Quick recipe for easy shrimp and grits. It is the best and one of my favourite comfort food. It also makes an amazing family dinner idea. When I want to make a quick meal for my family this recipe always comes to the rescue. Well, […]
Category: SEAFOOD MEALS
Salmon and Vegetables Sheet Pan Dinner is the best. Not only that you can mix and match vegetables, but it is all year round kind of meal. Don’t you agree? One of our favorite fish is salmon. We just love salmon made any way possible; […]
These Tasty Labor Day Recipes that I have picked for you guys are easy, delicious, affordable and approachable. You can make them any time you want not just over Labor Day and 4th of July, or any other holiday.
If you are like my family then you start making plans for BBQ cookout for Labor Day weekend weeks ahead. It is a long weekend so at least 2 days worth of tasty leftovers.
I wish you all safe, and tasty Labor day!
MEAT, FISH, AND POULTRY:
Collection of tasty meat, fish and poultry recipes from my blog!
Can you really start BBQ season without making some amazingly delicious, and finger-licking Smoked St. Louis Style Ribs? I think not.
These ribs are so tasty we have been making them on repeat for our meal prep because they hold so good o the fridge so well for a week.
Simple Halibut Burger Recipe is a must-try. I believe that this is one of the best burgers I have ever made. It is so juicy, tasty and just enchanting.
Who loves Salmon? I simply love it especially made this way. However, I am not picky at all. When it comes down to this delicious fish, I could eat it pretty much any possible way prepared.
These Chicken Fajita Skewers are fresh, tasty, healthy, colorful, and the ultimate summer grilled food that everyone loves.
When I flipped those burgers and saw it, I was breaking a happy dance around the grill. They were delightful, flavorful and in another word orgasmic. I hope you make them soon, too.
I love burgers and I absolutely love my homemade beef burgers. They are really easy, perfectly seasoned and extremely tasty.
We grill a lot and these are always a hit with everyone along with my pita bread. Not to brag or anything, but I am kind of known around here for my homemade bread.
Easy, delicious and a perfect grilled food if you wish to skip grilled meat.
BREAD AND SANDWICHES:
My absolute favorite bread from my blog.
Refreshing, healthy and easy salad recipes that you guys going to love.
We all have a bit of sweet tooth. These dessert or sweet treats are perfect after savory grilled food to share with your loved ones.
If you make any of my Tasty Labor Day Recipes, please tag me on INSTAGRAM @SANDRASEASYCOOKING. Use hashtag #sandraseasycooking so I could share it with others. Thank you so much for your love and support… I wish you a wonderful holiday!
Much like a cottage or shepherd’s pie, my easy fisherman pie is one amazing meal that you must try. What is the difference you ask? Well, this easy fisherman pie recipe is made with fish instead. We absolutely love this for our Friday supper or […]
Who loves Salmon? I simply love it especially made this way. However, I am not picky at all. When it comes down to this delicious fish, I could eat it pretty much any possible way prepared. I really try to make fish and serve it […]
Shrimp Pad Thai, an effortless yet exquisite meal. It’s a shame that a majority of us go for take-out. Just think about how we could make these noodles right at home in less than 30 minutes.
I know one thing for sure, this meal will be far healthier. You can use whatever ingredients your heart desires within the making.
Well, I have a variety of comfort foods that I savor, including these palatable noodles.
I absolutely adore the combination of shrimps and noodles; Toss in some extraordinary, mouth-watering Thai sauce, and I will, for sure, dive right into the platter without question.
Furthermore, I have a certain fondness toward food and love it, and I am not reluctant to say so.
We briskly consumed this with pleasure until the whole entire wok was completely devoured.
At that moment, my husband passionately declared that I must make this dish weekly.
Since I am now on the Keto Diet, it is exceedingly difficult for me to prepare my favorite foods for my family.
Every few hours, I do not fail to smell the pleasant and sweet aroma of pancakes with warm buttery maple syrup drizzled on top or begin to daydream of a delicious sandwich.
One of the most strenuous meals to resist are these appetizing noodles.
I continue to stick with the diet through all of the strain and struggle because I have a goal and a purpose for why I am doing Keto, and truly wish to complete what I feel is only necessary for the bettering of myself.
Anyhow, I hope you guys like this one because we loved it. I tried to make it as authentic as possible, but, hey, it’s a food and it should be enjoyed whatever ingredients you use.
I hope y’all enjoy this recipe and please give feedback if you try it. If you try this recipe or any other recipe from my blog please share it with me on Instagram.
Make sure to tag me @sandraseasycooking using hashtag #sandrasasycooking I would love to see all your delicious creations and share with my readers as well. Thanks!
