This tasty and easy tuna pizza is amazing all year round. You may make your own dough, use store-bought or perhaps tortilla. Whatever you choose it is absolutely amazing. With this recipe, I am entering Tonnino Tuna Recipe Challange. After debating for a few weeks…
Much like a cottage or shepherd’s pie, my easy fisherman pie is one amazing meal that you must try. What is the difference you ask? Well, this easy fisherman pie recipe is made with fish instead. We absolutely love this for our Friday supper or…
I have been playing with some really easy recipes lately just like this tasty creamy spinach puff pastry.
I don’t think that we need to spend hours in the kitchen unless it is Thanksgiving, of course. However, even then I do not cook all day. It is all in preparation.
Anyhow, this creamy spinach puff pastry is extremely easy. I have been adding different toppings, which some those recipes are coming soon.
Well, the point of my blog is simple and easy, so you cannot get any simpler than this. Don’t you agree? I just love simple recipes like this.
My family really enjoyed this one. You can totally serve it as an appetizer or with chicken or tofu if you are vegetarian. You can serve it with pasta or bring it to a potluck, just make sure to bake a lot. (haha)
To cut the story short, I really hope you bake this soon. As you can see, it is an incredibly easy recipe yet delicious.
You can totally double the recipe if you appreciate this kind of food. In addition, you can add desired toppings; toss sauteed sausage, in-season roasted vegetables, crack an egg on top and voila. Amazing!
Okay, so if you make this one or any other of my recipes please tag me on INSTAGRAM @sandraseasycooking using hashtag #sandraseasycooking
Thank you so much for all your support!!!
Easy recipe for a tasty Creamy Spinach Puff Pastry.
- 1 Sheet Puff Pastry
- 1 pack Cream of Spinach, slightly defrosted
- 4 tablespoons Creme Fraiche
- Pinch of Kosher Salt and Ground Black Pepper
- A drizzle of Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit (190C)
- Thaw your frozen puff pastry, preferably in the fridge, overnight.
- Unfold your pastry only when fully thawed.
- Flour your work surface and your rolling pin. Use restraint with your rolling pin and just slightly roll.
- Add Creme Fraiche on the top of the pastry then slightly fold ends of the pastry, as shown on the pic. If you do not have Creme Fraiche, check notes below.
- Meanwhile, defrost cream of spinach, but only half way. I like using a bag one that you can steam. I steam it half way, just enough for me to crumble on top of the Creme Fraiche.
- Bake between 15 and 17 minutes, depending on your oven. Pastry needs to be golden and cream and spinach bubbly.
- Take it out and allow it to cool down for a minute or two before slicing.
Easy Creme Fraiche Substitute:
- Mix 1 cup heavy cream and 1/4 cup whole milk sour cream together.
- I like mixing it n the jar or a container with fitted lid but you can pour the mixture into a jar as well, cover and let stand in a warm place for about 8 hours.
- Then stir and refrigerate for 24 hours before serving.
- It will have buttery taste just like Creme Fraiche.
- Also, I made this pastry before with room temperature cream cheese. If you do not have Creme Fraiche and don't feel like making your own just use cream cheese. For one Puff pastry sheet I use about 1/4-1/2 block of Room Temperature cream cheese. When it is room temp it sis easier to spread.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Cinco de Mayo is just around the corner so I put together a round-up of recipes. They all amazing, easy and delicious. I do not about you, but in my house, we love Mexican cuisine. I make it at least once a week. Spicy or…
An easy and delicious recipe for Air Fryer Baby Back Ribs with sauteed cabbage. This was so delicious and totally unexpected. The demand for air fryer recipes is truly overwhelming, so I have decided to start testing recipes for my blog and this is the…
I love Mexican cuisine as much as Tex-Mex food. I mean, who would say no, right?! A bit of Texas with a bit of Mexico and you get an amazing combo bursting with flavor
These beef taco bowls are just incredibly tasty. You can make it more spicy or mild. It is all how you prefer your food, that is why you have to taste
Add a pinch of this and that until you reach your preference. I always say you can add more seasoning later, so add just a pinch or two and taste.
I love spicy food as well as my children but my husband does not. Well, he likes it a little, but not much.
I really hope that you all like this easy recipe. You can modify this one to meet your lifestyle requirements, such as low carb.
I love serving this beef over cauliflower rice or in low carb tortillas, as well as making my lunch box into this amazing taco salad.
My family absolutely love this type of meals. Usually they add refried beans or even chili beans. Such a comfort food that most people just love, and it is really simople to prep.
You can even prep ahead, refrgirate and serve later. It is as simple as it sounds.
This tasty Beef taco recipe is the closest to classic Tex-Mex Style version of tacos. It is easy and very delicious.
