If you are following a low carb lifestyle, then you probably heard of or made these yummy keto-approved waffles. What are Chaffles-Low Carb Keto Waffles? I know, by the name you would never tell what it is. I have no idea who gave the name.…
Search Results: low carb
You all probably heard about Low Carb KETO Bread, so I just made my version of the same bread.
When carboholic decide to join the low carb club and cannot live without a slice of bread. That would be me. I just had to clean up my act and start the most strict form of carb cleanse because I felt like I was out of control.
Have you heard of Keto Bread? I am almost certain that you all probably heard about it, so I just made my version of the same bread.
You guys know that I was baking a homemade bread almost every single day. If not bread than some kind of rolls, focaccia or flatbread.
I am one of those people that would eat heartily bread with pasta. Yup! Guilty as charged… but that was it! It was a time for me to change.
Well, I am entering my fourth week and I feel freaking fantastic. I lost lots of inches, a nice chunk of weight for a beginner, not too much like some people, but it is going slow and steady which I like the most.
My sleep and energy level drastically improved, I no longer snore, I have far
I know we all have different success and even failures, some see amazing results in the shorter period of time and for some of us takes time. That’s okay. We are all different and unique.
What can I say? I have never felt better, however, yes, I missed bread the most so I made my own. We tried to experiment for a week with it, and I think this is it. I absolutely love this version.
The first one that I made was too eggy and buttery, so I dropped to six room temp eggs, added ghee instead of coconut oil and used a bit of sour cream to make it rise up a bit more.
My family wanted to support me so they join Keto Fun as well. So now, I need one fridge just for bacon and eggs because they literally ate over the weekend my week supply of both.
Also, they sincerely love this bread as well and it was gone for lunch. Like, seriously?! I could eat this bread all week long. LE SIGH!
Anyhow, It is utterly scrumptious and so tasty! I know this bread is for sure going in the rotation as long as we are on Keto. I might do some updating like adding cheese or herbs.
It tastes like cornbread meets savory pound cake, but way less eggy taste… Hey, it replaces reg bread beautifully, so you can eat it once a day or every other day.
I hope you guys like this bread as much we do. With that being said, please, comment and tag me if you make it
P.S. I am affiliated with Amazon so those links below in my recipe form I linked personally. It is not an ad but purposely added a link by me.
I will add things that I used in the past, or that are in the recipe if I can find it on the Amazon website.
It is utterly scrumptious and so tasty! I know this bread is for sure going in the rotation as long as we are on Keto. I might do some updating like adding cheese or herbs.
It tastes like cornbread meets savory pound cake, but way less eggy taste…Hey, it replaces reg bread beautifully, so you can eat it once a day or every other day.
- 200 g Almond Meal Roughly 2 cups
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon Guar Gum or 1/2 teaspoon Xanthan Gum
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 50 g Ghee softened
- 30 g Unsalted Irish Butter room temperature/softened
- 1 tbsp. Whole Sour Cream
- 6 Large Organic Eggs Simple Truth, Cage Free, room temperature
- Preheat oven to 375 F
- Measure everything, mix eggs, and softened ghee and butter.
- Combine one by one, start with almond meal flour, then add baking powder, salt, guar gum or xanthan gum; Mix it then add, butter/ghee, sour cream, and eggs.
- Line the baking pan with parchment paper or just lightly grease a nonstick baking loaf pan.
- Bake for 35 minutes, or until it is golden on the top.
- Take it out of the oven and slide on the cooling rack. Allow it to cool for about 10 minutes before slicing and eating.
- Store in the fridge for up to a week. Make sure it is in the airtight container or ziplock type of bag
Use Room Temp Eggs. Just leave them on the countertop for 15 minutes or you may drop them in the warm water for 5 minutes to warm up. The bread turns much better.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 304Total Fat: 27gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 17gCholesterol: 164mgSodium: 271mgCarbohydrates: 7gFiber: 4gSugar: 2gProtein: 11g
Nutrition information isn’t always 100 % accurate since it is an automatic calculation. We try our best to correct and recheck before posting. Thank you for understanding.
I could eat this delicious Roasted Cauliflower and Cheese probably every other day. Well, I like calling this Mac-flower and Cheese ’cause I used Cauliflower instead of macaroni. This recipe blew my Instagram account after food52 reshared my picture of Mac-flower and Cheese. Since I…
Extremely tasty, warm and comforting recipe for Cheese Stuffed Dinner Rolls. You will love these soft, garlicky and cheesy bread bombs.
