This is one of those dishes that don't require too much standing nor spending time in the kitchen -It's easy peasy lemon squeezy. I actually made two recipes out of this one, but I will first share starter recipe. I am working on a post for a spicy, sweet and delicious chicken drumsticks. Most definitely mouthwatering!
Since the Superbowl is around the corner, I can imagine that you already started to plan menu for the party. This is healthy version or better said option to share with your family and friends. It's full of flavor and goes pretty much good with any side dish.
I will also have later this week round up and my food vision what could be yummy for your Superbowl party. So stick around, it's gonna be a fun week ahead!
I have to apologies for my short posts. It's not that that I don't have the time to write a long post and about what's going on in my life...but it's just one of those periods that you rather spend writing short intro about the recipe than about everyday life that could be not boring, but somewhat monotone. It's just part of the motherhood!
Marinated Baked Chicken Drumsticks
Serves 6 | Total time: 80 minutes
Prep:10 min. | Marinade: 30 min.+ | Cook: 40 min.
- 8-10 chicken drumsticks
- Drizzle of Oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup light Soy sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- Juice of 1 Orange
- In a large Ziploc bag place chicken drumsticks. You can take skin off, if you dislike. Pour in Soy sauce and drop crushed and peeled garlic, you can mince if you wish, for little kick and sweetness balance it with juice of 1 orange. Close the bag, massage the chicken drumsticks with all the marinade for few seconds to code everything. Put on the side and let it marinade for at least 30 minutes.
- Heat the oven to 400F. Lightly oil a large baking dish. Take the drumsticks out of the marinade, season with few pinches of salt and pepper if needed and arrange in the dish in a single layer.
- Drizzle over a little oil and bake in the hot oven for 40 minutes or until golden brown and drumstick internal temp reaches the temperature of 165 degrees Fahrenheit.
- This could be marinated overnight. The taste will be only deeper and more richer. This recipe is for quick lunch/dinner fix, taste is great regardless.
- You can use: Chicken Thighs, or wings/darker meat for this. If you would like to use chicken breast I recommend to cut it into strips OR bite size pieces and saute in the pan on the stove after marination with tablespoon of oil, cook until done/10 minutes if the pieces are thin or smaller.
I hope all of you going to have an amazing week ahead! Stay warm and healthy!
Sandra's Easy Cooking by sandraseasycooking.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License. Based on a work at sandraseasycooking.com. Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at email@example.com.