Sometimes you really do not need a whole lot to create an amazing meal. Just look at these tasty Chicken and Egg Salad Lettuce Wraps. They look fire and taste even better. If you like chicken salad or egg salad than you will love these […]
Category: CHICKEN RECIPES
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #MarinadesWithMazola #MakeItWithHeart #CollectiveBiasChicken Chicken Fajita Skewers are fresh, tasty, healthy, colorful, and the ultimate summer grilled food that everyone loves. We do not include Mazola® Corn Oil only […]
Cinco de Mayo is just around the corner so I put together a round-up of recipes.
I do not about you, but in my house, we love Mexican cuisine. I make it at least once a week. Spicy or non-spicy as long as it got Mexican favor I will devour the whole platter or tacos, enchiladas or burritos.
I could pretty much eat refried beans with a spoon. Yes, shamelessly I have done that before. So, some recipes are, of course, fusion but nonetheless, they are so tasty and very easy for anyone to prepare.
I hope you make some my delicious Cinco de Mayo recipes for your celebration. If you please tag me on Instagram @sandraseasycooking and use my hashtag #sandraseaycooking. Thank you!!!
Without further ado, here is my round-up of amazingly delicious recipes from my blog. Direct links under each image.
I wish you safe and happy Cinco de Mayo!
I dare to say that Zesty Rosemary Lime Chicken Wings are absolutely mouthwatering especially made in the Air Fryer. I mean, you do not have to be a chef or even a good cook to make these. So simple, yet packed with flavor. We just […]
Roast chicken with potatoes is my favorite meal. It reminds me greatly of my grandma and Sundays that I spend in her house. She would make this almost every single time when I come to visit. I believe that it takes me back to that time of my life. With that being said, […]
I hope your long weekend was fantastic and that you are enjoying summer break. We have been on break since last week and I can’t even believe that I will have a senior, a freshman, and the 6th grader next school year. When it comes to kids, as you know, time flies my friends!
Anyhow, let’s talk about this amazingly delicious cheese, not just any cheese, but Tillamook cheese. I had the pleasure to test this cheese before it was available in my area, and we deeply feel in love. Now I see Tillamook cheese in my grocery store and I couldn’t be happier.
When I posted short videos on my instastory (Instagram), I got so many positive direct messages about Tillamook, and they want to see it too, so keep them coming. Comment or send it to me so I can share with everyone and, of course, with the Tillamook team. You guys made me so happy.
Have you ever tried Tillamook Cheeses? If you did, please do share it with us.
Right now we are running Tillamook Cheese giveaway on my Instagram so head over and enter. You do not want to miss it.
Tillamook is running this campaign called #DairyDoneRight
Tillamook is taking a stand for real food, they believe in quality over profit and that the hard work could never be outsmarted.
Needless to say, I love their positive message behind #DairyDoneRight crafting high-quality cheddar in the most natural way possible, and of course, I am so excited to work with Tillamook this summer to show you the tasty ways you can incorporate their delicious cheese in your daily life.
Tell me what is your favorite way to use cheese? Your favorite dish?
I hope you guys like this recipe, and if you do happen to make it please tag me on Instagram @sandraseasycooking and use hashtag #sandraseasycooking so I am able to see your delicious creations and share with my readers as well.
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Tillamook®. All the pictures and opinions are my own.
Where to buy Tillamook Cheese?
Click HERE to see where Tillamook Cheese is sold in your area.
Chicken Enchiladas with Tillamook Cheese
- 1 lbs Shredded Chicken Breast grilled, boiled, oven roasted, etc.
- 8 Tortillas medium size, any kind.
- 1 Jar 8 oz pouch/226g Red Chile Enchilada Sauce
- 1 cup Medium Cheddar Tillamook Cheese shredded/grated
- 1 cup Sharp Cheddar Tillamook Cheese shredded/grated
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- Sea Salt and Ground Black Pepper to taste
- Using heavy duty grater, shred 1 cup Medium Cheddar Tillamook Cheese and 1 cup Sharp Cheddar Tillamook Cheese. Mix both kinds of cheese together.
- If the (cooked) Chicken is not shredded, shred by hand, two forks or a mixer.
