Easy Entertaining Platter is just that, simple and versatile.
My family doesn’t entertain nearly as much as before. However, we love making cheeseboards and platters for family and close friends.
I will share a few more boards and ideas such as this one with you all. I enjoy making platters for my family over the weekend as well as for a movie night.
Just to mention that you can use so many different things to create such a delicious and delicious platter or board.
I enjoy using Envy apples, which are crunchy and sweet. They are incredibly juicy apples – their texture and bright red skin make them stand out.
However, the Honeycrisp or Red Delicious would do well as well. Nonetheless, apples are a healthy indulgence, perfect as a delightful sweet treat that goes well with sweet or savory platter additions.
Easy Entertaining Appetizer Platter
Recipe 8-10 SERVINGS
- 1 small Goat Cheese
- 2-3 Apples; envy, red delicious, or Honeycrisp
- 3T Honey
- Sliced Baguette
- Sliced Meats; dried salami and deli meat (turkey, ham)
- Sliced Cheeses, cheddar, mozzarella, gouda, Colby
- Grapes; red, black, or green- I enjoy moon drop type
- Olives and mini Veggies; cherry tomatoes, mini peppers, etc.
- Nuts; almonds, walnuts, macadamia nuts, cashews
- Bottle of Rose Wine
- Slice one apple horizontally to create circular wedges. Remove apple core using a small round cookie cutter.
- Arrange remaining ingredients on a platter, dried fruit, cheese, and smoked salami and deli meats.
- Add bread, crackers, and breadsticks around the platter.
- Additionally, add nuts in between empty spots. You can also add a small bowl of different nuts and dried fruit.
- Serve with a bottle of Rose Wine.
I hope you use my idea for Easy Entertaining Appetizer Platter. If you do, make sure to tag me @sandraseasycooking using hashtag #sandrasasycooking I would love to see all your delicious creations and share them with my readers as well. Thanks!!!