This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of the Minerva Dairy. All opinions are entirely my own. If you want to churn your recipe up to the next level, I encourage you to use Minerva tasty butter to make my Caramelized Onion Tart. […]
Category: PARTY FOOD
I have been playing with some really easy recipes lately just like this tasty creamy spinach puff pastry. I don’t think that we need to spend hours in the kitchen unless it is Thanksgiving, of course. However, even then I do not cook all day. […]
Easy and tasty fruit salad with citrus infused citrus maple dressing recipe.
There is nothing more refreshing during hot summer days than colorful and delightful fruit salad. I made this tasty fruit salad with citrus maple dressing, which gave this salad a nice taste lift.
Also, if you want to bring this to a potluck or any other gathering you can make this in 10 minutes from start to finish.
I am not a big fan of cold fruit. I am not sure why, but I actually liked it when I make this mixed fruit salad.
The sweetness of the fruit thoroughly blends together when it is coated with this amazingly delicious citrus maple dressing.
I am almost certain that you guys going to love this one because it is a keeper.
If you do not like maple syrup then use pure organic honey. I used sugar-free version but you may use any that you prefer.
My family always go bananas over this fruit salad. I do mix it up using different kinds of fruit. You may use whatever s in a season like luscious peaches, nectarines, plums or cherries.
If you try this recipe or any other recipe from my blog, please tag me @sandraseasycooking on Instagram and use hashtag #sandraseasycooking so I can find you and reshare your creations. Thank you for your continuous support!
Easy and tasty fruit salad with citrus infused citrus maple dressing recipe.
- 1 cup Blueberry
- 1 cup Strawberry, sliced
- 1 cup Grapes, seedless, sliced
- 1 medium size Pomegranate
- 1 smaller Pineapple, peeled and cubed
- 1 Mango pitted and cubed
- 2 Kiwi, sliced
- 5-6 Mint leaves
- Lemon Thyme, optional
- Citrus-Maple Dressing:
- Juice from 1 Ripe Lime + zest
- Juice from 1/2 Lemon + zest
- 1/8-1/4 cup Maple Syrup (or honey)
- Wash and prep all the fruit. You may keep everything in the fridge to keep the fruit cold. It will be easier to slice and it tastes better.
- Mix everything for the dressing in the glass jar.
- Once all the fruit is tossed together drizzle dressing a bit at the time and toss to coat.
- Store in the airtight container, large glass jar or glass bowl, then place the container in the fridge.
- I keep it in the fridge for up to 3 days.
You may use any any fruit that you prefer and more or less. I just added how much we added to our fruit salad but you can add more fruit especially if you omit. So, if you do not add Pomegranate please ad more grapes or strawberries or blueberries.
For the best taste keep in the fridge for up to 3 days.
I used Sugar Free Maple syrup to support my diet, you may use any that you prefer.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Le'raze Elegant Wooden Salad Bowl with Serving Fork and Spoon for Mixing and Serving, Acacia Wood Serving Bowl for Fruits or Salads – 10-inch Round
- Circleware 55635 Set of 5 Wavy Glass Mixing Bowls Set, Home Serving Dish Glassware for Fruits, Salad, Punch, Dessert, Food, Cheese, Candy, Ice Cream, Best Gifts, 1-10"D, 4-5.25"D, Gala 5pc
- Cussing Cake Decorator Tshirt - Funny Decorating Baker Tee
- Unicorn Fuccupcakes Baking Rude Unicorn Gift TShirt
An easy and very tasty recipe for Beef Chili Baked Potatoes. It took me a while until I finally decided to post this gem. My dear family loves many, many dishes that I make. I will be honest, beef chili baked potatoes are probably in […]
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Mission®. All opinions are entirely my own.
When it comes to flavor, this tasty and incredibly flavorful Taco Style Cream Cheese Dip is the way to go; Especially for a Cinco de Mayo celebration.
Not only is it extremely delicious, but it’s super easy to make as well. All you need are a few amazing ingredients! Just top your dip with whatever you usually top your tacos with, and you are done.
For some of you that did not know, Cinco de Mayo is an annual celebration held on May 5th.
Special events and celebrations highlight Mexican culture, especially in regional dancing, including parades, music, and my personal favorite; food.
One thing you must do this Cinco de Mayo is eat Mission® Thin & Crispy Tortilla Chips. They are very crispy and delicious restaurant-style chips.
I must add that they are tasty enough to eat right out of the bag, which we did, of course. Also, they only have four simple ingredients, including sea salt, and they’re certified gluten-free.
My family was impressed by the overall combination of my dip and Mission Thin & Crispy Tortilla Chips. They paired beautifully, and the chips were big enough to scoop the perfect bite of this taco style dip.
This is one of our favorite spreads for entertaining as well as a staple for our movie nights.
We have got to mention Mission® Street Tacos Corn Tortillas as well! They are not only amazing for Taco Tuesday, but for Cinco de Mayo too!
Warming these delicious tortillas give the most magnificent taste. You can find instructions on the back of the packaging.
They are soft, which makes them easy to use in a variety of dishes and they’re also perfect for snacks or appetizers for your family and friends.
As you can see, my friends, you don’t need much to make your spread colorful, beautiful, authentic and at the same time, tasty.
All you need are a few ingredients and a bit of effort to create a masterpiece that wows your family and friends. And of course, with the help of Mission Thin & Crispy Tortilla Chips, which makes this dip complete.