- To the shredded chicken add 1 cup red chile enchilada sauce, 3/4 cup of shredded Tillamook cheese, oil, salt and ground black pepper to taste.
- Mix it all together to combine.
- In the middle of tortilla add to chicken mixture, and add just a sprinkle of shredded cheese, roll and place it in the pre-greased oven safe baking dish. You may line the baking dish with parchment paper or nonstick aluminum foil as well.
- Bake in the preheated oven (375F /190C) for 25-30 minutes.
- Serve immediately with salad on the side.
If you have any leftovers pleased cooled enchiladas in the airtight container and in the fridge for up to 3 days and in the freezer for a month. Heat the enchiladas well in the microwave or oven before eating. You may place the chicken mixture in the fridge or a freezer for a later use, just fill the tortillas and bake.
It’s been a while since I posted a real dinner recipe, so I‘ve decided to post this fast and delicious dish that everyone loves. Chicken Fajita Bowl is amazing! Usually, I make cauliflower rice for myself, but the family loves eating rice and beans or just plain rice with Chicken Fajita. To be honest both of my boys strongly dislike cooked peppers and onion so I make […]
Everything Bagel Baked Chicken with Homemade Everything Bagel Seasoning Recipe.
Who does not love everything bagel seasoning? Well, I do not know many people. Furthermore, I got to tell you that it is incredibly easy to make this blend yourself, and I will write the recipe below.
So, I make my own twist with the addition of golden flax seeds. I feel like everything bagel seasoning craze took over for a while now, and I can see why ’cause it is freaking delicious.
I did not want to limit myself so I made chicken breast with this seasoning and it was the tastiest chicken. So far I am makng it at least one time a week for our meal prep, salad topping or sandwiches.
I also love making my own things so I just had to create my own homemade everything bagel seasoning.
My family really enjoyed this baked chicken. The kids ate it in sandwiches and I made this beautiful arugula salad with sweet strawberries for myself. This nutty chicken was a perfect addition to my salad.
Extremely tasty Everything Bagel Baked Chicken Recipe
- 4 Chicken Breast halves with the rib/bone and skin
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon Dried Parsley per chicken breast
- EVERYTHING BAGEL SEASONING:
- 3 tablespoons Black Sesame Seeds
- 3 tablespoons untoasted/raw Sesame Seeds
- 3 tablespoons Dried Onion Flakes
- 2 tablespoons Poppy Seeds
- 2 tablespoons Golden Flaxseeds or brown flaxseeds
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- 1/2-3/4 teaspoon Sea Salt or to taste
- Make “Everything Bagel Seasoning”.
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- Remove and separate bone and rib from each chicken breast as you can see in my pictures above. Leave the skin on because it creates a nice crust.
- Add a drizzle of oil on each chicken breast after you separated from the bone and rub top and bottom.
- Add Everything bagel seasoning on the plate and coat each chicken breast, top, and bottom with the seasoning, then dust it with dried parsley and place on previously greased/oiled baking sheet.
- Drizzle just a tad more oil on top of the chicken.
- Bake chicken for 40-45 minutes, depending on the size of the chicken and if the internal temperature thermometer reads 165°F (at the thickest part of the chicken) then the chicken is cooked and safe to eat.
- Allow chicken to rest for about 5 minutes before slicing it. This way the chicken is going to be juicy on the inside. All the oil that is leftover on the baking sheet, keep it to drizzle over the chicken before serving.
You can use chicken tights with the skin, however, if you do not like skin at all please remove it or purchase skinless chicken.
If you don’t have poppy seeds or flaxseeds, please omit, I believe that sesame seeds are must because it gives you that nutty sesame seed aroma, taste, and flavor. You can serve it over rice, salad, sandwiches, wraps, lettuce wraps, etc.
It is really delicious however you serve it. You can cook veggies on the baking sheet that you cooked chicken. Please, do not through away that leftover oil. It got so much flavor.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Simple meals are the best, and one sheet meals are so versatile and to be honest they rock my world. When I have veggies that need to be used or I am leaving town for a few days, or maybe I just need a quick dinner, this type of meal […]