Salmon and Vegetables Sheet Pan Dinner is the best. Not only that you can mix and match vegetables, but it is all year round kind of meal. Don’t you agree?
One of our favorite fish is salmon. We just love salmon made any way possible; smoked, grilled, poached, baked. It is amazing in baked dishes or sandwiches.
What is your favorite fish?
On the other hand, sheet pan dinner is just phenomenal. You can add chicken, sausage, beef, pork or any other fish. Also, it is fantastic to clean your fridge day when you do not have so much food, but it has to be used.
I have made this dish many times and the best way to not overcook fish was to actually wrap it in foil. If you hate relationship with Alum foil then just use parchment paper.
I cooked it at the same temperature and pulled salmon 10 minutes earlier so it ended up cooking in the foil before serving. It was absolutely divine!
Yes, you can absolutely bake fish on top of your veggies but I found this way tastier.
The whole point of my blog is to inspire you to get back to cooking your own meals, so you can use whatever protein or vegetables you wish to use or whatever is in season.
However, ever since Sitka Salmon Shares announced on their website that we are going to have Salmon in the next shipmant I could not wait. I love all their fish.
If you ever tasted then you must agree with me, but since salmon is family favorite we were eagerly anticipating our subscription box to come.
CHECK IT OUT HERE:
Now, let us talk about fish. I got my fish from Sitka Salmon Shares, but allow me to tell you a bit more about them. I believe in this company, and I love what they are doing.
Fish is without a doubt the best one that I had in a long time. You will not be disappointed, plus the fish comes to your fantastic doorstep but read more about Sitka Salmon Shares below.
SITKA SALMON SHARES IS:
Wild: Wild-caught from the pristine waters of Southeast Alaska.
Community-based: Sourced from traditional fishing communities. Supported by a Midwest community of conscious consumers.
Premium: Harvested and hand-processed individually. lash-frozen at the peak of freshness to ensure the highest quality, guaranteed.
Sustainable: Harvested using hook-and-line methods to minimize negative ecological impact.
Traceable: The only fully-integrated Midwest CSF. 100% traceability from boat to doorstep.
Just: Owned by a collective of carefully selected small-scale family fishermen, all of whom retain 20-30% more of the retail value or their harvest.
Convenient: Home delivered directly to your door, with recipes, newsletters, and more
Conscious: Carbon offsets purchased and 1% of revenue donated back to the wild.
Since I am part of their affiliate program I earn a commission for every sign-up. Also, they have been so kind to me and offered for you guys discount code – SEC19. It is good thru 9/30/2019, this code will take $25 off any 2019 CSF share. So click here and check them out.
I hope you try my Salmon and Vegetables Sheet Pan Dinner. If you make this one or any other recipe from my blog, please tag me on Instagram. @sandraseasycooking using hashtags #sandraseasycooking. Thank you so much!
Easy, Delicious and a perfect family dinner.
- 1- 1 1/2 pound Salmon Fillet, defrosted (Wild Alaskan)
- Kosher Salt a good pinch or two, rub on the salmon
- 1-2 teaspoon ground black Pepper
- Lemon slices from 1 lemon
- 1 teasoon dried Oregano
- 5 tablespooms of Garlic-Herb Butter (if available)
- 1 pound New Potatoes, I used red
- 1/2 pound Green Beans
- 1/2 pound Baby Carrots
- 1 pound Broccoli, I used frozen florets
- Olive Oil
- Salt and Black Pepper, to taste
- 4-5 Garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon dried Parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried Oregano
- Preheat over to 375F
- Defrost salmon, and take it out of the pack. Take a large heavy-duty aluminum foil or parchment paper and then, season salmon with salt, pepper, herbs. Rub on both sides well, then place the sliced lemon on each slice of salmon and a tablespoon of butter. Wrap nicely and prep vegetables.
- Place Salmon to bake at the same time you will bake vegetables.
- Make sure to take it out after 25 minutes. That way salmon will not overcook. It will continue cooking in the foil until it is ready to be served. So do not open it until you are ready to eat or until vegetables are ready.
SHEET PAN VEGETABLES:
- Wash Potatoes and either cut them in half or the quarters.
- Season each vegetable with salt, pepper, and herbs, then place each vegetable next to each other but do not overcrowd the sheet pan. Make sure it is somewhat in one layer.
- Drizzle with olive oil and bake for 40 minutes in 375F preheated oven.
- If the potatoes need a bit more time to cook, then remove all the other vegetables and allow potatoes to cook additional 2-3 minutes under the broiler (medium temp).
You may use any vegetables that you have or are in season; Cauliflower, asparagus, peppers, cherry tomatoes, etc. Possibilities are endless
You may cook vegetables in the air fryer, but potatoes might take a bit more time to crisp up.
If you do not have garlic and herbs butter available, then just add a pinch more salt, add more dried parsley and a teaspoon or two of garlic powder, that's it!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Baulia TO809 Digital Countertop Toaster Oven, 12 Inch Pizza 33 Liter Compact Convection Oven | Stainless Steel Even Heat Technology | 9 Pre-programmed One-Touch Functions, 6-Slice, 1600W
- Wildone Baking Sheet with Silicone Mat Set, Set of 4 (2 Sheets + 2 Mats), Wildone Stainless Steel Cookie Sheet Baking Pan with Silicone Mat, Size 16 x 12 x 1 inch, Non Toxic & Heavy Duty & Easy Clean