We love stuffed bread. We are a kind of fanatics in that department. I mean, when you look at it realistically, it’s pizza dough, and you can fill it with anything that you like; cold cuts, sauteed meat/poultry, cheese, etc. Who would say “NO” to that?…
Search Results: pizza rolls
Extremely tasty, warm and comforting recipe for Cheese Stuffed Dinner Rolls. You will love these soft, garlicky and cheesy bread bombs.
If you love soft dinner rolls than you will adore these beauties with cheese, brushed with butter, garlic and herbs.
From time to time my kids would request with the addition of pepperoni or make them like pizza rolls.
What can I say? I just love making them happy.
Basically this is my all-purpose dough. I have tested so many baked goodies using this dough that I can’t even tell you.
We are talking from savoury rolls, pizza, pizza rolls, different types of twist bread and so forth.
As we are all aware that I am not some kind of amazing cake baker, but when it comes to baked goodies I fully stand by my recipes made with dough. Proudly!
Well, my husband and daughter devoured this tray of rolls while watching football. I mean those two love anything carblicious as well as with cheese.
They kept dipping in the delicious marinara sauce. While I almost cried watching them, because following a low carb lifestyle sometimes sucks.
Especially when you not only love carbs but make them all the freaking time.
However, in my opinion, it is all in moderation as well as balance.
Anyhow, I have been making these for years. Also, I enjoyed them many time myself so that’s why I fully recommend making these fluffy rolls.
Hey, if you get inspired and make this quick and easy Cheese Stuffed Dinner Rolls, please tag me on Instagram.
@sandraseasycooking with hashtag #sandraseasycooking. I would love to see all your tasty creations. Thank you so much in advance!
RECIPES YOU MIGHT LIKE:
Tasty, warm and easy recipe for Cheese Stuffed Dinner Rolls
- 5 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 pack active dry yeast
- 1/2 tablespoon sugar
- 1 1/2 cup of whole milk
- 2 tablespoons melted unsalted butter
- 1 pack mozzarella string cheese cut into 2-inch cylinders
- 1/2 package cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/4 cup garlic and herb butter for brushing
- Or use unsalted butter with 1 teaspoon garlic powder + 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- In the bowl of a stand mixer combine the flour and salt, mix it, then add dried yeast and sugar.
- Add melted butter, and warm to touch milk. Start kneading at medium speed until the dough is formed and pulling away from the side of the bowl.
- Cover and allow the dough to rise for about 60 minutes, but you can let it rise to up to 3 hours.
- Remove the dough from the bowl and place it on a countertop or any work area such as a clean cutting board.
- Divide the dough in half then into quarters. Divide each quarter into 8 equal size balls.
- Stretch each bowl and add a generous amount of room temperature cream cheese and about 1/2 stick of sliced string cheese.
- Pull the dough around the cheese to form a ball then pinch the dough tightly so that the cheese doesn’t melt out during baking.
- Place the rolls on a parchment-lined baking pan or non-stick pan and make sure they are about 1/2 inch apart. Cover and let rise for about 30 additional minutes. Brush with melted garlic and herbs butter, or you could make your own (step 10.)
- Bake in a preheated 375-degree oven for 20-25 minutes or until golden.
- Melt more garlic and herb butter, or you may add one teaspoon of garlic powder, 1 tablespoon of dried parsley to melted unsalted butter and brush on these golden rolls as soon as they are out of the oven.
- If you are planning to serve them later, just reheat it for 30 seconds and serve.
You may use other cheese such as Mild Cheddar, Cheese Cubes, Swiss, Provolone, etc.
You do not have to use cream cheese, but my family loves it so much so that's why I add to my rolls.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Wildone Baking Sheet with Silicone Mat Set, Set of 4 (2 Sheets + 2 Mats), Wildone Stainless Steel Cookie Sheet Baking Pan with Silicone Mat, Size 16 x 12 x 1 inch, Non Toxic & Heavy Duty & Easy Clean
- Oven Safe, Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Baking Rack & Cooling Rack, 10 x 15 inches Fits Jelly Roll Pan
- Juvale Parchment Paper Sheets - 200-Count Precut Unbleached Parchment Paper for Baking, Half Sheet Pans, Non-Stick Baking Sheet Paper, Brown, 12 x 16 Inches
- AmazonBasics Silicone Baking Mat Sheet, Set of 2
- TeamFar Baking Sheet with Rack Set, Stainless Steel Cookie Sheet Baking Pans with Cooling Rack, Non Toxic & Healthy, Rust Free & Heavy Duty, Mirror Finish & Easy Clean, Dishwasher Safe - 6 Pieces
- Rolling Pins for Baking Combo, Pastry Mat Kit With Chopper/Scraper and Basting Brush, Large 19x23 Inch Reusable Silicone Non-Slip Non-Stick Mat With Fondant/ Dough Measurements/Dough Roller Baking Set
Pepperoni and Burrata Pizza with Pesto makes an amazing dinner idea as well as party food. It is simple, tasty and so easy. Pizza is my life-saviour, literally and figurately. It is such a fantastic, cheap and satisfying way to feed your whole family. I…
This Toast Pizza Roll makes one amazing party food. It is one extraordinary and easy finger food that most people, especially kids love. My family loves watching football as well as other sports, so we make a small party with delicious finger foods when we watch it. As a result, this pizza was born after I was searching for easy finger foods. I cannot claim full credit for…
Pizzaaaa time!!! Who does not enjoy a slice of pizza once in a while? My family and I love making it over the weekend, or Friday night. Also, on Sundays pizza became a kind of tradition when the football is on, then we eat a nice dinner later
Like this one that I am sharing today. I left it to rise for an hour and a half. It turned out great! I made one large pizza, and the rest I made a huge pizza roll, but they could be much smaller. Yes, this could be also called Calzone, since it is an
I will share the footage or a BONUS recipe at the end of my video for pizza. It’s quite basic and simple. I did not know if I should add it or perhaps remove from the video, regardless of the possibility that the video is longer than my standard ones.