Easy and tasty shrimp noodles
- 1 pack uncooked flat rice Pad Thai noodles more if you want more noodles on the side, Thai Kitchen got kits with 9oz Box
- 2 large Eggs Scrambled
- 3 tablespoons Oil
- 3-4 Garlic cloves finely minced or sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon Ginger minced
- Large to jumbo about 5 to 7 shrimp per person, peeled and deveined large shrimp
- 2-3 Oyster Mushrooms roughly chop
- 1 tablespoon lower-sodium Soy Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Thai Fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh Lime juice
- 3 tablespoons Pad Thai Sauce or make your own
- 1 cup fresh Bean Sprouts
- 1/4 cup chopped unsalted dry-roasted peanuts
- 1/4 Bunch Cilantro or Parsley
- 5-6 leaves fresh basil chopped
- 2-3 Green Onion chopped
- Cook noodles according to package directions; drain.
- Mix eggs then cook over medium-low heat. When you finish scrambled eggs, set aside. You will add scrambled eggs at the end. You may also add a pinch of salt if you prefer.
- While water comes to a boil, cook shrimps in the wok or a pan on the medium-high heat.
- Add oil to pan; swirl to coat. Add shrimp, garlic and ginger; stir-fry 2 minutes or until shrimp is almost done. Add Oyster mushrooms (read notes)Add cooked noodles; toss to combine. Stir in 1 tablespoon lower-sodium Soy Sauce, 1 tablespoon Thai Fish sauce,1 tablespoon fresh Lime juice and 3 about tablespoons Pad Thai Sauce; Cook for about 1 minute, stirring constantly to combine and marry the flavors. Lastly, add peanuts and bean sprouts, and mix in scrambled eggs.
- Arrange about 1 cup noodle mixture on each plate, and garnish with fresh basil and green onions, parsley or cilantro.
You may add other vegetables such as peppers, peas, sugar snap peas, carrots, etc.
Mushrooms are optional. I had some oyster mushrooms which complemented this dish very well, however, you can use any mushroom or don't use it at all.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Lemon, garlic, and butter are just meant to be part of the shrimp meals. This is our favorite shrimp recipe, plus I totally toss these with creamy pasta. HEAVENLY! These shrimps are fantastic with cauliflower rice, zoodles (zucchini noodles), spaghetti squash or over bowl greens. If none of those is a good option for you, then take a loaf of […]
Meals like this are the best. I served everything including this amazing Smoked Sun Dried Tomato Salmon on a couple of wooden boards. It was absolutely incredable and so tasty. Usually, I make salmon with lemon, olive oil and a generous a month of sea […]
Simple, delicious and perfect weeknight meal. I absolutely love meals like this. Not only that it doesn’t take too long to make it, but you have a full meal on the table in less than 45 minutes.
You can also prepare ahead and just put it together. I served this one with roasted potatoes, quinoa, and brown rice, as well as a salad on the side, and I must tell you that it was one delicious meal.
You can totally do this with salmon or any other fish. Actually, I make this often with salmon.
A couple of years ago, my youngest one started calling salmon a pink fish, and often he’d say “how about we get some pink fish for lunch”, he was so cute when he suggested what we should eat.
So, now it is stuck with us… pink fish!
Anyhow, I hope you like this recipe… if you have any suggestions what I should make, do not hesitate to leave a comment.
Roasted Potatoes – RECIPE
Quinoa and brown rice infused with garlic and basil. After cooking I just drizzled it with a bit of olive oil instead of using butter and stir before serving.
PARSLEY AND LEMON BAKED FISH FILLETS
- 6 Fish fillets or more (I used Flounder)
- 1/2 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons minced Garlic
- 1 teaspoon Onion powder/ or 1/4 chopped fresh onion
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon butter melted
- Green onions
- MIX together in a jar: lemon juice, Olive oil, minced garlic, onion powder, black pepper and sea salt to taste (about 1/2 teaspoon, you can always add more salt later), dried parsley and chopped fresh parsley (Italian flat leaf). Shake a jar well.
- Preheat the oven to 400F, and line the baking pan with parchment paper (easier cleanup and fish won’t stick).
- Pour everything from the jar over fish, you may use frozen fish, but make sure it’s completely defrosted. Add a bit of butter on the top. and cover the baking sheet with aluminum foil just to prevent from burning.
- Bake for about 25 minutes in the preheated oven.
- Serve Immediately with a drizzle of leftover oil/sauce and a few chopped scallions.
I used 6 fish fillets, and you could use any fish. I use salmon often.
I don’t know about you, but I am a sandwich person.One of top 5 of my favorite sandwiches would be this amazing smoked salmon bagel sandwich. I devour it and to be honest, I could never become tired of eating this kind of summich. I […]