If you love soft dinner rolls than you will adore these beauties with cheese, brushed with butter, garlic and herbs.
From time to time my kids would request with the addition of pepperoni or make them like pizza rolls.
What can I say? I just love making them happy.
Basically this is my all-purpose dough. I have tested so many baked goodies using this dough that I can’t even tell you.
We are talking from savoury rolls, pizza, pizza rolls, different types of twist bread and so forth.
As we are all aware that I am not some kind of amazing cake baker, but when it comes to baked goodies I fully stand by my recipes made with dough. Proudly!
Well, my husband and daughter devoured this tray of rolls while watching football. I mean those two love anything carblicious as well as with cheese.
They kept dipping in the delicious marinara sauce. While I almost cried watching them, because following a low carb lifestyle sometimes sucks.
Especially when you not only love carbs but make them all the freaking time.
However, in my opinion, it is all in moderation as well as balance.
Anyhow, I have been making these for years. Also, I enjoyed them many time myself so that’s why I fully recommend making these fluffy rolls.
Hey, if you get inspired and make this quick and easy Cheese Stuffed Dinner Rolls, please tag me on Instagram.
@sandraseasycooking with hashtag #sandraseasycooking. I would love to see all your tasty creations. Thank you so much in advance!
RECIPES YOU MIGHT LIKE:
Tasty, warm and easy recipe for Cheese Stuffed Dinner Rolls
- 5 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 pack active dry yeast
- 1/2 tablespoon sugar
- 1 1/2 cup of whole milk
- 2 tablespoons melted unsalted butter
- 1 pack mozzarella string cheese cut into 2-inch cylinders
- 1/2 package cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/4 cup garlic and herb butter for brushing
- Or use unsalted butter with 1 teaspoon garlic powder + 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- In the bowl of a stand mixer combine the flour and salt, mix it, then add dried yeast and sugar.
- Add melted butter, and warm to touch milk. Start kneading at medium speed until the dough is formed and pulling away from the side of the bowl.
- Cover and allow the dough to rise for about 60 minutes, but you can let it rise to up to 3 hours.
- Remove the dough from the bowl and place it on a countertop or any work area such as a clean cutting board.
- Divide the dough in half then into quarters. Divide each quarter into 8 equal size balls.
- Stretch each bowl and add a generous amount of room temperature cream cheese and about 1/2 stick of sliced string cheese.
- Pull the dough around the cheese to form a ball then pinch the dough tightly so that the cheese doesn’t melt out during baking.
- Place the rolls on a parchment-lined baking pan or non-stick pan and make sure they are about 1/2 inch apart. Cover and let rise for about 30 additional minutes. Brush with melted garlic and herbs butter, or you could make your own (step 10.)
- Bake in a preheated 375-degree oven for 20-25 minutes or until golden.
- Melt more garlic and herb butter, or you may add one teaspoon of garlic powder, 1 tablespoon of dried parsley to melted unsalted butter and brush on these golden rolls as soon as they are out of the oven.
- If you are planning to serve them later, just reheat it for 30 seconds and serve.
You may use other cheese such as Mild Cheddar, Cheese Cubes, Swiss, Provolone, etc.
You do not have to use cream cheese, but my family loves it so much so that's why I add to my rolls.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Wildone Baking Sheet with Silicone Mat Set, Set of 4 (2 Sheets + 2 Mats), Wildone Stainless Steel Cookie Sheet Baking Pan with Silicone Mat, Size 16 x 12 x 1 inch, Non Toxic & Heavy Duty & Easy Clean
- Oven Safe, Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Baking Rack & Cooling Rack, 10 x 15 inches Fits Jelly Roll Pan
- Juvale Parchment Paper Sheets - 200-Count Precut Unbleached Parchment Paper for Baking, Half Sheet Pans, Non-Stick Baking Sheet Paper, Brown, 12 x 16 Inches
- AmazonBasics Silicone Baking Mat Sheet, Set of 2
- TeamFar Baking Sheet with Rack Set, Stainless Steel Cookie Sheet Baking Pans with Cooling Rack, Non Toxic & Healthy, Rust Free & Heavy Duty, Mirror Finish & Easy Clean, Dishwasher Safe - 6 Pieces
- Rolling Pins for Baking Combo, Pastry Mat Kit With Chopper/Scraper and Basting Brush, Large 19x23 Inch Reusable Silicone Non-Slip Non-Stick Mat With Fondant/ Dough Measurements/Dough Roller Baking Set
Chicken Marsala is an Italian-American dish made from chicken fillets or cutlets, mushrooms, garlic or onions, and Marsala wine. It is an easy yet extremely delicious way to prepare the chicken with incredibly creamy mushroom sauce. My family and I absolutely adore this dish. Well,…
I do not think that there is anything better in this world than freshly baked bread, especially my Easy Homemade French Bread. Well, my dutch oven for beginners and no-knead bread recipes are amazing, as well. Anyhow, after many trials and fails, I finally got…
Sometimes you really do not need a whole lot to create an amazing meal. Just look at these tasty Chicken and Egg Salad Lettuce Wraps. They look fire and taste even better.