Also, make sure to check out this Mission promotion! What says Cinco more than breaking a piñata? From 04/01/19 until 05/05/19, you can enter and play the Mission Piñata Instant Win Game!
Take a swing at the Mission piñata and see if you have what it takes to break it.
The best part? If you break it, you win a prize! Play every day for more chances to win click here.
When it comes to flavor this tasty and incredibly flavorful Taco Style Cream Cheese Dip is the way to go.
Not only that it is extremely delicious, but easy as well. All you need a couple of amazing ingredients, top it with whatever you usually top your tacos and you are done.
- Mission® Thin & Crispy Tortilla Chips, 9 oz
- 2 sticks of cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 pouch taco seasoning
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 1/2 cups assorted tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1/4-1/2 jalapeño, optional
- 1/2 cup pitted black olives, sliced
- In a bowl, add softened cream cheese, sour cream, and mild taco seasoning. Using electric mixture, if possible, combine all the ingredients together until it is smooth in texture.
- Transfer the mixture to the serving dish and add all desirable toppings, preferably fresh.
- I used toppings that we usually add to our tacos, so it made perfect sense to add lettuce, tomatoes, bell pepper, jalapeño and black olives and serve it with our favorite restaurant-style Mission Thin & Crispy Tortilla Chips.
- Keep the dip cold before serving.
- Refrigerate dip if you are not going to serve it right away.
- For the best taste, use whole milk dairy products.
- Use fresh ingredients for the toppings, as they are preferably the best to make this dip colorful and at the same time, beautiful and tasty.
- You may make your own taco seasoning.
- Add more Sour cream if needed
- Fast way to bring cream cheese to room temperature: Take the cheese block out of the paper carton package, then unopened cheese, place in the warm, almost hot water for about 5 minutes.
Loaded Mashed Potato Casserole, in my opinion, is one of the best side dishes for the holiday season, as well as all year round weeknight dinner dish. I do not make this often. Simply because my family cannot stop eating it until the baking dish […]
I love Mexican cuisine as much as Tex-Mex food. I mean, who would say no, right?! A bit of Texas with a bit of Mexico and you get an amazing combo bursting with flavor. These beef taco bowls are just incredibly tasty. You can make […]
When I look at this Meatball Marinara Sandwich or a Sub, I would just say “Hello, Gorgeous”
It looks absolutely mouthwatering and it tastes as you would expect, outstanding! My family loves a good sandwich and this one is one their favorite. I cannot run from the fact that we are just sandwich family.
With that being said, I worked really hard to perfect many to be lip-smacking delicious.
Most importantly, if you do not eat pork, you may use higher fat in beef. I just use pork because it keeps meatballs taste great, but you can totally omit and use more ground beef.
If you make this one please make sure tag me on instagram @sandraseasycooking and use hashtag #sandraseasycooking
Believe it or not, this helps me discover it and other could check it out as well. I always reshare on my stories your food creations using my recipes. Furthermore, thank you so much for all your support.
Meatball Marinara Sub
Serves 4 to 5, depending on the size of the meatballs.
- 1 pound Ground Beef 85/15 fat
- 1 pound Ground Pork
- 1/2 Medium Onion minced
- 3 cloves garlic finely minced
- 2 ounces grated Parmigiano-Reggiano grated
- 1/4 cup loosely packed fresh Parsley leaves minced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 3 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 large Egg Yolks
- 1/4 cup Plain Breadcrumbs
- 2 jars Marinara Sauce get good quality or make your own, recipe below.
Homemade Marinara Sauce:
- 2 cans 15 oz each of Skinless Tomatoes
- 1/2 tablespoon Italian herb blend
- 4 cloves of crushed and minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon Onion Powder
- Salt to taste
- 1 tablespoon EVOO
- Combine all the ingredients for meatballs and mix very well with your hands. If you do not like touching meat then use kitchen gloves. You can do this overnight and make them the next day.
Preheat the oven on 375 F (190C)
Make meatballs. Oil your hands, you can form them easily. I use about 2 tablespoons of the meat mixture and roll between my palms.
Place all the meatballs in the baking pan and bake for 20 minutes or until they are brown on all sides. You can also turn them few times to make sure they are getting that nice crunchy brown color on all sides.
- You do not have to oil the baking pan, extra fat from the meatballs will come out even though they are very low in fat, some of it will still come out.
- Once they are done, put them on the paper towel and cover either with the lid or extra paper towels.
- Add meatballs in the pot with Marinara Sauce, turn the heat on simmer and allow all the flavors to marry for about 15 minutes.
How to make Marinara Sauce
- Turn the heat to medium-high and combine all the ingredients, until heated through them turn the stove temperature down.
- Add about 1/3 cup of water and allow it to simmer for about 15 minutes with a lid on.
- Stir everything, then transfer to heat safe food processor or a blender.
Put it back in the pot and heat until bubbles, about 10 minutes or so. Turn off the heat, cover and wait until ready to be used. You do not have to add meatballs in the sauce, but they taste so much better if they simmer in the sauce for a bit.
Note If you do not eat pork omit, of course. You may use higher fat content in ground beef. Also, use more beef since you are omitting pork.
You may use any sub or sandwich bread that you prefer.
Every so often you just have to enjoy a delicious sandwich. I think there is undoubtedly nothing better than a French staple grilled cheese sandwich. Also, better known as Croque-Monsieur Sandwich. In translation, it means Gentlemen’s Crunch. My favorite way to eat a croque-madame is […]