Simple, delicious and easy veggie-packed pasta salad is delightful and perfect for upcoming summer days, grilling season and gatherings. My family loves this salad, and I make it often especially when we have a family gathering.
For those of you that visiting my blog for the first time, I have to tell you that we just moved to a new platform so everything looks a bit off, empty and unorganized. It will take an enormous amount of time and work to fix everything, adjust the pictures, recipes and connect again with social media world.
At this time about 90% of recipes on my blog look funny, with many pictures overlapping. I downsized to about 500 recipes, lost some in the process, and I fixed I believe 40 recipes/pictures so far. Like I said it will take forever to fix everything. I hope you guys will understand and still visit my blog. My website going to be awesome when everything is finally done. Of course, if you have any suggestions or recipe requests never hesitate to ask me via comment or e-mail (email@example.com)
Thanks so much for your understanding, support and love!
Vegetarian Pasta Salad
Refreshing, delicious and easy pasta salad.
- 1 lb pack Pasta; farfalle, macaroni, rigatoni, etc.
- 1/2 English Cucumber diced
- 2 Bell Peppers diced (READ NOTES)
- 1/4-1/2 Red Onion diced
- 1 cup Black Olives sliced
- 1 tablespoon Chopped Fresh Parsley
- 8 tablespoon 1/2 cup Olive Oil
- 3 tablespoon White or Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Lemon juice the best from the ripe lemon
- 1 tablespoon Oregano
- 1 teaspoon Kosher Salt or to taste
- 1 /2 teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Sugar
Mix together vinaigrette dressing first and set aside until sugar is dissolved completely. Use a jar with a fitted lid to make any dressing. All you need to do is add all ingredients in the jar, close it with a lid and shake.
- Cook pasta according to box directions and rinse under cold water until cool. For Pasta salad you always wash pasta under cold water.
- Dice and slice all the vegetables.
- Pour half of the vinaigrette over cold pasta and mix to coat very well.
- Add vegetables to the pasta bowl and mix it all together.
- Pour the rest of the vinaigrette and toss pasta salad ones again to coat everything.
- You may have to add extra olive oil and/or vinegar to get it to the desired consistency because some of you like it juicier.
- I had leftover Peppers of each color, so I used 4 different Bell Peppers 1/2 red, 1/2 green, 1/2 yellow, 1/2 orange. Since each of them tastes really different, the taste was phenomenal. If you can buy one of each and just slice in half and dice only one half for the salad and use the rest for something else, such as Stir Fry, Fajitas, Roasted Veggies, omelet, another salad, etc.
- You can add feta or even mozzarella cheese in this salad. It will not hurt it, but it tastes amazing just like this.