If you like chicken salad or egg salad than you will love these low carb lettuce wraps. Addition of peas is optional, of course. However, they add such an amazing burst of sweetness.
You can add carrots or corn, or addition of all. Well, I think it just comes down to your personal preference.
It is all about creating something that you like. Taste and feel your food and see how you can develop a meal with your own twist.
Also, from time to time I would add eggs and sometimes I would skip including them.
The best part of this kind of salad is that you can use any chicken breast, although I would totally recommend rotisserie chicken.
Most of the time we do have leftovers after getting a large rotisserie chicken from the store and this is what we make.
It is just such a delicious and easy way to make lunch or even dinner.
My husband and I devoured this tray of lettuce wraps. I did not even miss bread or additional carbs.
That being said, I will probably slice some tomatoes and avocado the next time I serve these.
This salad reminds me greatly of my Russian Olivier Salad, except that I did not add smoked ham and boiled potatoes.
Oh, I can’t even tell you how much I love that salad that’s why I created this one. Something similar, but still somewhat different.
Please do check out my delicious and extremely easy Russian Olivier Salad because I have a feeling that you guys will love it.
Anyhow, if you make my amazing Chicken and Egg Salad Lettuce Wraps please tag me on INSTAGRAM.
@sandraseasycooking using hashtag #sandraseasycooking. Thank you so much in advance. I really appreciate all your support!
You may also like:
- Easy Chicken Salad Recipe in a yummy croissant
- School Lunch Box with Amazing Chicken Salad Sandwich
- Asian Style Chicken and Pineapple Lettuce Wraps
Easy and tasty lunch or fun appetizers. Sometimes you really do not need a whole lot to create an amazing meal. Just look at these tasty Chicken and Egg Salad Lettuce Wraps. They look fire and taste even better.
- 1 1/2-2 cup pull apart rotisserie chicken breast
- 4 large boiled eggs, chopped
- 1 cup frozen peas, defrosted (optional)
- 2 kosher pickles, diced
- 2 tablespoons mayo
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- salt to taste
- 1 Butterhead lettuce
- Use any leftover chicken breast such as oven-roasted chicken or even boiled, however, my recommendation is rotisserie. Take the skin off and pull off chicken breast meat off. Shred and pull apart with two forks or with your hands. Place in a large mixing bowl.
- Boil eggs, 6 minutes in the boiling water. Submerge eggs in cold water, break them a bit and leave for 5 minutes before peeling. Peel eggs and chop into small pieces. Add eggs to the mixing bowl.
- Add diced pickles, lemon juice, a dash of salt and pepper, then mix it by tossing it.
- Now, add mayo and mustard and mix it to coat everything very well. Keep salad in the fridge before serving.
- Wash and separate butter lettuce or any lettuce on hand and add about 2 tablespoons of the salad in the middle of the lettuce cup.
- I like garnishing it with a dash of black pepper and sweet paprika or red hot chili pepper flakes. This really depending on your personal preference.
The salad could be refrigerated and in airt tight container for up to 3 days. That is for the best taste.
If you do not like peas, please omit or add corn or carrots.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Chef Collection, Premium 7 Pieces Wooden Cooking and Serving Utensils/Spatulas set |Small,Medium,Long plain,Dotted,Slotted Spatulas, Rice Spoon, Ladle|Nonstick Wooden Gadgets| Great Gift
- Zelite Infinity Chef Knife 8 Inch - Comfort-Pro Series - German High Carbon Stainless Steel - Razor Sharp, Super Comfortable
- Pyrex Glass Mixing Bowl Set (3-Piece)
These PB2 Gluten-free Chocolate Waffles are an absolute delight. I genuinely love having a protein-packed breakfast or brunch almost every single day, and I must say, these were not disappointing at all. Above all, I heartily enjoyed a plateful of these with my regular coffee…