- 1 pound (453g) Ground Beef 80/20
- 1 tablespoon Onion powder
- 1/4 tablespoon Garlic powder
- 1/2 tablespoon Chili powder (close to 2 teaspoons), or to please your taste
- 1 teaspoon dried Oregano
- 1 teaspoon Cumin
- 1 Tablespoon Adobo Sauce
- 1/4 cup Tomato Sauce
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- Tomatoes, diced
- Shredded Lettuce
- Red Onion, diced
- Parsley or cilantro, chopped
- FRESH or pickled Jalapenos
- Sour Cream
- Guacamole or plain Avocado
- Taco Tortilla Bowls, shells or soft tortillas
- In a large skillet, brown ground beef sprinkled with seasonings over medium heat.
- Remove as much grease as possible then stir in adobo and tomato sauce and lastly season with salt and ground black pepper to taste. Simmer over low heat for additional 5 minutes.
- Serve immediately and with desired toppings.
You may serve beef in soft tortillas, taco shells or taco bowls.
Toppings are up to you.
If you do not eat tortillas, you can serve this beef over rice or cauliflower rice. Or use Low Carb Tortillas
You may add beans or even refried beans.
You may even make your own bowls. Check out my Amazon Store for more details.
Please, comment and tag me if you make it. Or just post a pic on Instagram and tag me @sandraseasycooking so I can re-post. Make sure to use my hashtag #sandraseasycooking. Thank you, guys, for all your support!!!
Who loves Salmon? I simply love it especially made this way. However, I am not picky at all. When it comes down to this delicious fish, I could eat it pretty much any possible way prepared. I really try to make fish and serve it…
You cannot get a meal more simple than these Beef and Sauce Stuffed Spaghetti Squash Boats. Yes, it does take some time until the squash is cooked but that is pretty much it. My husband and I devoured this one. Even though I did not…
When I look at this Meatball Marinara Sandwich or a Sub, I would just say “Hello, Gorgeous”
It looks absolutely mouthwatering and it tastes as you would expect, outstanding! My family loves a good sandwich and this one is one their favorite. I cannot run from the fact that we are just sandwich family.
With that being said, I worked really hard to perfect many to be lip-smacking delicious.
Most importantly, if you do not eat pork, you may use higher fat in beef. I just use pork because it keeps meatballs taste great, but you can totally omit and use more ground beef.
If you make this one please make sure tag me on instagram @sandraseasycooking and use hashtag #sandraseasycooking
Believe it or not, this helps me discover it and other could check it out as well. I always reshare on my stories your food creations using my recipes. Furthermore, thank you so much for all your support.
Meatball Marinara Sub
Serves 4 to 5, depending on the size of the meatballs.
- 1 pound Ground Beef 85/15 fat
- 1 pound Ground Pork
- 1/2 Medium Onion minced
- 3 cloves garlic finely minced
- 2 ounces grated Parmigiano-Reggiano grated
- 1/4 cup loosely packed fresh Parsley leaves minced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 3 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 large Egg Yolks
- 1/4 cup Plain Breadcrumbs
- 2 jars Marinara Sauce get good quality or make your own, recipe below.
Homemade Marinara Sauce:
- 2 cans 15 oz each of Skinless Tomatoes
- 1/2 tablespoon Italian herb blend
- 4 cloves of crushed and minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon Onion Powder
- Salt to taste
- 1 tablespoon EVOO
- Combine all the ingredients for meatballs and mix very well with your hands. If you do not like touching meat then use kitchen gloves. You can do this overnight and make them the next day.
Preheat the oven on 375 F (190C)
Make meatballs. Oil your hands, you can form them easily. I use about 2 tablespoons of the meat mixture and roll between my palms.
Place all the meatballs in the baking pan and bake for 20 minutes or until they are brown on all sides. You can also turn them few times to make sure they are getting that nice crunchy brown color on all sides.
- You do not have to oil the baking pan, extra fat from the meatballs will come out even though they are very low in fat, some of it will still come out.
- Once they are done, put them on the paper towel and cover either with the lid or extra paper towels.
- Add meatballs in the pot with Marinara Sauce, turn the heat on simmer and allow all the flavors to marry for about 15 minutes.
How to make Marinara Sauce
- Turn the heat to medium-high and combine all the ingredients, until heated through them turn the stove temperature down.
- Add about 1/3 cup of water and allow it to simmer for about 15 minutes with a lid on.
- Stir everything, then transfer to heat safe food processor or a blender.
Put it back in the pot and heat until bubbles, about 10 minutes or so. Turn off the heat, cover and wait until ready to be used. You do not have to add meatballs in the sauce, but they taste so much better if they simmer in the sauce for a bit.
Note If you do not eat pork omit, of course. You may use higher fat content in ground beef. Also, use more beef since you are omitting pork.
You may use any sub or sandwich bread that you prefer.
Products from Amazon.com
Delicious Broiled Flank Steak! How do you like it, rare, medium-rare or well done? I am medium rare to a well-done type of person… or at least somewhere in between. I desperately wanted to grill this one the other day or at least smoke it.…