These days I spend experimenting with low carb bread recipes. So, that’s how this easy low carb and I might add keto friendly savoury scones are born
I dearly miss bread, so I had to come with something to satisfy my bread cravings. When I just started with Keto, I was definitely doing a clean version, but two months into it I switched to more of a dirty keto diet.
Now, full 5 months into it, I am still doing intermittent fasting, and eat low carb but not as restricted. I must say that I do feel good!
So, I am planning to continue with this lifestyle because it helped it in so many ways. Not only that I lost weight, but my sleep improved, mood, skin, hormones, etc. Also, got so much more energy. When I say that I feel good, I really do.
I am planning in the near future play with the low carb tortillas because why not, right? All I need is a tortilla press and I am good to go. There is always something that I need. It is not even a joke.
Anyhow, I hope you guys like these scones. I am trying to add nutritional information under each recipe, BUT it will take some time since I am doing it manually. Well, there is no other way.
Meantime, if you have any questions, please do ask. I am always here to answer. I am working really hard to correct things since the website transfer. It is going slowly, but I rather do it correctly then mess anything.
Easy Low Carb Savoury Scones: 4.1 NET CARBS PER ONE SCONE
These days I spend experimenting with low carb bread recipes. So, that's how this easy low carb and I might add keto friendly savoury scones are born.
- 200 grams of Almond Flour, Flour Bob's Red Mill, 2 cups
- 80 grams Flaxseeds Flour, Organic Flax Plus, approx. 3/4 cup
- 1/4 teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 2 Organic Whole Raw Eggs
- 4 ounces Cream Cheese
- 4 tablespoons Irish Butter Unsalted, Kerrygold
- Preheat oven to 375 F/190 C and line your baking pan with parchment paper or Silicone non-sticking baking mat.
- Add salt, baking powder and baking soda to the almond flour and flaxseed meal, then mix it.
- Add all the other ingredients and mix until everything is well combined. If you are doing low carb, especially Keto measures your ingredients.
- Oil or water your hands and make equal size dough patties, about 1/4 inch thick. Note that oiling or making your hands a bit wet will be easier to form these scones.
- Bake the scones for about 20 minutes. Serve warm!
After they are cooled down you may place them in the airtight container with the fitted lid and keep in the fridge. You may also heat these scones or toast before eating.
I make 6 because higher calories support my diet, but it can be easily adjusted to 8.
- AmazonBasics Silicone Baking Mat - 2-Pack
- Wildone Baking Sheet with Silicone Mat Set, Set of 4 (2 Sheets + 2 Mats), Wildone Stainless Steel Cookie Sheet Baking Pan with Silicone Mat, Size 16 x 12 x 1 inch, Non Toxic & Heavy Duty & Easy Clean
SANDRA’S EASY COOKING a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking recommended products to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. My Amazon Store.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 306 Total Fat: 27.9g Saturated Fat: 8.4g Trans Fat: 0g Cholesterol: 77mg Sodium: 175mg Carbohydrates: 9.4g Fiber: 5.3g Sugar: 1g Protein: 9.9g