco more than breaking a piñata? From 04/01/19 until 05/05/19, you can enter and play the Mission Piñata Instant Win Game!
Take a swing at the Mission piñata and see if you have what it takes to break it.
The best part? If you break it, you win a prize! Play every day for more chances to win click here.
When it comes to flavor this tasty and incredibly flavorful Taco Style Cream Cheese Dip is the way to go.
Not only that it is extremely delicious, but easy as well. All you need a couple of amazing ingredients, top it with whatever you usually top your tacos and you are done.
- Mission® Thin & Crispy Tortilla Chips, 9 oz
- 2 sticks of cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 pouch taco seasoning
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 1/2 cups assorted tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1/4-1/2 jalapeño, optional
- 1/2 cup pitted black olives, sliced
- In a bowl, add softened cream cheese, sour cream, and mild taco seasoning. Using electric mixture, if possible, combine all the ingredients together until it is smooth in texture.
- Transfer the mixture to the serving dish and add all desirable toppings, preferably fresh.
- I used toppings that we usually add to our tacos, so it made perfect sense to add lettuce, tomatoes, bell pepper, jalapeño and black olives and serve it with our favorite restaurant-style Mission Thin & Crispy Tortilla Chips.
- Keep the dip cold before serving.
- Refrigerate dip if you are not going to serve it right away.
- For the best taste, use whole milk dairy products.
- Use fresh ingredients for the toppings, as they are preferably the best to make this dip colorful and at the same time, beautiful and tasty.
- You may make your own taco seasoning.
- Add more Sour cream if needed
- Fast way to bring cream cheese to room temperature: Take the cheese block out of the paper carton package, then unopened cheese, place in the warm, almost hot water for about 5 minutes.
Every so often you just have to enjoy a delicious sandwich. I think there is undoubtedly nothing better than a French staple grilled cheese sandwich. Also, better known as Croque-Monsieur Sandwich. In translation, it means Gentlemen’s Crunch. My favourite way to eat a croque-madame is…
This Toast Pizza Roll makes one amazing party food. It is one extraordinary and easy finger food that most people, especially kids love. My family loves watching football as well as other sports, so we make a small party with delicious finger foods when we watch it. As a result, this pizza was born after I was searching for easy finger foods. I cannot claim full credit for…
There is undoubtedly nothing better than dunking a crispy chocolate chip cookies in a warm cup of frothy milk. Mhmm! My kids absolutely love that.
I mean, aren’t all the kids the same? To be honest, I fondly remember when I was just a kid. I would crumble many homemade cookies and eat it like a bowl or a mug of cereal. Not necessarily healthy, but I loved it.
Every so often I make these a bit thicker, but most of the time my family loves their cookies thin and crispy.
My lovely daughter, Anna, loves microwaving it for 10 seconds and instantly making them softer, which is not bad at all. It actually tastes like freshly baked cookies.
I love cookies!!! The only cookies that I am not a huge fan of would probably be Oreos, but if I don’t have any I would most definitely inhale a couple of Oreos as well.
I know everyone in this food blogging world is posting Xmas cookies, but I feel like these cookies are timeless and seasonless. Any day of the year is a good day to make homemade cookies.
I hope you guys try our crispy chocolate chip cookies and enjoy them as much as we did.
If you make my yummy Crispy Chocolate Chip Cookies, please tag me on Instagram. @sandraseasycooking and make sure to use hashtag #sandraseasycooking so I could see your delicious creations.
Sandra’s Easy Cooking is affiliated with Amazon. I love amazon so to have my favorite products on it is awesome.
I started to add items to my Amazon store of things that I have used in the past. It is a slow process, but it is fun and interesting. CLICK HERE TO CHECK IT OUT
Thank you guys for all your support!
Makes Approximately 3 dozen (36 cookies) It depends how large or small you make them.
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 sticks unsalted butter room temperature
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon table salt
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 large organic egg
- 1 cup semisweet or milk chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate, roughly chopped into chunks optional (65%-85% dark)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the all-purpose flour, salt, and baking soda; set aside. In the bowl of an electric mixer, combine the butter with both sugars; beat on medium speed until light and fluffy. Reduce speed to low; add 1/4 cup water, vanilla, and one egg. Beat until well incorporated, around 1 minute.
- Add flour mixture; mix until just combined. Stir in the chocolate chips and chocolate chunks. (now would be a good time to add crushed or chopped nuts)
- Once incorporated, cover a bowl and refrigerate the dough for about 30 minutes before baking. It bakes wonderfully when it’s a bit colder, and the dough is easier to work with.
- Drop heaping tablespoon-size balls of dough about 3 inches apart on baking sheets lined with parchment paper because the cookies will spread. You may use ice cream scoop to keep the size of the cookies the same. AirBake Natural Aluminum 2 Pack Insulated Cookie Sheet, no burn design, 14 x 12in & 16 x 14in on Amazon
- Bake until cookies is golden brown 12 to 15 minutes in the preheated oven.
- Remove from oven, and let cool on baking sheet 1 to 2 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack, and let cool completely.
- Store cookies in an airtight container at room temperature for up to one week.
- You may freeze cookie dough. You can make dough balls with your ice cream scoop and place in the freezer-safe airtight container. It can be frozen for up to 3 months. You can also make 6-12 dough balls per freezer bag and put in the ziplock bags.
- Dark chocolate brings a different level of tasty in chocolate chip cookies when mixed, of course, with chocolate chips. You may use any chocolate that you prefer. I love chocolate, but I don’t want chocolate chips to overwhelm the cookie, so this amount we personally prefer. You may add less or more.
- Also, you may add 1/2 to 1 cup of nuts, like walnuts or pecans. In my opinion, nuts are making these cookies even better.
- Baking time is per batch. If you have 3 trays/baking pans to bake and one oven, well it will take for each baking pan to bake 12-15 minutes.
- Brush your baking pan with a bit of butter or oil and line a parchment paper on top. It is so much easier to keep the parchment paper glued on, otherwise, it just rolls and moves.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Bagel Holiday Party Charcuterie Board charcuterie board most frequently consists of a variety of meats, dry, smoked or canned fish, gourmet cheeses, condiments, pickled products and often fruit or nuts. It is exceptionally effortless to prepare a charcuterie, and you can truly use whatever your…