Maybe some of you may even attempt to make it, that is why I decided to keep that extra recipe “pizza” idea. The children go bananas over Calzones, and also adults. It is truly a heavenly baked goodie, I must say, and extremely fulfilling, wouldn’t you agree?!
As far as flour goes, I clarified it bellow about it. I truly enjoyed blending both flours, It is an option that you might like to try. The dough is phenomenal whichever way you make, however, only a bit better when you blend both.
This is my most favorite way to make my kids happy on Friday night, after soccer conditioning, or band practice, where they have to stay longer at school
So, when they come home, the aroma of freshly baked pizza wraps the entire house. Can you imagine it? I call that “a labor of love” especially when I see their happy faces.
The movie is on television, blankets thrown on the oversized sofas, lights off, pizzas in front of us and that is pretty much our Friday night. It might be strange to you, but for us, there is nothing more special, nor satisfying to do on Friday night.
I am really inhaling these special moments before they leave my nest. You really do not think about anything. Your whole world is right there next to you, enjoying these simple, but special moments just as much as you.
WATCH MY VIDEO AND SEE HOW I MADE THIS PIZZA, WITH A QUICK BONUS RECIPE.
- 1 envelope instant dry yeast 2 teaspoons/ ¼ Oz /7g
- 1 teaspoon sugar 4.25g
- ½ cup Luke warm water 117ml
- 1½ cups All Purpose flour 180g
- 1½ cups Bread Flour + for dusting 180g (approx. ½ cup more /60g)
- 2 teaspoons Table Salt 11g
- 1 cup Luke warm water 100 degrees F/37.7 C (235ml) (add a splash more, if needed)
- 1½ tablespoons olive oil 22 ml
- 2 tablespoons Pizza Sauce
- Fresh Mozzarella /or shredded Pizza cheese
- 1/4 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 teaspoon Italian Herb mix basil, oregano, rosemary, thyme, marjoram
- Combine yeast and sugar in a small bowl and add Luke warm water. Mix and allow the yeast to activate for a couple of minutes.
- In a large bowl, combine bread flour and all-purpose flour, mix, then add 2 tsp. Salt, mix again.
- Make a well in the middle and pour activated yeast. Mix, then add 1 tbsp. Olive oil.
- Pour water gradually, and start mixing. When you used all the water and everything is combined, flour your working surface.
- Take the pizza dough out and start kneading. Knead for about 20 minutes to release gluten, and becomes elastic or until the ball is smooth and firm, but still just a bit sticky. You can use Stand Mixer if you desire.
- Grease a large bowl with the remaining ½ tablespoon of olive oil, add the dough, dust with a bit of flour and cover the bowl with plastic wrap/film.
- Put it in a warm area and allow the dough to double in size, for about 1 to 2 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 475F/245C
- Flour the working surface again, and knead the dough for a couple of minutes, then, make a loaf and cut in half.
- Stretch the dough into thin crust (it will still rise a bit more when it’s baking). Stretch the dough to the end of the baking tin if possible. I used my hands, but you can use the rolling pin.
- I used All-purpose flour and bread flour as you can see. The bread flour contains more gluten, oppose to all-purpose flour that contains around 10%.
- The bread flour will give you a crispier crust, and all-purpose chewier. I combined both together because I think it is the best of both worlds. You can use one, or the other, depending on what you have in your pantry.
- If you are using a stand mixer with a hook attachment, the process is much easier. It takes less time for you to personally knead. Since I used my hands for me took about 30 minutes all together just in mixing and kneading to bring the dough consistency and texture together.
- Any other topping that you desire. I used mixed baby greens after the pizza was baked. If you would like to make one pizza, just cut the dough into two equal parts, and place one of the dough (balls) into a Ziplock bag, or large container with a fitted lid. It is good for the next 48 hours.
- Before making pizza after refrigeration, you have to let it come to almost room temp. Just leave it on the countertop for about 20 minutes. It is easier to roll out. You can also make rolls, dinner rolls, flatbread, pizza rolls, and so on.
- Topping: Add Pizza sauce, homemade or store-bought (pasta sauce would work too). Add sliced fresh mozzarella cheese, or a couple of handfuls of the shredded pizza cheese blend, which contains I believe over 5 kinds of cheese together. Sprinkle with Grated Parmesan Cheese and Italian herb mix, and always bake at high temperature, preheated oven. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until the crust is golden and cheese is melted completely. You can add other toppings, but I served it with baby greens (spinach, baby chard, etc.). Rocket or Arugula would make super topping too.
- Sandra’s Easy Cooking is AMAZON AFFILIATE. CHECK MY AMAZON STORE.
Products from Amazon.com
Amazing Super Bowl Party Foods that will please you, your family and friends. Score a touchdown with recipes that I picked for you. ____________________________ CHICKEN Fried Chicken Wings Chicken Burger Mediterranean Sumac Chicken Spicy Baked BBQ Chicken Wings Chicken Wings in…