It is one of those days when you feel that sunshine is so necessary to pick me up...
It is one of those days when you feel it will never end, and even with a mug of good strong coffee things don't change.
I woke up with my son's sweet voice over my head saying: "mom, mom, mom, mom, I'm hungry"... There is nothing else to do, other than to get up, especially since he gave me such a nice smile after all that "mom, mom..." but I so wished to stay under the blanket all day long"... Monday mornings! I really dislike them!
Ever since I got, or better said,
Addition of coffee for me was all I needed this morning to clear up, cheer up and get little
Without further ado, let me explain how I make this simple latte, especially if you do happen to have a latte machine... Sorry, but I still cannot make any designs on the top of the coffee to make it pretty, but maybe one day I will learn that too!
Personally for me this is more a dessert than a coffee, perhaps because I like my coffee strong, with
Subscribe to my newsletter, check my social media for updates, new recipes or simply come back here soon.
Serves 1 | Total time
1 cup Skim Milk (or any on hand)
1/2 cup milk for frothing
1 tsp. Heavy Whipped cream *optional
- In a saucepan, warm up the milk with
nutellauntil nutellais melted completely and it's just before boiling point.
- Take it off, pour in the mug/cup and press latte to froth the milk and brew the coffee.
- Add Whipped cream; Stir and enjoy!
- Step 1. From the previews, then --> Place milk on
nto the sauce ly i an(1/2 cup), cook on the medium low until boiling point and at the same time froth milk with hand-frother until it starts to bubble and develops that thicker foam. (
- Pour brewed coffee of your choice into milk+nutella mixture, and slowly add frothed milk to your latte until it reaches the rim of the mug -add less though, if you going to put whipped cream on top.
- Add whipped cream if desired!
Sandra's Easy Cooking by sandraseasycooking.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License. Based on a work at sandraseasycooking.com. Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at firstname.lastname@example.org.