Simple Halibut Burger Recipe is a must-try. I believe that this is one of the best burgers I have ever made. It is so juicy, tasty and just enchanting. My kids had these as a traditional burger in a bun, with pickles, tomato, and condiments.…
This tasty and easy tuna pizza is amazing all year round. You may make your own dough, use store-bought or perhaps tortilla. Whatever you choose it is absolutely amazing. With this recipe, I am entering Tonnino Tuna Recipe Challange. After debating for a few weeks…
Parsley and Lemon Baked Fish Fillets is a fantastic dinner idea. You can prep everything ahead for a quick and easy mean.
Simple, delicious and perfect weeknight meal. I absolutely love meals like this.
Not only that it doesn’t take too long to make it, but you have a full meal on the table in less than 45 minutes.
Additionally, you can also prepare ahead and just put it together. I served this one with roasted potatoes, quinoa, and brown rice.
As well as a salad on the side, and I must tell you that it was one delicious meal.
You can totally do this with salmon or any other fish. Actually, I make this often with salmon.
A couple of years ago, my youngest one started calling salmon a pink fish, and often he’d say “how about we get some pink fish for lunch”.
He was so cute when he suggested what we should eat.
So, now it is stuck with us… pink fish!
Anyhow, I hope you like this recipe… if you have any suggestions what I should make, do not hesitate to leave a comment.
If you get inspired and make Parsley and Lemon Baked Fish Fillets, please tag me on Instagram.
@sandraseasycooking with hashtag #sandraseasycooking. Thank you so much in advance!
Roasted Potatoes – RECIPE
Quinoa and brown rice infused with garlic and basil. After cooking I just drizzled it with a bit of olive oil instead of using butter and stir before serving.
Parsley and Lemon Baked Fish Fillets Recipe
- 6 Fish fillets or more (I used Flounder)
- 1/2 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons minced Garlic
- 1 teaspoon onion powder/or 1/4 chopped fresh onion
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon butter melted
- Green onions
- MIX together in a jar: lemon juice, Olive oil, minced garlic, onion powder, black pepper and sea salt to taste (about 1/2 teaspoon, you can always add more salt later), dried parsley and chopped fresh parsley (Italian flat leaf). Shake a jar well.
- Preheat the oven to 350F, and line the baking pan with parchment paper (easier cleanup and fish won’t stick).
- Pour everything from the jar over fish, you may use frozen fish, but make sure it’s completely defrosted. Add a bit of butter on the top. and cover the baking sheet with aluminum foil just to prevent from burning.
- Bake for about 25 minutes in the preheated oven.
- Serve immediately with a drizzle of leftover oil/sauce and a few chopped scallions.
I used 6 fish fillets, and you could use any fish. I use salmon often.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.